- tobogganing, the sport of sliding down snow-covered slopes and artificial-ice-covered chutes on a runnerless sled called a toboggan. In Europe, small sleds with runners are also called toboggans (see lugeing; skeleton sledding). — “tobogganing -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Tobogganing is one of the most fun leisure time activities in winter ideally suited for everybody. A highlight: floodlit tobogganing in Mauterndorf, 300 metres until you reach your goal. — “Tobogganing in Obertauern”,
- Tobogganing and snow-tube runs with detailed information at a glance. Over 150 cool tobogganing runs and 30 snow-tube runs await you in Switzerland. They propose unlimited snow pleasures for everyone, young and old. Overview "tobogganing runs" Overview "snow-tube runs". — “Tobogganing - Switzerland Tourism”,
- tobogganing riding on a long light sled with low handrails. — “tobogganing: Information from ”,
- Tobogganing: Mile-a-Minute Thrills! An all-season sledding surface known as Everslide has been installed on each toboggan run. Everslide has been used around the world to provide for a great sledding experience in all weather conditions. Visit for more information. — “Tobogganing | Echo Valley”,
- Tobogganing Tyrol Sledging Pitztal winter holidays with children ski resort holiday accommodation lodging Pitztal Arzl Wenns Jerzens St.Leonhard Glacier ski resort. my description. — “Tobogganing Tyrol Sledging Pitztal winter holidays with children”,
- Tobogganing can be either hi tech or let's do it on the cheap. This is all about doing it on the cheap. — “Tobogganing”, whistler-
- Tobogganing. This winter, experience the thrill of tobogganing at The Chalet in Mill Stream Run Reservation, located on Valley Parkway between Routes 42 and 82 in Strongsville (a short distance from both I-71 and the Ohio Turnpike) In addition to tobogganing, guests can enjoy the facility with a. — “Cleveland Metroparks”,
- Encyclopedia article about tobogganing. Information about tobogganing in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “tobogganing definition of tobogganing in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- It is the perfect music for baking cakes, or catching butterflies, or Tobogganing. StratfestAaron: @daynamanning loved it, made me want to go Tobogganing again, it's been ages since I've gone down that hill. — “Tobogganing - Define Tobogganing at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of tobogganing in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of tobogganing. Pronunciation of tobogganing. Translations of tobogganing. tobogganing synonyms, tobogganing antonyms. Information about tobogganing in the free online English. — “tobogganing - definition of tobogganing by the Free Online”,
- Davos Klosters is the vacation paradise for an active holiday in a magnificent mountain landscape. The Tobogganing Fun. Davos Klosters is the cradle of sledging as an international sport. — “Sledge Slides Davos Klosters”, davos.ch
- In modern times, it is used on snow to carry one or more people (often children) down a A toboggan differs from most sleds or sleighs in that it has no runners or skis (or only. — “Toboggan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Tobogganing. — “Tobogganing”,
- A cascade of small, indignant girls were tobogganing sidewise down the incline. 1916: William John Thomas, (John) Doran, Henry Frederick Turle, Joseph Knight, Vernon Horace Rendall, I froze my toes some years ago, while tobogganing, and was unaware of it until I took off my shoe and walked. — “tobogganing - Wiktionary”,
- Sporty winter guests get into gear on the 12 km long run. TOBOGGANING. Natural Toboggan Run in Hochgurgl. The new highlight for passionate tobogganists: New, three kilometer long natural toboggan track with exciting turns. Leading from the top station to the base terminal of Hochgurgl mountain gondola. — “Tobogganing”,
- Tobogganing definition, a long, narrow, flat-bottomed sled made of a thin board curved upward and backward at the front, often with low handrails on the sides, used See more. — “Tobogganing | Define Tobogganing at ”,
- One Super Ski Card for 23 ski areas in Salzburg and a superlative ski vacation: Super Ski card Salzburg, Super Skicard Salzburg, Superskicard, Ski vacation Salzburg, ski areas Austria, skiing Salzburg, ski pass, season ticket Salzburg, Amade ski Tobogganing. — “Local & Regional Opportunities Salzburg Super Ski Card”,
- Tobogganing. 4 km lighted sled run from Gampen to Nasserein to the Rodelstall. The 2.5 mile (4 km) run begins on the Gampen and goes down to the valley. The course takes about 15 minutes to complete and has a vertical elevation of 1,670 feet (500 metres). Use of the toboggan run is free. — “Tobogganing - St. Anton am Arlberg and its holiday region”,
- tobogganing, sport of coasting down snowy hillsides or chutes on a toboggan, a flat-bottomed vehicle made of hard wood. The toboggan, typically measuring 1.5 ft by 6–8 ft (.46 m by 1.8–2.4 m), is curled up at the front end to allow it to slide over irregularities of surface. — “tobogganing — ”,
- Up on a cableway and down on a toboggan! Tobogganing fun is guaranteed on the toboggan runs in Montafon. Many are even floodlit, so a toboggan party. — “Tobogganing in Montafon : toboggan runs, hire, night runs”, montafon.at
related videos for tabogganing
- tabogganing behind a four-wheeler. Who would have thought that finding an old and rusted horse feeder would lead to tabogganing behind a four-wheeler through dirt and rocks...
