- saccade (physiology), fast, intermittent eye movement that redirects gaze. Saccades may involve the eyes alone or, more commonly, the eyes and the head. Their function is to place the fovea, the central region of the retina where vision is most. — “saccade (physiology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Wikipedia saccade (plural saccades) (rare) a sudden jerking movement. a rapid jerky movement of the eye (voluntary or involuntary) from one focus to He added the bill with a single saccade of his pulsing eyes. the act of checking a horse quickly with a. — “saccade - Wiktionary”,
- Encyclopedia article of Saccade at compiled from comprehensive and current sources. — “Saccade encyclopedia topics | ”,
- Definition of saccade in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of saccade. Pronunciation of saccade. Translations of saccade. saccade synonyms, saccade antonyms. Information about saccade in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “saccade - definition of saccade by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of saccade in the Medical Dictionary. saccade explanation. Information about saccade in Free online English dictionary. What is saccade? Meaning of saccade medical term. What does saccade mean?. — “saccade - definition of saccade in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- Definition of saccade from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of saccade. Pronunciation of saccade. Definition of the word saccade. Origin of the word saccade. — “saccade - Definition of saccade at ”,
- and contraversive saccades at a population level, RTs for each saccade direction were first normalized of saccades under the test condition was reduced compared to the saccade occurrence under. — “Microsoft Word - $ASQJN-01176-2004R2”,
- A saccade (pronounced /səˈkɑːd/, sə-KAHD) is a fast movement of an eye, head or other part of an animal's body or device. Saccades are quick, simultaneous movements of both eyes in the same. — “Saccade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- In undershoot dysmetria, the initial saccade is too small and the corrective saccade continues onward towards the target. Constant and significant (first saccade < 50% of target displacement) undershooting is. — “SACCADE TESTS”,
- A saccade (pronounced s|ə|ˈ|k|ɑː|d, ) is a fast movement of an eye, head or other part of an animal's body or device. It can also be a fast shift in frequency of an emitted signal or other quick change. A saccade is a fast movement of an eye, head or other part of an animal's body or device. — “Saccade”,
- Saccade: Abrupt rapid small movements of both eyes, such as when the eyes scan a line of The saccades can be divided into two distinct groups: the major saccades that are easily. — “Saccade definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of”,
- Saccade information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. — “Saccade - ”,
- :For the anti-ship missile, see C-802.A saccade is a fast movement of an eye, head or other part of an animals body or device. It can also be a fast shift in frequency of an emitted signal or other quick change. However, this article deals with. — “Saccade | ”,
- Saccade definition, the act of checking a horse quickly with a single strong pull of the reins. See more. — “Saccade | Define Saccade at ”,
- Subjects could locate the target with the first saccade if the distractor was more distant, but when the saccades were accurately directed to the target, even when there was an intervening distractor in exactly the same. — “Saccade target selection in visual search: Accuracy improves”, cis.rit.edu
- A saccade (pronounced /sæˈkɑːd/, sa-KAAD) is a fast movement of an eye, head or other part of an animal's body or device. Saccades are quick, simultaneous movements of both eyes in the same direction. — “Antya - Discover Topics: Saccade”,
- Bebo provides an open, engaging, and fun environment that empowers a new generation to discover, connect and express themselves. Saccade also featured on the TG4 TV show Deis Roc, getting as far as the semi finals, and impressing each of the judges, with Horslips member Jim Lockhart declaring them,. — “ - Profile from Saccade”,
- Notes on my experience bringing up Debian Linux to make a household file server. Re-animating a PDP-11/70 control panel to bring those blinking lights. — “Saccade - John Peterson”,
- The shifts of the gaze are usually achieved by rapid eye movements called saccades. As a perceptual feature during the saccade, it is known that when a light source flickers during the time of a saccade in a dark environment, a dotted array can be perceived due to retinal afterimages. — “Saccade Display”,
- The Saccade Qualifier Process will quickly help you decide if your business is eligible for More information about our unique approach to preparing SR & ED claims, can be found on the "How Saccade Works" section of our website. — “Saccade Consulting”,
- Square Wave Jerks (saccadic oscillations with a latency between each saccade) There is a separate discussion of saccadic nystagmus. 1. Methodology of the calibration test: The main take-home message is that commercial ENG software is terrible. — “Saccade test”, dizziness-and-
