- Learn about outer space, leading scientific exploration, new technology, earth science basics, & more with science videos & news from Science Channel. — “Science Channel: Space, Technology, Earth Science, Geology”,
- All the latest science news, in-depth features, games and conversations as they happen from around Australia and the world. — “News in Science (ABC Science)”, .au
- Los Angeles Times: Science, Environment and Technology News. — “Los Angeles Times -- Science & Environment - ”,
- Is science fiction the only way of grappling with the modern world? Can literary fiction ever be true to contemporary life? Should we try to root out error, or celebrate being wrong? And can you make. — “Podcast: Questions of science and literature | Books”,
- BBC Science - Get the latest news in science and technology. Take a tour of the solar system, play science games, find out about science technology and discover how science began. — “BBC Science - Latest in new science and science technology”,
- Find breaking news, science news and multimedia on biology, space, the environment, health, NASA, weather, drugs, heart disease, cancer, AIDS, mental health and animals. — “Science News - The New York Times”,
- Science. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. This article is about the as it refers to experimental sciences. For the specific topics of study by scientists, see natural. — “Science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Cool science tricks, experiemtns and activities that can be done anywhere. — “Do Science!”,
- Science headline news from all realms of science, including biology, genetics, medicine, stem cells, evolution, animals, climate change, the environment, physics, astronomy, and science policy. — “Science/AAAS | News - Up to the minute news and features from”,
- Groundbreaking developments in science, space, technology, health, and the environment. — “LiveScience - Science, Technology, Health & Environmental News”,
- science n. The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena. — “science: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Magazine covering the latest news on all areas of science. Science News includes articles, features, columns, and blogs. — “Science News”,
- It's easy to shrug off responsibility when you figure God is in the driver's seat. But what if God's grant of free will to humanity includes full responsibility for what happens next? What if the evidence suggests that God isn't. — “Clay Farris Naff: How Science Can Liberate God from Old-Time”,
- Use Yahoo! News to find science news headlines and science articles on space, animals, environment, biotechnology and more. — “The top science news articles - Yahoo! News”,
- Gateway to authoritative science and technology information provided by U.S. government agencies, including research and development results. — “Science.gov”, science.gov
- Science. This Week In The Future, November 15 - November 19, 2010. By Baarbarian Posted 11.19.2010 at 5:25 pm 10 Comments. This week in the future, China tops Chinese lists of places to live! Six PopSci stories from this week are represented in Baarbarian's mock-Yahoo homepage. — “Science | Popular Science”,
- Global weekly journal of research which serves the scientific community as a forum for the presentation and discussion of important issues related to the advancement of science. — “Science Magazine”,
- With the rapid advancements in science and technology this field is very vital to every day life. Kids science, although very basic in nature covers a broad variety of topics that makes teaching these concepts to children a fun and unique experience every day. — “”,
- Learn about the latest discoveries and current research in all fields of science. See news articles, video, and images covering breakthroughs in biology, the earth sciences, astronomy, physics, and computer science. — “ScienceDaily”,
- Science Policy. Synthetic Biology: Weighing Potential Benefits and Risks [16 November 2010] In the 3rd annual AAAS-Hitachi Lecture, bioethicist Thomas H. Murray of the Hastings Center said "massive" potential benefits require society to explore synthetic life, despite possible risks. — “AAAS - The World's Largest General Scientific Society”,
- After you fill your stomach with gravy and stuffing, stuff your mind with all this great Thanksgiving science. John Dupuis collects collections of the year's best science books. — “ScienceBlogs”,
related videos for science
- Mirwais - Disco Science Snatch Soundtrack - Mirwais - Disco Science
- Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing This video is a Neal Adams animation about his theory that the Earth is growing. This collides with the Pangea theory. Watch it, you will be amazed.
- Cornstarch Science Highspeed vibration of cornstarch solution.
- Top 10 quirky science tricks for parties Follow @RichardWiseman on Twitter for more quirky psychology
- Science By www.weebls- Everything you ever need to know about science.
- Science Experiment egg in bottle
- The Temper Trap - Science of Fear The Temper Trap - Science of Fear, taken from the album Conditions. Buy the CD here bit.ly or download it here bit.ly
- Google Science Fair Experiment - Extended Introducing the world's first online global science competition, the Google Science Fair! Google has partnered with CERN, LEGO, National Geographic and Scientific American to create a new kind of online science competition that is more global, open and inclusive than ever before. Students aged 13 - 18 from around the world are invited to enter and compete for awesome once-in-a-lifetime experiences, scholarships and real-life work opportunities. Sign up today at /sciencefair.
