- BJP slams ministers for terming Telangana demand anti-national Strongly criticising alleged remarks by a group of non-Telangana ministers terming demand of separate Telangana state as anti-national, former Union minister and BJP leader Ch Vidyasagar. — “BJP slams ministers for terming Telangana demand anti”,
- Saddam contests refutations of Bush Administration by terming them 'Lies' For more information related to Saddam contests refutations of Bush Administration by terming them 'Lies' delivered to your inbox. — “Saddam contests refutations of Bush Administration by terming”,
- View Terming Chew's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Terming Chew discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and business partners. — “Terming Chew - LinkedIn”,
- noun: a word or expression used for some particular thing ("He learned many medical terms" noun: (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement ("The terms of the treaty were generous". — “Definitions of terming - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
-  Verb. terming. Present participle of term.  Anagrams Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply. — “terming - Wiktionary”,
- Finally, Backlash Against Long-Terming Youngsters. Fausto Carmona, Evan Longoria, Scott Kazmir, Ryan Braun, Hanley Ramirez it seems all the good young players are getting locked up long-term, and almost entirely by small- and mid-market teams. — “Sons of Steve Garvey: Finally, Backlash Against Long-Terming”,
- BAKERY EQUIPMENT from SERBIA, BELGRADE. — “TERMING-Proizvodnja pekarske i ugostiteljske opreme”,
- terming. Dictionary terms for terming, definition for terming, Thesaurus and Translations of terming to Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese, Greek, Korean, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Other. — “terming in - dictionary and translation”,
- Terming it ''historic'' India hailed the ''successful'' Constituent Assembly ''CA'' elections in Nepal and expressed support to its people as they address challenges of democratization and development. — “India hails landmark ''CA'' elections in Nepal”,
- On today's Morning Joe, Obama flack Robert Gibbs, prompted by a question from Mark Halperin, lashed into John McCain, terming his behavior "erratic." And, indeed, the flipping and flopping has come at a pretty steady pace ever since the markets. — “Obama Spokesman On McCain: We Know 'Who Is Erratic In A Crisis'”,
- NEW DELHI: A toxic, no-holds-barred battle between two estranged brothers that sucked in the Indian government ended on Friday with the Supreme Court ruling in favour of Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries. Terming natural gas a "national. — “Gas row: This round goes to Mukesh Ambani - ”,
- The German newspaper Die Welt published Monday a profile article on Bulgaria's EU Commissioner-Designate Rumiana Jeleva terming her. — “Bulgaria: Die Welt: Bulgaria New EU Commissioner Jeleva”,
- Terming enables you to create and manage one ad that dynamically changes by inserting the keyword that you bid on into your ad when it is displayed on the network as a result of a search. You can use the Terming tool by placing the $(term)$ tag in the title and/or description of your ad. — “Keyword Identifier User Guide”,
- Terming definition, a word or group of words designating something, esp. in a particular field, as atom in physics, quietism in theology, adze in carpentry, or See more. — “Terming | Define Terming at ”,
- Novi Sad. — “Terming d.o.o”, terming.rs
- ImageShack offers image hosting, free photo sharing and video sharing. Upload your photos, host your videos, and share them with friends and family. ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video. — “ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - terming.jpg”, img207.imageshack.us
- Terming north-Indians as the life-line of Mumbai, Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan on Thursday said that anti-people forces like the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena and the Shiv Sena were trying to divide the nation.'Maharashtra has 57 per cent of. — “North-Indians are Mumbai's life-line: Paswan - ”,
- terming use in phrases and idioms. Idioms with terming. terming in expressions. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. — “terming - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and”,
- Alois Havrilla, Actor: Stranger Than Fiction, #102. Veteran Radio announcer, in 1935 received an award from American Academy of Arts and Letters terming him the country's best radio announcer. Also worked for Universal, Paramount Pictorial and. — “Alois Havrilla - IMDb”,
- Fully unveil Mumbai conspiracy, India urges Pakistan-Weekend news- New Delhi/Islamabad: Terming Pakistan's acknowledgment of the role of its citizens in the Mumbai mayhem as a. — “Fully unveil Mumbai conspiracy, India urges Pakistan”,
- Definition of terming in the Medical Dictionary. terming explanation. Information about terming in Free online English dictionary. What is terming? Meaning of terming medical term. What does terming mean?. — “terming - definition of terming in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
related videos for terming
- Workers' Compensation Technology Carlisle Medical developed Carlisle Connect to improve the technology available to their workers' compensation clients. The client portal is built on 30 years of proven experience in the workers' compensation business. Carlisle Connect provides the following benefits to you and other members of your organization: - Online updates to patient demographic data - Extensive array of reports online at your convenience - Unique terming soon eligibility tool - Real-time Enrollment/Referral status - Online authorization requests management-coming soon - Ability to exchange Eligibility/Invoice files Contact Carlisle Medical at 1.800.553.1783 to speak with a representative today. Video tutorial by Lexcio
- Killer of Muslims, Kalyan Singh, claims to have 'apologized' to Muslims (In Hindi/Urdu) This video is in the Hindi/Urdu language. Kalyan Singh was the bjp state chief minister (state governor) where the babri masjid was demolished on december 5th, 1992. He recently quit the bjp last month. Lucknow: In an apparent bid to shun his Hindutva image, former Uttar Pradesh chief minister Kalyan Singh on Wednesday claimed Muslims do not see him as anti-minority as he had never discriminated against them during his tenure which also saw the razing of the Babri mosque. "Letters and phone calls are coming in hordes not just from Hindus but also from Muslims who have hailed my decision to quit the BJP and also the coming together of two politicians (him and Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav)," Singh said. While trying to steer clear of the ripples of revolt in the SP, specially by party MPs over his coming closer, Singh stressed that he had never been opposed to Muslims and had proved it while leading the saffron government twice. "The works taken up by me proved that I had worked for the welfare of all and had never discriminated against Muslims," he said, adding BJP would be weakened following his resignation. "Muslims are against the BJP and not me and now that my target is also to bury the saffron party they (Muslims) have welcomed my resignation with open arms," he said. Kalyan Singh has also apologised for the Babri Masjid demolition. "I took the moral responsibility of Babri Masjid demolition and thats why I resigned from the post of chief minister," said ...
