- IN REMOTEST BAROTSELAND: BEING AN ACCOUNT OF A JOURNEY OF OVER 8,000 MILES THROUGH THE WILDEST AND REMOTEST PARTS OF LEWANIKA'S EMPIRE by COLIN HARDING ISBN : 9781430492283 books from Pickabook. — “IN REMOTEST BAROTSELAND: BEING AN ACCOUNT OF A JOURNEY OF”,
- ROYAL MAIL DELIVERS DOLLY PARTON'S IMAGINATION LIBRARY TO CHILDREN IN THE REMOTEST INHABITED PLACE ON EARTH. — “ROYAL MAIL DELIVERS DOLLY PARTON'S IMAGINATION LIBRARY TO”, pr-
- remotest. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 21 March 2009, at 12:42. Text is available under the. — “remotest - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. small in degree : slight. — “Remotest - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- The devasting hurricane of May 2001. Tristan da Cunha Association-updated April 25 2006 Pictures from the 60ies and 70ies by Roland Svensson. The English of Tristan da Cunha. — “Tristan da Cunha - the World's remotest island”, sthelena.se
- We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word remotest: remotest: Medical dictionary [home, info] (Note: See remote for more. — “Definitions of remotest - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not Cast Chief Chosen Corners Earth Ends Extremities Farthest Hold Parts Places Rejected Remotest Servant Thereof Uttermost You. — “Isaiah 41:9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its”, bible.cc
- Seven examples where the mystery is less about why these places were abandoned - but how there were people there in the first place. Most of the camps were positioned in the remotest parts of northeastern Siberia and southeastern Khazakstan, in places of sparse population and few connections. — “7 (More!) Abandoned Wonders of the World [Most Remote”,
- Remotest. — “Remotest”,
- love can read the writing on the remotest star "Love can read the writing on the remotest star." Author: Oscar Wilde (Submitted by: Jill) RECOMMENDED DEAL: A Quote is a Quote (Instant Downloadable E-Book) This handy resource contains over 60 pages of quotes compiled specifically for scrapbookers!. — “Scrapbooking Quote: Love can read the writing on the remotest”,
- A complete guide to safaris in East, Central and Southern Africa. From Africa's top destination in Victoria Falls to the remotest bush camps and lodges. The guide includes maps, an extensive photo gallery, travel tips and guidelines with online. — “Zambezi Safari and Travel Company”,
- Definition of remotest in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is remotest? Meaning of remotest as a legal term. What does remotest mean in law?. — “remotest legal definition of remotest. remotest synonyms by”, legal-
- Today's throw-away culture is a nightmare for our oceans. From the ocean's darkest depths to tropical blue waters and ice-covered shelves, from sunlit beaches to the shores of the remotest islands - plastic has conquered the world. — “Our Ocean's Plastic Peril | Save Our Seas Foundation”,
- NAWANSHEHAR: Blistering heat wave has failed to dampen the spirit of the activists of the Upkar Coordination Society, the local NGO involved in fighting the femicide and drugs. To spread its anti-femicide message to the remotest corner of the. — “Upkar NGO's tirade against foeticide continues unabated @ www”,
- tristan Da Cunha facts.Tristan Da Cunha is the world's remotest community, situated in the South Atlantic, it's nearest neighbour is 1,509 miles away.The capital of Tristan Da Cunha is Edinburgh of the Seven Seas. Facts about Tristan Da Cunha. — “Facts about Tristan Da Cunha, the world's remotest community”,
- In the remotest parts of Tibet, the American Himalayan Foundation has been working quietly as a lifeline for people who have no one else.Over a dozen years A In the remotest parts of Tibet, the American Himalayan Foundation has been working quietly as a lifeline for people who have no. — “YouTube - His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama: Peace Through”,
- The Remotest Places For the Lonest Of Wolves. By chili, September 3rd 2009 in Adventure Travel Comments (7) According to Lonely Planet it is one of the remotest places on earth. — “The Remotest Places For the Lonest Of Wolves”,
- 1. A little red dude on Sesame Street who now has his own crapshoot *ahem* show, Elmo's World. Voiced by a black guy named Kevin Clash. 2. A slang include Airor, Inverguiserain, Doune, and the main settlement of Inverie which boasts the Remotest Pub in Mainland Britain, The Old Forge. — “Urban Dictionary: remotest”,
- Definition of remotest from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of remotest. Pronunciation of remotest. Definition of the word remotest. Origin of the word remotest. — “remotest - Definition of remotest at ”,
- Remotest definition, far apart; far distant in space; situated at some distance away: See more. — “Remotest | Define Remotest at ”,
- Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has come out with flattering praise for scientists studying wildlife in what looked like a review of his 10-day tour of the country's remotest regions in August. — “Politics Just 'Vanity' for Nature-Lover Putin | News | The”,
- Definition of remotest in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of remotest. Pronunciation of remotest. Translations of remotest. remotest synonyms, remotest antonyms. Information about remotest in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “remotest - definition of remotest by the Free Online”,
related images for remotest
- Myohyang am 묘향암 Myo hyang means Mysterious Fragrance a phrase referring to the subtlety of the sort of wisdom that leads to and flows from enlightenment in the Diamond Sutra a key scripture of
- a local partner NGO in one of the remote areas in Sri Lanka devastated by the tsunami waves Uploaded Feb 10 2005 File Name CHI CHC Sri Lanka handoff with PJ jpg CitiHope Senior VP Paul Moore II offers support to children in northern Sri Lankan during CitiHope s recent mission there
- Men Carnival Rio
- clip image002 jpg
