- Where They Raced LAP2 is THE book about auto racing in Southern California - where more auto racing has taken place than any other place in the world. — “Where They Raced LAP2”,
- Raced cartoons from the CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics. — “Raced Cartoons and Comics”,
- raced use in phrases and idioms. Idioms with raced. raced in expressions. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Usage notes: sometimes used as a verb phrase: The villagers raced against time to protect their town against the flood. — “raced - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and”,
- Shop our large selection of raced gifts, t-shirts, posters and stickers starting at $5 . Unique raced designs. Fast shipping. — “Raced Gifts, T-shirts, Stickers and more - CafePress”,
- The journalist racer David McKay, remembered for his efforts promoting racing cars and sports cars with his Scuderia Veloce team, claimed the racing achievement he is best remembered for, in a touring car race. McKay took a drama charged win which saw the lead change several times. — “1960 Australian Touring Car Championship - Wikipedia, the”,
- Raced definition, a contest of speed, as in running, riding, driving, or sailing. See more. races, a series of races, usually of horses or dogs, run at a set time over a regular course: They spent a day at the races. — “Raced | Define Raced at ”,
- Test & Tune. Raced. 7/2/2010 $500 to Win Foot Brake Bracket Race. Raced Raced. 7/28/2010. Test & Tune. Canceled. 7/30/2010 $500 to Win Foot Brake Bracket Race. Raced. — “Clarksville Speedway”,
- Nascar Diecast and Apparel, Motorsports Authentics Authorized Dealer, Chase Authentics Apparel, Nascar Diecast, Raced-Win Limited Edition Die-cast Collectable & Collector Pin. Diecast has scratches, dents and road debris to replicate the look of the race car. — “Buddys Toys - - Search: Raced Nascar Diecast and Apparel”,
- Raced (2 Occurrences) Esther 8:14 So the couriers who rode on royal horses went out, hastened and pressed on by the king's commandment. The decree was given out in the citadel of Susa. (See NIV) Jeremiah 12:5 If you have run with the footmen,. — “Bible Concordance: Raced”,
- RACED VERSION DIECAST NASCAR DIECAST ACTION RACING COLLECTABLES JEFF GORDON JIMMIE JOHNSON DALE EARNHARDT JR MARK MARTIN TONY STEWART DENNY HAMLIN JUAN PABLO MONTOYA MARTIN TRUEX JR. — “NASCAR DIECAST RACED VERSION DIECAST ACTION RACING COLLECTABLES”,
- 31 quotes that include the word "Raced". Recent quotes. View the latest Raced quotations and Geraint have raced extremely well but I think their best is yet. — “Raced Quotes - ”,
- Raced. Learn about Raced on . Get information and videos on Raced including articles on ps i love you, find trees, fat flush and more!. — “Raced | Answerbag”,
- Definition of raced in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is raced? Meaning of raced as a legal term. What does raced mean in law?. — “raced legal definition of raced. raced synonyms by the Free”, legal-
-  Verb. raced. Simple past tense and past participle of race.  Anagrams. acred, wiki/raced" Categories: English simple past forms | English past participles. Personal. — “raced - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. a : to enter in a race b : to drive or ride at high speed c : to transport or propel at maximum speed. — “Raced - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Definition of raced from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of raced. Pronunciation of raced. Definition of the word raced. Origin of the word raced. — “raced - Definition of raced at ”,
- race n. Sports . A competition of speed, as in running or riding. races A series of such competitions held at a specified time on a regular course:. — “race: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- The online resource that helps you find over 390 tracks at which to race all over the world, all conveniently in one place. Tracks raced at: 59. Total number : 66 (IHRA Division numbers listed in the table are for the Summit SuperSeries, unless otherwise. — “Dragstrip Finder”,
- Raced Version Diecasts are some of the most sought-after pieces in the racing collectibles world, both for the moment of NASCAR history they embody and the very limited editions of the cars. Here is a look at some of the raced version diecasts from throughout the years. — “Raced Versions”,
- 24 Hour Shipping on most orders. Customizable raced gifts - t-shirts, posters, coffee mugs, embroidery, and more from . Choose your favorite raced gift from thousands of available products. — “Raced T-Shirts, Raced Gifts, Art, Posters, and more”,
related videos for raced
- Celtic 0 - Rangers 1 - March 2000 - Wallace Spares Albertz's Blushes Rod Wallace scored an 86th minute winning goal just minutes after Jorg Albertz had missed the chance to win the match from the penalty spot. Johan Mjallby conceded the penalty when he pulled Neil McCann back as he raced into the box but incredibly was only shown a yellow card for his professional foul. Jonathon Gould saved the shot but could do nothing when Wallace raced round him to score after a clever pass from Giovanni van Bronckhorst. In a match dominated by Celtic, it was 'Der Goalie' Stefan Klos that was the hero for Rangers, making a number of saves, the most impressive of which coming against Mark Viduka and Mark Burchill. Celtic thought they had scored midway through the second half, but thankfully the linesman spotted Viduka's cheating arm as he controlled the ball.
