- The Loudoun County School Board had a plan: Furlough thousands of teachers for the first two days of Thanksgiving week and pocket $4.5 million in savings to help balance a strained budget. — “Loudoun teachers get a double serving”,
- Represents more than one million teachers, school support staff, higher education faculty and staff, health care professionals, and state and municipal employees. — “American Federation of Teachers (AFT)”,
- Milwaukee Public Schools teachers ratified a four-year contract with the district that includes a one-year salary freeze and concessions on health benefits, the Milwaukee Teachers' Education Association announced Monday. — “MPS teachers ratify contract - JSOnline”,
- Substitute cover by prematurely-retired teachers cost the Northern Ireland taxpayer an extra £6 million, it has been revealed. — “Calls to use new teachers as cover - Northern Ireland, Local”,
- On teaching, Mr Gove is making it harder to enter the profession, as he is removing funding for teacher training from any candidate with a degree pass lower than a 2:2. And the numeracy and literacy tests taken by every would-be teacher will be toughened. — “Tougher numeracy and literacy tests – and that's just for the”,
- Teachers angry that Agriculture Minister Michael O'Brien has labled South Australians ill-educated will rally outside his electoral office. — “Teachers to rally at minister's office - Yahoo!7”,
- Letters: Teachers and state schools have been forced to obey the whims of successive administrations because they thought they knew better. — “Letters: Teachers in the firing line again | Education | The”,
- Cheered on by librarians and library advocates, teachers' union President Jerry Jordan yesterday called on parents, public officials, education advocates and especially the School District of Philadelphia to reverse the 20-year decline of school. — “Teachers' union chief pushes for funding for school libraries”,
- Technology, science, business, blogs and columns, blogs, gaming, multimedia, technology, twitter, popular news, personal tech, tech biz, internet, free video games, online games, gaming, science news, environment, contests, space, articles, "Teachers need to be familiar with technology in order to be. — “Use Facebook or risk becoming irrelevant, teachers told at”,
- PBS Teachers provides PreK-12 educational resources and activities for educators tied to PBS programming and correlated to local and national standards and professional development opportunities delivered online. — “PBS Teachers | Resources For The Classroom”,
- Today is one of three November furlough days for teachers and some administrators in the Lodi Unified School District, but while school will be closed, there will be 1,000 classified employees reporting for work. November 12, 2010 - McClatchy-Tribune. — “Education Week: Teaching Profession”,
- Shares of Maple Leaf Foods (TSX:MFI) tumbled 10 per cent Wednesday in the wake of the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board's decision to sell its entire 25 per cent stake in the Canadian food processor and bakery at a discount. — “Maple Leaf tumbles after Teachers sells its entire stake”,
- Sixty-four teachers will have a chance to earn a free master's degree from the University of South Carolina, thanks to a $700,000 grant the Beaufort County School District received this month to improve student achievement in math and science. — “Grant to fund master's degrees for 64 Beaufort County”,
- Learn about teachers serving as Teaching Ambassadors at the U.S. Department of Education. Cancellation and Deferment Options for Teachers. Find out if you're eligible to cancel or defer payment on student loans. GO >. — “Teachers - ED.gov”, www2.ed.gov
- Teachers may provide education instruction in literacy and numeracy, craftsmanship or Outside of the classroom teachers may accompany students on field trips, supervise study. — “Teacher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Kate-William wedding may disrupt exam preparations: teachers - British school teachers have warned that the timing of the royal wedding of Price William and Kate Middleton could di. — “Kate-William wedding may disrupt exam preparations: teachers”,
- Big News on Teachers. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about Teachers. — “Teachers : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- Teaching resource offering message boards, lesson plans, and resources for teachers from pre-school through college and adult education. — “”,
- Teachers' associations are hopeful that the school education ministry would devote its attention on the issue in the interests of the students in government and aided According to a Government school higher secondary teacher, the acquiescence of the Education department so far to the "unethical". — “The Hindu : Tamil Nadu / Tiruchi News : PG teachers hail”,
- The American Federation of Teachers issued a lengthy response this week to recent speeches by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and computer tycoon Bill Gates. — “AFT: Don't put full burden of achievement on teachers | Get”,
- One sticking point is the district's offer of a 1-percent salary stipend in the contract's last year for teachers at the top end of the salary schedule, a union official said. — “: H-H teachers reject four-year deal”,
- Teachers of Ghana National College suspend strike Teachers of the Ghana National College have suspended their sit down strike but are still wearing red-bands on campus. — “Ghana News :: Teachers of Ghana National College suspend”,
- Teachers faced a growing backlash from parents yesterday over their “crazy and irresponsible” decision to let children skip school to join violent protests against rises in tuition fees. — “Teachers under fire for 'crazy' decision to let pupils join”,
related videos for teachers
- Students Fight, Teacher Watches A high school student in Texas was attacked by a fellow student in his geometry class while his teacher silently watched. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog: SEAGOVILLE,Tx. — Should a teacher intervene during a classroom fist fight? Video taken inside a Seagoville classroom documents a student brawl and shows the teacher looking on. For months, Michael Milczanowksi said he has felt targeted at Seagoville High School. "It was ever-constant, never changing, ongoing harassment — that's all it was," he said. Last week, Milczanowksi said it escalated in geometry class after an argument suddenly got physical. Another student was attacked, knocking over the sophomore and then punching him at least five times. "This kid was actually trying to hurt me, and I could see it in his eyes," Milczanowksi said, who is seen just standing there on the video. More troubling, perhaps, is that his math teacher never physically tries to stop the conflict, although he is heard saying "quit" several times. "I expected him to physically intervene to keep that from happening, but I guess I was wrong," Milczanowksi said. The incident ends when the 17-year-old eventually walks out. Other students recorded the fight and posted the video online. It's still sickening ...