- it The pearl of Africa as Winston Churchill called it is set to become the most luxurious safari destination for the discerning wildlife connoisseur Get there before everyone else does kidepo the remotest lodge in africa You ll start off in Kampala and to fully appreciate Uganda s breathtaking diversity you ll explore three other corners of the country flying privately
- altitudes there is an increased risk of medical problems most obviously altitude illness Mountain Hazards In certain places you may be subjected to a slight risk of rock slips
- Myohyangam 02 600x449 jpg
- the lower coastal areas are drier and hotter with little vegetation The erosion of the volcanic rocks has formed the island s distinct rugged topography Saint Helena as seen from space Image NASA Unlike Ascencion Island Saint Helena has been populated early after its discovery and today has a population of 4 255 spread over eight districts Saint Helena produces its own
- airport in the world with two weekly flights bringing a steady stream of visitors tourists scientists and the curious guaranteeing the island s main income Hanga Roa harbour Image Xlr8tion 5 Pitcairn Islands
- Moynaq Uzbekistan
- 149380l jpg
- IMG 0439 jpg
- according to a new map of connectedness The map is based on a model which calculated how long it would take to travel to the nearest city of 50 000 or more people by land or water Remotest places on Earth darker is more remote Plotted onto a map the results throw up surprises First less than 10 per cent of the world s land is more than 48 hours of ground based
- The Third Eye Page 03 GIF
- I d like to visit Corvo Island in the Açores Portugal and nearby Ilha das Flores with the most western point of Europe
- Myohyangam 03 600x437 jpg
- Training Centre1
- 6Commentshttp beaconhillnw com wordpress p=6The +remotest+part 3F+How+far+would+we+go 3F2009 01 06+12 3A32 3A13Jim In April of 2006 we relocated to Washington state from southern California We had no idea why
- Special Safaris
- even in the remotest parts of the country KC Group logo
- Remotest railway station in Britain Corrour at height of 13500ft above sea level On the northern edges of the great moor of Rannoch As wan door closes anither slams in
- Baekdu daegan Expedition
- Image via Adventure Travel There are few words that evoke such strong memories and stronger opinions as Gulag The name of a branch of the Soviet State Security it has instead become better
- shrines in the rooms Three of us shot by Shawn Kevin top Andrew and me bottom exhausted on the steep climb up from
- and nearby Ilha das Flores with the most western point of Europe the ones on the west of the Azores as you can see in map
- 1230098187gQ5mULZ jpg
- San shin and a sceptical Yong wang on parallel opposite upper sides
- This invitation is from Kaputa com Team who organizes the Event for Shilpa Sayura You all are welcome http www shilpasayura org in e invitation kaputa jpg We also make this opportunity to thank people known and unknown who encouraged assisted and collaboted with us to develop Shilpa Sayura
- The Third Eye Page 04 GIF
- In 1986 the company pioneered voice products using T1 lines Since 1997 the Company has used the Internet to offer basic dial tone satellite services to its growing customer list
- based travel from the nearest city It also shows how we are increasingly pushing wildlife out of even the wildest corners of our planet Read more here and see more maps in this gallery A map of the world s roads
- Brazilian Samba Dancers
- the view out east over Baemsa gol Valley from Myohyang am
- On top of world in the Karakorum mountain ranges been there enough times already Moynaq Uzbekistan
- The icons of Amita Buddha Jijang bosal and Gwanseeum bosal with an unique bronze statue of the last
- yunnone uploaded 24 02 09 22 33
- russia jpg
- however that the leaders decision is final where the safety of the group or any member is in jeopardy for example where retreat or diversion is necessary due to illness or bad weather Hotel chaos in the leaders room just before leaving for Ojos del Salado optional extensions Andes expedition 2005 EXPEDITION LEADER At the time of printing the leader for this
related videos for remotest
- Julia Gillard: Joint Press Conference PM: I'm here with Ministers Crean and Conroy and can I start by apologising for the delay in starting today's press conference, I was delayed and then we've been a bit chatting too about the announcement today. We are working to build Australia's new economy. It's got to be an economy that is based on new skills, new innovation and diversity for the future. Our economy is facing a number of challenges. It is very strong in the world, indeed our economy is the envy of a lot of the world, but times are changing. We're seeing global economic weight shift to our region, we're seeing the challenges of keeping up with new technology, we're seeing the challenges of keeping up with higher and higher skill levels. Of course we're getting ready for a clean energy future. All of that means that we are seeing structural changes in our economy and we've got to be meeting those structural changes with a plan to have an economy for the future that will offer people the benefits of jobs and opportunity. So this morning I'm here to talk about two things. First the role of manufacturing and the car industry in that future economy. Today I've met with car workers from around the country, they're understandably concerned about their jobs. They represent 46000 Australians who work in car manufacturing, with another 200000 Australians reliant on car manufacturing being an industry in Australia. Can manufacturing needs to be part of our future and part of our new economy, because it does have ...
- IN ME_Casting Crowns Jesus said in Acts 1:8: "... but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth." We are all called to be Christ's witnesses in our world, whether it is across the sea or across the street. Jesus tells us in Acts 1:8 that we are to share the good news of the gospel in our community (Jerusalem), our region (Judea), our continent (Samaria) and the world (remotest part of the earth).
