- We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Tabasheer: Quick definitions (Tabasheer) (n.) A concretion in the joints of the bamboo, which consists largely or. — “Tabasheer - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- What is a tabasheer, definition of tabasheer, meaning of tabasheer, tabasheer anagrams, tabasheer synonyms. — “Word tabasheer meaning. Word tabasheer definition. Free”,
- tabasheer definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary. — “tabasheer - Definition”,
- For the convenience of customers, we offer the Tabasheer (tian zhu huang) as the quick-dissolving granule made through modern Air ship 50 sachets of Tabasheer (tian zhu huang) in the form of. — “Tabasheer”,
- Definition of Tabasheer in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Tabasheer. Pronunciation of Tabasheer. Translations of Tabasheer. Tabasheer synonyms, Tabasheer antonyms. Information about Tabasheer in the free online English dictionary and. — “Tabasheer - definition of Tabasheer by the Free Online”,
- Tabasheer is a hard, whitish, translucent substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. Consisting chiefly of pure silica, this opal-like herbaceous gem is highly valued in the East for medicinal purposes, and has long been considered a love potion of almost mythical powers. — “Tabasheer”,
- Detailed selection of bamboo ,Genus : Gigantochloa, Species : Apus Pring Tali, Common Name : Tabasheer Bamboo. — “Bamboo Man Genus : Gigantochloa Species : Apus Pring Tali”, .au
- Tabasheer. Chinese Name: ÌìóÃ"Æ. Source: It is the tubercie of dried secretion from the stem of diseased or insect pestsinfested perennial evergreen plants Bambusa textiilis Mc-Clure. Or schiz ostachyum Chinese Rendle. of the family Gramineae. — “Tabasheer”, nature-s-
- Tabasheer Extract. Concretio Silicea Bambusae Extract. Bambusa textilis McClure Extract Tabasheer is the dired masses of secretion in stem of Bambusa textilis McClure or. — “tabasheer extract/concretio silicea bambusae extract/bambusa”,
- Tabasheer - Meaning and definition Tabasheer • (n.) A concretion in the joints of the bamboo, which consists largely or chiefly of pure silica. It is highly valued in the East Indies as a medicine for the cure of bilious vomitings, bloody flux, piles, and various other diseases. — “Tabasheer - Encyclopedia”,
- Tab·a·sheer n. [Per. tabāshīr : cf. Skr. tvakkshīrā , tvakshīrā .] A concretion in the joints of the. — “tabasheer: Information from ”,
- Tabasheer (Hindi-Urdu: तबाशीर or طباشیر) or Banslochan (बंसलोचन, بنسلوچن) is a translucent white substance, composed mainly of silica and water with Tabasheer that has a blueish tint (usually called neel or neelkanth) is considered superior to tabasheer that has the "more plain" yellow or. — “Tabasheer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Find detailed product information for Silicate crystals, Bambusa arundinacea , Tabasheer and other products from S.S.HERBALS on . — “Silicate crystals, Bambusa arundinacea , Tabasheer - Detailed”,
- Chinese Herbs and Photos. Sort and search by pinyin, common, and latin names. Tian Zhu Huang (Siliceous Secretions of Bamboo, Bamboo Sugar, Tabasheer). — “Tian Zhu Huang (Siliceous Secretions of Bamboo, Bamboo Sugar”,
- Heart Tonic HEART - Cholesterol 10 balls per box, 5g each ball. Manufactured by Foshan Fengliaoxing Pharmaceutical CO. LTD INGREDIENTS: Ginseng Root Amber, Oilbanum, Scorpion, Murrh, Manchurian Wildgeinger Herbs, Tabasheer. — “REN SHEN ZAI ZAO WAN - Heart Tonic - HEART - Cholesterol”,
- The Indy Cichlid Club is a member run organization created to educate, spread, and support fellow Hobbyists within Central Indiana. by tabasheer 2 weeks ago. — “BAP - Indy Cichlid Club”,
- Tabasheer definition at , a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!. — “Tabasheer | Define Tabasheer at ”,
- Encyclopedia article of tabasheer at compiled from comprehensive and current sources. — “Tabasheer encyclopedia topics | ”,
- 40 feet flat trailors and more See info for all products/services from tabasheer metal works. — “tabasheer metal works - 40 feet flat trailors”,
- Tabasheer is the dried sap of bamboo and has long been an aphrodisiac in Indian, Chinese, and other Asian cultures. It looks to be a highly male plant, but it is cooling rather than heating; this combination of male and female and the fact that tabasheer also affects mood suits Mercury. — “Alchemy Works Tabasheer - Herbs for Witchcraft and Magick”, alchemy-
- MDidea Extracts Professional,Standard Herbal Extract Series.S048.Tabasheer Extracts,Tabashir Extracts Organic Silica.Basic Botanical Info of Bambusa arundinacea and Tabashir,What is Tabashir?What is the Major Use of Silica?How Tabashir Tabasheer. — “Tabasheer or Bamboo Tabashir and Its famous use.Tabasheer”,
- Dehlvi Remedies - manufacturers and suppliers of Tabasheer Capsules and The manna (a siliceous crystalline secretion found in the culms of the female plants) is antispasmod. — “Dehlvi Remedies- offers Tabasheer Capsules Manufacturers”,
- Tabasheer is hard, white, translucent substance, extracted from bamboo joints. Tabasheer consists mostly of water and silica and mostly used for medicinal purposes in Asia. Although it is cold in nature and sweet in taste, it considered a love. — “Tabasheer - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- Tabasheer is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) based in Kerman, Iran It uses material from the Wikipedia article Tabasheer. Explore Internet service providers of Iran. — “Tabasheer investement opportunites. Tabasheer outlook”,
- Tabasheer is one of the main substances from bamboo used in Ayurvedic and Tibetan medicine; it is often It is a powder (= churna) made with tabasheer as the main ingredient, plus small amounts of long pepper,. — “Bamboo as Medicine”,
related videos for tabasheer
- First Mile First Inch. 2009. Length: 7m55s. English with English Subtitles. Mesh networking allows for a number of people to share one internet connection wirelessly, using nothing more than open source software, common routers, and simple antennas - infrastructure that anyone can easily acquire, develop, and modify. In this video, one example is presented, that of the ACTS clinic in the Peebles Valley, South Africa. While the initial rationale for the network was to connect a clinic to a hospital wirelessly to allow for voice over internet protocol (VOIP) phones (as there were no landline connections at the time), connectivity was also provided to surrounding areas, with often unexpected results. For more information: .za www.idrc.ca Directed by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