- Ruto rejects judges censure motion The No camp is terming as an act of intimidation the planned censure motion against judges .Higher Education Minister William Ruto is vowing to lead other legislators in rejecting Gitobu Imanyara's planned censure motion against three judges who ruled that Kadhis courts are illegal in the constitution
- PLO Lumumba Takes Office The newly appointed director of the Kenya Anti Corruption Commission Dr PLO Lumumba officially took over office and warned that under his watch, the war on graft would target both the big fish and small fry. Terming the war on the vice as a public's war, Dr Lumumba said it must be won no matter the hurdles and challenges. The new anti graft boss was speaking after a meeting with anti graft agencies new management team and KACC Advisory Board.
- Jamat-e-Islami & Hamid Gul are "Confused" on WikiLeaks - Part 2 On one hand General Hamid Gul reject Wikileaks terming it an American Conspiracy against Pakistan and the same Hamid Gul quotes wikileaks against politicians and demand resignation - Jamat-e-Islami & Hamid Gul are "Confused" on WikiLeaks. Gilani should resign, says Gul By our correspondent ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani must quit over his "disloyalty" to the country by allowing the continuation of drone attacks and deceiving the people, says a former spy chief. "Parliament must assert its authority, forcing PM Gilani to resign if he does not quit himself after WikiLeaks exposed his double face, one for Americans and the second for his Pakistanis," ISI ex-DG Lt General (R) Hameed Gul told The News here Monday. An accountability process, he said, must be started from the top level in the aftermath of the revelations about the US Embassy cables."Gilani befooled not only the parliamentarians but also the countrymen through his or the parliamentary condemnation." "Parliament having all-out powers must hold the PM accountable for compromising the national interests as it is crystal-clear in the cable documentations that he asked the US officials to carry on drone strikes and that he would condemn these for public consumption in Pakistan." The former ISI DG called to prosecute Major General (R) Mehmood Ali Durrani under the Official Secret Act for handing over the draft of in-camera session of the National Security body of Parliament ...
- Nominations Reactions Rage On The list of nominees for the posts of the attorney general, chief justice and director of public prosecution announced by President Mwai Kibaki on Friday evening have attracted outrage and support in equal measure. A section of members of parliament have rallied behind the president's decision, dismissing Prime Minister, Raila Odinga's claims that he was not consulted as misleading. However, critics who include former chair of the Constitution of Kenya Review Commission, Professor Yash Pal Ghai and Gichugu Member of Parliament, Martha Karua have dismissed the nominations terming them unconstitutional. Sheila Sendeyo with that report.
- What is a Wahabi and what is Wahabism? The reader will notice that the word "Wahhabi" is always indented with quotation marks !! . Those who are labelled with this word do not themselves use this term, as it is used as a means of belittlement. The correct way of referring to them is by terming them Salafis, as they are those who adhere to the way of the Salaf - the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) and his companions. Following the way of the Salaf is the way which has been legislated in the Quran and Sunnah, the very sources of Islam. The Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) said to his daughter Fatimah: "Indeed, I am for you a blessed Salaf." When asked about which was the correct and acceptable way of understanding Islam, the Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) replied by saying: "That which I and my companions are upon." Similarly, Allah says in the Quran that He is pleased with the companions "and also those who follow them exactly (in faith)." As such, He said regarding the Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him security) and his companions: "So if they believe as you (ie the Salaf) believe, they are indeed rightly guided." All of the orthodox scholars of Islam followed the way of the Salaf in understanding religion. Early scholars such as Imam al-Awzaa'ee, who died 157 years after the Prophet's emigration to Medina, said: "Be patient upon the Sunnah, and stop where the people (ie the Salaf) stopped, and say what they said, and ...
- Jamat-e-Islami & Hamid Gul are "Confused" on WikiLeaks - Part 1 On one hand General Hamid Gul reject Wikileaks terming it an American Conspiracy against Pakistan and the same Hamid Gul quotes wikileaks against politicians and demand resignation - Jamat-e-Islami & Hamid Gul are "Confused" on WikiLeaks. Gilani should resign, says Gul By our correspondent ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani must quit over his "disloyalty" to the country by allowing the continuation of drone attacks and deceiving the people, says a former spy chief. "Parliament must assert its authority, forcing PM Gilani to resign if he does not quit himself after WikiLeaks exposed his double face, one for Americans and the second for his Pakistanis," ISI ex-DG Lt General (R) Hameed Gul told The News here Monday. An accountability process, he said, must be started from the top level in the aftermath of the revelations about the US Embassy cables."Gilani befooled not only the parliamentarians but also the countrymen through his or the parliamentary condemnation." "Parliament having all-out powers must hold the PM accountable for compromising the national interests as it is crystal-clear in the cable documentations that he asked the US officials to carry on drone strikes and that he would condemn these for public consumption in Pakistan." The former ISI DG called to prosecute Major General (R) Mehmood Ali Durrani under the Official Secret Act for handing over the draft of in-camera session of the National Security body of Parliament ...