- Invisibility: Science Sensei 11 Can scientists turn Harry Potter's invisibility cloak into a reality? Science Sensei reports on the progress so far.
- Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science She that mad man with all those crazy keyboards and computer geek equipment as he creates sounds unheard of.
- Lec 1 | MIT 6.00 Introduction to Computer Science and Programming, Fall 2008 Lecture 1: Goals of the course; what is computation; introduction to data types, operators, and variables Instructors: Prof. Eric Grimson, Prof. John Guttag View the complete course at: ocw.mit.edu License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at ocw.mit.edu More courses at ocw.mit.edu
- Skewed views of science A look at the pitfalls of arguing against science from incomprehension or emotion.
- They Might Be Giants - Science is Real "A scientific theory isn't just a hunch or guess--it's more like a question that's been put through a lot of tests." Directed by David Cowles and Andy Kennedy. From TMBGs new DVD/CD set Here Comes Science. Available at iTunes and Amazon now! bit.ly
- Make Glow Sticks - The Science We show how to make glow sticks and go through all the chemicals needed as well as how to make different colors. We also talk about the chemistry and scientifically research a proposed mechanism. To make the glow stick mix together the following: 10mL Diethyl Phthalate (solvent) 3mg of fluorescent dye (see below) 50mg TCPO (see below) 100mg sodium acetate 3mL 30% hydrogen peroxide (add last to start reaction) The fluorescent dye can be 9,10-bis(phenylethynyl)anthracene for green, Rubrene for yellow, 9,10-diphenylanthracene for blue, and rhodamine B for red. TCPO is expensive to buy but can be made for much cheaper by following the directions in our previous video: The chemicals, including the ones to make TCPO were purchased from alfa aesar: The Rhodamine B and Rubrene dyes were instead purchased from sigma Aldrich The dyes and TCPO are carcinogenic and gloves should be worn when handling them. The TCPO and sodium acetate amounts can be varied considerably and still obtain good light. Smaller quantities tend to be dimmer and decay faster, while larger quantities last longer. For those of you higher level individuals that actually do want to know the mechanism for this process, please refer to this article:
- Ten more science stunts for parties Follow @RichardWiseman on Twitter for more quirky psychology
- You Can't Trust Science! "Science has an agenda! Science is unreliable!" If you've ever heard a religious person say these words, you'll love this video
- Science of Watchmen University of Minnesota physics professor James Kakalios discusses how he was tapped to add a physics perspective to the upcoming Warner Brothers movie, Watchmen. Kakalios discusses how quantum mechanics can explain Dr. Manhattan's super human powers in the film, and how he came to become an expert on the topic of the physics of superheroes. Check out Kakalios book at Vote for Jim! He's up for a Webby Award, which you can vote for here:
- Science fun ..
- Science Saved My Soul. Yes, many of those thinkers to whom I owe my mental freedom were religious, like Newton, a Christian, who believed God made the Earth but who then showed me why the Earth would have formed without a god's help. Or Plank and Schrodinger, two more Christians, who believed God ruled the Universe but showed me how God could not control a single electron. The discoveries these and many other people made, the laws they are famous for, are the very things that make gods getting humans pregnant, or angels whispering to prophets in caves, look infantile. I could never and would never question their intelligence. Their honesty and intellectual consistency are a different matter. Weird... I can stand on the shoulders of giants and see what even they seemingly could not. I'm not against the Creator(s), if they exist, if they ever existed. I'm not against the search for the Creator(s). What blows MY mind is that people think religion has anything to do with it at all. Wanna see "the grey-blue mist"? Music used in the closing montage: "Wake up" by Arcade Fire, from the album "Funeral".
- What Is Science? Definitions of science can be difficult. ABOUT THE MUSIC: The music in this video, "I Ka Barra (Your Work)," is from the 1995 album by Habib Koite & Bamad AND was SUPPLIED by Microsoft Windows Vista as part of their Movie Maker version supplied under the last version of Vista...NOW there is a copyright claim against this video, even though the music was supplied by Microsoft. This amazes me! For more on this artist go here: I'm a great supporter of musical artists making money from their work, but I'm frankly MYSTIFIED about to have a copyright infringement filed for music which was supplied as part of a Microsoft Windows program. MYSTIFIED!