- saccade n. A rapid intermittent eye movement, as that which occurs when the eyes fix on one point after another in the visual field. — “saccade: Definition from ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of SACCADE : a small rapid jerky movement of the eye especially as it jumps from fixation on one point to another (as in reading) — sac·cad·ic\-ˈkä-dik. — “Saccade - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
related videos for saccade
- Saccade 1 Live @ The King Kong Club @ The Village Monday 22nd Feb 2010
- SACCADE 16/12/2007 PRESENTED BY PAULINE FREEMAN Saccade are a four piece independent rock outfit who hail from the northside of Dublin; Donaghmede and Coolock to be precise. The birth of Saccade is quite a bizzare story and not for the faint of heart. We were all introduced crazily enough at a tuberware party in the summer of 2006. After endless hours of tea and bickies, Coronation St. obsessed discussions and Johnny Logans greatest hits, the conversation swayed to our favourite bands. The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Massive Attack and Laura Brannagan were but a few who were cited as major influences. Steve our singer has a fond affection for cup a soups and the odd cup of bovril, Eddie the drummer has a weakness for german shepards and truffles, Phil the bassist loves wigs and cups of complan, and Jay our guitarist loves the occasional trip to Barzini Town to unload a few on the unsuspecting locals. We have just released our debut Ep "CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE" and we would love the oppurtunity to make a video to our song "WASTIN MY TIME" we have some outrageous and hilarious ideas, and if truth be told we're almost broke (we purchase our beer from LIDL now, bless their cotton socks!). We are completley flexible on the nudity issue. Just tell the camera person to pack a wide angle long lense. Love and peace, Saccade. Tune in again tomorrow!!!
- Saccade - Breath (live in The Hub) Saccade performing 'Breath' in The Hub. They didn't like how the place smelled. That's a shame.
- Saccade-based Display 2D image presentation only using 1D light array.
- loose saccade cropped
- Saccade 2 Live @ The King Kong Club @ The Village Monday 22nd Feb 2010
- Saccades 10/25 The movies were created by The University of Utah 2001 under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 2.5 License. For more Free medical material like this visit web2097
- Saccade at the Mezz, Feb 2010 Saccade launch their single 'How They Fly' at the Mezz, Feb 2010
- Saccade - Last Tango Video to Saccades new track 'Last Tango', due to be released late-October 2009 /saccade
- Saccade - See How They Fly The day is approaching to give it your best You've got to reach your prime! That's when you need to put yourself to the test And show us the passage of time. We're gonna need a montage. (Montage)
- Archos 605 80 GB / micro saccade (pause stutter freeze) ENG : Archos 605 wifi 80 GB (this problem does not seem to appear on 30/160 GB versions). Firmware 2.1.04 (May 2008) Hold the 605 in your hand so that you can feel the hard drive usage. You can normally feel it humming away keeping the buffer full. Every so often it winds up higher to refill the buffer when the buffer completely empties, the small playback stutters occur just after this windup. See between the 5th and 7th second ! Test made with demo video from Archos. FR : Sur l'Archos A605 80 GB (les versions 30 et 160 GB ne semblent pas présenter ce problème), micro saccade quand le disque dur se remet en route pour remplir à nouveau le buffer, une fois que celui ci est vide. Firmware 2.1.04 (May 2008) Regardez entre le 5eme et 7eme seconde. Test fait sur la video de démo de l'Archos 605.
- Saccade live on Deis Roc This is Dublin band 'Saccade' performing their song 'Gan Mhaith' on TG4's battle of the band program 'Deis Roc'. Tune in to the show every Tuesday at 11PM.
- Saccade No One Likes A Smart Ass But We All Like Stars
- Saccade - Palindromes (live in Sugar Club) Saccade performing a new song in the Sugar Club.
- SACCADE www.balconytv.ie BALCONYTV DUBLIN 23 PRESENTED BY TOM MILLETT Saccade are a four piece indie-pop rock band hailing from the northside of Dublin, Ireland. Having already enjoyed high profile support slots with bands such as The Coronas, Delorentos, The Flaws, and Ham Sandwich over the last 6 months, they have been steadily making a name for themselves on the live circuit. So the story goes... After forming in 2006, the band spent their first year writing, rehearsing, recording, and gigging the live circuit in Dublin. Spring 2007 saw the release of their debut EP 'Choose Your Own Adventure', with one of the tracks, 'Wasting My Time' reaching number 5 in the downloadmusic.ie chart. 'Wastin' My Time' was also selected by an independent panel of industry experts to be included on the downloadmusic.ie USB album, launched in August 2008. Saccade also featured on the TG4 TV show Deis Roc, getting as far as the semi finals, and impressing each of the judges, with Horslips member Jim Lockhart declaring them, "the best band in the competition". Saccade also released a double A side single Courtesy Class/Stupefy in Sep 08 which received ecstatic reviews from Hot Press Alumni Jackie Hayden and another top 5 placing on download music.ie. Whilst also working on their debut album, 2008/09 has seen the band complete a cross country tour of Ireland, getting their music out to the public and receiving fantastic feedback from all the gig-goers.The lads were also shortlisted for the JD set 09 ...