- Rajnath Singh's Rally At mandi News By : Ravinder Makhaik (himachal.us) Mandi: BJP president Rajnath Singh formally commenced the party's election campaign for the second phase of assembly elections in Himachal by launching a blistering attack on the Virbahadra Singh led congress government terming it corrupt and one that had failed to meet the promises it made in its manifesto.Citing an example the BJP leader said corruption had reached such alarmingproportions during the Congress rule that a bag containing Rs 1.5 crore was reported missing from the chief minister's office, itself. "I too have remained chief minister of one of the biggest state's in the country, but what happened here in this hill state was unprecedented and most shameful," he said. Talking about Congress having failed to fulfill majority of the promises made in its manifesto during the last assembly elections, he cautioned BJP leaders against making promises that would not be fulfilled. "One of the major reasons for resentment against the Congress is its failure to fulfill its promises," he said. Promising to provide a clean, honest and a transparent Government in Himachal after coming to power Rajnath Singh said that welfare and development of the people would be given top priority. Pointing out the presence of large number of people in the rally, Singh said he could realise that the people were fed up with a corrupt Congress Government. "I can see a pro-BJP wave in the state," claimed the BJP President. Showing confidence that the ...
- Mutula: Not on my watch... www.ntv.co.ke Sharp divisions have emerged within government over plans o pay the legal fees for The Hague six. Justice minister Mutula KIlonzo has disowned the move terming such a suggestion as nonsense. Mutula spoke as the government spokesman Alfred Mutua confirmed that the state would foot the bills for Head of the Public Service Francis Muthaura and former police chief major general Hussein Ali. Rashid Ronald Reports.
- Who are Wahhabies ?( wahhabi ) The reader will notice that the word "Wahhabi" is always indented with quotation marks!! . Those who are labelled with this word do not themselves use this term, as it is used as a means of belittlement. The reasons for the rejection of this term are clearly outlined throughout this book(see the link) down). the correct way of referring to them is by terming them Uhl Sunnah Wal Jamaah "The Follower of salaf" ( which the Sheikh in this video prefer to use) or by terming them Salafis which some of them prefer to use, as they are those who adhere to the way of the Salaf - the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) and his companions. Following the way of the Salaf is the way which has been legislated in the Quran and Sunnah, the very sources of Islam. The Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) said to his daughter Fatimah: "Indeed, I am for you a blessed Salaf." When asked about which was the correct and acceptable way of understanding Islam, the Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) replied by saying: "That which I and my companions are upon." Similarly, Allah says in the Quran that He is pleased with the companions "and also those who follow them exactly (in faith)." As such, He said regarding the Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him security) and his companions: "So if they believe as you (ie the Salaf) believe, they are indeed rightly guided." All of the orthodox scholars of Islam followed the way of ...
- - 2012 Volkswagen Beetle VW introduced the new 2012 Volkswagen Beetle at the New York Auto Show. This is the sportiest and most fuel efficient Beetle ever offered. The 2012 VW Beetle will offer three engines a 2.5L gasoline five cylinder, a 2.0L TDI clean diesel and a 2.0L turbocharged gasoline engine. Transmission choices include a 5-speed or 6-speed manual, or a 6-speed automatic, depending on the engine. The 2012 VW Beetle diesel gets a very impressive 40 mpg highway, 29 mpg city. VW even took the opportunity with the new Beetle to poke fun at themselves with the tag line "More power less flower" which is a reference to the original "new Beetle" which came with a flower vase mounted on the dash. Rather than referring to the 2012 Beetle as the new, new Beetle they're terming it "the 21st Century Beetle." The 2012 Volkswagen Beetle will be available in two trim lines "Design" and "Sport." Each with it's own unique character. - Auto Show News - http RoadflyTV - Facebook - Twitter - IMDB -
- Terrorist body confirmed to be Fazul www.ntv.co.ke The US has hailed the Killing of the Nairobi and Dar es Salaam bombings mastermind Fazul Abdullah, terming it a blow to Al Qaeda. US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the killing was justice well-served to a terrorist. Somali officials say a DNA taken on the body of the militant confirmed he was the man on the US wanted list.
- Devil's Advocate :: 1/3 :: SITARAM YECHURY :: Maoists Imported Into Bengal ! Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) member and Rajya Sabha MP Sitaram Yechury( ) denied allegations that the Marxists and Maoists were in league in West Bengal and alleged that the rebels were "imported" into the state by political opponents a tacit reference to the Trinamool Congress. Terming accusations of the party's links with the leftwing rebels as "a very unfounded charge", Yechury said in an exclusive interview, "We are the ones who have lost maximum number of people in the fight against the Maoists."
- 2 minute challenge cash gifting I talk about how cash gifting scams work. Cash gifting is ILLEGAL, and people only think it is legal because of some legal trickery, but this is only to try to fool people into believing it is legal, by terming these "investments" as "gifts". ALSO: It has been noted that a lot of people have been posting spam in this video. Be warned, that the people who are trying to sell schemes and software for online marketing are also frauds, looking for people who want easy money.
- The Pakistan Malaysia Joint Business Council Launched 30th March, 2011 The Pakistan Malaysia Joint Business Council Launched Datuk Mukhriz Bin Tun Mahathir, the Malaysian Deputy Minister of Ministry of International Trade and Investment and Saleem H. Mandviwalla, Chairman Board of Investment of Pakistan launched Pakistan, Malaysia Joint Business Council(JBC) in Kuala Lumpur, today. The JBC launching ceremony was attended by the High Commissioner for Pakistan in Malaysia, Mr. Masood Khalid, Syed Ahmad Hussain Shah, Minister for Commerce and Industry, Government of Khyber Pakhtoonkhawa, Mohammad Zubair Motiwala, Advisor to Chief Minister Sindh on Investment, Dato Mohammad Salim Fateh Din, Chairman of Malaysia Pakistan Joint Business Council, Mr. Saadat Muzaffar, CEO, Punjab BOI & Trade, Mr. Zubair Habib, CEO National Industrial Park (NIP), Syed Asghar Abbas Rizvi, Director General BOI and Mr. Syed Feroz Shah, Advisor, BOI and President, National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Malaysia (NCCIM), the representatives of Private sector of government official of Malaysia.The Deputy Minister MITI in his address while terming the launching of JBC as an historic step said that although the bilateral trade between Pakistan and Malaysian in on an upward trajectory and has increased to US$ 2.5 billion in 2010 from a modest figure of US$ 449.4 million in year 2000, but there is an enormous scope for the bilateral trade to register multifold increase given we fully exploit the enormous opportunities that exit between the two countries in many sectors ...
