- Restaurant reviews and recommendations from Zagat, the worldwide travel and dining guide. Search for restaurants by location or key word, or read about featured spots and gourmet dishes. — “ZAGAT: Ratings & Reviews for New York, Los Angeles, San”,
- Choose from 700,000 restaurants worldwide with 40,000,000 reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor travelers. — “Restaurants and Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor”,
- Find restaurants and dining options by location, cuisine, ambience, or entertainment. Read about new or featured restaurants, or find out about discounts and special deals. — “Restaurant Row - World's Largest Dining Guide”,
- Dine at Luxor Las Vegas restaurants on the Strip! Try TENDER steak & seafood, the Backstage Deli, MORE the Buffet, or Tacos & Tequila at Luxor's Mexican cuisine. — “Las Vegas restaurants at Luxor Hotel. Enjoy the Steakhouse”,
- Search restaurants in Central Florida by location, cuisine and price range, find restaurant reviews, guides and recommendations. — “Orlando Restaurants: Dining information and Orlando”,
- Search for local restaurants by cuisine, price, city, and neighborhood. Read restaurant reviews and make dining reservations online. Discover great places to eat wherever you are with Zvents. — “Discover Things To Do - Find Local Restaurants - Zvents”,
- Specialized Japanese Restaurants. Many restaurants in Japan specialize in just one type of Kaiten-zushi are sushi restaurants, where the sushi dishes are. — “Japanese Restaurants”, japan-
- Georgia Restaurants Metro Atlanta Restaurants Happy Hour Bars Restaurants By. Name-Alphabetical Search. Recipes. Recipes Index. 770 Salad Recipes. 334 Sandwich Recipes. Sandwiches. — “Restaurant Guide Atlanta-Atlanta's Premier Restaurant Guide”,
- Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of the main chef's cuisines and service models. Modern restaurants, as businesses dedicated to the serving of food, and where specific dishes are ordered by the guest and generally prepared according to this order,. — “Restaurant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Tired of cooking? Find restaurants and eateries near you. Search by location and cuisine, and see reviews, prices, photos, and discount offers. — “ - Deals on neighborhood restaurants”,
- Nic's Restaurant & Martini Lounge. Beverly Hills bar without the Beverly Hills bar tab. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Featured Restaurants & Eateries " Banzai Sushi. 23508 Calabasas Rd. Calabasas, CA 91302. 818-222-5800. Nestled in a quaint little. — “Los Angeles restaurants, reviews and dining events - ”,
- Restaurants in Newtown, PA on Yahoo! Local Get Ratings & Reviews on Restaurants with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more. — “Restaurants in Newtown, PA on Yahoo! Local”,
- The original restaurants directory with thousands of restaurants reviewed by our users. Find a local restaurant by city and cuisine. With over 9 years online, is the best restaurant guide on the web. — “ - Global Restaurant Guide”,
- Directory of Restaurants in the yellow pages. Find Restaurants in maps with reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and business profiles. — “Restaurants in Yellow Pages by SuperPages”,
- Get restaurant recommendations, Boston Globe reviewed restaurants, reader reviewed restaurants, or search Greater Boston and Eastern Massachusetts for new and interesting places for breakfast, lunch, and dinner dining options. — “Boston Restaurants - restaurant reviews and dining”,
- Make online reservations, read restaurant reviews from diners, and earn points towards free meals. OpenTable is a real-time online reservation network for fine dining restaurants. — “OpenTable Restaurants and Restaurant Reservations”,
- Use our Restaurants Guide to find top Restaurants recommendations and reviews across the U.S. — “Restaurants | Citysearch®”,
- Big News on restaurants. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about restaurants. — “restaurants : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- A comprehensive guide to Los Angeles restaurants. Find the top restaurants in and around LA, and book dining reservations online. — “Los Angeles Restaurants | Dining Guide | Reservations & Reviews”,
- A comprehensive guide to Seattle restaurants. Read reviews and book tables online. — “Seattle Washington Restaurants & Dining”,
- restaurant n. A place where meals are served to the public. [French, restorative soup, restaurant, from present participle of restaurer , to. — “restaurant: Definition from ”,
- Orange County Restaurant and Dining Guide. Find restaurants by cuisine, location, atmosphere or service. Find great dining options in Orange County. Orange County Restaurants - Where to eat in OC!. — “Orange County Restaurants”,
related videos for restaurants
- Gaza Water Park and luxury restaurants Arab Palestinians enjoy Arabs in Gaza have a new park - the Crazy Water Park, the Palestinians also enjoy luxury restaurants. They need some humanitarian relief and aid to help with all the fun. Please bring Inflatable Pool Mattress with the aid convoy to gaza.