- Bad Teacher Movie Clip "Car Wash" Official (HD) Bad Teacher hits theaters on June 24th, 2011. Cast: Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Jason Segel, John Michael Higgins, Lucy Punch, Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet Some teachers just don't give an F. For example, there's Elizabeth (Cameron Diaz). She's foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate. She drinks, she gets high, and she can't wait to marry her meal ticket and get out of her bogus day job. When she's dumped by her fiance, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute (Justin Timberlake) - competing for his affections with an overly energetic colleague, Amy (Lucy Punch). When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher (Jason Segel), the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other. Bad Teacher clip courtesy Columbia Pictures.
- English Teachers - Episode 1 "First Days Suck" Tom Kellerman's first day as a teacher at Be Yes is one he'd like to forget. However, when an attractive new teacher arrives at the school six months later, he has a bad case of deja vu. Created/Directed by Anthony Gilmore Produced/Edited by Ryan Seale Production Design by David Mazzucchi Written by Ryan Smith, Brandon Kennison, Cameron Smith and Kelly Quinn Cinematography by Yoshinobu Hayano http
- 2011 National Teacher of the Year Award President Obama honors 2011 National Teacher of the Year Michelle Shearer, a AP chemistry teacher at Urbana High School in Maryland, along with state teacher of the year winners in a ceremony in the Rose Garden. May 3, 2011.
- Teacher Appreciation Song: A Song for Teachers - You Have Made A Difference Go to to download the song, a karaoke version, or the sheet music. This is a song that is dedicated to teachers and how they inspire their students everyday. If I can be half the teacher to my students as my teachers were to me, I would have feel that I have made a difference. THANK YOUR TEACHER!! Written by Brian Asselin and Eric Disero World Teacher Appreciation Day is Oct 5
- Taylor Mali on "What Teachers Make" Taylor Mali (), one of the most well-known poets to have emerged from the poetry slam movement and one of the few people in the world to have no job other than that of poet., gives his mind on what teachers make. Mali is a vocal advocate of teachers and the nobility of teaching, having himself spent nine years in the classroom teaching everything from English and history to math and SAT test preparation. He has performed and lectured for teachers all over the world, and his New Teacher Project has a goal of creating 1000 new teachers through "poetry, persuasion, and perseverance." Please visit http for more on Mali and his New Teacher Project.
- Bad Teacher Trailer www.80 Bad Teacher movie trailer gets viewers having a good laugh over it because capturing some of the hilarious moments in movie content Bad Teacher trailer is fine.
- Parent/Teacher Conference Prank This prank was filmed in a learning center in California. The "mark" in this video is Kristen, she was set up by her co-worker Alyssa. In this video: Jake Vale (kid) Jack Vale (father) Ed Bassmaster (stepmom) Special Thanks to the Teachers: Kristen and Alyssa
- NYTVF 2008: Teachers *Winner: 2008 - People's Choice Award* His whole life Tim Donnely has had one dream: to become a teacher. Fresh out of college, Tim is ready to realize that dream and revolutionize education. However, hes in for a rude awakening when he butts heads with jaded educators and a professional teacher-coach sent to retool the faculty. Throw in a celebrity music teacher and a search for a new principal, and youve got the first episode of Teachers. Everyone has been to school; everyone has had teachers. We are now proud to lift the veil and reveal the true colors of American academia from the teachers perspective.