- Raila camp launches attack on KKK www.ntv.co.ke Prime Minister Raila Odinga and Deputy Prime Minister Musalia Mudavadi have dismissed the KKK alliance terming it an outfit out to propagate tribalism. Speaking separately the two leaders also told off leaders associated with the KKK alliance over their call for youthful leadership saying age is not the sole determinant of leadership qualities.
- Unfortunate turn of events: Pranab Mukherjee to NDTV Terming the police action to remove Ramdev as "unfortunate", Finance Minister Pranab Mukerjee who led negotiations on behalf of government said the issues raised by the Baba are important and have to be addressed.
- Kirinyaga rumble www.ntv.co.ke Now, on the eve of president Kibaki and suspended minister William Ruto's high level political rally, deputy prime minister Uhuru Kenyatta has rubbished the KKK alliance terming it a creation of his political enemies. Uhuru spoke in Kirinyaga where he campaigned for the PNU candidate ahead of the Kirinyaga central by-election.
- R68A Q Terming at Coney Island As the title says
- Baba Ramdev addresses media in Haridwar Haridwar, June 5 (ANI): A visibly emotional Baba Ramdev addressed media today in Haridwar where he leveled many charges against Congress party. He gave account of as to how police brutally evicted Baba and his followers out of Delhi's Ramlila Grounds terming Saturday night as the blackest moment of his life. He also made it clear that he is not done with his fast and will continue with his agitation.
- Clunkity Maggot Plane [ terming your memory ] looking back at me
- When did BJP become a party of dancers, asks Digvijay Singh Terming the BJP as a party of "nachiyon (dancers)", Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh today says the party leaders had violated the sanctity of Raj Ghat by dancing there and demands an apology from them.
- Madaraka Day Speeches President Mwai Kibaki led the nation in marking the 47th Madaraka Day celebrations at the Nyayo National Stadium. The national fete turned into a forum to drum up support for the proposed constitution, with the President terming it a good roadmap to a new Kenya. The Head of State directed the National Integration and Cohesion Commission and all security agencies to crack down on all those who may engage in acts of violence and hate speech, regardless of their status in the society. Prime Minister Raila Odinga described those against the proposed new law as anti-reformists. Francis Gachuri reports.
- Flood in Bihar, hindi news video Terming the flood situation in Bihar as a 'national calamity', Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today announced a relief package of Rs 1000 crore as a part of the special relief measure to tackle the grim situation in the state. Bipasha Basu says that her favourite actors right now are Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan, CM of Puducherry resigns.
- Shahbaz Sharif Habib Jalib PML-N President and CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif on Sunday surprised the audience by reciting the poem of Habib Jalib, a revolutionary poet, like a professional singer during his address at Jati Umra, Raiwind on the occasion of observing the October 12 as Democracy Defence Day to mark the oust of the PML-N government on October 12, 1999. The people liked new aspect of their leaders personality and enjoyed his singing performance. They paid him rich tributes to warm their hearts with the revolutionary poem terming it most suitable in accordance with the day. They lauded Shahbaz Sharif for opting the said poem for opening his speech. PML-N Quaid Nawaz Sharif also showed his surprise over the unique style adopted by Shabaz to deliver the address. Praising Shahbaz Sharif, he said that he did not know about the fact that his younger brother had such forte.
- No more Uhuru project: Karua www.ntv.co.ke There shall be no more Uhuru project, that's the message of NARC Kenya chairperson Martha Karua to minister John Michuki. Over the weekend, Michuki declared that anyone seeking votes in central Kenya must pass through Uhuru Kenyatta, an assertion Karua is terming archaic. Gladys Mutiso reports.
- salman khan VEER public review.mp4 see public get angry on salman. nothing in movie only worst bloody action Taran Adarsh criticized the writing and direction of the movie, describing it as a colossal disappointment. Rajeev Masand of CNN-IBN termed it as "an impossible film to appreciate", criticizing the performance of the support cast, while praising the performance of Salman Khan. Gaurav Malani praised the performance of Salman Khan, while terming the story as average.
- Mombasa Road kills! www.ntv.co.ke Onto Mombasa Road, whose safety is coming to question following the Sunday night horrifying killing of a woman and two children. As if to prove the highways growing reputation as one of the most dangerous in Kenya, a pedestrian crossing the road was hit by a vehicle in the presence of our crew. The traffic police are now terming the new highway pedestrian unfriendly. Ray Polo has the story.
- Uhuru and Ruto in Embakasi The bitter rivalry between Prime Minister Raila Odinga, and Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta, alongside Eldoret North MP William Ruto, continues unabated. Today, Uhuru and Ruto took a swipe at the Prime Minister, once again terming him as a dictator whose image is already tainted. The 2 leaders, who were accompanied by more than 10 MPs on a tour of Nairobi, maintained that they were ready to take on the Prime Minister and expose all his weaknesses. Uhuru and Ruto say they will not hesitate to reciprocate, whenever the Prime Minister hurled insults at them. They also dismissed the National Cohesion and Integration Commission, as a toothless bulldog whose bark is sharper than the bite. Chris Thairu reports.