- SACCADE interview for deis roc Saccade are a four piece indie-pop rock band hailing from the northside of Dublin, Ireland. Having already enjoyed high profile support slots with bands such as The Coronas, Delorentos, The Flaws, and Ham Sandwich over the last 6 months, they have been steadily making a name for themselves on the live circuit. So the story goes... After forming in 2006, the band spent their first year writing, rehearsing, recording, and gigging the live circuit in Dublin. Spring 2007 saw the release of their debut EP 'Choose Your Own Adventure', with one of the tracks, 'Wasting My Time' reaching number 5 in the downloadmusic.ie chart. 'Wastin' My Time' was also selected by an independent panel of industry experts to be included on the downloadmusic.ie USB album, launched in August 2008. Saccade also featured on the TG4 TV show Deis Roc, getting as far as the semi finals, and impressing each of the judges, with Horslips member Jim Lockhart declaring them, "the best band in the competition". Saccade also released a double A side single Courtesy Class/Stupefy in Sep 08 which received ecstatic reviews from Hot Press Alumni Jackie Hayden and another top 5 placing on download music.ie. Whilst also working on their debut album, 2008/09 has seen the band complete a cross country tour of Ireland, getting their music out to the public and receiving fantastic feedback from all the gig-goers.The lads were also shortlisted for the JD set 09. Now, with the album almost in the bag, the next 12 months ...
- SACCADE 11/09/2008 PRESENTED BY PAULINE FREEMAN Saccade are a 4 piece band hailing from the northside of Dublin. Having already secured high profile support slots with bands such as The Coronas, Delorentos, The Flaws and Ham Sandwich in the last 6 months, they have been making a name for themselves on the live circuit. 2007 seen the release of their debut EP "Choose Your Own Adventure" with the track "Wasting my Time" reaching number 5 in the downloadmusic.ie chart and will also feature on the downloadmusic.ie USB album due out later this year. Saccade also featured on the TG4 TV show Deis Roc and got to the semi finals and impressed the judges with Horslips member Jim Lockhart declaring them "the best band in the competition". 2008 has seen them complete a cross country tour and getting their name out to the public and have been getting fantastic feedback from all the gig goers. With a full length debut album in the bag and about to be unleashed to the public and a single ready to go, this means the next 12 months will be a busy time in the world of Saccade. One of the best bands weve had on the show Tom Brannigan, 98fm Very Catchy Tunes Edel Coffey, Phantom 105.2fm. Saccade make you want to sit up and beg for buttermilk, Fantastic! Margaret Walker, Near 90.3fm. " Without a doubt the best band in the competition Jim Lockhart, Deis Roc Judge "Great stage presence with a hint of humour in their songs Yes!" Rónán Ó Snodaigh, Deis Roc Judge Tune in ...
- Saccade at the Mezz Feb 2010 Saccade launch their single 'How They Fly' at the Mezz, Feb 2010
- Knellt - Saccade ([email protected] Antinock) Knellt @shinjuku Antinock 9/17 2010
- Saccade Saccade demo
- Saccade - Courtesy Class (live at The Village) Saccade supporting DC Tempest at the later's EP launch. This is 'Courtesy Class' from the performance.
- Reading Saccades Shot a video of myself reading a page to help understand saccades and how we use them to process the visual environment.
- Saccade at Knockanstockan 08 A short vid of the song "Courtesy Class" my stupid camera memory ran out :(
- Full Scale Saccade Based Display Public / Private image presentation based on gaze contingent visual illusion
- Saccade basedDisplay
- Saccade - See How They Fly (Heineken Green Synergy) Saccade performing at Whelan's as part of the Heineken Green Synergy festival.
- Saccade 0_4 Work-in-progress demonstration of a project which looks around within photos, emulating the saccadic motion of the eye and adjustment of the iris. This project is intended to confuse the boundary between still and moving image, and explore the modeling and simulation of visual perception.
- Saccade - See How They Fly (live in Whelan's) Saccade performing 'See How They Fly' in Whelan's, in what was an enegery-filled set that had the crowd going insane. "We're Saccade and we don't have to spell it out for you!"
- Saccade-based Display Saccade-based Display, by Prof. Hideyuki Ando, exhibited at Miraikan.