- Vazhai Vazhai was founded by a group of First Generation College Graduates in April 2005 who wanted to pay back to the society in terms of education, mentoring and guidance to children in remotest parts of Tamilnadu. Like a plaintain tree that nurtures its sapling, Vazhai attempts to nurture school children in the remotest parts of Tamil Nadu.With helping hands from all the fields, Vazhai is now entering into its Sixth year with 100 students at Dharmapuri and Villupuram districts of Tamilnadu.
- MUNROS: SLIOCH (Part 2) [Mon. refused]. Anr enforced audio change as YouTube sadly loaded adverts onto the previous version of this video and ruined it completely. Nonetheless, the soundtrack on this version is provided by MTWA from the cd 'Argus though the Looking Glass': the two tracks used being 'Leaf and Stream' and 'Throw down the Sword'. Also, congrats to Robert Reid, what a hike to bag your 1st Munro mate eh! This is Part 2 of a long day [May 2008] in the mountains, this time on SLIOCH, 'The Spear', with fantastic clear views over the 'Last Great Wilderness of Scotland' and much more. This is Scotland at its finest with clear views of 'THE MAIDEN', the remotest mountain in the United Kingdom (and therefore the remotest Munro). Was fortunate to have a conversation with COLIN PRIOR earlier this year wherein he asked me if I'd climbed Beinn Airigh Charr as that was the summit from which he'd photographed 'The Maiden'. Explained that we had bypassed the 791m 'Hill of the Rough Shieling' Corbett on two occasions en route to the barn at Carnnore for attempts, abandoned by flooding, at those remote Munros. The Corbett Beinn Airigh Charr has a steep tower on its north face called Martha's Peak (Spidean Moirich), named after a shepherdess who had a fatal accident there. In times long since past, cattle were pastured high on these tops during the summer and it was while winding thread on her spindle that Martha had that fatal accident on the mountaintop. The story goes that her spindle fell down the rocks and she ...
- Adventurer shares tales about Russia's remotest communities An old friend of the show has just returned from his latest adventure. Vlad Minin travelled the breadth of Russia off-road, to the country's remotest communities. And he wasn't just driven by the thrill of adventure - he was taking badly needed school supplies to local kids.
- The Remotest Cipher (Beside The Last Breath Vanished) - Leviathan The Remotest Cipher (Beside The Last Breath Vanished), Performed by Leviathan Album: Split with Xasthur Track 9
- Journeys.to.the.Ends.of.the.Earth.Pakistan.avi In the spirit of Marco Polo Journeys to the Ends of the Earth follows photojournalist David Adams as he seeks out some of the remotest regions on the planet. Pakistan The Road to Shangri-La Adams crosses the high mountains of Northern Pakistan in search of Shangri-La, immortalised by James Hilton in his classic Lost Horizons.
- Pilatus Porter - The Skylift to the remotest Areas The PC-6 serves the remotest Areas in Indonesia. THE bush plane performs where others think they can.
- St Francis Academy - Maasai Land The St Francis of Assisi Academy was started by Maasai parents who wanted to see their children receiving a good education. The Academy is situated in the remote community of Olorte in the Loita Hills in Southern Kenya. The Olorte Community have around 7000 people scattered in a 15 mile radius. This is the remotest Maasai Community in the world. The Maasai in this community realised that education is becoming paramount for the future of their survival as the modern world is surrounding and creeping up to them. They want keep their way of life but alsThe St Francis of Assisi Academy was started by Maasai parents who wanted to see their children receiving a good education. The Academy is situated in the remote community of Olorte in the Loita Hills in Southern Kenya. The Olorte Community have around 7000 people scattered in a 15 mile radius. This is the remotest Maasai Community in the world. The Maasai in this community realised that education is becoming o be able to survive in the modern world. Poverty levels are high in the Olorte Community. People from other tribes are coming into this community with the skills necessary to run a community - the Maasai of this community don't have the skills. They are hoping to see their children becoming nurses, teachers, businessman and many other professions to come and serve their own community in the future. Walking with Maasai is helping to facilitate the development with the parents of the St Francis of Assisi Academy. All the ...
- A portable water drill for the remotest areas: Floris de Vos at TEDxBinnenhof Floris de Vos (Leiden) is the director of the Foundation Holland Water Goes Africa, established in 2008. He is also the inventor of this simple water drilling unit. After working as a tour guide on Borneo Malaysia, Floris started working in the offshore oil and gas industry. During a nine months stay in a hospital one of his doctors challenged him to find a cheap and durable solution for a water well for a project in Gambia and Kenya. Floris set up a foundation and came up with the idea of the FLOFLO. This method for drilling wells is very old but little used today. The foundation established two African companies which currently implement this simple but effective method of drilling with great success. @ TEDx Binnenhof 2012
- Cape Wrath- The remotest place on the British Mainland, Scotland's most north westerly point can be reached by a bus journey of about 11 miles through wild unspoiled scenery. Some of Britain's highest cliffs, seabirds, wildlife, seals and the spectacular Cape Wrath Lighthouse can be experienced here. The Ozone Café - the most remote café in mainland Britain is located here. Slight delays can be expected at peak times and during MOD exercises. Weather Permitting.