- Computers for Schools Kenya. CFSK presents a novel and pragmatic business model, focusing on recycling computers, ICT teacher training, curriculum development, a sustainable business plan, and ICT education policy influence. The rationale is to provide computers to educational institutions in Kenya, thereby allowing the young and old alike the chance to become computer literate and enrich their livelihood opportunities. This video documents what CFSK does on the ground, with a focus on two institutions using their computers - Sega Silicon Valley, and Ogada Secondary School. Connectivity Africa has been supporting the work of CFSK since 2003. For more information: http Directed by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
- Free and Open Source University Learning Applications. 2009. 8m28s. English/French with English Subtitles. eLearning presents a pragmatic means to provide education to those living in rural areas, people who otherwise may not be able to receive a formal education. However, the software infrastructure required to provide such a service can be costly. Free and open source software presents an alternative. But aside from this cost saving, the development of this software is in itself a learning opportunity for those students interested in software development. The two projects profiled here, AVOIR and POLLES, are providing both the software to encourage eLearning and university administration in sub-Saharan and North Africa respectively, along with providing a platform for post secondary institutions to get applied training in software development. Connectivity Africa has been supporting these initiatives since 2004. For more information: avoir.uwc.ac.za http www.idrc.ca Directed by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
- Telemedicine in Algeria. 2009. 5m49s. Arabic/French/English with English Subtitles. Algeria is an enormous country, with urban coastline to the north, arid desert to the south, and not much in between. While healthcare is free, and there are specialists in the north, the south is separated by great distances from getting expert health care from those specialists. This video details how one Algerian state research organization, CDTA, has developed a software application to allow for real time video conferencing between these two regions. Telemedicine is a pragmatic and effective means for patients to recieve expert care in situations that often leave the sick on the verge of life or death. Here, one story is presented; of Ikram, an young girl with a heart defect, who was successfully treated with the telemedicine solution developed by CDTA. Connectivity Africa has been supporting the work of CDTA since 2006. For more information: www.cdta.dz http Directed by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
- Promoting African Research and Education Networking in Africa. 2009. 7m18s. English. While commercial ISPs are flourishing and the costs of getting online are falling in many parts of Africa, the situation with getting African universities online is a different story. The commercial internet and the university internet are two different things. Research and Education Networks (RENs), while well established in the developed world, are just taking root in Africa. Without RENs and the favorable terms of access to undersea and terrestrial fiber optic cables that make connectivity affordable to universities, how can students, faculty, and ultimately African research, be part of the rest of the world? By consolidating bandwidth, working on policy issues, and training a team of university IT administrators, African universities are going global. This video outlines how and why. The work of the three organizations profiled here - AfNOG, the African Association of Universities, and the UbuntuNet Alliance - has been supported by Connectivity Africa since 2004. For more information: http Directed by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
- The Uganda Health Information Network. 2009. 6m33s. English with English Subtitles. In rural parts of Uganda, health care experts rarely have access to the kinds of documentation that their colleagues in the developed world may have - medical journals, reference materials, and always on connectivity are often not available. To address this, UHIN has developed a low cost means of transmitting this information to healthcare workers in rural Uganda by using PDAs and existing cellular telephony networks. This video considers how the system is being used in the Lyantonde district of the country, with a focus on two clinics. Connectivity Africa has supported the work of UHIN since 2003. For more information: http Directed by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
- Acacia and Connectivity Africa: Innovations for ICTs in Africa. 2009. Length: 9m59s. English/Arabic/French/Swahili with English Subtitles. This 10 minute video presents an overview of a number of projects supported by Connectivity Africa. Connectivity Africa was designed to promote research, development and innovation in the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for progress in Africa, focusing on the areas of education, health and the economy. It was implemented by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC), in partnership with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA). For more information: www.idrc.ca Directed by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
- Free and Open Source Software For Microfinance. 2009. 5m33s. English/Swahili with English Subtitles. Developed by Grameen Technology Centre and adapted for Africas low bandwidth conditions, MIFOS aims to improve administration for microfinance in Kenya. The free and open source software solution aims to provide a platform for microfinance institutions to manage the wealth of data that corresponds to the portfolios of a rapidly growing number of clients. This video considers how Mifos has been implemented in Kenya, with a focus on two institutions; the Jitegemea Credit Scheme and the Kenya Entrepreneurship Empowerment Foundation. It also considers how a HIVOS initiative, Mifos Light, has been implemented as a modification of Mifos, tailor made for situations where connectivity is not present. Connectivity Africa has been supporting Mifos since 2006. For more information: http Produced by Rana Ghose and Connectivity Africa.