- Sand Tabogganing @ Tangalooma Queensland trip 08: Sliding down the sand hill weeeee...while Joe keeps laughing! My face was completely covered with sand sand sand!
- Balungao to Earl Bales Park Tabogganing February 2010 With Erma and kids at Earl Bales Park Winter 2010
- Don tabogganing :o) A toboggan is a simple sled that is the traditional form of transport used by the Innu and Cree of northern Canada.
- Tabogganing Having Fun
- cree tabogganing cree tabogganing down my stairs
- tabogganing incident!
- Tabogganing with THA KEWL COOKIE. Fun day haha (:
- Tabogganing in Germany Don't Know
- Tabogganing Labrador Early snow has gone for the moment,but the dogs still have fun
- Sand Tabogganing at Stradbroke Island Mum sand tabogganing at Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
- Tabogganing 4h tabogganing party
- Tabogganing massacre =D Went looking for snow on my bday, found some, made the most of it... videos are crack up!
- Tabogganing in Grindelwald
- Tabogganing Jan. 2011 Trying out the hills!
- Katie tabogganing Down the stairs ! Okay, my voice sounds extremely annoying. So just to let you know, it DOES NOT sound like that in person ! or in other videos. Anyway, yeah me and my best friend tess had some fun with the tabogganing and thats the girl in the background with the foot pushing my head. and her brother eric is the guy and you HAVE to listen to what they say because its hilarious ! kay, enjoy !
- ~ Tabogganing Down The Not Cool Slide ~ Having fun Tabogganing on Tristan's Slippy coat down the pathetic slide.
- Sand Tabogganing Buy a cheap plastic taboggan, go to your nearest sand dunes, find a steep slope and slide away! It's simple. Here are the consequences
- Tabogganing down Hilly field! Tabogganing down Hilly field on the farm in Cornwall on Christmas day 2010.
- Tabogganing Fun with friends!!!!
- Tabogganing This is a video of some kick ass sledding where I almost take out a little girl and then fall, and then almost get taken out by my friends!
- Tabogganing in Grindelwald - Seb & Ale Tabogganing in Grindelwald, Switzerland. Seb comes down first and then Ale follows after.
- tabogganing haha tobogganing
- Dogs in the Snow & Tabogganing Dog Dorset Snow 2009 Solo the Springerdor has a new trick, self propelled tobogganing
- Toronto Travel: Tabogganing and Skating in the Beaches on a Snow Day Feb 2, 2011 People out having fun on "Snow Day" in Toronto's Beaches area.
- Sand Tabogganing wipe out yeah this is me..this is me wiping out while sand tabogganing
- tabogganing it was really really really cold.
- Dylan Lewis Tabogganing in Berkshire Dylan bombing down a hill on a beach skimboard.
- Tabogganing Caroline acting like a kid...
- Drift-wood Tabogganing 45 minutes it took us to get the blasted thing up the dune... AND THEN NOTHING! GAH!