- World First Lvl85 For Science Follow me (Reese) to stay up to date with the evolution of God is in The Neurons Music in the trailer at the end is by Professor Kliq 1st song is 'On The Mountain' by Videocopilot
- DrewBrees Sport Science
- A New Kind of Science - Stephen Wolfram Noted scientist Stephen Wolfram shares his perspective of how the unexpected results of simple computer experiments have forced him to consider a whole new way of looking at processes in our universe. Series: "Frontiers of Knowledge" [4/2003] [Science] [Show ID: 7153]
- System Of A Down - Science Movie: Equilibrium Artist: System Of A Down Song: Science
- Top 5 Science Conspiracies, Theories and Hoaxes Discovery-: James Williams uncovers five spooky scientific mysteries you may never have heard of. For more science news stories, check out www.discovery-
- "Science and the taboo of psi" with Dean Radin Google Tech Talks January, 16 2008 ABSTRACT Do telepathy, clairvoyance and other "psi" abilities exist? The majority of the general population believes that they do, and yet fewer than one percent of mainstream academic institutions have any faculty known for their interest in these frequently reported experiences. Why is a topic of enduring and widespread interest met with such resounding silence in academia? The answer is not due to a lack of scientific evidence, or even to a lack of scientific interest, but rather involves a taboo. I will discuss the nature of this taboo, some of the empirical evidence and critical responses, and speculate on the implications. Speaker: Dean Radin Dean Radin is a researcher and author in the field of parapsychology. He is Senior Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences and four-time former President of the Parapsychological Association. He holds an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and a masters degree in electrical engineering and a doctorate in educational psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He has worked at AT&T Bell Labs and GTE Labs, mainly on human factors of advanced telecommunications products and services, and held appointments at Princeton University, Edinburgh University, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, SRI International, Interval Research Corporation, and Boundary Institute. At these facilities he was engaged in basic research on ...
- Wired Science: World's Most Powerful Lasers Wired Science heads to the National Ignition Facility, where an enormous 192-beam laser bay may become capable of fusing hydrogen atoms into helium - creating an endless, clean source of energy. For more information, check out the Wired Science blog: Or subscribe to Wired Science video podcasts through iTunes:
- Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science Music Video Of She Blinded Me With Science
- Drunk Science Don't drink and think. Go check out Edgar Nielsen, yo! Subscribe to Bing, eh! http Follow Jeff on Twitter! (why? shut up, that's why!)
- Symphony of Science - The Poetry of Reality (An Anthem for Science) mp3: The Poetry of Reality is the fifth installment in the Symphony of Science music video series. It features 12 scientists and science enthusiasts, including Michael Shermer, Jacob Bronowski, Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, Jill Tarter, Lawrence Krauss, Richard Feynman, Brian Greene, Stephen Hawking, Carolyn Porco, and PZ Myers, promoting science through words of wisdom. Special thanks are due to The Sagan Appreciation Society and Connie Barlow: for their huge help in finding source materials. Check out their Youtube pages! Thanks also to all of you who suggested footage that I have not mentioned, I really appreciate it. Check out for more science music videos! And my other website for more original electronic music Now available in HD for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy! John john@ Lyrics [Michael Shermer] Science is the best tool ever devised For understanding how the world works [Jacob Bronowski] Science is a very human form of knowledge We are always at the brink of the known [Carl Sagan] Science is a collaborative enterprise Spanning the generations We remember those who prepared the way Seeing for them also [Neil deGrasse Tyson] If you're scientifically literate, The world looks very different to you And that understanding empowers you Refrain: [Richard Dawkins] There's real poetry in the real world Science is the poetry of ...
- Cool Science Trick Yay 1 million views!
- Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye) MP3 available at . "We Are All Connected" was made from sampling Carl Sagan's Cosmos, The History Channel's Universe series, Richard Feynman's 1983 interviews, Neil deGrasse Tyson's cosmic sermon, and Bill Nye's Eyes of Nye Series, plus added visuals from The Elegant Universe (NOVA), Stephen Hawking's Universe, Cosmos, the Powers of 10, and more. It is a tribute to great minds of science, intended to spread scientific knowledge and philosophy through the medium of music. Check out "A Glorious Dawn" by Carl Sagan, another Symphony of Science project! http And my website for more original music: Click HQ to watch in better quality. Enjoy! John john@ Lyrics [deGrasse Tyson] We are all connected; To each other, biologically To the earth, chemically To the rest of the universe atomically [Feynman] I think nature's imagination Is so much greater than man's She's never going to let us relax [Sagan] We live in an in-between universe Where things change all right But according to patterns, rules, Or as we call them, laws of nature [Nye] I'm this guy standing on a planet Really I'm just a speck Compared with a star, the planet is just another speck To think about all of this To think about the vast emptiness of space There's billions and billions of stars Billions and billions of specks [Sagan] The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it But the way those atoms are put together The cosmos is ...
- 'A Virus Walks Into a Bar...' and Other Science Jokes - Brian Malow Complete video at: fora.tv Science comedian Brian Malow jokes that a virus is "the ultimate David and Goliath" when compared with humans. He then rattles off a series of science-related jokes. "Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't." ----- Brian Malow's YouTube Channel: Brian Malow's blog: Brian Malow's videos for Time Magazine: bit.ly Brian Malow (@sciencecomedian) on Twitter: Now an accomplished stand-up comic whose career has spanned more than a decade to include performances on CBS, A&E, TechTV, and the Discovery Channel, Brian Malow turns his sharp wit upon his first love: the world of science. Brian entertains and ignites interest in science with hysterical, thought-provoking science comedy routines about the environment, insects and viruses, evolution and extinction, the speed of light, gravity, cell phones, computers -- everything under the Sun -- and even the Sun itself! Brian makes science funny, exciting and easily digestible for all audiences. Wonderfest, the Bay Area Festival of Science, is held each year in the beginning of November. Enjoy fascinating discussions between world-class scientists on cutting edge topics, as well as other fun exhibitions. Visit and join.
- Ghetto Science - Smoking Most people haven't seen this, but I bet it would help more people understand why smoking isn't a good idea. Filmed in one take and completely produced in under an hour. If you think the results are fake, go ahead and try it yourself. And if you start smoking, you are an absolute idiot. For the record, I'm a smoker. I've quit, but that will never make me a non-smoker. Once you're addicted, you're a smoker for life. All I can do is try to always be a smoker who is not smoking today. The music in the background is Mozart's Requiem Lacrymosa. Anyone know why?
- Why Earth Science The earth sciences are central to all aspects of life - get a quick glimpse in this 6 min video.
- Fun Science: The Moon A not-very-in-depth look into why we even have a moon, and the effect that the moon has had on our planet. From the perspective of a science fan... rather than a proper scientist.
- Saturday Morning Science, full length, DVD quality Dr. Don Pettit performs a number of microgravity experiments while onboard the International Space Station. This is a compilation of the experiments performed for the Saturday Morning Science program.
- Ali G- Science Ali G talks to some geezers about science, and techmology
twitter about science
- Jaithas: Should start writing down my convocations with my father, it starts of simple but quickly becomes turns into science/physics babble. XD
- satoriyoga: Sages and Scientists Symposium: The Merging of a New Future - "Science is... http://www.satoriyoga.ca/new-this-month/sages-and-scientists/
- emilyrspeer: RT @dmendelsohn1960: People who don't believe in science should be required by law to fly on planes designed by people who don't believe in science.
- CarnageSPC: Kepler star trio find is mystery to astroseismologists - - - BBC News Science & Environment website: http://bit.ly/fmXkws
- acostaink: Working with my 6 year old son on his science fair project. Lots of great moments of discovery.
- abibro1996: would like to thank @coollike for helping me out with science revision :) the doppler effect makes a lot more sense now!
- SariMendez: RT @coollike: New video! It's time for some Fun Science, yo. Introducing, light: http://t.co/ODsYsDh
- thechiz8: @coollike hey wanna be my science teacher?? <3
- StephanieStephx: @cassification no actually ;] i alsooooooooooooo done some science past papers ;) well last week..