- The 2009 Ironman World Championship, Kona Hawaii, Sharon Schmidt-Mongrain #1610 On October 10, 2009, Sharon Schmidt-Mongrain raced in the Ford Ironman World Championship. Though she had raced in 5 Half-Ironman distance races, this would be her first at the 140.6 mile distance. The 6 months leading up to the race included many early mornings and late nights training while working a full time job. Her training paid off... as she finished the swim in 1:05, the bike in 5:42, and the run in 3:34... earning a 9th place finish in her age group, 15th place overall female, and 50th overall female including pros. Just 4 weeks later, she raced in the Ironman 70.3 World Championship... check back to see that video!
- TT3D: Closer to the Edge Premiere Scene's Claire and Anthony Bueno raced to the UK Premiere of TT3D: Closer To The Edge to chat to cast and crew about this feature length film documenting the historic and treacherous Isle of Man motorbike race the TT. Find out what motivates the competitors, how a race can effectively be filmed in 3D and how do you convince your crew to film such a dangerous sport. Interviews with Blake, producer Steve Christian, director Richard De Aragues, racers Guy Martin, Conor Cummins, Michael Dunlop and the one and only Jackie Stewart. TT3D: Closer To The Edge is released in UK cinemas 22nd Considering motorcycling? Visit To see more interviews & see future movie events visit
- Let's Play Majora's Mask, Pt. 20: Freed Monkey, Raced Dampe II, Hit Witch's Target Got a few little side quests out of the way in Woodfall after the temple.
- Sibelius: Symphony no. 2 (Karajan 1960, 1/6) Philharmonia Orchestra, Herbert von Karajan Studio Recording, March 1960 Produced by Walter Legge Recorded in Kingsway Hall
- Robbie Maddison jumping Arc De Triomphe at Paris Las Vegas......PART 1 OF 2 27-year-old Aussie Robbie Maddison jumping a motocross bike on top of the replica of the Arc De Triomphe at Paris Las Vegas. He raced some 120 feet to land on top of the Arc before free-falling nearly 50 feet back to a netted landing ramp. THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO ESPN!!!! SO I PRETTY MUCH JUST UPLOADED IT.....
- Train travel .... Rocky Mountaineer through the Rockies We raced the train and got ahead of it five times to get the video. Taking this train with observation cars and balconies through the Rocky Mountains is definitely on our list of things to do.
- TPMtv Extra: South Carolina Ronald Reagan Debate FOX News Republican presidential debate from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, January 10, 2008 - Ronald Reagan Edition
- John Force a Cheater? (You Decide) US Nationals 2009 A verbal exchange with Tony Pedregon in which Force had to be restrained overshadowed his daughter beating Hight in the final to become the first woman to win a US Nationals title in Funny Car. In the semifinals, with Hight needing to beat Force to knock Cruz Pedregon out of the 10th spot in the Countdown, Force smoked his tires midway through the run as Hight pulled away. After Tony Pedregon lost to Force Hood in the second semifinal, he walked past Force and accused him of losing on purpose. "I saw the ladder. I knew if Force raced Robert what would happen," Tony Pedregon said. "I raced with John for eight years. I know what they do. I made some comments and it got a little exciting there. But I didn't say anything that wasn't true. "It's not just because it was Cruz. I would say the same thing if it was anybody and John set up his car to lose. I understand the business. It's a tough position John was in. But it's dirty in horse racing. It's dirty in boxing. I'm not going to sit here and watch it and not say anything."
- Dale Earnhardt Jr ALMS Corvette Crash and Fire Infineon Dale Earnhardt Jr raced in an American Lemans Series Corvette in 2004 at Infineon. In practice, he had this scary crash where he suffered only minor burns. Earnhardt later said he clearly remembers someone pulling him out of the car (he is obviously dazed after the hit), but in the video, you can see nobody is there to do that.
- Dick Bevetta vs Charles Barkley, all star race 2006-2007 all star race between a 44 year old Barkley, and a 67 year old Dick Bevetta, lol. I just had to record this!
