- List of 96 disease causes of Rigidity, patient stories, diagnostic guides, medical books excerpts online about Rigidity, 16 drug side effect causes, 78 drug interaction causes. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related. — “Rigidity - ”,
- Definition of Rigidity. Rigidity. The quality or state of being rigid; want of pliability; the quality of resisting change of form; the amount of resistance with which a body opposes change of form; -- opposed to flexibility, ductility, malleability, and softness. — “Definition of Rigidity”,
- Top questions and answers about Rigidity. Find 7422 questions and answers about Rigidity at Read more. — “Rigidity - ”,
- rigidity n. , pl. , -ties . The quality or state of being rigid. An instance of being rigid. posture adopted when the rigidity of the limb is maintained equally throughout the passive flexion. — “rigidity: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Rigidity in parkinson disease is called as cogwheel rigidity. Rigidity also refers to the difficulty experienced by the doctor or therapist when attempting to move the child's arm, leg, or neck. There is a resistance to passive movement that may make the limb feel like a "lead pipe. — “rigidity,cogwheel rigidity,rigidity in parkinson”,
- Muscle rigidity is defined as an involuntary state of continuous muscle tension. Tense muscles can be the result of neurological damage or a side effect from a medication. — “Muscle Rigidity | Tense Muscles | Healthline”,
- We motivate the concepts in rigidity theory by starting with the most well-studied model of 2D bar-and-joint. Coming soon -- more definitions and examples, including pinning (via sliders) and directional ("parallel redrawings") rigidity!. — “Audrey Lee - rigidity”, cs.umass.edu
- Definition of rigidity in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of rigidity. Pronunciation of rigidity. Translations of rigidity. rigidity synonyms, rigidity antonyms. Information about rigidity in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “rigidity - definition of rigidity by the Free Online”,
- Laman's theorem and combinatorial rigidity: The most fundamental question we can ask about a framework is whether it is rigid or flexible. For almost all planar bar-and-joint frameworks, Laman's foundational theorem gives a combinatorial answer. — “Rigidity and Pebble Games - Rigidity Models and Questions”, linkage.cs.umass.edu
- Generic rigidity in the plane is a graph theoretic property: Type of Rigidity. We will use the term framework (in m-space) to denote a. triple (V, E,. — “Rigidity and global rigidity”, users.wpi.edu
- rigidity (countable and uncountable; plural rigidities) The quality or state of being rigid; want of pliability; the quality of resisting change of form; the amount of resistance with which a body opposes change of form. Stiffness of appearance or manner; want of ease or elegance. — “rigidity - Wiktionary”,
- Rigidity. Lifestyle, fitness & health information about Rigidity. The Effects of Parkinson's Disease, What Are the Treatments for Parkinson's Syndrome?, Advanced Stages of Parkinson's,. — “Rigidity | ”,
- I've never been one for Rigidity.Like you, I've chosen no religious definitions or InformaZen: Associative structure of information superior and more agile than Rigidity of the file system. — “Rigidity - Define Rigidity at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- Rigidity is one of the primary symptoms of Parkinson's disease and refers to stiffness and resistance to movement of a body part. Rigidity also may occur in the neck, shoulders, hips and ankles. — “Rigidity - What Is Rigidity”,
- Structural rigidity, a mathematical theory of the stiffness of ensembles of rigid objects connected by hinges Rigidity (psychology), an obstacle to problem solving which arises from over-dependence on prior experiences. — “Rigidity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Rigidity definition, stiff or unyielding; not pliant or flexible; hard: See more. — “Rigidity | Define Rigidity at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Examples of RIGIDITY. — “Rigidity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Definition of rigidity in the Medical Dictionary. rigidity explanation. Information about rigidity in Free online English dictionary. What is rigidity? Meaning of rigidity medical term. What does rigidity mean?. — “rigidity - definition of rigidity in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
related images for rigidity
- for your childeren What do you look for Dr Reeves described 3 tests important for the overall stability of the shoe Torsional Rigidity Heelcounter Rigidity and Flexion stability
- rig combi rigidity1 jpg
- 代码审批 若代码需审批 请联络Portafab公司
- 041019rigidity png
- the heel together This shows the support from the heel counter Having proper support at the heel of the foot is important because that support will carry forward to the front of the foot 3 The fold test This is done to test the flexion stability of the shoe Place your shoe flat on the ground now bend the shoe as if your foot was inside and you were going to stand up on
- rigidity jpg
- rig combi rigidity2 jpg
- that shows how the rib bones can be unnaturally bent by standard image registration methods see yellow arrows in the left images but are better registered by the method she developed
- 2 Norman Shallice revisited rigidity distractibility
related videos for rigidity
- Woodcraft Presents Wood River Clamp Guide Clamp Guides combine a rigid guide rail with an internal clamp eliminating the need for c-clamps or hold-downs. Use any of the clamp guides with your circular saw to cut sheet goods to a manageable size or guide your router for dados. Clamp guides are the perfect fence for your band saw, drill press or as an instant fence for your router table. •Extruded aluminum for light weight and maximum rigidity •2-1/8" wide body acts as a tool guide while housing clamping components. •Low profile jaws reduce interference •Features include tape measure scales and integral T-Track slots that allow the use of the Universal Base or shop made guides and jigs •Choose from Clamp Guides, Back-to-Back Clamp Guides or Extra-Wide Clamp Guide of listed capacity Back-to-Back Clamp Guides - Over 4" wide rail for added rigidity. Bottom jaws attach to any workbench, table-top or work surface. Top jaws clamp the work piece firmly eliminating the need for c-clamps or hold-downs. Low profile clamp pads do not interfere while sawing, routing or sanding. Extra-Wide Clamp Guide - Over 5" wide rail for ultimate rigidity. Additional T-Track slots and added guide slots allow the use of the Universal Base or shop made guides and jigs. Clamp Guide Universal Base 11-1/2" x 63/4" plate is easy to mount and easy to use. Perfect for mounting your circular saw or router, the base slides precisely in the T-Track slot of the various clamp guides.