- Saccade - Shoulder Blades Saccade Live @ Boom Boom Room 20th March 2009
- Horizontal and Vertical Saccades Clinical Balance Function Testing
- Saccade - Miracle (live at The Village) Saccade supporting DC Tempest at the launch of the later's EP. This is 'Miracle' from that performance.
- Saccade - She Won't Let Me In (live at the Button Factory) Saccade performing at the Button Factory. Stupid phone stopped recording about 10 seconds from the end of the song, but it was basically finished and no words were cut out, so that's the main thing! Ste was showcasing his new hair cut. Jay would say later that "he looks like a ten year old boy". Harsh.
- GTA IV SACCADE @60 FPS ? O_O
- descours 2009 TOUR 5 New Orleans EP3 Saccade.mov Tour 05 DesCours PODCAST for "Saccade-based Display" by Hideyuki Ando, Tetsutoshi Tabata, Junji Watanabe, part of DesCours 2009 Installation series sponsored by the New Orleans Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. Concept: In daily life humans move their eyes naturally and unconsciously to get visual information, though the eye movements are hardly noticed. The Saccade-based Display uses the eye movements to present visual images. When light sources (LEDs) are fixed on a vertical line, and the flashing pattern is changed quickly during a horizontal saccade eye movement, a two-dimensional image can be perceived due to the afterimage expanded on the retina. The Saccade-based Display can show two-dimensional visual images of a ghostly nature in midair, without any projection screen, only by using a single line of light source. In addition, recent technological progress enables us to show even life-size photographic images such as humans and landscapes. The enhancement of the image quality of the Saccade-based Display provides a new perspective on design and aesthetic production. Bio: HIDEYUKI ANDO completed his master's course at the Graduate School of Engineering, Aichi Institute of Technology, in 1999. In 2000 he worked as a junior research assistant at RIKEN's Bio Mimetic Control research center. In 2001 he worked as a researcher at The University of Tokyo Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies as a member of the former Japan Science Technology ...
- Saccade Effect Demonstration of a Saccade Effect project recorded at NTT Open House 2007 in Kyoto
- SACCADE - SEE HOW THEY FLY Saccade's second single off their forthcoming album due to be released mid 2010. See How They Fly is available to download, and the launch party takes place in ThinkTank, Dublin on 26_02_10. Visit /saccade for more info.
- Knellt - saccade.mov Knellt @ HOKAGE 8/22 2010
- saccade-based display(Emerging Display Technology) A part of Presentation in the Emerging Display Technology. I will upload the Video of Emerging Technology in SIGGRAPH 2007.
- Eye movements - Blink and Saccades at 600 frames per second
twitter about saccade
- sixouncegloves: Posted a new song: "Saccade" http://soc.li/AaTIDrJ
- RainnTorres: @fhelors pagurl?! saccade! why, what?!
- STYLUSTEsays: If these exams get any harder, my eyes just might "saccade" to another person's answers. Jk. Sorta. -RL
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about saccade
“The official home of New Zealand-based software design company, Serato Audio Research. Home · Forum · Discussion en Français · Problème de saccade d'affichage”
— Problème de saccade d'affichage | ,
“A "stop" is called a saccade and it typically lasts in the range of So what does your eye process in a saccade? There is a vast array of academic research in”
— Spreed:Blog – Mobile News for Media and Publishing Executives,
“Point83.com Forum Index. Point83.com " Viewing profile. saccade. Location: monkey lab Find all posts by saccade. E-mail address: Private Message: MSN Messenger: Yahoo Messenger:”
— Point83.com ~ Viewing profile, point83.com
“Sensei's Library, page: Forum for saccade, keywords: . SL is a large WikiWikiWeb about the game of Go (Baduk, Weiqi). It's a collaboration and community site. Everyone can add comments or edit pages”
— Sensei's Library: Forum for saccade,
“The decision of when to make a saccade depends on the cost vs. benefit of making the saccade, and this, in turn, depends on whether one is Saccade adaptation is a form of motor learning that alters the size of saccades if they consistently”
— Research — Science Division Forum, forum.sci.ccny.cuny.edu
“saccade has not created any blog entries. Home. saccade's blog. User login. Username: © 2000-2010 Typophile, All Rights Reserved. Typophile is a Punchcut gig. We want to hear”
— saccade's blog | Typophile,
“home | blog. Here's a simple python script demonstrating the eye saccade theory from my The eyes move randomly, with magnitude sampled from a power law distribution”
— Eye saccade simulation,
“Alors voila j'ai désinstaller win famillial car c'était une version pour packard bell donc pleins de problèmes.J'ai donc formater mon HDD”
— Problème de trainées (voir saccadé) - Forum PC INpact,