- 1966 Olds 442 W30 MuscleCar Nationals Race & Show Fun Great memories racing and showing my 1966 Olds 442 Tri-Carb W30 with friends at the MuscleCar Nationals in Sacramento. I restored it to showroom condition in the 1980's, including balancing and blueprinting the original Olds 400 engine and drivetrain to factory specs as documented in the 2-part article I wrote for Musclecar Review magazine. It's all 442 including the original Olds 400 "E" block, heads, carbs, intake/carbs, etc, and raced on DOT legal street tires through mufflers and full exhaust per Musclecar Nationals factory stock rules. I raced my first 442 in stock eliminator during the 1960's, and had a ball with my friends showing and racing this one at various events around the country. I hope you enjoyed sharing this trip down musclecar memory lane with me. If you need quality restoration parts or would like a professional video or slideshow of your car, visit our SuperCar Specialty website at . This video is dedicated to my good friend John Seguin, who died shortly after he videotaped some of the racing scenes in this video for me. Here's to John and our other friends who share our passion for cars cars and shows may come and go, including the MuscleCar Nationals, but our memories make sure that "Good Friends are Forever".
- Final Fantasy 10_ The Celestial Weapons Part 2 ...............
- Frank Spittle on The Freight Train Top Fuel Twin Engine Harley ( Part 1) Frank Spittle, who raced drag bikes for more than 20 years, purchased the Harley-Davidson from Elmer Trett in 1983 and named it Freight Train for its locomotive-like amounts of pulling power. Spittle's best times on the Harley were 7.63 seconds in the quarter-mile at 191.27 mph and 5.19 seconds on an eighth-mile strip at 147.56 mph. In 1985, Spittle wrecked at 145 mph, retired from racing and sold Freight Train to his crew chief, Jimmy "T-Bird" Yelton, who rebuilt it in 1990 in his Gastonia, NC, shop for Randy Milling to race.
- Racing Coach Joe Paterno with Chicago Bear Anthony Adams Anthony tells us a story about a time when he ran a gasser against Penn State coach Joe Paterno. Not willing to lose the race, the Chicago Bear dove over the finish line. The result was a tale Anthony Adams would always remember. Go to for more coverage.
- Kynt and Vyxsin - The Amazing Race 18 Unfinished Business - Spoof Episode for CTV in Canada Kynt & Vyxsin recently raced through Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada with Liz Rigney and CTV!
- IMSA GTO 1985 Buick Somerset Laguna Seca vintage race 1 1 of 2 -- start of the race April 12-13th 2008 Laguna Seca SCCA Vintage event, feature race on Saturday. The car is a 1985 Buick Somerset built by Tommy Riggins in 1985 to be raced in the IMSA Kelly American Challenge and IMSA GTO series from 1985 to 1989. Raced in 1987 24hr of Daytona and 12hr of Sebring. Won the 1987 and 1988 Texas Race of Champions with Tommy Riggins driving. Original drivers, Tommy Riggins, Craig Carter and Harold Shafer current owner Shaun Coleman. For more information on the car see my website at
- Hammond's Audi RS6 vs Skiers French Alps Race - Top Gear - BBC Richard Hammond drives the Audi RS6 through the French Alps to put it through its paces and performs an improbable race with a pair of professional skiers. Brilliant challenge and car review clip from BBC motoring show Top Gear. Go to to see a full list of all high quality videos available on the Top Gear YouTube channel and don't forget to visit for all the latest news and car reviews.
- My Savage Flux's Life Bought HPI's Savage Flux during Christmas 2009. Bashed a couple of times and raced once. Does awesome backflips and wheelie. Got sick and tired of it and decided to make it longer (same size as savage XL). So bought extended tvp from tcs crawler. After changing to extended tvp, the truck handled much better. It keeps the nose down and doesn't wheelie all the time. Raced again and it was time to make the truck wider as it flips over all the time when cornering. Anyway watch the video of this flux getting transformation from stock to XL. Its much longer, wider and Bigger......
- Grease-race scene The race scene from the movie Grease
- 2010 Indy 500 - HAS NOW BEEN RACED Taking place the day before the real Indianapolis 500, you too can race in the Indy 500. The green flag will fly for this virtual re-enactment of one of the world's most historic races at 12:00 noon ET (16:00 GMT) on May the 29th. Go to to find out more and to take advantage of special promotion pricing!