- ABC News, robotic restaurant, Nuremberg Germany ABC News segment on a restaurant in Germany that has automated wait-staff
- Making Meals With Marcus Restaurants: Yellowfin Tuna
- Couch Restaurants Renovation at OU Couch Restaurants, on the University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, were recently renovated by OU Housing and Food Services to offer the ultimate community dining experience to students, faculty, and staff. housing.ou.edu
- A Christmas Story Chinese Restaurant Scene This is the Complete Christmas Story Chinese Restaurant scene. All the other here on Youtube cut out the best part of the video. The comment section has been suspended due to comments getting out of hand.
- Restaurants in Japan (Hirakata and Osaka) Because a general video on Japanese food would be a little too broad to do, I thought I'd do a video on restaurants of Japan, in the area around Kansai Gaidai University, Hirakata City, and Osaka. This video covers a variety of popular meals--udon, curry and rice, tonkatsu, yakiniku, and of course, ramen. If you'd like to see more food videos, let me know, and I'll see if I can pump out more. I will eat food in front of a camera everyday of the week for you guys. Wanna learn more about studying abroad as an exchange student in Japan or Kansai Gaidai? Check out my blog: www.brotherannie.kansai-
- Valentine's Day Restaurants
- Arthur Potts Dawson: A vision for sustainable restaurants If you've been in a restaurant kitchen, you've seen how much food, water and energy can be wasted there. Chef Arthur Potts-Dawson shares his very personal vision for the waste-free restaurant -- recycling, composting, sustainable engines for good (and good food).TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at http Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- Rodney Carrington - Japanese Restaurants Rodney Carrington Japanese Restaurants
- NYC Restaurant Chains Post Calorie Info PlusNYC Restaurant Chains Post Calorie InfoNYC Restaurant Chains Post Calorie InfoThe Associated PressCustomers at big fast-food chains in New York City are finally facing the facts about their meal choices. And for some, the truth may be hard to swallow. The AP's Ted Shaffrey explains. (July 19)((New York)) Some New Yorkers had a serious case of "calorie shock" on Saturday. "I was like 'Oh my Gosh'The city started enforcing the nation's first-ever law requiring chain restaurants to post calorie counts on all menus - leaving some diners to find out their favorite food had hundreds more calories than they had thought. Violating restaurants face fines of up to 2-thousand dollars - it's not clear how many were cited Saturday. Cathy Nonas of the city's health department has high hopes for the new law. ((Cathy Nonas, NYC Department of Health)) "We hope this has a huge impact on obesity, and of course if it has an impact on obesity it will have an impact on diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. Some of the calorie counts posted Saturday were very high. ((GRAPHIC OVER VID OF FOOD: 2330 Calories)) At TGI Fridays, this appetizer, called a Jack Daniels Sampler has a whopping 2-thousand 330 calories. "We hope the restaurant will be shamed into not offering a 2300 calorie appetizer unless they suggest 10 people share it." ((GRAPHIC OVER VID OF FOOD ON MENU: 1110 Calories)) If you were hoping to just have a salad for dinner at Fridays, you might want to avoid this one, it's got 1110 ...
- Desperate Americans Begin To Turn Houses into Restaurants inflation.us Prepare and Sign Up! Welcome to the Greater Depression As the unemployed and jobless become desperate in California many begin turning their homes into income generators. One house in particular caught my eye recently by turning their living room into a restaurant. In a sign that America is slowly becoming more like a third world country houses become weekend stores, restaurants, Medical Marijuana Collectives, day care centers and beyond. The street is telling the story of the unfolding economic collapse better than any article I can read. Unemployment and Food stamps and Welfare seem to be the lynch pins in our society on the west coast. Once government runs out of funds to support these entitlements, I fear for my children's future.
- Restaurants - Cooking with Liquid Nitrogen in the Real World - We learn how Liquid Nitrogen is used in the 'real world' at Tang Restaurant Dubai, the only restaurant of its kind in the Middle East that employs molecular gastronomy. Chef Stuart Sage shows us how to use liquid nitrogen, cooks up a treat...and we take a sneak peek at the work going on behind the scenes at Tang!