- Improved Rigidity Using Kodi Klips on your rebar assemblies greatly improves the rigidity of your cages...far beyond wire's capabilities! It's fast, safe and simple as well!
- MadCar settings Rigidity=3000
- The Hexatron modular robot - flexibility and rigidity This shows one of our attempts to prototype a modular robot that can be both flexible and rigid. Flexibility is useful for adapting to surroundings while the rigidity is needed to fight gravity (provide the robot with a skeleton). As you will see, when the modules (the white hexagons) are expanded they are flexible and can move a bit, but when they are contracted they form a rigid structure. In the longer term the goal is to have the robot working in three dimensions, but for that we need something else than LEGO.
- Decorticate vs Decerebrate
- Abnormal Gait Exam : Parkinsonian Gait Demonstration Parkinsonian Gait Demonstration This type of gait is seen with rigidity and hypokinesia from basal ganglia disease. The patient's posture is stooped forward. Gait initiation is slow and steps are small and shuffling; turning is en bloc like a statue.
- How to Perform Lasegue Sign, Kernig Sign, and Neck Rigidity how to perform Lasegue Sign, Kernig Sign, and Neck Rigidity on patient with meningitis, that means they are meningeal irritation sign or meningeal signs, they are expalined in a patient suffering with tuberculous meningitis.
- - 09 SEMA Cobra Walk Around - For 2011, Mustang GT offers drivers several new convenience technologies, including: Standard message center Integrated blind spot mirrors MyKey™ programmable vehicle key New look From the 5.0 fender badges to the new engine cover, Mustang GT honors and continues the proud heritage of its predecessors. The speedometer increases to 160 mph and the tachometer redline advances from 6500 to 7000 rpm. Three vibrant new colors will be added for 2011 including Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat, Race Red and Ingot Silver. Improved NVH control and convertible rigidity For 2011, Mustang GT benefits from across-the-board NVH improvements. These include additional sound-deadening material on either side of the instrument panel, additional sound absorbtion behind interior trim panels and a real wheel arch liner to reduce noise on gravel or wet surfaces. Mustang GT convertible models feature enhanced structural rigidity, with lateral stiffness improved by 12 percent versus the 2010 model. A tower-to-tower front strut brace is now standard, and the V-brace has been stiffened by adding gussets. The secondary crossmember also has been stiffened while a front Z-brace has been added, connecting primary and secondary crossmembers. A-pillar stiffening foam also has been added to increase rigidity. This powertrain honors Mustangs heritage by raising the bar on performance while increasing fuel economy, said Barb Samardzich, vice president, Powertrain Development. For enthusiasts, such as ...
- T-REX450 SPORT - Helicopter ALIGN T-REX 450 Sport Super Combo KX015076 - - --------------------------------------------------- ► Specification: * Length: 643mm * Height: 228mm * Main Rotor Diameter: 715mm * Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm * Motor Drive Gear: 134T * Main Drive Gear: 150T * Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T * Tail Drive Gear: 25T * Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.7:4.24 * Weight(w/o power system): 445g * Flying Weight: Approx. 770g ► Features: * Newly designed wider main blade grips that increase the overall main blade disc diameter, resulting in dramatically increased stability and agility. * Thicker main blade grip arms to increase durability and crash survivability. * Expanded flybar supporting point design on control cage, increasing the rigidity of fly bar, resulting in improved flight stability. * High precision bearing mixing arms for smooth and precise operations. * Newly designed servo screw retainer to simplify servo installation process. * Newly designed frame structure blocks and motor mount to simplify assembly, yet dramatically increase the overall frame rigidity, resulting in improved 3D performance. * Improved battery mount for increased battery mounting rigidity, eliminating flight instability caused by movement of battery. * Improved gyro mounting platform to avoid degrading locking performance as result of tail boom vibration. * Tail boom support rods have been lengthened to suppress tail boom vibrations; integrated ends design improves ...
- Rigidity and ideas Explaining what flow is....