- Uganda Crisis-Museveni Ugandan opposition leaders and civil activists are expected back on the streets, as the walks to work protests resume pushing the government to put in place measures to immediately deal with the high fuel costs and the runaway cost of living. But a defiant president Yoweri Museveni has warned that his administration will not condone any street protests, terming them an unnecessary inconvenience to the country's economic growth. In his Labour Day celebrations remarks, Museveni challenged his critics to consult professionals in the economic arena before issuing ultimatums to his government.
- ODM expulsion debate Wrangles within the orange democratic party intensified today with eldoret north mp william ruto warning that prime minister raila odinga should be ready to give up the prime minister's position should mps disgruntled with his leadership opt to formally quit the party and seek a fresh mandate. Ruto spoke as mps aden duale and isaac ruto dismissed a bid to expel from odm, terming the move illegal and dictatorial.
- Constitution 'yes' 'no' debate continues The church leaders took issue with the on going disarmament exercise terming it wrong timing and a potential discouragement to voter registration. Theirs is a war to get the Kadhi's Court out of the constitution and to ensure the sanctity of life is upheld as is given by God. On the other side, Tigania west MP Dr. Kilemi Mwiria is standing firm, urging his constituents to register as voters and vote yes in July.
- Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee _NEWS Terming the ransacking of a railway station in Bihar as "mischievous", Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee has asked for a complete report on the incident in which villagers also torched some bogies of two trains. "I don't know how it happened. It was misinformation. I find it mischievous. I have asked for a complete report, she told reporters here. Thousands of villagers, angry over withdrawal of stoppage of the Rajgir-New Delhi Shramajivi Express at Khusrupur railway station, 32 km from Patna, had on Monday set afire the station building and also uprooted tracks. The Railway Board had later made it clear that no train stoppages would be withdrawn in Bihar and that the decision to review the halts was not taken either by the Board or by her, Banerjee said. "Decisions to provide or withdraw stoppages are taken locally at the zonal level," Railway Board Member (Traffic) Sri Prakash had explained.
- CBI arrested Kalmadi for 2G scam case CBI arrested Kalmadi for 2G scam case Terming the arrest of Suresh Kalmadi in the Commonwealth Games scam as "belated", the CPI-M on Monday demanded that the CBI take steps to lodge cases and prosecute others responsible for the irregularities. Maintaining that the arrest of the sacked CWG Chairman "for corruption" associated with the g ames was welcome though it was "much delayed", the party said the CBI should forthwith register cases and prosecute "those who were responsible for the expropriation of public funds". "Apart from the instances of corruption indulged in by the organising committee of the CWG, there is large scale misuse of funds for the games by other agencies and authorities in the Delhi Government and the Central Government. Some of these have been enquired into by the Shunglu Committee," the CPI(M) Politburo said in a statement. Senior party leader Brinda Karat said the "belated action" of Kalmadi's arrest was "only the tip of an iceberg". Karat, who is in Kolkata, said the Shunglu Committee and the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) had in their reports "implicated the Delhi governments and some departments under central ministers". "Therefore, the huge CWG scam is yet another piece of evidence about the corruption which has proliferated under the Manmohan Singh government. The fact that the action is so belated hardly brings any confidence," she said. The action required now should really be in the aspects which have been pointed out by the Shunglu ...
- CIOC Question Tobiko The nominee for the position of director of public prosecutions Keriako Tobiko found himself on the defensive following a raft of accusations that included demanding a bribe from former local government PS Sammy Kirui and grabbing mau forest land. Tobiko denied the impropriety claims and defended his public service record, terming the claims against him as utter falsehoods. Abdi Osman with that story
- journalist and MQM Aleem ur Rehman between Stage dancer scandal The Awami National Party (ANP), Sindh, has denied allegations that its workers or activists tried to abduct an MPA belonging to the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), saying that the ANP workers only tried to prevent abduction of a local journalist by armed men. "On the night of May 31, some armed men tried to abduct senior journalist and editor of a local newspaper from Abul Hasan Isfahani Road. As his office is adjacent to the ANP Ward office, our activists came to his rescue and prevented his abduction," the ANP secretary general told a news conference at the Karachi Press Club (KPC). Local journalist Aqeel Najmi and ANP leaders Abdul Bari Kakar and others were also present on the occasion. Terming the allegations levelled by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement that ANP activists tried to abduct their MPA from Abul Hasan Isfahani Road, the ANP leaders said Abul Hasan Asfahani Road was a busy thoroughfare while everybody knew who had established no-go areas in the city. Bashir Jan claimed that the ANP, after the failed attempt at the kidnapping of a local journalist, not only informed Interior Minister Rahman Malik but also took local police into the confidence, and deplored that despite all these steps, an FIR was registered against ANP workers. The ANP leaders termed the allegations levelled by MQM leaders as "a pack of lies" and demanded a judicial inquiry into the incident, protection of journalists from criminals in Karachi as well as quashment of the FIR against ANP workers
- Evanescence My immortal lyrics Evanescence is an American rock band founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1995 by singer/pianist Amy Lee and guitarist Ben Moody. After recording private albums, the band released their first full-length album, Fallen, on Wind-up Records in 2003. Fallen sold more than 15 million copies worldwide and helped the band win two Grammy Awards. A year later, Evanescence released their first live album, Anywhere but Home, which sold more than one million copies worldwide. In 2006, the band released their second studio album, The Open Door, which sold more than five million copies. The line-up of the band has changed several times: David Hodges leaving in 2002, co-founder Moody left in 2003 (mid-tour), bassist Will Boyd in 2006, followed by guitarist John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray in 2007. The last two changes led to a hiatus, with temporary band members contributing to tour performances. In June 2009, it was announced on the Evanescence website that the band was working on new material for a third studio album. Billboard ranked Evanescence #71 on the Best Artists of the Decade chart. Evanescence was founded by singer, pianist and songwriter Amy Lee and former lead guitarist and songwriter Ben Moody. The two met in 1994 at a youth camp in Little Rock, where Moody heard Lee playing "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" by Meat Loaf on the piano. Their first songs together were "Solitude" and "Give Unto Me", both written by Lee, and "Understanding ...