- Ban On Salt In Food At Restaurants? TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Follow TYT on Twitter: Join the TYT Facebook Fan Page: Follow TYT on Google Buzz: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Wilkinson's Family Restaurant Commercial from Lynchland
- Chinese restaurant prank call Call up first restaurant and give them an order. Put them on hold and call second restaurant. Have first repeat order to second. Hilarity ensues
- Restaurant Business : How to Wait Tables Waiting tables is a multi-tasking endeavor, as a waiter must greet the customers, take drink orders, seat other tables, serve the food properly and maintain an effortless attitude. Understand the job of a professional waiter with information from an executive chef in this free video on the restaurant business. Expert: Brett Corrieri Contact: Bio: Brett Corrieri brings a solid culinary portfolio to the table in his multi-pronged role at three of Nashville, Tenn.'s most frequented businesses. Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge
- Common French Phrases : Common French Phrases for Restaurants Take French lessons online; learn common French phrases for going to restaurants in this free online French language video lesson. Expert: Stéphanie Hourie Morrow Bio: Stéphanie Hourie Morrow is a native French speaker and has been giving language lessons for 10 years. Filmmaker: EV studios
- Aquarium Restaurant in Nashville Please visit Opry Mills Mall in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jamie Oliver - Chicken Nuggets Experiment (2010-03-26) Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Episode 2. March 26, 2010.
- Rogue Restaurants Yates' Reading The investigation into Yates' in Friar Street, Reading. Full show
- Weight Loss Tips For Restaurants Tips for eating healthy at restaurants if you want to lose weight and be healthy. It's no weight loss secret that if you can eat healthy then you'll lose weight naturally. If you hate to cook, or don't know how to cook, restaurants can still help you follow a healthy weight loss plan. Check out more AmazingBodyNow Videos Subscribe to YouTube Channel Facebook: Twitter:
- Restaurant Business : Buffet Table Setting Ideas Setting up a buffet tables requires considering the environment and time of day, creating a multi-level display and placing the signature items near the front of the line. Create a buffet that satisfies customers with information from an executive chef in this free video on the restaurant business. Expert: Brett Corrieri Contact: Bio: Brett Corrieri brings a solid culinary portfolio to the table in his multi-pronged role at three of Nashville, Tenn.'s most frequented businesses. Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge
- : Restaurants : Foamy The Squirrel A rant about the ever annoying experience of eating somewhere.
- Sesame Street - Mexican restaurant I always get hungry for Mexican food every time I watch this. Wouldn't you agree?
- Kogi Korean BBQ taco truck After celebrating a Nov. 20 soft opening, the roving The Kogi Korean BBQ taco truck has emerged as a social networking juggernaut, drawing 300 to 800 people each time it parks (often several times in the same evening) and spawning a burgeoning cyber-hippie movement affectionately referred to as "Kogi kulture."
- : Restaurants II : Foamy The Squirrel Another rant about the issues of eating elsewhere.
- Sedona's Bars and Restaurants Carrie visits Sedona's best local restaurants and bars.
- Ninja New York The only restaurant where Ninjas serve you
- Expedition Everest at Disney World A video of me and my family on our 2007 trip to Disney World. This is Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom. Please SUBSCRIBE, Like, and Comment! 950000 views thanks everyone! If you liked this video check out my other Disney videos! Tomorrowlands Transit Authority: Test Track in Epcot:
- Project: Rant - RANT 064: Breastfeeding In Restaurants Never bring out anything at the Dinner table your not willing to share, thats just good manners. Actor: Jennymarie Jemison. Episode Description by: HigherLove70 Real online rants recreated in video with professional actors.
- Franchising with Little Caesars Pizza Restaurants Learn about opening your very own Little Caesars Pizza franchise. This video will show you how to buy, finance, manage, and run the Little Caesars food franchise. When you own a franchise you have advertising (pizza, pizza!), and a support system to help you on your way to owning a successful business. If you love pizza (and who doesn't), check out this video on this terrific pizza franchise, or go to to learn more. For more pizza franchises:
- How to Get into the Hottest Restaurants Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from Dynamic and more videos in the Restaurants category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at Book a table at that impossible-to-get-into restaurant with the help of these insider tips, tricks, and techniques. To complete this How-To you will need: Determination An online booking service The willingness to dine early Step 1: Book four weeks in advance Begin trying to book your table exactly four weeks in advance. A study by the Wall Street Journal found that to be the sweet spot for securing a table. Step 2: Hit them up on a Thursday No luck? Call the Thursday before you want to dine. That's the day many restaurants begin calling guests to confirm weekend reservations, so tables start to open up. Tip: Forget about going on the weekend. Your best bet for catching a cancellation is a weekday dinner or a Friday lunch. Tables for four are easier to get than tables for two. Step 3: Make your case Come up with a good story why you should get a table. Stop by the restaurant the minute it opens, and if you're well dressed, polite, and flattering, the manager just might take pity on you. Step 4: Try Open Table Try , the online reservation booking service that shows you what's available at exclusive restaurants at what times ...
- Hajime - Robot Restaurant Hajime - Robot Restaurant - Shabu/BBQ restaurant in Bangkok -- Serve by Robot!