- VegyPower: RT @SOS_Switzerland: Science of Spirituality, #Zurich: FREE meditation, Tue/Fri 7pm, Sun 10am German & English, info: +41 44 555 9015
- MichaelOffutt: RT @ebertchicago: Bill O'Reilly teaches grade school science. http://bit.ly/fBaGmy
- MayO_OmaA_Q8: *Question: Prove that (2/10)=2 ? *Answers were: 1. The SCIENCE student said: "This is IMPOSSIBLE!" :s
- AaronLovesHK: Making science notes on the cell cycle...
- AlexxCortese: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have science homework D: i completely forgot !
- liberatetate: Emails expose #BP's attempts to control research into impact of Gulf oil spill http://bit.ly/f6GmoR
- mrsd5107: RT @theOCBlog: Primary Science Activities! http://ow.ly/4xVNJ
- siripuramrk: YouTube - Who lives in the eleventh dimension? - Parallel Universes - BBC science http:///siripuramrk/blog/show.dml/29206192
- andromedababe: My Domestic Science teacher would've had no truck with a scruffy tart like that #HughFW
- VegyPower: RT @SOS_Switzerland: Science of #Spirituality, #Zurich area: FREE #meditation, Tue/Fri 7pm, Sun 10am German & English, info: +41 44 555 9015 http://
- frenchpressme: Great but $$$ decision to go to YYC Science World! Toddler was patient through Titanic Exhibit but LOVES kid section! http://t.co/MKVqdHi
- matthewlamar: #confessionhour BS-Mathematical Science--->PhD-Applied Mathematics--->work--->MFE--->MBA/work...
- kcfennessy: Started listening to Blue Note's "Droppin' Science," and can't stop, i.e. Donald Byrd, Grant Green, Jeremy Steig, etc.
- Elanory46: Jesus: The Man And His Work.: Long Lost Lecture By Wallace D. Wattles, Author Of The Science Of Getting Rich, Re... http://bit.ly/giE8Dv
- PickMeWeb: Top Mac Freeware | Science and Technology - http://ping.fm/DW2F6
- PreOrderToDay: Pre-Order Today #1> Architecture and Science-Fiction Film (Ashgate Studies in Architecture) [Hardcover] @ http://goo.gl/3bE9P
- Zelmaoxf: The World of Ants (Early Science Big Books/Big Book): http://amzn.to/hDzmpF
- Altoidyoda: Started Brian Greene's, 'The Elegant Universe'. After 'The God Delusion', I felt like going with another science book, & so far I'm pleased.
- eylaf_ETE: Last touches on our Science Project ;D
- TCFranchise: Top #Science Gamer's Delight: The Beer-Fueled Arcade Machine http://is.gd/oP52ET
- Copernispiracy: Gore : Racist Deniers Flooding Pakistan For The Next 20,000 Years | Real Science: http://bit.ly/hTstDA
- KaiserKawaii: University of the Philippines - Diliman, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Graduate
- Rosiegak: Sound (Physical Science in Depth): http://amzn.to/hwcvaE
- motownmandel: believe in god like the sun up in the sky, science can tell us how, it cant tell us why
- pageone206: Geek parents at Pacific Science Center's Star Wars exhibit: your four-year-old doesn't give a sh*t about Stormtroopers. Let it go
- KPUNews: Tomorrow I'm helping out @edscifest event including 8 agility dogs; what could possibly go wrong? http://bit.ly/dGGDN3
- iAmMontse: I hate science.
- Sam_Brian: @keenandolan dont know much about the science book
- HealthyWoman107: Supported by Science. ASEA's health benefits are supported by independent research. http://bit.ly/dHqfqa
- tweetingtosteph: All I have is science review package to do, if it weren't for that I'd have nothing D:
- Stjarna_Szondi: Serendipity, oft seen as the goddess of science who at time taps on the shoulder of the researcher and point to an unexpected discovery.