- PNU's anger, ODM's joy www.ntv.co.ke Immediately after Marende's ruling, angry PNU MPs vowed they will seek to overturn the speaker's verdict. The MPs spoke as those from ODM hailed the ruling terming it as wise. Brenda Mulinya reports on the aftermath of the Marende ruling.
- European Union missions support draft European Union is backing the draft constitution, terming it as a break from the past. 19 missions from the EU said in a statement that rejecting the draft would derail the reform agenda.
twitter about terming
- kungfupanda_20: That's it whats done is done and no terming back now... Things just got a whole lot worse...
- Notemash7: Oh, yah. Ke lebetse RT @Krayzee_Kandy: I'm not, ke slow "@Notemash7: You're smart, akere RT @Kray Lol mxm. Stop it with the terming words
- Krayzee_Kandy: I'm not, ke slow "@Notemash7: You're smart, akere RT @Kray Lol mxm. Stop it with the terming words "@Notemash7: I tell ya. Move up the Celer
- Notemash7: You're smart, akere RT @Krayzee_Kandy: Lol mxm. Stop it with the terming words "@Notemash7: I tell ya. Move up the Celerons and iCore up...
- Krayzee_Kandy: Lol mxm. Stop it with the terming words "@Notemash7: I tell ya. Move up the Celerons and iCore up... Lol RT @Kray Banna! *hides*
- Krayzee_Kandy: Oomf is terming me so I'm jst like "lol ok" (/_\)
- FarooqHKhan: JI Chief Munawar Hasan refuses to continue interview with young tv anchor terming it as trap with pro American mindset
- JudiciaryNews: @SandeepLaw Isn't it an offence against constitution terming India as 'Banana Republic'?
- patrickbut: "The individual falls under the strand of the investigation we are terming 'Savile and others'." not the most original title ive ever heard
- RealRediffCom: RIL row: 'Govt took decisions without fear or favour': Terming allegations levelled by India Against Corruption ... http://t.co/n83ls4dm
- _Shreek: @swapan55 : the matter can be buried by terming it "sub-judice" Remember petition against PC's election. Status? Who knows?
- RediffNews: RIL row: 'Govt took decisions without fear or favour': Terming allegations levelled by India Against Corruption ... http://t.co/JNQdqPnP
- surabhi_holycow: @abpnewstv In a democracy 'the system' is answerable to every citizen despite terming it a whimsy.
- sandeeproy1: @BDUTT agreed. And isn't that what @sunetrac said? (Terming herself "foolishly ideological" or something similar) @swapan55
- mancboy123: @StuBrennanMEN @MoonbeamMcfc @levetsmcfc given your fellow reporters character assasination terming yourself as reliable media is a stretch
- JacksonHoleBuzz: Invasive Species Inspections Successful: The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is terming the third boating season... http://t.co/YVMsoxjm
- AlexKane221b: @eire_abu : Agree completely with those points. And on that note I'll go and make lunch for the half-terming kids. Regards. Alex.
- JacqueMaribe: @TNAParty welcomes arrival BVR kits, terming the move as an assurance of a peaceful forthcoming election
- JvJJamenya247: "@robjillo: #TNA welcomes arrival of BVR kits, terming the move as an assurance of a peaceful forthcoming election"
- robjillo: #TNA welcomes arrival of BVR kits, terming the move as an assurance of a peaceful forthcoming election
- amitnimade: Telangana leader placed under house arrest: Terming his house arrest "undemocratic", the JAC leader accused the government of r... #News
- worldnewshare: Telangana leader placed under house arrest: Terming his house arrest "undemocratic", the JAC leader accused the government of r... #News
- ichaitany: Telangana leader placed under house arrest: Terming his house arrest "undemocratic", the JAC leader accused the government of r... #News
- indianewsbot: Telangana leader placed under house arrest: Terming his house arrest "undemocratic", the JAC leader accus... http://t.co/OwWmYo39 #india
- samkamaa: Man.Utd have already made a bid for yesterday's match referee, terming him as untapped talent.
- happypillsRus: RT @MeetYourDaddy: I'm terming a new word. "Askhole"- A person who constantly ask for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them!
- DismantleFed: RT @MarkMelin: @DismantleFed Pointed to clear criminality, no confusion. BTW, regulator on record terming MF Global theft. Ignoring this will be historic.
- BryanWojtanik88: @KaySchreiner never self terming.
- living_as_if: @BPDFFS I'm cross eyed tired but doing ok, I've had too much cake! Are you half terming? Xoxo
- Banuk_Sparrow: RT @Himalaya888: A step short of terming it as #BalochGenocide. Any political solution is nothing but Freedom. http://t.co/iGCdGm76 #Balochistan
- Gr8Afghanistan: RT @Himalaya888: A step short of terming it as #BalochGenocide. Any political solution is nothing but Freedom. http://t.co/iGCdGm76 #Balochistan
- Himalaya888: A step short of terming it as #BalochGenocide. Any political solution is nothing but Freedom. http://t.co/iGCdGm76 #Balochistan
- Dolpho55: Terming someone is 10Xs easier! At least then u don't have to see them anymore but even that still keeps me up at night(most times)
- MarkMelin: @DismantleFed Pointed to clear criminality, no confusion. BTW, regulator on record terming MF Global theft. Ignoring this will be historic.