- Sand Tabogganing Rhona sand Tobogganing in New Zealand. Bike Journal at
- Indoor Tabogganing Well it started to rain so we decided to bring it in side.
- Tabogganing 4H tabogganing party
- Tabogganing-Bala, Nav and Ravi Tabogganing party at NSAC -Truro, Canada
- Tabogganing with Victor Toboggan ride
- Tabogganing in Quebec City Field trip to Quebec City, 2007.
- Jimbo goes tabogganing
- Going Tabogganing!! OKay so yaaaa! this is from last winter *sniff sniff* we miss it dearly! BECAUSE WE HAVE NO DARN SNOW RIGHT NOW! WE WANT A WHITE CHRISTMAS!! Have a safe and Happy Holidays! -Maddy and Gabrielle! WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO Paul McCartney and The Wings and John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band ;)
- Cynthia & Jade tabogganing Cynthia & Jade Tabogganing
twitter about tabogganing
- RemmieTeamGB1: At tabogganing :D
- maddiegettings: Tabogganing. Straight terrifying. https://t.co/cLSiVlkSZO
- drwhofan_194: Lots of people are up here tabogganing; wish that I could join in :) It's pretty windy though! #KirkstonePass
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tabogganing
“Skating, tabogganing, snowshoeing and skiing are all fabulous calorie torchers. If you That healthy cup of hot cocoa (check out one of our older blog posts for the recipe!”
— On the Sixth Day of Christmas.... | CHICK CHAT – The Official, fitchicks.ca
“Otherwise things are great and once my life settles down again into a normal pattern, I will be able to complete my updates which include moving my blog over to Wordpress, implementing a RSS feed, creating a new art website which will include my expanding card and print collection”
— Blog Journal " Corinna Jasmine Design Studio,
“Well, kids saw snow first time today and fantastic We got them up early ( Wow Mummy, you really did get us up early It' still dark outside ) and got ready Bailey watching tv while we got things ready and there show snow and he said You know Daddy”
— A Day in the Snow - Heinz ForBaby,
“Battlefords Tourism Blog Tabogganing hills can be found at the Don Ross Centre, (for the more brave!) and for little ones the Holy Family School has a small hill in the field adjacent to the school. Winter isn't cold - It's a season of adventure waiting to be discovered!”
— Battlefords Tourism - North Battleford and Battleford,
“An Aussie Expat Forum and Support Community for Aussies, Australians, Australian, Australia, Expats, Kiwis, New Zealand, New Zealanders Living in America the heck out of her and Joey actually, we could go tabogganing down their driveway in winter that could be fun..and dangerous hysterical”
— Just an Idea... - The Family Room Forums. - The Mid Deck,
“Blog Entries. Guide. What do you do at home Travel Forums Off Topic Tabogganing is good fun, though. Otherwise winters are spent vegging in from of the TV, watching rented movies or at the cinema”
— What do you do at home... : Off Topic Forum - Travellerspoint,
“I WANT AN ADVENTURE Try an evening of snowboarding, skiiing, snow shoeing, or tabogganing on some of our local mts. If energetic and active, try indoor rock climbing, test your own limits”
— I WANT AN ADVENTURE,
“Here is a poem for my blog: Blog, Blog. You tend to. Hog, hog. my time I love blogging. I want some clogs. or maybe. just maybe. I'd like to go. tabogganing. Share”
— Eminem : My Blog,
“Here is a poem for my blog: Blog, Blog. You tend to. Hog, hog. my time. my time. I love blogging. I want some clogs. or maybe. just maybe. I'd like to go. tabogganing. Share. There are no messages. Home| News| Tours| Videos| Gallery| Music| Forum| Fans”
— Mary J. Blige : My Blog,
“Travel Blog " Oceania " Australia " Queensland " Fraser Island. Links: Fraser Island Travel Blogs (all) | Fraser Island Photos | Australia Travel Forum | Hotels in Fraser Island | Hostels in Fraser Island | Cheap flights to Fraser Our plan to go sand tabogganing didn't materialize as we didn't have”
— Survivor Fraser Island,