- Mathfi_Jobs: Job IB (Singapore): Market risk Manager-AVP.+ University degree in Finance... http://bit.ly/f4uIrk Quant IB Finance jobs 78
- PepperEbooks: Medical science is beginning to understand and prove how much nutrition
- FlyontheCWall: RT @theOCBlog: Primary Science Activities! http://ow.ly/4xVNJ
- viewRyliAlbre: Family TV Roundup: 'Sid the Science Kid' Celebrates Earth Day ... http://aol.it/hqMNLd
- lauragwad: Languages Grew From a Seed in Africa, a Study Says - http://nyti.ms/gbS9L6
- JournoResource: RT @curtnickisch: "Science was the music of his mind." Hear Harvard chemist and Nobel laureate Bill Lipscomb remembered. http://t.co/aaBXDNJ
- kittyfiercee: Just got out of the science expo. Now going to use our free coupons for mcdonalds xD t
- CSUSMEL: Why Get a Degree in Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Allinesxi: Dictionary of Cognitive Science: Neuroscience, Psychology, Artificial Intelligence, Linguistics, and Philosophy: http://amzn.to/ihwOlZ
- Joshuaimu: Thermodynamics and Gas Dynamics of Internal-Combustion Engines (Oxford Science Publications): http://amzn.to/fHg9hM
- BonitaDelphina: Got a preminision of a huuuge argument boiling up very soon this evening...well it aint rocket science after that cruel act. Oh boyyyyy.
- evanmwatt: RT @dmendelsohn1960: People who don't believe in science should be required by law to fly on planes designed by people who don't believe in science.
- waheedurrehman1: Dr.NTR University Of Health Science Final MBBS Part-I-Apr 2011/NTR... http://lnkd.in/v29R95
- DanDaMan2323: Too much credit given there lol RT @ebertchicago: Bill O'Reilly teaches grade school science. http://bit.ly/fBaGmy
- bonniephilly: No science around long term effects from #cancer treatments? Primary care physicians not trained to be on lookout for issues. #ahcj11
- Sopper06: I'm at Museum of Science and Industry (5700 S Lake Shore Dr, at 57th St, Chicago) w/ 8 others http://4/fll3pd
- CRKARLA: Space and Earth Science * Iridium Next Prepares to Ride the Falcon: http://t.co/pZDezNS
- BreakingLTNews: Math, science expo at Millennium High School in Goodyear: Agua Fria Union High School District Math and Science... http://dlvr.it/Njz3K
- BuckeyeNews: Math, science expo at Millennium High School in Goodyear http://dlvr.it/Njz3G
- krelnik: Surprise! New @Skepticality #153: Gary Taubes on the science of fat, plus return of Skeptic History. http://
- AvondaleAZNews: Math, science expo at Millennium High School in Goodyear: Agua Fria Union High School District Math and Science... http://dlvr.it/Njz39
- ctrl_HealthNews: Is Sitting a Lethal Activity? #news #Science - http://ht.ly/4BHkw
- GoodyearNews: Math, science expo at Millennium High School in Goodyear: Agua Fria Union High School District Math and Science... http://dlvr.it/Njz38
- _iHadeel: @ali_m_alqahtani Home work ;p if u study computer science maybe u can help me
- jdgamble: Good work by @apegga_ab RT @apegga_ab: Plan early for careers in #math and #science http://t.co/pGmz0Sh #engineering #education
- LightSelenBar: Complex Life Hit Freshwater Early - Science News http://bit.ly/hLOQhP
- cecefayce: Ahhh lucky!!! RT @RandyConvery: Liberty Science Center w, the fam.
- WholesaleEbook: RT @AthleteEbooks: Science of Being - 27 Lessons http:///3p3a99n
- Ericafg: [email protected]: This guy 'gets' how to motivate students to learn Science - http://t.co/QBRdAmE - @markwcarbone @ericafg”. Go ed!!
- SidneHirngood: Family TV Roundup: 'Sid the Science Kid' Celebrates Earth Day ... http://aol.it/gIxqXN
- GlitterNGold_: It makes me wanna go to a performing arts school... way better than science&tech
- PreOrderDeal: Check out 'Architecture and Science-Fiction Film (Ashgate Studies in Architecture)' by David T. Fortin (Hardcover ... http://amzn.to/hpFUXw
- motownmandel: RT @ebertchicago: Bill O'Reilly teaches grade school science. http://bit.ly/fBaGmy
- mzwidner4eva: I just took "Me: "Justin?" Justin: "Hi. And you are?" Justin was your best ..." and got: part 4: science class! Try it: http://bit.ly/dGF6pr
- passivillionare: Featuring Science And Industry Museums books http://ping.fm/12Fmq - Know any others?