- Album Deux Episode 1 - Lessons in Rigidity Behind the scenes during the all important recording process
- My baby girl showing signs of possible Rett Syndrome 2 My daughter a couple of months ago; she gets quite excited and rotates her hands and feet, hyperventilates, arches her back, shows muscle rigidity and trembling. She also says her only word, 'DA!' very enthusiastically :) My initial video of Codey showed signs of what we thought was autism, though over the last few months she has lost some previously aquired skills and mobility, her verbal development has halted and we have been told her overall development is currently stuck at between 6-8 months; she is just over 1. Also the behaviours often associated with autism are beginning to fade, though other behaviours and signs such as hand wringing, abnormal growth, constant mouthing, trembling and or rigidity when excited or upset - sometimes with hand and feet rotation, obsession with clapping and a limited social interest; are becoming much more obvious. I'm posting this video for the same reason I posted Dominic's, to help raise awareness of the disorder and as a means of educating others, wether student, parent or anybody with an interest of neurobiological disorders and gene mutation.
- Track Review 07 FD2 Civic Type R with Tsuchiya The kind of car which acquires number to the racing car. I riding in this car, as for feeling first, say that it is the kind of car which quite acquires number to the racing car. The racing car which is full in the joy that, not to be the simply fast sufficient racing car, safety being high, working. Will the word, pliant racing car exactly probably be? Therefore it is pleasant. Why when you mention the racing car, as designed everything just in order to run quite, it means that balance is good. Body rigidity is high first as a base. Therefore doing circuit travelling, the body is difficult ヨレ, it meaning that suspension on that will have been secure, the roll in cornering is little, alignment change is little. Therefore the tire it can designate to work as secure, the kind of sense of security which quite is bitten to the road surface is born, it is. As for the normal car, body rigidity is not high to here, either suspension is not strong. Therefore, alignment change is easy to occur, immediately after understeer comes out, to cause the disorder of the behavior that is easy it changes in oversteer. シビック TYPE R is not such worry first, don't you think? it is. This is splendid thing. 4 wheels grounding securely in cornering, it is enormous to work. This already is the level which exceeds common sense of the drive system such as former FF and 4WD. It does not mean that the load puts on the front tire 1 wheel outside the corner even at the time of cornering, like the ...
- Gyroscopes A series of 3d animations demonstrating the principles of Topple, Rigidity & Drift of a Gyroscope. The animations were done in 3ds max and put together with some royalty free music in Final Cut Pro. They were produced for educational purposes by IDC-create.
- Failed Conservatives Values: Johanna Olson - Rigidity What are Progressive Values? The Documentary Project. We are working on creating a documentary about Progressive Values. Post your comments and responses and help create the documentary. See more videos at
- Ganesh Cyclone CY.mpg 4 axis Swiss-style lathes Cyclone-25/32 CY 4 Axis (X,Z,C,Y) The CYCLONE-25 is a 4-axis 1.025" (26mm) (1.25" -- 32 mm optional) bar diameter sliding headstock CNC lathe without a guide bushing, which facilitates faster setups, greater workpiece concentricity, and superior cutting rigidity over guide bushing Swiss-style lathes. The CYCLONE-25 does not require the use of ground barstock or a guide bushing like the Swiss-style machines must use and the bar remnant is l/4 the wasted length. All of these features represent a significant costs savings when using this machine design. The CYCLONE-25 CNC screw machine configuration also allows for shorter cycle times due to the enhanced rigidity and the ability to aggressively rough-out material and finish with a second tool, all while achieving greater tool life. The CYCLONE-25 can use as many tools as necessary to rough and finish a feature on the workpiece, unlike conventional Swiss machines that are limited by the length of the guide bushing, and must make the rough and finish cut with one-tool in one-pass by micro-feeding the tool. These advantages are particularly evident in work with lower length-to-diameter ratios than when machining using a standard Swiss-style lathe with a guide bushing. To view more ganesh products please visit
- Rigid Tapping on a three axis CNC Knee Mill (310) 937-4253 3/4"-10 hole in 1018 Steel x 1" Patented Tool-room Vertical Turret CNC Milling Machines: Square way quill - maximum rigidity Yaskawa Servo Motors - XYZ control standard Pre-loaded double end supported class C5 balls-crews - superior accuracy Rigid - drilling, tapping, reaming, and boring with inverter motor option Precision hand scraped RAM surfaces - increased contact plane - heavy cutting Turret and ram - extended cutting range or optional fixed head for increased rigidity Column designed with cross-ribbed structure - increase rigidity Double-wall Knee structure - increased rigidity Extended Saddle and Turret - increased rigidity Automatic lubrication System - standard Telescoping Way Covers - standard Coolant System with Large chip pan and semi-enclosure shield - standard Power Draw Bar - standard High/Low voltage cabinets are separated - eliminates interference Pedant design controller box - ease of operation Choices of controllers: GE Fanuc Series 0i Mate (optional) or LNC 520 (Stock) 1 Year Warranty - Parts, Labor, Training and Support CNCM4-NT30 with LNC 520 and Inverter Spindle Motor, FOB Chatsworth, CA $26522 Contact: Info@Jinpu- 1732 Aviation Blvd #317 Redondo Beach, CA 90278 main (310) 937-4253 fax (310) 943-6594 Imported by Good News Industrial LLC All Rights Reserved
- Carbon Fiber Z Yak 54 Review By Eric Jordon Carbon-Z Yak 54 BNF Key Features Exceptionally strong and lightweight Carbon-Z airframe High-performance prop optimized for precision and 3D flying High-output 25-size brushless power system installed E-flite 60A Pro brushless ESC installed Spektrum 6-Channel AR600 DSM2 receiver installed Digital high-speed metal gear servos installed 4S 2800mAh 14.8V 30C Li-Po battery included 4S variable rate DC Li-Po balancing charger included Low friction carbon rod hinges Replaceable wings, stab, landing gear and control surfaces Quickly disassembles for transport or storage in this box Requires a full range DSM2 aircraft system (sold separately) Overview The Carbon-Z™ Yak 54 is a quantum leap in unlimited aircraft design that uses patent pending Carbon-Z construction. Carbon-Z is as strong and light as wood and gives the Yak 54 the kind of rigidity that allows it to fly with the energy and precision of a larger scale model. The brainchild of world aerobatic champion, Quique Somenzini, it comes out of the box equipped with a customized high-output brushless power system and digital high-speed servos. The combination of these high-performance components with the light weight and superb rigidity of the Carbon-Z airframe result in a 3D airplane with a 2:1 thrust-to-weight ratio that knows no limits. Best of all, you can have this Bind-N-Fly® version flying in as little time as it takes to charge its battery and bind the receiver to a full-range DSM2 aircraft transmitter. To get the most ...