- Minus The Bear -Thanks For The Killer Game of Crisco Twister Minus The Bear - Thanks For The Killer Game Of Crisco Twister - from the album "Highly Refined Pirates" Lyrics: And then we all bought yachts and raced them to the islands We moored them at the docks leading up to our cabins. We raced up just to slow down we drank some man, we always do sunglasses to the water Our girls are looking so good Hey, please pass that dish refill my glass take off the sunglasses The sun set - take in the twilight And it was getting cold This bay's got stories that we don't know and we'll be one of them
- The scariest video you have ever watched in the name of science
- 2010 District 37 AMA National Hare and Hound The Blitzkrieg Crew headed west and raced the District 37 AMA National Hare and Hound in Johnson Valley California. Here is what I got on my GoPro Hero camera. It isn't the whole race but it is some good shots. We had a blast and want to thank the Desert MC's for hosting one heck of a great race. I raced the Vet 250 intermediate class and had a blast. Wish I could make it out more often.
- Portland Timbers vs FC Dallas 3-2 HIGHLIGHTS MLS 2011 Portland Timbers vs FC Dallas GOAL Jewsbury GOAL Cooper GOAL Wallace GOAL Ferreira GOAL Shea
- Generous - 1991 Epsom Derby An awesome performance from an awesome horse. Raced 11 times, highest RPR 137 in the King George.
- Jarno Trulli - Sportsvibe TV Sportsvibe raced up to the Lotus team factory in Norfolk for a chat with Formula 1 maestro Jarno Trulli. Jarno talks to us about the history of Lotus, his passion for wine-making and tells us who he is named after.
- 2008 Lipton Tea 250 Finish - Wallace/Busch Confrontation Denny Hamlin finally wins in Viginia as he wins at Richmond. Steve Wallace and Kyle Busch get into eachother on the last lap and have a little shoving match. Credit To ESPN/TSN/SPEED.
- Japan races to prevent nuclear reactor meltdown Japan's nuclear crisis intensified as authorities raced to combat the threat of multiple reactor meltdowns. More than 180000 people evacuated the quake- and tsunami-savaged northeastern coast.
- Man races Cheetah Rugby star Bryan Habana races a cheetah to help save them from extinction. CNN's Jeff Koinange reports (April 13)
- Hammond's Porsche Turbo vs Red Devil Race - Top Gear - BBC autos Richard Hammond tries to out race a Parachuting Red Devil in a 4 x 4 Porsche. Who will get to the finish line first? Brilliant action video from BBC auto show Top Gear. Don't forget to visit for all the latest news and car reviews.
- NBA Champions: 1983 Philadelphia 76ers The Sixers raced through the regular season, finishing with a league-best 65-17 record. Heading into the Finals, Malone was asked for his prediction and responded with the classic "Fo', fo' fo'." Philadelphia came close to living up to Malone's prediction of an unblemished playoff record, sweeping New York, beating Milwaukee 4-1 and then sweeping a Los Angeles Lakers team weakened by injuries to Norm Nixon and Bob McAdoo in the NBA Finals. Philadelphia's 12-1 playoff record is the best in NBA history, and an amended version of Malone's prediction was engraved on the players' championship rings: "Fo', five, fo'."
- Cute But Confused: Myths & Realities of Mixed Race Identity "Mixed babies are the cutest! Too bad they grow up to be such confused adults." Chances are you've heard others talk about mixed race people using simplistic stereotypes like this. The reality is that being multiracial is a complex, multi-layered experience. In this seminar, Carmen Van Kerckhove identifies some of the common assumptions made about mixed race people, points out why these are untrue, and discusses some of the implications that the growing multiracial population has on communities of color.
- EARNHARDT SR. LAST INTERVIEW, DEATH CRASH & TRIBUTE While Michael Waltrip raced toward the checkered flag to claim his first victory, with Earnhardt Jr. close behind, the cars of Earnhardt and Schrader slid off the track's asphalt banking toward the infield grass just inside of turn four. After climbing from his car, Schrader peered into Earnhardt's car, only to jump back and signal for EMTs. As medical crews converged upon the crash scene, NASCAR on Fox reporter Jeanne Zelasko asked Schrader about Earnhardt's condition. "I'm not a doctor, but I got the heck out of the way as soon as they got there," Schrader said solemnly. Earnhardt was taken to Halifax Medical Center by ambulance after being removed from his car. Hours later, at a press conference, NASCAR President Mike Helton made the formal announcement to the world saying, "Undoubtedly this is one of the toughest announcements I've personally had to make. But...after the accident in Turn 4 at the end of the Daytona 500, uh, we've lost Dale Earnhardt."
- SV1000S first time at the drag strip this was my first time at the drag strip bandimere speedway colorado 5800+ft elevation. 07-16-2008 first run was my very first ever launched way to low, and slow but still pulled of a [email protected] 2.42 60ft (car i raced was 2.11 60ft, [email protected]) second run was launched a little harder got a 2.16 60ft, [email protected] (car i raced was a girl with pink nails, lol, but cut a 1.8 60ft and a [email protected]!) third race lauched pretty good again 2.13 60ft [email protected] (car i raced was a BAD ASS car, hitting 1.70 60ft, [email protected]!!!!) first time at the strip, and high elevation. if you dont know anything about racing in the moutains, this means at sea level, id be EASY into the LOW 11's i love my SV1000!!!