- johngtrainor: @upthew3ll well if you are terming it as a thriller there are zombies at Ibrox...
- SaumNo: Terming terrorism as an African disease, even if it just as a wrong option. #MadeInIndia
- Dhananjayang: @itisprashanth Terming as lie is extreme conclusion.It is business. Audience don't come to watch because a film is promoted as Hit by anyone
- cryingwildernes: Pre- determinism or social engineering how big a factor are these forces in de terming our opportunities & outcomes. Any opinions/stories?
- mattrees84: ...and not a Nob-fest as some people are terming it
- Aparnaa11: @orsoraggiante Are you terming me a reactor? :-( @WordOfTheFree
- sachindevtripat: @harrybhanot @Join_IAC @SantoshRsvln See this is the lakchaman-Rekha and AK is crossing it to terming court r sold. cheap words
- sbharti: @bibekdebroy this is like terming multi-crore scam "less evil" than petty chain snatchers and burglars. No wonder they're out on bail.
- MsRickman: An Australian drag queen and someone terming themselves "I like pork". Worrying.
- bornveezy: @justonebullet @kabiloajima The war wt @hsmpress is over n done wit.they nw assassinate mere civilians terming it as jihad
- politicwhore: BJP, Congress two sides of same coin: Brinda Karat: Shimla, Oct 31 (ANI): Terming both the Bharatiya J... http://t.co/SzoGTftD #politics
- mynetaisachor: BJP, Congress two sides of same coin: Brinda Karat: Shimla, Oct 31 (ANI): Terming both the Bharatiya Janata Part... http://t.co/jD3r8gQ5
- DTNCommonWealth: DTN Delhi 2010: BJP, Congress two sides of same coin: Brinda Karat: Terming both the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP... http://t.co/xLgcUtWI
- ChristianaNYC: @CSB_22 it's not terming, but there was lots of flooding and trees down ect. Most of my is dark. Did u get hit bad?
- panycd: 7 Pallid Terming Secrets Straight The Sales Gurus Herr't Experience: .PsV
- nkumar_: @UpakulRox yes. Exactly then why you terming yourself other way? Why not remain human for iOS as well? @vdharankar @NiTiSHmurthy
- AkshayAmbardar: . "@scrt_admira: @AkshayAmbardar wt better propaganda then terming killing of 300 odd pandits as genocide :D"
- LiamGDavies: Half termers party terming a few doors down. Pissed off because I have work in the morning. Never felt so old.
- CazGraham1: @1julesc we have been half terming down in London village, harry pot studios, Matilda-fab,every last penny squeezed from wallets. Brilliant
- Gateway978: How's your Tuesday been for you? Been chilling, working, shopping or half terming? What you going to be doing tomorrow night for #Halloween?
- scrt_admira: @AkshayAmbardar wt better propaganda then terming killing of 300 odd pandits as genocide :D
- Imy268: @LikeeNo_Other Bang yourself for terming me whilst hiding behind your cell or laptop screen, Idiot girl @BlowinZees
- Imy268: @LikeeNo_Other Bang yourself for terming me whilst hiding behind your cell or laptop screen, Idiot girl
- _deepakagarwal: @Delmer_dsouza @ten_sports tuned in!! They are talking about Terry incident, terming it as 'lost in translation', making me laugh
- KMI_News: FP Malayalam one of the most evolved languages of India: President: Thiruvananthapuram, Oct 30 (IANS) Terming Ma... http://t.co/II0wwvvD
- BrianNolan1974: Sorry to hear Brian O'Driscoll is injured but terming it a "personal tragedy" for him somewhat overstates things @drivetimerte
- RAMUNYKS: @LakshmiManchu ur family will repent and pay for deregatory remarks passed by ur father on bramhin community terming as beggars.
- SARAHPOPE69: 2 hours of tennis in the sunshine @mercuremaidstone Happy half terming
- Perciusonline: @FlossieTeacake thanks and Yay :-) are you half terming or in London?
- neevofficial: RT @KissFMUK: Tuesday afternoon with @neevofficial getting the tunes sorted! How's today for ya? You chilling? working, shopping? Half terming?
- KissFMUK: Tuesday afternoon with @neevofficial getting the tunes sorted! How's today for ya? You chilling? working, shopping? Half terming?
- thehindurss: CRR cut: Growth more important than inflation, says Montek: Terming the decision of the Reserve Bank of India to... http://t.co/bPy5KHJt
- SandeepDreamIAS: Hindu CRR cut: Growth more important than inflation, says Montek: Terming the decision of the Reserve Bank of In... http://t.co/Qk3bwrad
- w3finance: CRR cut: Growth more important than inflation, says Montek: Terming the decision of the Reserve Bank of India to... http://t.co/MxA6tqM6
- KMI_News: DH Montek on RBI policy: Growth should be higher on agenda: Terming the decision of RBI to cut CRR a step in the... http://t.co/wmBrlS3Y
- smartinvestor: Montek on RBI policy: Growth should be higher on agenda: Terming the decision of RBI to cut CRR a step in the ri... http://t.co/3wpbcLCB
- Il_Ksenia: Malayalam one of the most evolved languages of India: President: Terming Malayalam as one of the most evolved la... http://t.co/gczIyYwK
- iamamer: You as woman, how cud u defend #Modi? Terming wife as GirlFriend, Digestable? RT @shilpitewari LOL!! There are no reasons .. It is a fact!
- MattMason_: Got a stinking cold, the streets are full of half-terming kids and my own little man is teething. Excellent choice of week to take off work.