- UNICEF: Reaching out to preschoolers in remotest Malaysia KAMPUNG PETA, Malaysia, 2 July 2008 -- The ancient jungle of Endau-Rompin National Park, deep in Peninsular Malaysia, is home to rare species of birds, butterflies and rhinoceros, as well as a diverse range of plant life. It is also the traditional home of the Orang Asli, or 'original people', the indigenous inhabitants of Malaysia. The village of Kampung Peta is the most remote Orang Asli settlement in the southern state of Johor. Its residents, however, mostly ethnic Jakun, do not live in complete isolation. Tourists regularly visit, and the government has helped provide the villagers with a community centre, a large primary school and a library. A desire to learn Tinah binti Jala grew up in Peta and now works as a teacher in the only village pre-school. She says that a sense of distance -- both physical and cultural -- has kept many Jakun children from attending school. Together with UNICEF and its corporate partner ING, Malaysia's Ministry of Rural and Regional Development is working to improve Malaysian children's opportunities for education, starting in pre-school. To read the full story, visit:
- The Suicide Monkeys walk to the remotest pub in Britain "The Old Forge" Ray, Ryno and myself drive to Scotland and walk from Kinloch Hourn to the Old Forge Pub during a very wet September week
- Rigzin Dolma - Yushu Eastern Tibet 仁增卓玛玉树县康巴[HD] Album: Yushu - songs by various artists from eastern tibet. To promote tourism and economy in the historically kham region of Yulshul Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture (Tibetan: ཡུལ་ཤུལ་བོད་རིགས་རང་སྐྱོང་ཁུལ།, ), commonly known as Yushu (Jyekundo or Gyegu). Yùshù is one of the remotest corners of one of the remotest provinces in eastern tibet. Straddling the grasslands of Amdo to the north and the deep forested valleys of Kham to the south, the prefecture is overwhelmingly (97%) Tibetan and dotted with dozens of impressive monasteries. Yùshù bursts at the seams during its three-day horse festival (from 25 July), when tens of thousands of Tibetans swagger into town. The prefecture is situated on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau with most of the region 4000 meters (13123 feet) above the sea level. It is the fountainhead of the Yangtze River, the Yellow River and the Lancang River. Ravines and valleys have been cut by the rivers in southeastern Yushu. The prefecture has a harsh climate, with long, cold winters, and short, rainy, and cool to warm summers.
- 天涯別恨長2 hate to say goodbye for a long time in the remotest corners of the world
- South Of Nowhere A trip to one of the Mediterranean's remotest surfing ouposts, the very southern tip of the Italian paeninsula. Long flawless pointbreaks, punchy rivermouths and fun beachbreak surf...welcome to Italy!
- TRISTAN DA CUNHA - Profile ITN news in 1963 reporting onTristan da Cunha, the world's remotest human inhabited place after the volcanic eruption in 1961 !!!
- Tristan De Cunha Visit - Remotest Island in the world A few days spent on Tristan De Cunha - the worlds most remotest island. Amazing!
- Chad: hunger crisis deepens in one of Africa's remotest regions As the hunger crisis deepens across the Sahel region of West and Central Africa, WFP's Jon Dumont travels to Chad, one of the countries most affected. He sees how a mixture of high food prices, mounting malnutrition and relative isolation are affecting Chad's most vulnerable inhabitants.
- Intel Inside World Intel Powers Global Families A Digital Revolution for the World's Remotest Regions Closes Digital Divide From January 24-28,2007 government, academic and b A Digital Revolution for the World's Remotest Regions Closes Digital Divide From January 24-28,2007 government, academic and business leaders at the World Economic Forum in Davos will discuss how to bridge the mammoth 'digital divide' between Western society and developing countries of the Third World. The digital revolution has established broadband Internet in well over 60 percent of industrialized countries, but below 1 percent in the rest of the developing world.
- UNICEF: Reaching women and children in remotest Pakistan SWAT VALLEY, Pakistan, 28 September 2010 - The scenic Swat valley in Pakistan's northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province is facing a complex emergency situation. Since May 2009 military operations and conflict have ravaged the area and in July 2010 floods came, affecting some 3.8 million people in the province and devastating thousands. The impact on the health and nutritional status of families has been severe, especially for children and women. "Children and women were badly affected by the conflict and we had not yet completed the early recovery work when the worst floods hit us," said Javed Afridi, Project Coordinator for the Abaseen Foundation, a non-governmental UNICEF partner in Pakistan. With partners like Abaseen, UNICEF is conducting social mobilization activities for 'Mother and Child Days' and other health and vaccination campaigns in the Swat valley. UNICEF and its partners are working rapidly to reach the most vulnerable in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and other flood-affected provinces. In Kot Naway Kaley village, for example, teams of vaccinators from the area's Basic Health Unit are going door-to-door, identifying and registering children for measles vaccines and administering on-the-spot polio vaccinations.
- UNICEF: Reaching remotest Niger with polio vaccine GARBEY KOUROU, Niger, 6 March 2009 On the eve of an eight-country polio vaccination campaign held over the past week in West Africa, Ali Boureima, the immunization coordinator for Tillabery health district in Niger, distributed the last batch of oral polio vaccines for nine villages situated on islands in the Niger River. The recent immunization drive held here and throughout the region was part of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, a partnership spearheaded by the World Health Organization, Rotary International, the US Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention, and UNICEF. A total of 226 vaccination teams conducted the campaign in Tillabery district, going from house to house to distribute the life-saving drops. More then 66000 children aged five and younger were targeted for this first round of vaccination in Tillabery district, out of a total of 4.2 million across Niger. An estimated 53 million children are being immunized in the course of the synchronized regional campaign, which concludes with a second round of immunization during the last week of March. To read the full story, visit
- West Virginia Remote Spot Panoramic video of the remotest location in West Virginia. Located within the Cranberry Wilderness Area of the Monongahela National Forest, the Remote Spot is 3.2 miles from the nearest road. For more information about Remote Footprints and Project Remote, visit .