twitter about tabasheer
- DonyaFawzy: Dana ektashaft eni ele kont khatebha de, belnsbal hadretek soba3 tabasheer.
- RamziArabi: I'm at Tabasheer (Irbid) http://t.co/89RsEyDk
- considerably: @D_Dabbous alfeen geneeh tabasheer MELAWEN fel sana
- Nourallah272: RT @TheSmurfy_: "I'm bored" -"Tabasheer wla marker?" Seebak enta, mate3rafsh leh ma3andeesh sou7ab?
- TheSmurfy_: "I'm bored" -"Tabasheer wla marker?" Seebak enta, mate3rafsh leh ma3andeesh sou7ab?
- rawda_sa: @Madaw الأيميل الخاص بي Tabasheer-sa @
- AminaOssama_99: 15-000 geneeh tabasheer melawen fel sana.
- OmarTaybany: @ReemAly94 HAHHAHAHAHAH la lw sama7t 5alehom meeet alf geneh tabasheer molaween aslyba7boo awii
- BeboKhaledRefea: RT @AdelEssam96: 25 alf geneeh tabasheer melawen #elnazer
- AdelEssam96: 25 alf geneeh tabasheer melawen #elnazer
- Amira_Hamed_Ali: #تبقي_معشتش_طفولتك_في_العروبة Law makuntsh btekteb bel tabasheer 3ala stand el basketball el azra2.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tabasheer
“Blog. My Blog. Compose. Catalog. Comments. Group. Create Group. Tradesns /blog Herbal Slice. Tags: plant extract chinese herbal medicine herb powder”
— ARTHUR LI's blog - Herbal Slice - Tradesns-A professional,
“You won't believe what's the best kept secret of bamboo! You will definitely want to read this and see how bamboo might help you and your loved ones. Bamboo Shavings And Tabasheer Formulas: used to treat epilepsy, convulsive disorders and mental illness (including those in children)”
— The Best Kept Secret of Bamboo,
“An organic form of Opal, known as Tabasheer or Pearl Opal, is formed in some species of bamboo. Opal occurs massive, botryoidal, fielding on assignment sa music. fdkpfgs on. nimbles on ibalon (bicolano text) Create Blog. Login. Random Blog. Go!”
— Project Ko To Sa Nat Sci | Zhu's whatever,
“Read WHY BAMBOO? HERES WHY by Bamabamboo on MySpace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. DEFORESTATION and increased CO2 emissions thr Tabasheer, the powdered, hardened secretion from bamboo is used internally to treat asthma, coughs and can be used as an aphrodisiac”
— WHY BAMBOO? ... HERE'S WHY ... - Bamabamboo's MySpace Blog |,
“Bamboo Shavings And Tabasheer Formulas: used to treat epilepsy, bamboo shaving formulas tabasheer formulas. Comments (View) blog comments powered by”
— DreamSacks Blog : The Best Kept Secret of Bamboo. Brought to,
“Regarded by many as the ultimate health tonic, chyavanprash has been widely used in India · Bamboo manna (Tabasheer or Bamboo silica) · Blue Egyptian water lily”
— All About Ayurvedic Medicines and Treatments,
“Dorothy 's blog. Articles: (Hefei) tabasheer carving. Recommends gives the friend. Publishes 2009-8. 2009-7. 2009-6. 2009-5. 2009-4. 2009-3. 2009-2. 2009-1. 2008-11. 2008-10. 2008-9. 2008-8”
— Dorothy 's blog - ,
“The clothes and the body seem to be in conflict even as much as they are inseparable. model : Tabasheer Zutshi ::: photography : Koushik Sarkar ::: the collection has been”
— transit design " clothes abandoned on the shore, transitdesign.in
“Homeopathy and More Forum - Silica (Silicea) Hep; Kali phos; Pic ac; Calc; Phos; Tabasheer; Natrum silicum (tumors, hæmophilia, arthritis; dose, three drops three times daily, in milk); Ferrum cyanatum (epilepsy; neuroses, with irritable weakness and hyper-sensitiveness, especially of a”
— Silica (Silicea) :: ,