- Millmax Knee Mill with LNC CNC Machining Center Controller MPG Hand Wheel (310) 937-4253 Patented Tool-room Vertical Turret CNC Milling Machines: Square way quill - maximum rigidity Yaskawa Servo Motors - XYZ control standard Pre-loaded double end supported class C5 balls-crews - superior accuracy Rigid - drilling, tapping, reaming, and boring with inverter motor option Precision hand scraped RAM surfaces - increased contact plane - heavy cutting Turret and ram - extended cutting range or optional fixed head for increased rigidity Column designed with cross-ribbed structure - increase rigidity Double-wall Knee structure - increased rigidity Extended Saddle and Turret - increased rigidity Automatic lubrication System - standard Telescoping Way Covers - standard Coolant System with Large chip pan and semi-enclosure shield - standard Power Draw Bar - standard High/Low voltage cabinets are separated - eliminates interference Pedant design controller box - ease of operation Choices of controllers: GE Fanuc Series 0i Mate (optional) or LNC 520 (Stock) 1 Year Warranty - Parts, Labor, Training and Support CNCM4-NT30 with LNC 520 and Inverter Spindle Motor, FOB Chatsworth, CA $26522 Contact: Info@Jinpu- 1732 Aviation Blvd #317 Redondo Beach, CA 90278 main (310) 937-4253 fax (310) 943-6594 Imported by Good News Industrial LLC All Rights Reserved
- Review - Understanding Carbon-Z Technology For more information on the Carbon-Z Yak 54 or for ordering information please visit: Z-foam planes have become very popular in the hobby because of their robust durability and overall great flying qualities. They are easily repaired by the CA glues of today or with new spare parts, the choice is yours. E-flite brings you a new level of Z foam, called Carbon Z. Using an entirely new design philosophy in the structure, Carbon - Z structure combines a blend of carbon, plywood, and Z foam. No longer are wings completely solid, with Carbon - Z they are molded in a built up format with ribs to include a full composite structure inside to deliver rigidity only found in the past in higher level wood model aircraft. This composite blend gives you the highest level of quality in a foam model to help deliver only the highest level of performance at the flying field. Because of the internal structure there is no maintenance, incredible strength, and great looks for the most demanding modelers. World renowned Quique Somenzini has imbedded his expertise and knowledge into this new design called Carbon - Z. This technology currently has patents pending and is the future of light weight, extreme performance foam aircraft. The Carbon Z Yak 54 has been designed for extreme 3D flight but as Quique explains this technology could be used in model of all sizes. We believe after reviewing the incredible strength, rigidity, and great looks you will find this new level ...
- Video 6.avi Jerking Stiff Person Syndrome - rigidity, myoclonus, Hyperekplexia, startle syndrome, muscle spasms,
- The Government's Rigidity in Managing Livestock Grazing During Drought Len Carpenter, PhD, a former researcher with Colorado Division of Wildlife, talks about the inflexibility of the government's management of livestock grazing during drought. This video is an excerpt from a longer interview with Carpenter, the transcript of which can be read at
- Autism-Epilepsy: Severe regression on ACTH/ ACTH Pyschosis Update 6th March 2010 Regression appears now more clearly related to ACTH hormonal function than any action on immune system or to another unrelated cause. Symptoms are improving, child has almost regained his motor skills and speech is improving too. ACTH Psychosis: Abstract Summary 1. The pertinent literature dealingwith mental reactions to steroid therapy is reviewed. 2. Two cases of adolescent girls developingpsychotic reactions while on ACTH and cortisone therapy are presented. 3. Possible dynamic factors operativein these patients are considered. 4. Although study of these cases has shed no light on the basic mechanisms responsible for steroid psychoses, the vulnerability of children and adolescents to this complication of therapy is emphasized. ACTH Treatment 1st Dose Wed 17h March 10 500mg daily im for 1 week No gain, no side effect- no reduction of seizure Week 2: ACTH 250mg daily im Swollen face 24th March Mixed effects- Some unsettled behaviors, others possible mild gains. Unclear. Sat 27th Sun 28th: Withdrawn, 1 fit/day Mon 28th- No im (protocol skips every other day) Withdrawn- rigidity in fingers Repetitive speech- 1 fit Tue 29th ACTH 250mg im Withdrawn- Extreme body rigidity. The rest as described in video- Severe generalised loss of function Any suggestions?- please help. For Info: ACTH is an immune suppressor-
- Rigidity in Islam and Decline of the Ottoman Empire Talking about the emergence of the rigidity of Islam and the eventual decline of the Ottoman Empire.