- 天涯別恨長3 hate to say goodbye for a long time in the remotest corners of the world
- The remotest house in the Highlands Three blokes who should know better go for a "push" bike ride in the mud
- Shijo X - Almost in trouble from the album "...if a night" released: 4 June 2012 Bombanella Records & A Buzz Supreme available on CD, digital download Laura Sinigaglia - vox Davide Verticelli - synth, keyboards and piano Federico Fazia - bass Federico Adriani - drums recorded, mixed and mastered by Davide Cristiani recorded at Bombanella Soundscapes produced by Davide Verticelli & SHIJO X ALMOST IN TROUBLE A long long time ago In a creepy castle In the remotest room of The remotest 'n' tallest tower, A pretty princess was imprisoned And she was waiting... But one day... Fearless he came, Charming was his name Dead dragons on his road, Four ogres one black wolf, Through the forest in the dark Up to the witch's house, He knocked down the door And took her hand... And they ran...ran away In the rainbow with a smile... Blooming flowers, butterflies This until he turned around That's when he saw her eyes Gently waving him goodbye And the lady at his side Kept asking "why oh why Can't I have a manicure? God I need it, that's for sure!!" No one heard of her again A love story was born At the end Like in every proper tale Even now they still live there, The evil witch and her spouse But they're running a steakhouse.
- 天涯別恨長1 hate to say goodbye for a long time in the remotest corners of the world
- "When Languages Die" author/linguist K. David Harrison Informative conversation with K. David Harrison, assistant professor of linguistics at Swarthmore College near Philadelphia and the author of the new book "When Languages Die: The Extinction of the World's Languages and the Erosion of Human Knowledge". He is the Director of Research at the Living Tongues Institute and was recently featured in the documentary called "The Linguists" which followed hands-on linguistic field work in countries around the world. In this fascinating interview, Harrison discusses the critical importance of the world's many threatened languages and the vital knowledge that each language uniquely packages and holds for all of us. Harrison also discusses the need for more trained linguistic personnel to go out into some of the remotest parts of the world to document these nearly extinct languages before they are lost to humanity forever.
- Bringing film to the remotest and poorest regions of the planet After a couple of years of prototyping, we've developed a pedal powered field cinema that can be carried by one person in a rucksack and taken to the remotest regions of the planet to communicate using the power of film. The system weighs about 20kg and can be carried in a rucksack by a single individual. The video clearly demonstrates the ease in which continuous power can be supplied to this completely non-battery system. Anyway, moving on from the technical details to the more fundamental question -- why? As we reported back in March with An adventure with Purple Field Productions (PFP), this latest incarnation of the field cinema will be taken to Malawi in the new year and used by NGOs to distribute films and videos for educational and humanitarian purposes. Furthermore, the team at 4Apes and GAFI are working towards raising the necessary funds to send 10 of these systems around the world to support various animal conservation projects. This project will be launched at the Hope for Apes conference (hosted by Sir David Attenborough) in November. The is one of the most exciting projects I think we've been involved with to date. There is such huge potential for this little setup and as PFP puts it "the moving image is known to be one of the most powerful and memorable means of communication. Furthermore, in developing countries film shows are always popular and attract large audiences. Thus, in situations where a significant proportion of the population is illiterate ...
- Price tag-Modang John with lyrics Jessie J Hey Guys.......John here singing Price-Tag by Jessie J.....Outdoor hope u enjoy! follow me on twitter @ Modang John Price tag official lyrics Seems like everybody's got a price, I wonder how they sleep at night. When the sale comes first, And the truth comes second, Just stop for a minute and Smile Why is everybody so serious? Acting so damn mysterious? Got your shades on your eyes And your heels so high That you can't even have a good time [Pre-chorus:] Everybody look to their left (yeah) Everybody look to their right (uh) Can you feel that (yeah) We're paying with love tonight [Chorus:] It's not about the money, money, money We don't need your money, money, money We just wanna make the world dance, Forget about the price tag Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching Ain't about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling Wanna make the world dance, Forget about the price tag. [Jessie J] We need to take it back in time, When music made us all unite! And it wasn't low blows and video hoes, Am I the only one getting tired? Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness Can we all slow down and enjoy right now Guarantee we'll be feeling alright [Pre-chorus] [Chorus] [BoB] Yeah yeah Well, keep the price tag And take the cash back Just give me six strings and a half stack And you can, can keep the cars Leave me the garage And all I, yes all I need Are keys and guitars And guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to Mars Yeah we leaving across These undefeatable odds It's like this ...
- sailing to fugloy ( Faroes remotest island) Faroe Islands: sailing to the northern islands (fugloy)
- Tembo Mathias (Messiah FM) PART 3.AVI Thembo Mathias Program Assistant Director Messiah FM Kasese District To ensure better broadcasting for entrepreneurship development, we have organized dinners with our listeners, to help in sensitizing people and also get feedback on our broadcasting and thereafter incorporate their opinions in our programming. We also recruit qualified senior staff ie the Head of programms and radio producer. Other radio staffs receive on-job trainings. Messiah FM currently has limited resources to facilitate staff do research and report stories from the deepest and remotest areas of Kasese District but in September 2011, World of Hope organization will start sponsoring our journalists to do research and cover stories from even the remotest areas of Kasese district. The radio station has not been so much infiltrated by politics and politics at the expense of community development because we encourage our journalists to broadcast issues in a professional way. Building a forum is very relevant this will bring people together to share knowledge, experiences especially the journalists, this can help them to share news and information regional wide. To further improve our reporting on issues of community development, we encourage NGO's like Toro Development Network to give our staff more training and create for them linkages and networks for better information and knowledge sharing and access. Uploaded By Solomon Akugizibwe Media & Communications Officer s.akugizibwe@ s ...