- IngelaHyatt: Now to eat breakfast at Denny's then off to Science World, haven't been there in years...should be fun... ;-)
- KarenKristo: RT @ebertchicago: Bill O'Reilly teaches grade school science. http://bit.ly/fBaGmy
- PiggycodeUK: Kitchen Science: 2.5% #voucher code - 2.5% off EVERYTHING at Kitchen Science using #discount code. Ends: 04/21/11 http://bit.ly/egIkn0
- mellyteh: @juanitajamari @miseon21 Science is a stronger foundation precisely because as far as our current knowledge (cont) http://tl.gd/9ssc3a
- teachergirl76: RT @theOCBlog: Primary Science Activities! http://ow.ly/4xVNJ
- losspod: Weight Loss: http:///04/18/subliminal-science-weight-loss-made-easy.html Subliminal Science: Weis Made Easy #Easy #Loss #Made
- LiLi311: #NowPlaying Applied Science - 311
- ReecePattonSlee: Family TV Roundup: 'Sid the Science Kid' Celebrates Earth Day ... http://aol.it/fzVIN0
- Booksreviews4: #8: Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success http://bit.ly/eqp0mr
- books_news4: #8: Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success http://bit.ly/eablCM
- nedhamson: Gray wolves, abortion funding and other policy changes in the budget bill http://ff.im/-BikJ8
- ABPUSA: “The Science of Skincare.”-ageLOC Galvanic Spa - http://www.abpusa.us/galvanicSpa.html [pic] http://ff.im/BikJ9
- Shondrahn: Human Body Systems: Maintaining the Body's Functions (Exploring Science): http://amzn.to/h5Ce6r
- GotGoop: @GoXavier this place in cincy. A month ago 19 in science got a 22 today. I've went from like a 20 to a 23 in math to. #progression
- chezzpie95: @coollike science is cool, but the coolest part of science is astronomy :D
- elizabethcoooop: Math, science, history. Unravelling the mystery that all started with the big bang... BANG!
- alexadelman: Wonderful article on "Where does GOOD come from?" by Harvard's Edward O. Wilson: http://tiny.cc/2x583
- achemoss: Scientists Successfully Teleport Quantum Information [Science] http://bit.ly/i46P5J
- passivillionare: Featuring Science And Industry Museums books http://ping.fm/Kma7A - Know any others?
- strongbounce: Game-changing Canadian device will let you plug in to save electricity. http://t.co/H0zhPFB
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about science
“Welcome to The Forensic Science Blog, the place where we document the things that have caught our attention in the world of forensic science”
— Forensic Science Blog, all-about-forensic-
“Science Blog About this blog. Gives you the inside track on science at Oxford University: the projects, the people and what's happening behind the scenes. Curated by Pete Wilton, science writer and OU”
— Science Blog - University of Oxford,
“A science news weblog from New Scientist. All the blogs are merging to become one super-blog, a blog for everything New Scientist covers in the world of science, technology, environment, and ideas. The changes also incorporate a new URL, so visit the new, Short Sharp Science blog here”
— New Scientist Short Sharp Science Blog - New Scientist,
“Interesting and important blog topic. Thank you. An important consideration for NIOSH Science Blog. Home. Past Blogs. Comment Policy. FAQ. Get Updates”
— CDC NIOSH Science Blog: NIOSH and Electronic Health Records (EHR), cdc.gov
“This all started with a Science on the SPOT story about the albino About this Blog. The QUEST Community Science Blog explores local science, nature, and”
— QUEST Community Science Blog - KQED,
“Catching up on things with our (last minute as usual) monthly blog post from Life Science Towers Tweets that mention Life Science Blog | LinkedIn and Recruiter Behaviour -- on LinkedIn and Recruiter Behaviour”
— Life Science Blog, lifescience.ie
“We also have copies of Science and Scientific American at the man's shoulder. original "Science Musings") were all about dragging science kicking”
— Science Musings Blog,
— science-, science-
“Video Blog. Science. Australian Cycling - Interview with Dr David Martin, Sports Physiologist at the AIS Bookreview: "The Science Of Fast Cycling" Thanks to results of materials science and computational fluid dynamics simulation progression in”
related keywords for science
- science daily
- science news
- science fair projects
- science buddies
- science channel
- science direct
- science diet
- science projects
- science project ideas
- science magazine
- science daily news
- science daily for kids
- science daily wiki
- science daily rss
- sciencedaily biology
- science daily twitter
- sciencedaily genetics
- science daily chemistry
- science daily 2011
- sciencedaily physics