- E-Flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 BNF Rc 3D Airplane Available at The Carbon-Z™ Yak 54 is a quantum leap in unlimited aircraft design that uses patent pending Carbon-Z construction. Carbon-Z is as strong and light as wood and gives the Yak 54 the kind of rigidity that allows it to fly with the energy and precision of a larger scale model. The brainchild of world aerobatic champion, Quique Somenzini, it comes out of the box equipped with a customized high-output brushless power system and digital high-speed servos. The combination of these high-performance components with the light weight and superb rigidity of the Carbon-Z airframe result in a 3D airplane with a 2:1 thrust-to-weight ratio that knows no limits.
- Taiwan SUN MASTER,conventional lathe,turning center,slant bed lathe, .tw 886-37-741-591 High-efficiency & precision shearing tool ---- CHC series ⊙High-rigidity structure design---SUN MASTER ● High-grade cast iron machine head and saddle undergo stress-relief treatment for stability, precision, and rigidity. ●The enlarged saddle design and safety support-type horizontal sliding units do not tail out while moving to enhance processing accuracy. ● The hardness of the lathe body slide and horizontal slide reaches over HRC50 after hardness treatment. ● Turcite B abrasion-proof plates are pasted on all slides to facilitate movement.
- Living with Parkinson's Disease - part 1 Courtesy of - Patients talk about diagnosis and living with Parkinson's Disease. Parkinson's disease (PD) is best described as a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system that often impairs the sufferer's motor skills, speech, and other functions. Parkinson's disease belongs to a group of conditions called movement disorders. It is characterized by muscle rigidity, tremor, postural abnormalities, gait abnormalities, a slowing of physical movement (bradykinesia) and a loss of physical movement (akinesia) in extreme cases. The primary symptoms are the results of decreased stimulation of the motor cortex by the basal ganglia, normally caused by the insufficient formation and action of dopamine produced in the dopaminergic neurons of the midbrain (specifically the substantia nigra). Secondary symptoms may include high level cognitive dysfunction and subtle language problems. PD is both chronic and progressive. PD is the most common cause of chronic progressive parkinsonism, a term which refers to the syndrome of tremor, rigidity, bradykinesia and postural instability. PD is also called "primary parkinsonism" or "idiopathic PD" (classically meaning having no known cause). While many forms of parkinsonism are idiopathic, "secondary" cases may result from toxicity most notably of drugs, head trauma, or other medical disorders. The disease is named after English apothecary James Parkinson, who made a detailed description of the disease in his essay "An ...
- ON (4-5 years later)...DBS on July 12 Age diagnosed: 31 Age present:: 43 This video was shot 4-5 years after ON/OFF. I am no longer working and am on full disability rated 100% by the VA and Medicare and Social Security. Significant degradation in even my ON periods has occurred. My OFF periods consist of extreme rigidity and neck/back dystonia that often makes it impossible to talk or walk. Bedridden for much of the day.
- dnb shcatsas - rigidity please comment it.
- GLOBAL SHUFFLE: OFFICIAL TRAILER Welcome to the first official release of any sort of footage from Global Shuffle ! Yay. It's been 20 years in the making and first up is, arms ! Arm movements have been lost during the commercial era 1997-2003. No surprise why, they take up too much room on the dance floor. You can squeeze more people into a venue if you use the dance floor for crowding instead = $$$. So they haven't featured in most new shuffler vids on Youtube because they were sadly long forgotten in the shuffle scene when Youtube hit in 2006. So to help change that here we are with enough arm moves to keep you busy for months as you discover the top half of your body. If you've got arms, use them. Even if it's just to accent a hardstyle sequence. You have far greater movement possibilities including your arms. Much of the rigid arm style in shuffling has been inherited from strict Irish dance. The arm rigidity is a display of high trained discipline, like a military parade move. It's actually an arm technique rather than just doing nothing, it takes a lot of effort to maintain rigidity when the rest of your body is stomping around all over the place. But first a warning. Use your arms with lots of space, those walls can suddenly creep up on you, and broken wrists are never pretty. So please enjoy the OFFICIAL TRAILER: GLOBAL SHUFFLE
- KCTV (North Korean TV -"Total Rigidity of the Nation") Korean Central Television (조선중앙방송)
- Religious Rigidity A question for Jehovahs Witnesses (and anyone else).