- Doctors For Life - Medical aid to the remotest parts of Africa - Rivungu The Doctors For Life team reaches needy people in some of the remotest parts of Africa. In this case they wished to reach the people of Rivungo, Angola. Watch this compelling video to find out what happened.
- His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama: Peace Through Compassion In the remotest parts of Tibet, the American Himalayan Foundation has been working quietly as a lifeline for people who have no one else. Over a dozen years AHF has built 33 schools where Tibetans learn in their own language, 24 bridges over dangerous rivers, and eight clean water systems for villages. They shelter elders whose poverty is shocking, support orphans, and build and maintain hospitals and clinics that care for thousands each year. This year, AHF will help build two more schools with dorms and kitchens because nomad children live so widely scattered, a bridge that will free 3000 villagers, and a clean water system so that 2000 Tibetans wont have to spend hours gathering contaminated water from a river far away. Helping Tibetans has never been more urgent. For more information about AHF and how you can help, please visit: himalayan- © 2009, American Himalayan Foundation, All Rights Reserved
- UNICEF: Bringing safe water to remotest Haiti LEOGANE, Haiti 26 February 2010 Simple plastic buckets and inexpensive water-purification tablets are being used to provide safe drinking water to people living in the mountains outside Leogane, an area that was close to the epicentre of the earthquake that struck Haiti in January. Many of the households situated in the mountains rely on river water for drinking, which leaves them highly susceptible to diarrhoea and other water-borne ailments that are especially dangerous to children under the age of five. The project was spearheaded by UNICEF partner Deep Springs International, a non-governmental organization specializing in water treatment, with help from Save The Children. Because the team had been working on the project before the earthquake, it was perfectly situated to step in and provide immediate relief. The goal is to deliver 15000 water buckets to quake-affected families. UNICEF is contributing to this effort with follow-up visits to monitoring the effectiveness of household water treatment.
- On the Pennsylvania Remote Spot.MOV
- Salt Traditional in Sabu Island this tradition already more than 500 years, Local People making salt from Lontar Leave like a boat, adding sea water with 3 times after that, They can take salt. after have much salt possible to sale, he must also carry the salt to Local Market. in local market, barter with salt to Korn, Sorgum, Rice, and also another food. location in Savu / Sawu / Sabu Island, in remotest area is still a part of Indonesia
- Mobile Health Technology Can Reach the Remotest Corners Consider this: a mobile phone with applications to detect cancer and tuberculosis, control sugar levels for diabetics and monitor vital signs. The champions of mobile health or "mhealth" technology are promising healthcare delivered through digital devices. The technology is already being used - in different degress - in many countrties. It's poised to improve access and ensure rapid delivery of health care especially in developing nations.
twitter about remotest
- wilegokeqiza: Neither Mickey nor Ethan had the remotest.
- teqivukalaboq: Neither Mickey nor Ethan had the remotest.
- bebafymukup: Of paper that resembles in the remotest degree a human face or figure.
- forimitag: She had no remotest notion that the possibility of a remedy might.
- muzifosavos: Dead, did not turn up at what was then one of the remotest and most.
- pybyqyzysojek: Dead, did not turn up at what was then one of the remotest and most.
- civasetejusix: Penny since leaving home the winter before, and who had not the remotest.
- figanamadyv: Civilization, I wandered here by chance; seeking a home in the remotest.
- wedybusyxag: Civilization, I wandered here by chance; seeking a home in the remotest.
- sywarapojamu: Nowadays can have the remotest idea of what the veldt was like even.
- TheReporters: Tribal tattoos, white paint make-up and dazzling beauty: Faces from some of the remotest parts of the planet http://t.co/LMYQ65WT
- myvafysygov: Nowadays can have the remotest idea of what the veldt was like even.
- patavevuwag: Shrub, but nothing that could be tortured into the remotest.
- sveidgorec: The Remotest Keyword Optimization Show considering Dragnet Compound motor Assignment: .lqn
- MeganJoPeterson: @sarazarr Oh, absolutely. All life events of the remotest positivity should, by definition, include the consumption of pecan pie. :)
- SnehaaSinghh: @AshishAvadhani @princeohmyghosh @nish_trivss This joke isn't funny to me since I haven't the remotest idea of this teacher so yea :/
- therealnickmack: Tribal tattoos, white paint make-up and dazzling beauty: Faces from some of the remotest parts of the planet - http://t.co/onlyBwWA
- suzannebyron22: "remotest corner of Antarctica" specific...
- deqomocylih: The remotest chance of finding his way into the outer world again.
- CO2Systemscom: RT @LowCarbonAus: Off-grid, sustainable power powering Australia's hottest, remotest location http://t.co/ZVeD9BQT
- ianjamesparsley: @Ransom_Stoddard @GrahamScobie Essentially, I'm not sure the PUP has even the remotest influence in this case. That's the trouble.
- vicclesticks: @cyberchickgeek if there is even the remotest chance, wake him! I had to get my own toast earlier- live the dream: get your hubby to do it!
- burtonad: Does anyone have the remotest idea where the two lads supposed to play are?
- wehypysuzac: Writing on the remotest star, but hate so blinded you that you could see.