- Food Treasures of Mumbai - Paradise Restaurant Foodie takes us to Paradise Restaurant in Colaba, Mumbai. Mehru owns the restaurant which was opened in 1957.
- Restaurant Daniel - New York, NY Chef/owner Daniel Boulud talks about his flagship 4-star restaurant on NYC's Upper East Side. Get more info on Daniel on Savory Cities:
- Restaurant Business : How to Run a Restaurant Running a restaurant involves putting in long hours, training the staff, establishing a target clientele and keeping up with regular customers. Understand the finer points of running a restaurant with information from an executive chef in this free video on the restaurant business. Expert: Brett Corrieri Contact: Bio: Brett Corrieri brings a solid culinary portfolio to the table in his multi-pronged role at three of Nashville, Tenn.'s most frequented businesses. Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge
- Tim Hortons and Mcdonald's Fast Food Restaurants Problems I run into at Fast Food Restaurants.. People are so stupid these days
- Ban On Screaming Kids at Restaurant New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
twitter about restaurants
- KCFoodBuzz: IHOP is buzzing again: http://sch.mp/0OJnaR - RT @Traceybickle Teaching the INTRO internship this morning. So fun to se how many come to ...
- IndianOceanFood: With all the top restaurants at the @hungryhouse English Curry Awards, we hope the food's up to scratch. Hmmm, wonder what's on the menu....
- Lifeofminx: RT @TimeOutLondon: Thursday's #ultimatelondon pick: Tuck into some delicious Turkish cuisine in Dalston. We've chosen our 3 favourites... http://t.co/EhLid8q
- Meg_Sherwood: I love working uptown... so many great restaurants and stores to go shopping.....#livelifeuptown
- hikerinheels: I follow more restaurants than biz... 30 Boston Restaurants You Need to Follow On Twitter & Why http://t.co/evFS0kR via @bostinnovation
- jameed: RT @mrsjameed: Officially in love with Julian Serrano's restaurants! Dined at Picasso 3 yrs ago & just ate at his Tapas restaurant. Amazing food & service!
- celsey: RT @thestrangebird: This week make sure you're getting involved w/ @bloodwater #Lemon:Aid campaign. List of participating restaurants: http://ow.ly/5K1EU
- PhillyFoodBuzz: Another mention for IHOP: http://sch.mp/0mF9tw - RT @BRI_missGEE I want some ihop !
- jcindependent: 5 #JerseyCity restaurants land on @NJMonthly's Critics Best lists, including @MaritimeParc in the Top 25 overall: http://t.co/6VfpVKz
- AKTWebGroup: 2 has surpassed 100 restaurants on board in less than one month.
- loyalopez: @NitaB_LGF mmm not really, been a bit busy. Gonna try a bit tomorrow And this weekend. Where have u gone, bars and restaurants?
- StLouisFoodBuzz: Latest mentions for Applebee's: http://sch.mp/0DnRaL - RT @JustinLPhillips Why do we need food trucks in #STL ? Why can't you liberals ju...
- FarleysEast: Congrats to our mac & cheese friends! RT @homeroom510: Thank you homeroom fans for naming us "Best New Restaurant!" http://t.co/HiHGjF0
- healthyfitcare: Q&A: Why do #Chinese #restaurants #consider #their #food #healthy when their food is #worse… http://goo.gl/fb/Lv9AD
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about restaurants
“Restaurants. Blogroll. Beers and Beans. Ciao Bambino Blog. Go Green Travel Green. Mapplr Other Lodging. Things to Do. Beaches. Restaurants. Deals. Jobs. About Us”
— Restaurants Blog - An honest take on restaurants and the,
“Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the”
— Rathbuns Restaurants Blog | NetworkedBlogs on Facebook,
“Browse by month. Restaurants Blog videos. Papa Gallo Mexican Restaurant Restaurants Blog stories with the most comments in the last 7 days. Most Active Users”
— Restaurants Blog - ,
“Stay up to date with the latest Delivered Dish news on the Delivered Dish Blog. Get new delivery restaurants and food delivery offers in your area”
— Portland Restaurant Delivery Blog | Portland Delivery, d-
“Vegetarian Restaurants in Amsterdam. By Will Joce. The legacy of the restaurants has increased in recent years and there are now several restaurants in”
— restaurants | Venere Travel Blog,
“Forum Dynasty, Manteca, CA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 209.239.1488. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local. Coming from the SoCal area where there are many, many down home Chinese restaurants, Forum Dynasty is right up there. They cook all their food just as I like it, not”
— Forum Dynasty, Manteca, CA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local,
“Buffet Restaurants in Indianapolis have nothing on this steak house. Indianapolis lunch restaurants, or Indianapolis dinner restaurants - this Mexican”
— Indianapolis Restaurant Reviews,