- DOENÇA DE PARKINSON-PARKINSON'S DISEASE -Parkinson's disease (also known as Parkinson disease or PD) is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system that often impairs the sufferer's motor skills, speech, and other functions. Parkinson's disease belongs to a group of conditions called movement disorders. It is characterized by muscle rigidity, tremor, a slowing of physical movement (bradykinesia) and, in extreme cases, a loss of physical movement (akinesia). The primary symptoms are the results of decreased stimulation of the motor cortex by the basal ganglia, normally caused by the insufficient formation and action of dopamine, which is produced in the dopaminergic neurons of the brain. Secondary symptoms may include high level cognitive dysfunction and subtle language problems. PD is both chronic and progressive. PD is the most common cause of chronic progressive parkinsonism, a term which refers to the syndrome of tremor, rigidity, bradykinesia and postural instability. PD is also called "primary parkinsonism" or "idiopathic PD" (classically meaning having no known cause although this term is not strictly true in light of the plethora of newly discovered genetic mutations). While many forms of parkinsonism are "idiopathic", "secondary" cases may result from toxicity most notably of drugs, head trauma, or other medical disorders. The disease is named after English physician James Parkinson, who made a detailed description of the disease in his essay: "An Essay on the Shaking Palsy" (1817). -BY ED ...
- Yaskawa: Extra-large LCD glass substrates handling robot The MOTOMAN-CDL3000D liquid crystal glass substrate transfer robot from Yaskawa Electric won the Advanced Display of the Year Grand Prix prize in the Manufacturing Equipment Division at the 2008 Finetech Japan exhibition held at Tokyo Big Sight. The robot's lift shaft uses Yaskawa's proprietary double link brace mechanism, and with its double arm mechanism, the robot can transfer weight of up to a 100kg per arm. The robot can also transfer 10th generation compatible, extra-large LCD glass substrates that are 2850 x 3050mm in size using its up and down stroke of 4000mm and its front to back telescopic stroke movement of 5200mm.Arm flexure is also minimized with high-rigidity and flexible operations using the double-link brace mechanism, and the compensation level in the torsional direction of the hand that carries the LCD glass substrates can be adjusted through vertical twisting of the right and left link braces. With such features as high rigidity mechanisms and highly flexible movements, the MOTOMAN-CDL3000D achieves the fastest transfer speed in its class with a tact time of 37.4 seconds. This speed is due to a more lightweight design of the overall system including the drive motor and the reduction gears and improvements in the power transmission system. In the future, Yaskawa Electric intends to supply LCD glass substrate transfer robots with different features to support a variety of substrates from small LCD glass substrates to 10th generation extra-large LCD glass ...
- TORNOS DECO SIGMA 32, Hydraulic Regulation (AE32S002) Sigma 32 NC automatic, single-spindle sliding headstock lathes Capacity up to 32 mm In counter operations with as much as 3x the rigidity than its competitors the SIGMA 20 / SIGMA 32 allows for a profitability as much as 30% higher for parts where the machining operations are well balanced between main and counter operations. Identical rigidity and identical spindles in main and counter operations. The tool wear and the machining quality are directly linked to the machine rigidity. On the SIGMA 20 / 32, it is no longer necessary to favor the machining operations to the work done in main operations so to optimize the quality and machining autonomy of the machine. The headstock and counter spindle are on the same plane. A cushioning system absorbs important accelerations
- RIGIDITY Recorded on March 28, 2010 using a Flip Video camcorder.
- Anatomy Motor Exam: Traps Visit Us on for more free medical video Traps Hypertonia can be either spasticity or rigidity. Spasticity is from a UMN lesion. It is rate dependent resistance on range of motion with collapse of the resistance at the end of the range of motion. This is called the clasp-knife phenomena. Rigidity is from basal ganglia disease. The resistance to range of motion is not rate or force dependent and is constant throughout the range of motion. This is often referred to as lead pipe or plastic-like rigidity
- Valentine Chocolate Wallet Rigidity Test (loaded) This test is done on a loaded wallet to have a feel on the thickness & rigidity. There're 6 cards & some cash inserted.
- Sandvik LHD cabin rigidity test Sandvik Mining and Construction serves a broad range of customers in construction, exploration, mining and bulk materials handling. Our construction expertise covers quarrying, tunneling, demolition and recycling, and other civil engineering applications. Our mining products and services support customers on the surface and under ground, in all mineral, coal and metal mining applications from exploration to ore transportation.
twitter about rigidity
- vmoorthynow: Silence a pain when unilateral between two people! When egos clash, happiness goes out of lives. Have seen rigidity kills emotions.
- BrainCosmos: How Soft Is That Pillow? The Perceptual Localization of the Hand and the Haptic Assessment of Contact Rigidity http://bit.ly/lIYZeh
- meandizy: RT @Ms_takyiwaa Ei different kinds of being rigidity paaaaa....#gbaa @meandizy>>hey that was you!!! No wonder u'd say a rat is a reptile! :)
- Ms_takyiwaa: Ei different kinds of being rigidity paaaaa....#gbaa @meandizy
- randyranda1: New Cables To Go 1m Sonicwave Glass Toslink Audio Cable 24k Gold Plated Collet Provides Rigidity: http://amzn.to/jwQ6p0
- crocknbunk: "Torment" Bullies: rigidity vs flexibility
- NaliniMacNab: Whether the onion has been peeled or not, freeing core energy trapped in rigidity is always beneficial ~ Nalini
- Sam_Mames: well we all know 'Arry is a stickler for tactical rigidity
- MyndeMayfield: RT @HeartotheSpirit: Flex-flexibility feels way better than rigid-rigidity.