- BAD TEACHER - So BAD It's Good! Bad Teacher hits theaters on June 24th, 2011. Cast: Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Jason Segel, John Michael Higgins, Lucy Punch, Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet Some teachers just don't give an F. For example, there's Elizabeth (Cameron Diaz). She's foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate. She drinks, she gets high, and she can't wait to marry her meal ticket and get out of her bogus day job. When she's dumped by her fiance, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute (Justin Timberlake) - competing for his affections with an overly energetic colleague, Amy (Lucy Punch). When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher (Jason Segel), the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other. Official trailers for Sony Pictures Entertainment. Bad Teacher, Zookeeper, Friends with Benefits, The Smurfs, 30 minutes of Less, Colombiana, Bucky Larson, Straw Dogs, Moneyball, The Ides of March, Anonymous, Jack and Jill, Arthur Christmas, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
- Teachers Unions explained A supporter of the teachers unions is questioned about her belief that the unions need more money and power. Watch more conversations with a liberal at: battlefield315.com
- "What Teachers Make," by TAYLOR MALI Performed at the very first Page Meets Stage pairing at the Bowery Poetry Club on November 12, 2005
- Daft Punk - Teachers The ninth track from Homework. SONG: Teachers ALBUM: Homework ARTIST: Daft Punk Learned by Daft Punk.
- Ellen Honors a Teacher with a New Car! In honor of National Teachers Appreciation Day, Ellen surprised a deserving new teacher with a brand new Chevy Cruze! She's not the only one who will win -- you can too! Just play Ellen's Online Adventure!
- Taylor Mali - "What Teachers Make" From Def Poetry. Visit or look him up here on youtube.
- Halloween 2010: Math Teacher has trouble playing a video in class This is a trick I played on my Nature of Math class yesterday at Biola University. I like experimenting with live action and video.
- Governor Christie: Not About Teachers Governor Chris Christie gives remarks regarding Teachers and the New Jersey Education Association during a Town Hall Meeting in Robbinsville, NJ on Thursday, June 3, 2010. (Governor's Office / Tim Larsen)
- charlie brown teacher clips of charlie brown's teacher talking
- Leonard Cohen - Teachers (live 1968) Rare recording of Leonard singing 'Teachers' live. From a performance at the BBC in 1968.
- Governor Christie Responds To Teacher During Town Hall Governor Chris Christie responds to a teacher's question during a town hall meeting at Raritan Township. Discusses the teachers' union and the need for shared sacrifice. September 8, 2010. Follow Governor Christie on Twitter - Become a fan of Governor Christie on Facebook -
- Fela Kuti - Teacher Don't teach Me No Nonsense fela kuti live
- Thank A Teacher Thank a teacher. Teachers inspire greatness and change lives. Take the time to show your appreciation today. Written & Produced by Sonja Jacob.
- What Teachers Make Final Moviebk2 0001 Taylor Mali's inspirational poem cleaned up a bit (aka censored) for a teacher's inservice audience.
- Report - US Teacher Status Too Low Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss a report that compared the educational system of various countries. One of the conclusions was that the United States has fallen behind partly because we don't treat teaching as a high status job. Read more here:
- More Than a Test Score - Two Teachers and a Microphone Two Teachers and a Microphone Productions We are both products of LAUSD schools and have spent our careers teaching in LAUSD schools. We love what we do, and we feel that our public school teachers are compassionate, creative and critical to the intellectual and emotional success of our youth. If you feel the same, please call the school board members and demand that they rescind all pink slips immediately: 213-241-6389 TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE: Contact your state legislator and demand that Gov. Brown's budget proposal is placed on the June ballot. In this time of crisis, the people's voice must be heard. Let California voters decide! Follow the link to find your representative and compose a message: EVEN BETTER: Call up some representatives beyond your district and kick up some dust! State Assembly Roster: www.assembly.ca.gov State Senate Roster: www.leginfo.ca.gov All music and lyrics written, performed, recorded and produced by Two Teachers and a Microphone.
- Teacher Teacher A video dedicated to teachers and all that they do. Film clips taken from various inspirational films. Music by .38 special.
- Jethro Tull - Teacher
- Van Halen - Hot For Teacher Here's the official music video for Van Halen's Hot For Teacher Don't forget to comment rate and subscribe to our videos! Also this video was suggested by a fellow youtuber! Killermonkey5 Thank you and don't forget to suggest for some video's!
- Goofy - Teachers Are People A short film from 1952 about being a teacher.
- Boring Economics Teacher Boring Econ teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Chris Christie tells teacher she doesn't have to teach
- The Music Teacher and The Parent Here's one for every music teacher out there.....
- The Teacher trailer Trailer for the classic trash film The Teacher
- Digital World: Teachers Today A short commentary about how teachers are changing the culture of education in the 21st century through the use of technology and web 2.0 created at
- Gove warning to teachers ahead of walkout As public sector workers prepare for walkouts across the country on 30 June, Education Secretary Michael Gove warns that teachers risk losing public respect if they engage in "militancy".