- xyzewazef: Coming back, for she had not the remotest idea of yielding her will to.
- nwshanahan: http://t.co/vdL48Ok6 Tribal tattoos, white paint make-up and dazzling beauty: Faces from some of the remotest parts of the ... #photography
- imchasesbrain: Tribal tattoos, white paint make-up and dazzling beauty: Faces from some of the remotest parts of th... http://t.co/TRTMdC51 via @MailOnline
- cadmansean78: @Penny_Pax i cant think of anywhere the remotest fan could be
- LPKnoller: @Breakfastnews Bob Carr re Slipper: Not the remotest damage done to the government all the damage has been done to the opposition #auspol
- TrentBridge1: @khbeano @MatWPickering If football clubs had even the remotest similarity to any other business/enterprise theyd be wound up tomorrow
- BINTheWatchers: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/VkyBenfy
- GitanaV: Tribal tattoos, white paint make-up and dazzling beauty: Faces from some of the remotest parts of the planet http://t.co/dkhu0Cqw
- David_Dodds: Tribal tattoos, white paint make-up and dazzling beauty: Faces from some of the remotest parts of the #MailOnline http://t.co/2RlFys0w
- AT88TV: @McMahonOlivia All I have a Celtic Christmas Stocking, that's the only remotest thing I have, not even a red jumper either. #FML
- 1point01: @gypsyzippy I'd love it to be true, just for the remotest possibility that the exchange market gets a bit of a shake up.
- ellie_briegal: RT @AccioSebastian: I genuinely don't feel the remotest bit Christmassy and I'm pissed off, I just decked the halls and everything.
- AccioSebastian: I genuinely don't feel the remotest bit Christmassy and I'm pissed off, I just decked the halls and everything.
- DrJoop: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/v8ovadT6 @DrJoop #SciTwt
- lukornet_news: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/g4AGEHUW
- sharonannriley: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/YThVkPRc
- radixextreme: Earth Change News: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth: Conco... http://t.co/KXfA0rqs
- Solar_Tectonics: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/XlspVQsV
- Sathapanic: RT @MrVop: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/MQvzSBKw
- MrVop: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/MQvzSBKw
- ISCOSEU: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth: Concordia research base ... http://t.co/I7KFuRQl
- AmaterasuSolar: RT @TheWatchers_: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base - one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/EHVAXZAK
- radixextreme: Satelite Shot: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base – one of the remotest places on Earth: Concordia... http://t.co/KXfA0rqs
- gldtweets: RT @TheWatchers_: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base - one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/EHVAXZAK
- TheWatchers_: Proba-1 images remote Concordia south polar base - one of the remotest places on Earth http://t.co/EHVAXZAK
- LLCoolBry: Tribal tattoos, white paint make-up and dazzling beauty: Faces from some of the remotest parts of th... http://t.co/NRL6v4s5 via @MailOnline
- bubusn: @Lowla360 So even the remotest suggestion that Gowon was a good leader will meet my sternest and firmest objection.
- robcmorgan: @scrufflove Personally, none of: knowing, not-knowing or knowing I won't know gives me the remotest comfort.
- dhruvb21: We see young school.kids on a picnic at the remotest of places, i ask ONE girl her name...and her name is Niyati...#AwkwardCoincidence
- Urban_Sanyaasi: @oxymoronic_me Not even in remotest context. Deluge = basically a flood. The antonym of holocaust would be resurrection.
- yfhome: RT @wf_sustain: An off-grid, sustainable power supply is being used to power one of the hottest and most remote locations in Australia http://t.co/U2VIfoTi
- wf_sustain: An off-grid, sustainable power supply is being used to power one of the hottest and most remote locations in Australia http://t.co/U2VIfoTi
- freshmorn: @Factsionary He must be sent in the remotest island in no time... alone and unwomaned.
- ToddKincannon: RT @QuiringJ: @ToddKincannon I tend to agree with you, but stranger things have happened. Investigators have to look at even the remotest possibility.
- QuiringJ: @ToddKincannon I tend to agree with you, but stranger things have happened. Investigators have to look at even the remotest possibility.
- CurtinPR: Powering one of Australia’s remotest locations :: SustainabilityMatters http://t.co/ndXTLd1H
- TooSphexy: Powerful #music from the remotest part of DR #Congo: a choir of seven-year-olds: http://t.co/K3MoaFXT
- JonathanPBryant: RT @LowCarbonAus: Off-grid, sustainable power supply developed by Curtin Uni PhD student - powering hottest, most remote location in Aus http://t.co/gfQKmXUQ
- HanyaGordon: #Love can read the writing on the remotest #star. #OscarWilde http://t.co/W0wDqdp5
- wavebatumykad: Remotest hope-that he meant to make my humiliation more awful by.
- pidekowopan: Existing words can describe it, no painter can give the remotest idea of.
- LowCarbonAus: Off-grid, sustainable power supply developed by Curtin Uni PhD student - powering hottest, most remote location in Aus http://t.co/gfQKmXUQ
- suqoqakyguvoj: Quartering the country, and whose vans I meet in the remotest villages.
- kyvixunydolub: Quartering the country, and whose vans I meet in the remotest villages.
- hotilydyqa: She had no remotest notion that the possibility of a remedy might.
- twensored: RT @arsegrny: The Remotest Shortened Traffic Censored: .PHk
- arsegrny: The Remotest Shortened Traffic Censored: .PHk
- hubbit: @libraryyeti @kristinrawls Nor is there the remotest sense of irony in the Critic. Good grief.