- HeartotheSpirit: Flex-flexibility feels way better than rigid-rigidity.
- Jessiah354: We live in an era when rapid change breeds fear, and fear too often congeals us into a rigidity which we mistake for stability!!!
- WEPromote: Our practice is to make us more flexible, not reinforce our rigidity ~ Nalini
- terygood: New ALIGN T-REX 450 PRO SUPER COMBO Newly Designed Head Block With High Rigidity And Stability: Highly stable f... http://amzn.to/ehtqmU
- pkScary: Rigidity is inversely proportional to coolness.
- quirkyqien: Dislike the rigidity of sonnets... My sentences aren't going to be coherent
- LetishaKypurosN: Televue Ash Panoramic Mount: For more rigidity under heavier loads, Tele Vue took the Tele-Pod head and adapted... http://amzn.to/ksATyC
- KaraThorsen: It is not the flexibility nor the rigidity that counts it is the quality of the muscle that counts- Corine Biria-... http://fb.me/R4gcvwbx
- Parisda09: Computers, Rigidity, and Moduli: The Large Scale Fractal Geometry of Riemannian Moduli Space (Porter Lectures): http://amzn.to/mK8wFt
- ELahti: @Fettness It was the fighting-game like rigidity of the maneuvers I had to execute, I think. I wanted more freedom.
- Sommeraq97: Rigidity in Dynamics and Geometry: Contributions from the Programme "Ergodic Theory, Geometric Rigidity and Num... http://amzn.to/mCA9Js
- lostyorksboy: @AdamKitching never underestimate the job satisfaction of checking the rigidity if a nice thick........parsnip
- McCourtNewsGuy: Wedding was dramatic shift from old monarchy to new: stiff, formal rigidity of Royal Household now much more relaxed, in touch with times.
- TorontoCentral: BEYOND THE HEADLINES: Rigidity and ideology kill the best of intentions http://dlvr.it/Q5qDv
- Belkisjj23: Japan's Financial Crisis: Institutional Rigidity and Reluctant Change (Princeton Paperbacks): http://amzn.to/kCW6TK
- PawnSacrifice: @Peachuk yeah, looks good! Safety aside, did it add rigidity? Must be heavy though?
- a_picazo: @TheLastWord I was just thinking that! He can't even contain his excitement. That's what I like to see. None of the phoney rigidity.
- lialeendertz: @VBackyard The hornbeams are something to do with rigidity #toomuchinformation
- ZackLeem: New composite, Graphene Paper. 6x lighter and lower in density, 2x harder with 10x higher tensile strength and 13x higher bending rigidity.
- MatsNier: @MMFlint lol, built-in-rigidity when world changes...China hegemony, environmental & what not
- TheLovelyCrab: Rigidity Makes for Bad Magicians http://goo.gl/fb/64mT5
- deanant: @SydneyYourSay Or drink at a SOPV, we need to remove rigidity and boundaries in our day and night life.
- natasakajganic: the collapse of rigidity. & other image candy. http:///xt32b1hbgm
- ww_science: Start with an idea but generally go with the flow. Art flourishes best when it isn't smothered by rigidity.
- juniperjulip: @solareclipses I defy the bounds of societal rigidity and live my life as a stay at home trashy whore! Can't box me in!!!
- KathiePsychic: An 8 energy gives structure, discipline, and some rigidity. #numerology #psychic
- stabigail_m: @bethafoot Same here. I don't get the rigidity on that front some people have.
- caseyhillbooks: After death, post-mortem rigidity starts in the head and travels to the feet, and leaves the same way it came - head to toe. #forensicfact
- COCOACHiCBeauty: Marketing in #beautybiz isn't rocket science but it requires rigidity & accuracy e.g. formula stability, right shade. Precision pretty.
- QuantumCraig: Energy will blast right through rigidity and this experience is both distracting and uncomfortable
- cliftondarryl: lively[ish] debate on the rigidity of HE models - http:///story.asp?sectioncode=26&storycode=415941 - brap!
- mahyongg: Researching rigidity and breaking stress of chocolate easter bunnies #crunch
- sacredflow: it's not the wind that breaks but rigidity.. RT @rootsofshe RT @traceyselingo: Today's promise: allow the wind to bend you, not break you
- xydzliagxi: Nifedipine parkinson rigidity http://tsdvam.uni.cc/39004
- toeicfighter: 【ＴＯＥＩＣ頻出】rigid 堅い、厳しい rigid economy 厳しい節約 face rigid with pain 痛みでこわばった顔 rigid discrimination 厳密な区分 rigidity 頑固さ
- aricj: @alohanico @artstylelove @zsaher The rigidity and structure of baking appeals to my A-type personality.