- English Teachers - Episode 3 "Hail Mary" Tensions rise as the news of Be Yes closing drives a wedge between the staff. As a hail mary attempt to save the school, Sawaguchi calls on someone from the school's past. Created/Directed by Anthony Gilmore Produced/Edited by Ryan Seale Production Design by David Mazzucchi Written by Ryan Smith, Brandon Kennison, Cameron Smith and Kelly Quinn Cinematography by Yoshinobu Hayano http
- April Fools: Math Class Shadow This is a trick I did for my Nature of Math class at Biola University this afternoon. I like experimenting with mixing live action with video.
- Tila Tequila - Hot for Teacher - Myanmar Burma It Can't Wait 30 Days for a Million Voices Principal Talent Tila Tequila, Ryanne Haake, Carlin James, Shayla Beesley, Jade Ramsey, Nikita Ramsey Featured Talent: Leslie Wong, Joanne Lacap, Desiree McKinney, Dianna Bostic, Karen Escobar, Jamie Struyck, Andrew Ngo, Jai Maddox, Michael Allen, Angelo Aquiler, Hanlinh Tran, Tim Dooney, Tony Jakstis, Laura Cole Producer: Michael Abbott Production Entity: United Front Director: Timothy Linh Bui Writer: Timothy Linh Bui & Michael Abbott DP: Robert Polgar Stylist: Tracie Leaphart 1st AD: Daniel Carrey Sound Recordist: Bradford Craig Editor: Ricardo Javier Music: "Farmkat" by WAXAPPLES () Music Sound: Brian Coakley Executive Producer: Jack Healey, Jeremy Woodrum, Dan Adler, Prudence Fenton, John Solomon Special Thanks: Ron Reeves and staff at Columbia College, Jamie & Cindy at CPK, Tarzana CA, Bryan Mitchell at Alchemy 7 Media, Inc., Jamie Coakley
- Bad Teacher Movie Trailer Official (HD) Watch the Breaking Dawn Official Trailer - bit.ly bit.ly - Subscribe! Bad Teacher hits theaters on June 24th, 2011. Cast: Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Jason Segel, John Michael Higgins, Lucy Punch, Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet Some teachers just don't give an F. For example, there's Elizabeth (Cameron Diaz). She's foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate. She drinks, she gets high, and she can't wait to marry her meal ticket and get out of her bogus day job. When she's dumped by her fiance, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute (Justin Timberlake) - competing for his affections with an overly energetic colleague, Amy (Lucy Punch). When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher (Jason Segel), the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other. Bad Teacher trailer courtesy Columbia Pictures.
twitter about teachers
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about teachers
“the Teachers' Blog Welcome to the Straight Up English teachers' blog. This blog is an exciting opportunity for us all to share some strategies, ideas, questions, suggestions and resources on every imaginable topic related to teaching English to speakers of other”
— ESL Teachers' Blog,
“ESL Teacher's Blog of Substance: Bold, intelligent, useful, and outspoken talk about issues in ESL. Read this blog to stay current”
— ESL Teachers' Blog of Substance,
“World Language Teachers Blog (ESU #16) December 17, 2009 2:15 PM. by jcoone. Ideas for the world, and also give you a chance to connect with other teachers”
— World Language Teachers Blog (ESU #16), manzana.esu16.org
“Teachers Forum. May, 2004 "Teaching to Give" An Interview with Maestra It is a forum where students can state their country's point of view on a given”
— UNICEF - Teachers Talking,
“The Teacher's Forum Blog. The place where teachers support, teach, and learn from each other to instill a love New teachers may seek help from veterans, some may seek inspiration, or maybe a teacher will need help with a really troubled student. Whether it's something like this”
— The Teacher's Forum Blog, teachers-
“Teachers' Forum: materials developed by chemistry teachers for chemistry teachers”
— Teachers' Forum,
“Why Teachers Should Blog. I've never been too big on Descartes. That whole sort of essentialist argument has never been for me. Your posting about why teachers blog is dead on. I started because I felt I could no longer ignore the”
— TeachPaperless: Why Teachers Should Blog,
“NCCA Teachers' Forum. The Teachers' Forum part of NCCA is a loose-knit group of clogging The Teachers' Forum Notes are included at no extra charge to all members”
— Teachers' Forum, ncca-
related keywords for teachers
- teachers federal credit union
- teachers college
- teachers pay teachers
- teachers credit union
- teachers domain
- teachers teachers
- teachers discovery
- teachers corner
- teachers web
- teachers salary
- teachers federal credit union el paso
- teachers federal credit union locations
- teachers federal credit union routing number
- teachers federal credit union mn
- teachers federal credit union ny
- teachers federal credit union online banking
- teachers federal credit union careers
- teachers federal credit union great falls mt
- teachers federal credit union rates
- teachers federal credit union cd rates