- UBC198120zpa5: @ValEKilmer I don't join contests. What. Your work in exchange for just the remotest chance of winning?! Wow! What a sleazy fascist set up!
- UBC198120zpa5: I don't join contests. What. Your work in exchange for just the remotest chance of winning. Wow! What a sleazy fascist set up!
- pudegocimaby: Coming back, for she had not the remotest idea of yielding her will to.
- Chocolate_Girly: RT @weebles1703: @Chocolate_Girly u can sync lots of remotest with it. Red5's Remote Control Pillow must be the comfiest TV remote ever http://t.co/yPRB6gs8
- weebles1703: @Chocolate_Girly u can sync lots of remotest with it. Red5's Remote Control Pillow must be the comfiest TV remote ever http://t.co/yPRB6gs8
- Shantiglos50: Have written 'fairy' on my shopping list. Not the remotest idea why.
- afvampd: I'm literally staring at a blank page waiting for even the remotest idea to strike
- Gian_TCatt: RT @TheLeftBanker: @Gian_TCatt don't when due but RBS seem to be biggest culprits. Management sacking anybody with remotest link even those cc on emails
- nakyhedo: In the remotest parts of.
- qebahoqegiv: In the remotest parts of.
- aety6: Ever read a tweet so deep that it doesn't make even the remotest logical sense? Yea that..
- KOjoanumelGH: The remotest part of the airport...old planes an tins..quite vegetative too
- LIVE_COVERAGE: TRUE #GIANTS: Is Gigantopithecus Still Alive? • Mark Hall http://t.co/lwD1wsCD Do giant primates still exist in.. remotest corners of globe?
- girimofudile: The remotest parts of the earth, and how many more have lain down.
- Prato_s: @tushsharma heh, in my dreams. We both know this is the remotest possibility. This can only happen in a parallel universe.
- davaqawamera: In the remotest parts of.
- cynthiafeegrade: @benniephunchok Maps and navigation. I found the remotest bank here.
- Youssef12: For those of you who have the remotest interest in my life, you may like to know that my assignment remains incomplete for yet another night
- qobanywisekor: Russell, nor caught even the remotest chance glimpse of him; and.
- outandabout12: @MichaelTiyce I haven't the REMOTEST idea what you're typing about Michael !
- ashaproothi: Thence it is that the Common Mother in sending forth her children even to the remotest West ....
- mikestramaglio: do you honestly think the airlines would allow you to carry on a wireless device if there was the remotest possibility…http://t.co/EHAlq5S3
- bukycizobaf: The remotest pleasant hotel to be found in darkest Jersey.
- TheLeftBanker: @Gian_TCatt don't when due but RBS seem to be biggest culprits. Management sacking anybody with remotest link even those cc on emails
- kucafodofol: The remotest pleasant hotel to be found in darkest Jersey.
- poviwaxikyfo: If I'd had the remotest idea that Oldham.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about remotest
“For those seeking the solitude of a Scottish island but not wanting that solitude to be shared with 20 other people, you might want to seek out the tiny”
— UK Travel Blog " Camping on Scotland's remotest campsite – St,
“It is hard to imagine exactly what awaits you when looking for China holidays if you have not visited China before”
— Remotest China for the adventurous, sterling-
“Your first blog Scarlett hadn't the remotest idea what Charlotte Scarlett hadn't the remotest. idea what Charlotte was talking about, nor the faintest interestShe. was wishing Gerald O 'Hara could see the ceiling in the ballroom and. Ellen O 'Hara could admire the furniture in her boudoirCharlotte”
— - Blog The first blog : Scarlett hadn't,
“The UK's national pop and rock radio station. Listen online, watch music videos, win competitions, and buy concert tickets. Blog (90 views) Britain's remotest pub up for sale. The remotest pub on the British mainland, which can only be reached by boat or by walking 18 miles from the nearest”
— nufc1892's VIP Profile - Absolute Radio,
“The latest blogs and articles on camping, rv's, rving, rv tips, rv travel, rv stories. Share your rv travel tips, vacation stories, and more at ”
— on the remotest horiz - RV Net Blog post - Serving,
“TravelPod: best travel diversion blog on the web " Exploring the remotest areas of India. By starlagurl. Eleven people have died in a bombing in the remote northeast corner of India in a city called Imphal. The justification for the bombing”
— Exploring the remotest areas of India " The Travel Blog by,
“The world's remotest school: Friday October 31, 2008 China Group: Forum Seniors. Posts: 2,780. Joined: 12-November 05. AFzs 769. Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:57 AM. OMG :shock. how can parents allow their children to go to school there? i understand that, that is the only school, but to have”
— The world's remotest school - AsianFanatics Forum,
“blog. member. group. message. sets. pages. on the remotest horiz. Written by a511471107 1 day ago. They made the highway at ten o'clock, on the remotest horiz. Then a fitful rumbling filled the dawn. youth with slumbering eyes”
— on the remotest horiz - Indie Film Blog post - Producing,
“"Too Much Suffering" in Nepal's Remotest Area. Posted by Peter.Biro on April 30th, 2008. The police station near the Mugu airstrip, Getting quake survivors ready for #Tomas as storm nears: New photo blog from Susana Ferreira in #Haiti http://bit.ly/9mHcv8”
— "Too Much Suffering" in Nepal's Remotest Area,
“A business coaching video shot from one of the remotest intersections in the world reveals an important principle if you want to make real money online”
— From The Remotest Intersection Of The World, How To Make Real,