- alohanico: @artstylelove @aricj @zsaher haha, that's one way of framing it. I suppose it could just be my comfort level, but I don't like that rigidity
- saminerenberg: "Generative complexity takes place in the boundary between rigidity and randomness." #pascale #chaos
- VenomousIntent: Ten kinds of bored. I need something to liven up the rigidity.
- drumdog00: Rigidity is a refusal to reframe; it is a kind of thinking that limits the range of options and implications. http://bit.ly/haKAFa @GetGlue
- sarcastic_f: How Soft Is That Pillow? New haptic illusion in which location of a mobile object affects perception of its rigidity http://j.mp/k71lbB
- Talithaox77: Mostow Rigidity Theorem: http://amzn.to/ivdWla
- talbear13: @churchofsoccer eh. Dunno about the rigidity of those definitions. Anyway, watch closely and see if pepe touches him
- Fydsy: @RantAbulus Different colour plastics/polymers can have different durability/textural and rigidity qualities, That said, I hate iphones!
- cliqzincricket: Police rigidity could rob Mumbai of IPL play-offs http://clz.co/jz6q4n
- zetecinside: @bunie78 @jonbradbury joining two sections together to increase rigidity of onboard suspension mount.
- HarvestLG: How Soft Is That Pillow? The Perceptual Localization of the Hand and the Haptic Assessment of Contact Rigidity: ... http://bit.ly/lIebdb
- Science_Nature: How Soft Is That Pillow? The Perceptual Localization of the Hand and the Haptic Assessment of Contact Rigidity: ... http://bit.ly/lMwbOh
- songbrdscientst: It speaks to a sort of mental rigidity MT @KBDPHD I get bothered when folks describe others political views/preferences as dumb/stupid.
- webmasterjames: Modular Home Units Are Over-Built Providing Rigidity During Transport to the Site.: When you also consider that ... http://bit.ly/hsDFzb
- subhrajit4u: Police rigidity could rob Mumbai of IPL play-offs (Rediff) http://feedzil.la/iciTnM
- iiPlayTrix: Alam mo, you just don't get it.You don't. You never did.You're just one of those people who never grew out of their own childish rigidity.
- KTKLounge: RT @IPL_Update: Police rigidity could rob Mumbai of IPL play-offs: The Board of Control for Cricket in India is threatening to s... http://bit.ly/gpfoDR
- IPL_Update: Police rigidity could rob Mumbai of IPL play-offs: The Board of Control for Cricket in India is threatening to s... http://bit.ly/gpfoDR
- AnneMFT: Strength & Rigidity are not the same! http://fb.me/F9kMDerK
- SmokingSkills: Was really stupid of me to rigidly stick to a "no emoticons ever" rule. Rigidity creates constraints - a constraint, of course, limits you.
- pryankaa: @lihkin Genius, I have a problem with rules that govern the words that form sonnets, Haikus and shairies. The rigidity..the template..
- buyselloffers: [Sell] Roll Crusher: PG roll crusher is mainly used for the crushing of rocks of medium or lower rigidity like c... http://bit.ly/ebCr5R
- mikro2nd: @david_tinker flynano looks like fun, but what's it got over a microlight apart from rigidity?
- toluoloruntoba: Is an inability to relax standards rigidity? Or quality control?
- Sly_8_twitty: On the real, sum ppl r too SERIOUS on twitter. I'v neva seen 'em tweet any funny stuff da. Loosen sum muscles! 2 much #rigidity
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about rigidity
“WHERE do Western economies now stand in the fight against unemployment and inflation? For Americans the current situation is not bad compared with our recent past - unemployment appears temporarily stuck at a little more than 7 percent and”
— BUSINESS FORUM - BUSINESS FORUM - WAGE RIGIDITY IS THE,
“SENSA Coach Miriam tells all about how easy her weight loss journey was with SENSA Home " Sensa Blog " The Simplicity of SENSA® vs. the Rigidity of Dieting”
— The Simplicity of SENSA® vs. the Rigidity of Dieting | Sensa Blog,
“A look at neuroscience and attachment as it relates to therapy. A therapist blog by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT covering topics of interested to other psychotherapists”
— The Therapist Consultation Room: Rigidity vs Chaos and,
“Blog is about eco-friendly and green news in the fast moving world of today. At Keetsa, we promote the eco-friendly products and people through our blog”
— rigidity | Keetsa Mattress Store – Keetsa! Blog – Eco,
“Financial Intimacy shows you how to become financially intimate and equal in your marriage”
— rigidity " Financial Intimacy,
“Home " Blogs " Bruce Bartlett's blog. Republican Rigidity. 31 Dec 2009. Posted by Bruce Bartlett. In my Forbes column this week I look at the cited that study and reiterated that view on his blog in 2007, saying "For a cut in capital income taxes,”
— Republican Rigidity | Capital Gains and Games,
“ONLINE STORE BEDZINE BLOG ADVERTISING CONTACT US. FOLLOW BEDZINE ON TWITTER. BED Wall Bed. Waterbeds. Zen. rigidity. BED Accessories. Bed Designs. BED”
— Rigidity - tag,