- Classic Buffalo Bills: 09/30/90 vs. Broncos Down 21-9 in the 4th quarter, the Buffalo Bills score three touchdowns in 77 seconds to win a come from behind victory over the Denver Broncos 29-28.
- Michael Jackson Remembered.... (HD) A BlackTree Media Production Produced by Jamaal Finkley and Anthony Idem Jr. Camera Yev Shrayber Host Ms. Erica O'Young www.blacktree.tv By Linnie Rawlinson and Nick Hunt CNN LONDON, England (CNN) -- How many people does it take to break the Internet? On June 25, we found out it's just one -- if that one is Michael Jackson. The biggest showbiz story of the year saw the troubled star take a good slice of the Internet with him, as the ripples caused by the news of his death swept around the globe. "Between approximately 2 pm PDT and 3:15 pm PDT today, some Google News users experienced difficulty accessing search results for queries related to Michael Jackson," a Google spokesman told CNET, which also reported that Google News users complained that the service was inaccessible for a time. At its peak, Google Trends rated the Jackson story as "volcanic." As sites fell, users raced to other sites: TechCrunch reported that TMZ, which broke the story, had several outages; users then switched to Perez Hilton's blog, which also struggled to deal with the requests it received. CNN reported a fivefold rise in traffic and visitors in just over an hour, receiving 20 million page views in the hour the story broke. Twitter crashed as users saw multiple "fail whales" -- the illustrations the site uses as error messages -- user FoieGrasie posting, "Irony: The protesters in Iran using Twitter as com are unable to get online because of all the posts of 'Michael Jackson RIP.' Well done ...
- Box to Bashing ACME Condor Pro Part I This is a 3 Videos series on ACME Condor Pro 1/10 Scale 4WD Nitro buggy. Part I - taking out of box, Part II Breaking in the engine and Road Running, Part III Dirt Track Bashing. I did this video on Condor Pro just to Review this buggy n test it for its durability n performance. I find this to be a real good deal for the money we pay for it. This is one sweet looking buggy with awesome performance both on road and off road. Not to mention 3 gears 2 speed central diff gearbox makes it real fast on both terrains. Comments feedback welcome at alishanmao@. Don't forget to check , http , www.hobby- , http racing and Cheers
- 2007 Chevrolet Impala NASCAR Sprint Cup STK # 1105 Race ready 2007 Sprint Cup COT actually raced by Mark Martin! This is a super speedway car built new in July 2007 by Ginn racing. Powered by a fresh Hendrick Motorsports SB2 race engine that produces 800+ horsepower. Tex racing top rail shifted four speed transmission and new internal-pump 9" rear. Brakes are by Brembo with 38/44 in front and 28/30's in the rear. New 6 point harness, all coolers work, up to date fuel cell. Fire suppression also up to date. Carbon test rear wing and Holley 4150 830 cfm NASCAR spec carb. All new parts, no time on this car since being refurbished. Could road raced, vintage raced, collected, or put in a museum. Mark Martin is at the pinnacle of his great career and a future NASCAR legend. We will put buyer in touch with the right people for car set-up and other modifications in necessary. Please inquire for more details, we can be reached at 704-598-2130 and our Charlotte, NC showroom is open Monday through Saturday every week.
- 844(4)/4449 Race up Cajon Pass After having been on display for the 50th Anniversary of Los Angeles Union Station in 1989, Union Pacific's 844 (8444 at the time) and Southern Pacific's 4449, each wtih matching trainsets, raced up Cajon Pass in an event that may never be repeated again. Credit goes to my dad, who took this when I was very young.
- Cameron Heyward 80 yd INT Return vs. Miami (9.11.10) Cameron Heyward is a man. Go Bucks! That is all
twitter about raced
- mignonetteb: RT @MelodyLLTalent: I need mixed raced babies, African American babies, latin babies (all new borns) asap! melody@ they could work this week
- L_monay: My heart raced like never before. Thats crazy to me. #amazing
- newjeruz_1: RT @MelodyLLTalent: I need mixed raced babies, African American babies, latin babies (all new borns) asap! melody@ they could work this week
- sanmateo_news: Game of the Day Red Sox 2, Twins 1 (11): Pinch-runner Jose Iglesias raced around from first to score on a close play... http://dlvr.it/RG7c6
- SdotCarter_: @1986est @_PinkyJo>> HEY! I wasn't a project kid, and we raced with our shoes off...Cosign>>it did make u run faster hahaha!