- KResearcher: Lady Victoria turned down Lord Egerton's proposal and rejected the building, terming it a ‘museum’ #KOT
- India_Headlines: Malayalam one of the most evolved languages of India: President - Terming Malayalam as one of the most evolved...http://t.co/Ro4XSG3l
- politicwhore: Ramdev to campaign against Congress in poll-bound Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Oct 30 (ANI): Terming the Congre... http://t.co/L1uAxziK #politics
- MC_shakame: @EduMufc so you know hatuko poa and yet your terming them as a bus station,we will hope for the best
- Tonylongmusica: @philmcnulty appropriate terming. Shows they have to look up at us. Not to mention they're only a point above stoke.
- parthikins: @MadhusudanLohia ever heard of sarcasm & humor ?? Go better check dictionary, before terming others as "1 track mind"
- tots100: @fivegoblogging we're all half terming, Sally is back Wednesday I think, best ask her then :)
- WBNews: Ramdev to campaign against Congress in poll-bound Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Oct 30 (ANI): Terming the Congr... http://t.co/6RI1qPbB @yahoonews
- DTNCommonWealth: DTN Delhi 2010: Ramdev to campaign against Congress in poll-bound Gujarat: Terming the Congress party as a 'canc... http://t.co/9ZjBSr7I
- mynetaisachor: Ramdev to campaign against Congress in poll-bound Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Oct 30 (ANI): Terming the Congress party a... http://t.co/ZDURzItk
- Queen_Ritu: Ramdev to campaign against Congress in poll-bound Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Oct 30 (ANI): Terming the Congress party a... http://t.co/0DUETsK8
- ReenaSatin: RT @YusraSAskari: India's former COAS, 'Gen VK Singh calls for immediate dissolution of Parliament' terming it 'anti-people' http://t.co/nMqxsQUT
- Lohana1983: RT @YusraSAskari: India's former COAS, 'Gen VK Singh calls for immediate dissolution of Parliament' terming it 'anti-people' http://t.co/nMqxsQUT
- nishad_nk: RT @gsurya: Anti-woman Modi 's MLA trashes corruption charges by own daughter terming her as mentally ill, BJP full of such filth? http://t.co/MDPyutaS
- Mudasir9tv: Zanskar witnesses uneasy clam ‘Jittery’ Residents Demand Security Terming the prevailing peace in restive Zanskar... http://t.co/b1qGmUps
- gsurya: Anti-woman Modi 's MLA trashes corruption charges by own daughter terming her as mentally ill, BJP full of such filth? http://t.co/MDPyutaS
- capTvating: @SSGoodwater them terming it "winter" should be enough to make you skeptical
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about terming
“Terming MNS 'spoiler' is just an excuse for losers: Raj (2009-05-17 01:08:11) : Discuss this 2009 Loksabha Elections India news item at JeetegaKaun.in - the leading infotainment and social networking portal of India”
— Terming MNS 'spoiler' is just an : 2009 Loksabha Elections, jeetegakaun.in
“A "two-fer" is how U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) termed his $6 million earmark for a defense contractor in his home state. He placed the earmark in a defense appropriations bill that became law in November. Despite not being”
— New Boss Same as the Old Boss — Sunlight Foundation Blog,
“What made titling this show so difficult, and perhaps different than others, was not just the avoidance of terming the show as "dark art" but also the range of the artists themselves. Mini Blog: Don Pablo Pedro "Visions of Goya with a Tummy Ache"”
— Mighty Tanaka, LLC,
“The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. Knowledge is, indeed, power and Rich Dad is committed to improving the awareness of and opportunities for improved financial literacy for adults and children around the world”
— Rich Dad - Welcome to Rich Dad!,
“video and photo news about India NEW DELHI: Terming the Persian Gulf region India's "natural partner", foreign secretary Nirupama Rao Sunday reiterated that India supports Iran's”
— India news,India videos,India images,India headlines,
“Most comprehensive music blog aggregator - search and browse hundreds of thousands of music posts and music videos I'm not sure which is more amusing: the song title itself terming the homo population in the singular, thus redifining God's hatred in a more philosophical bent, or the”
— Disco:Very > Elbows Music Blog Aggregator, elbo.ws
“Sofia News Agency () is a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper The News. and The News publish the latest”
— Forum - - Sofia News Agency,
“Latest news, breaking news - Atal 'the last Mogul', even Muslims liked him: Amar blog (SP) general secretary Amar Singh has showered praise on former prime minister and veteran BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee in his blog terming him the "last Mogul of contemporary India"”
— Atal 'the last Mogul', even Muslims liked him: Amar blog,
“My usual situation is that I get up in the morning and taike a cup of cofee, ten jump in the shower. Usually 3 x's a week or more I end up coughing”
— Am I terming panic attacks and anxiety correctly? - ,
“Re-terming Nuke. As a final message from the nuclear professional world, NRC executive Re-terming Nuke. March (1) Nuclear Power: Facts Not Fears. 2007 (1)”
— The Atomic Badger: Re-terming Nuke,
related keywords for terming
similar for terming
- novi sad
- adobe flash player
- renewable energy
- energy efficiency
- medical dictionary
- gestation period
- gestational diabetes
- definite period
- period of time
- suffer from depression
- termination of pregnancy
- the brain
- later in life
- short term effects of alcohol
- short term effect
- online dictionary
- speaking terms
- uncertain terms
- long term
- contradiction in terms
- short term
- free dictionary
- phrases and idioms
- coming to terms
- short time
- how to
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- cambridge dictionary of american english
- english dictionary
- lingual dictionary
- first link
- plain text
- visual media
- art institute of colorado
- norris design
- new media
- nanyang junior college
- fuchun secondary school
- business network
- china business
- professionals worldwide
- public profile
- one of two