- NatCres: @annafischer I would have raced but will get my legs ripped off here instead. That's very kind of you - as long as one of us wins!!
- Aryn_Z: #childhoodmemories at recess i always raced the boys in my school uniform
- kevinscottt: RT @MelodyLLTalent: I need mixed raced babies, African American babies, latin babies (all new borns) asap! melody@ they could work this week
- 2ADDICTIVEALEX_: WHEN HE SAID THT MY HEART RACED ! &ITURNED RED ;o
- xrocksthespot: Some people raced this weekend in Denver. You know who you are.... Here's a little recap of what all went down. http://fb.me/JtFvVJ6c
- MelodyLLTalent: I need mixed raced babies, African American babies, latin babies (all new borns) asap! melody@ they could work this week
- sherenakelly: #ChildHoodMemories raced get a seat in the back of the bus so you really feel the bumps on the road lol
- TruckerDeen: @jeff_gluck http://t.co/hvQ0eTw Tour email is wrong. Point raced.
- pounddiesel: RT @Presi_441: We never raced!RT"@pounddiesel: #Childhoodmemories having the #FastestV50... Ask about it!"« Well I had title.. Lol
- craiguswins: Raced a bus, and won. Where's my trophy?
- Presi_441: We never raced!RT"@pounddiesel: #Childhoodmemories having the #FastestV50... Ask about it!"
- rawnzilla: I woke up late and thought I missed my final. I raced to MCC and managed to get it done. Everything's gravy. But I was worried for a bit.
- shessoinsaneee: Wthell we just raced this Alaskan Dude!! http:///h7yuuulj
- UPSHAWglen: Who won RT @Logik_Supa: #Childhoodmemories wen @The_WillCole n Shawnbrey raced 4 da 1st time at practice during 4th quarter!!!! @UPSHAWglen
- Logik_Supa: #Childhoodmemories wen @The_WillCole n Shawnbrey raced 4 da 1st time at practice during 4th quarter!!!! @UPSHAWglen
- LyssaTuNeS: Haven't raced in a while... that was fun!! Dude finally thought he had me...rode by waved and car pulled in front of him -Adios!!
- AlexGomez_BS: Raced @shlouieee to school,you know who won... that fools probly still on mills or sumthin ..
- PsYcHoTicTac: Just raced Silverstone in an Alpha, what a great track! Brings back great memories. Season 1 finished. =D
- GayyRyy: #childhoodmemories raced a dalmatians with my bike (A)
- Makedamy46: #childhoodmemories we raced with sabe8 wa la7e8 cars http://bit.ly/iteFCc
- cparker105: Took my final and raced the rain and won...don't plan on comin out my room no more today
- BestHomeAudio: Friday Night at Otto’s: On Friday night, we raced over to the bamboo-walled, lava-lit, animal-printed freak show... http://bit.ly/mI4CxJ
- phillyccra: via @phillydotcom http:///u/?w=171541&i=121549164 #philly He raced for the cure - of redistricting process
- annaleaah: Raced down the halls in rolly chairs hahha
- forexbuffalo: Oil: The CL contract raced to the upside today http://dlvr.it/RFs4J
- StrokerAce90: @davidevertsen who did Joey race to hard this last weekend? He raced like he hates to be raced and took himself out didn't he? SMH
- StrokerAce90: @davidevertsen I have paid close attention to the Joey vs Ryan deal, Joey claimed Newman raced him too hard? LOL Joey's a #Punk trolled Ryan
- ThatBoyBeezy: "Gran Turismo hoes, she sucked my dick then I raced her" - @LILBTHEBASEDGOD
- stephanievelvet: Anyway fnf 5 was wayyyy better than I expected. And then How and I raced home. What a beautiful thing.
- DONALDSRUMP: Cyclist in Italian Race show a lot of class in respecting the death of a rider yesterday-everyone raced in a peleton the whole distance.
- DNewtonespn: #NASCAR says because @jpmontoya and @ryannewman39 raced each other clean Saturday and they already have final warning no penalties coming.
- Dave1104g: I just raced #mysticliver in 0:36.94 playing @madskillsmx for iOS. http://mad.mx/hZjbut
- jamesrogers69: @PaulOakley at least you raced! Hey we re going to Vegas for MDW u should join us!
- smregina: You have NO idea how fast my heart raced when I saw you today :)
- emswindsor: @markerrett a lot of years but not a full one. I did wonder and think the year had raced past
- juliusmay: via @phillydailynews http:///u/?w=189061&i=121549164 #philly He raced for the cure - of redistricting process
- RhianneDesigns: @BangTidyBlade haha yes! although by the time i'd raced to the pub we were already 2-0 up! i was only 10 mins late ha. gotta love maxi!
- DigitalAutoNews: IndyCar: Speed turns laps in Chicago to prep for Indy run: - Scott Speed has raced in Formula One and in NASCAR. Mon... http://ow.ly/1cAvLv
- JackieShine_: Lmfao!!! Me and @xJtec raced to tweet the same thing ha ha :D
- _MAY27: New and michaela raced throug that test lls
- Josh_Hugo_Boss: RT @SuperKyi #lieswetell when you call yourself a lighty but you're mixed raced «sooo true the realist ting
- CanyonGirl789: @MarketMeSuite It finally resolved. A new update kept crashing with Windows 7. I finally raced and beat the (cont) http://tl.gd/ach6e5
- DavidHTRI: @MrPantsMan still think @MrsPantsMan is sandbagging and would turn us over if she raced!
- carmentia: It reminded me of a detached head and I swore to drive slower if I could, henceforth. N then raced an Accent up the hill...
- PinKbrWnii: Ash, I'm Back On My BullS***.. & I Miss Yu.. Thought About The Time We Raced Frm BK to Harlem Tahoe> Mag @A_Connoisseur
- pojoto: finishing another 7 page essay... - i finished my developmental psychology final and raced back to the... http:///xnr2go7ef5
- StrokerAce90: RT @DNewtonespn: This from @kevinharvick on @kylebusch after '10 run-in at Homestead, “He raced me like a clown all day. . . . I just had enough.’’ #nascar
- SuperKyi: #lieswetell when you call yourself a lighty but you're mixed raced
- YeeJinLim: Raced out to the cheque deposit machine only to find it out of order. Drove pretty far for the other one..
- tishaaam: #childhoodmemories raced bicycles with @azazazim together with the all the neighbours. I was a pro back then :D
- PhillyDailyNews: He raced for the cure - of redistricting process http://dlvr.it/RFZ0B
- PhillyDNNews: He raced for the cure - of redistricting process http://dlvr.it/RFYjH
- stone02: LOL RT @Elliott_Sadler: Yes...i feel i have raced some show cars in the past... RT @stanheater: @Elliott_Sadler Are the showcars ever raced?
- 7amano95: #childhoodmemories we raced with sabe8 wa la7e8 cars
- forex_skill: Crawford walk-off double lifts Red Sox by Twins: Pinch-runner Jose Iglesias raced around from initial to measure... http://bit.ly/l0tz5L
- QnB_Fitness: @Ciroc_Cooper Ha! I'm down...I haven't raced since middle school. We were cold, though
- YinMinaj: RT @James_9481 it's going down down barbie, pushin a pink Ferrari... I raced through Africa just to see the sapphire ..
- DNewtonespn: This from @kevinharvick on @kylebusch after '10 run-in at Homestead, “He raced me like a clown all day. . . . I just had enough.’’ #nascar
- romyvonb: Her: "In NC you just keep goin && gt out their way. If they was on my side I wouldve pulled over" me: "nahh you wouldve raced them" lmao
- skittlecar1: LMAO! RT @Elliott_Sadler Yes.i feel i have raced some show cars in the past. RT @stanheater: @Elliott_Sadler Are the showcars ever raced?
- zestymesto: raced @AZ_ZFR to the plane & ia gugur macam katak. juburnya tenaik. HAHAHAHAHA. #childhoodmemories
- BadScarlet35: LolRT @Elliott_Sadler: Yes...i feel i have raced some show cars in the past.... RT @stanheater: @Elliott_Sadler Are the showcars ever raced?
- Brichi29fan: RT @Elliott_Sadler: Yes i feel i have raced some show cars in the past. RT @stanheater: @Elliott_Sadler Are the showcars ever raced? SMDH!
- DawnLovinMyDays: Swam 2000 meters in 39 mins. Raced guy in next lane until I thought I was going to swallow the pool. Turned o... http:///e/TUTj
- Elliott_Sadler: Yes...i feel i have raced some show cars in the past.... RT @stanheater: @Elliott_Sadler Are the showcars ever raced?
- stanheater: @Elliott_Sadler Are the showcars ever raced?
- Jimtitans21: Was Rodgers car about to pass me when we raced @itsgottabe_HP @Ruscingno8 @FuneralDave
- Tiana_Alyice: #childhoodmemories going to kingsIsland nd my mommy nd Auntie raced the whole why there
- JScott85: #coontastic>>> RT @MrLifeGuard2U: Just raced a #NISSAN #SENTRA. It didn't have a chance lol
- MrLifeGuard2U: Just raced a #NISSAN #SENTRA. It didn't have a chance lol
- thediirtypirate: When "good job dude, you just wasted gas and raced off into traffic" is the 1st thought when a car speeds off, you're getting old. =\
- weesmall: @RevLinz Yes - just dropped her at school. After she raced me up to the second level at the store, I knew she would be okay. ;)
- edhunter45: Heck naw we just raced a helicopter n then the pilot start messing around with us
- AllTheForexNews: Oil: The CL contract raced to the upside today http://dlvr.it/RF9Mp
- adomanico01: @Technogasms I raced home to pick up the nexus one when that arrived last year. charged all afternoon at work.
- topachica: When I broke my arm, I remember we raced in his 280z as fast as lightning to the hospital. We walked in and he found his buddy.
- cyclistno1: @mattpage24 one of our Editors Fi has raced it 5 times, can runs some stuff by her for you?
- gauwed: The writers are so mean. Made LAADAA survived the light bomb, then made WEETEE shot LAADAA straight after. That made my heart raced. #fringe
- Bougie_coach: have you ever raced someone you didn't know for a seat you wanted hehe
- LeamansTerms: Today's whole #giro stage will be "ridden" but not "raced" in honor of Wouter Weylandt who died yesterday. http://bit.ly/m6GKFd
- Jarvis46: Raced through that exam. Hope that's not a bad sign.
- chimichavez_142: @AstinChavez ya she raced on irvington
- FAPTurboMaster: Oil: The CL contract raced to the upside today: Light Sweet Crude The CL contract raced to the upside today, aft... http://bit.ly/mHy93s
- forexedgenews: Oil: The CL contract raced to the upside today http://bit.ly/mc9BKA
- ForexWebHost: Oil: The CL contract raced to the upside today: Light Sweet Crude The CL contract raced to the upside today, aft... http://bit.ly/mHy93s
- dzulizzi: Oil: The CL contract raced to the upside today: Light Sweet Crude The CL contract raced to the upside today, aft... http://bit.ly/lhFltK
- StockTrkr: Forex: Oil: The CL contract raced to the upside today: Light Sweet Crude The CL contract ra... http://bit.ly/lPvKZZ www.stock-
- althealthcure: He raced for the cure - of redistricting process | Philadelphia Daily News ...: By MARY MAZZONI A Radnor Townshi... http://bit.ly/kpUTmX
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about raced
“ is the car junkie daily magazine, featuring news, videos, car features, and community in the world of muscle cars and hot rods. Written by BangShift Forum Admin Dec 14 2009. http:///blog/The-Places-They-Raced-An-Abandoned-Street-Racing-Haven”
— Bang Shift : : The Places They Raced: An Abandoned Street,
“Had to return to work today. Shoulder still killin' me. But I did my time and was riding home. Off in the distance I see a GenII a new one, I think. I did my best to catch up in the”
— Raced a Gen II VMAX today,
“Best Pigeon You Have Ever Raced. Message Forum > Racing Pigeons. Code of Conduct. View New Content (2 Pages) 1. 2. You cannot start a new topic. You cannot reply to this topic. Best Pigeon”
— Best Pigeon You Have Ever Raced. - Pigeonbasics Forum - Page 2,
“Now viewing: Blog " 2010 " June " Deegan raced NASCAR over the weekend! Val Surf Demo this Saturday! > Deegan raced NASCAR over the weekend!”
— Deegan raced NASCAR over the weekend! / Blog / etnies,
“Strange sentence: The horse raced past the barn fell. 2206 English Language Exercises sentence: The horse raced past the barn fell. In some (non-English) forum the sentence "The horse raced past the barn fell"”
— Strange sentence: The horse raced past the barn fell, english-
“Blog. About. First Super Speedway. Where They Raced - LA. Search. Search this site: Featured to fourth place. Popular Blog Tags. Emanuel Cedrino. Panhard. Elsie”
— Where They Raced - LA | First Super Speedway,
“Anyone raced Ironman New Zealand and the 70.3 there? Tri Forum Classifieds Lavender Room 11 (254 views) Anyone raced Ironman New Zealand and the 70.3 there? Can't Post. It seems”
— Slowtwitch Forums: Triathlon Forum: Anyone raced Ironman New,
“Your first blog Xin Yan raced up behind, leapt off his horse and kowtowed before Chen "I have arrived, master," he announced, standing up. Wen and the others quickly killed or dispersed the Manchu troops, but in the distance they could see a much larger force heading towards themThey rode back to Chen "”
— - Blog The first blog : Xin Yan raced up,