- Tucumcari, NM From | Best Weather on the Web F° | C° Current Conditions 57°F 13°C as of 2:30 pm RealFeel® 48°F 8°C. — “Tucumcari: Map, History from ”,
- The Historic Route 66 Motel in Tucumcari, New Mexico presents a sophisticated contemporary architectural image to the desert landscape of Eastern New Mexico. Offering a number of rooms fitting different needs at a fantastic value for the. — “The Historic route 66 Motel Tucumcari NM New Mexico”,
- Top Story: MainStreet depot project on track | lake, train, depot, building, museum, state, mainstreet, work, tucumcari, day Tucumcari MainStreet program director Mark Lake said his organization's Tucumcari Train Depot revitalization project is on schedule and should be on track to use all of. — “MainStreet depot project on track | lake, train, depot - Top”,
- Local news for Tucumcari, NM continually updated from thousands of sources on the web. — “Tucumcari News - Topix”,
- Weather Underground provides weather information for worldwide locations, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, radar and satellite maps. Specialized weather products include severe weather alerts, hurricane tracking, ski and sports. — “Tucumcari, New Mexico (88401) Conditions & Forecast : Weather”,
- Search Tucumcari NM real estate listings and homes for sale, for sale by owner homes, recently sold properties, foreclosures, Tucumcari home values, Tucumcari New Mexico real estate market information, and more on . - Page 1. — “Tucumcari NM Homes for Sale & Tucumcari Real Estate - Zillow”,
- Welcome to Tucumcari, New Mexico! The friendliest town in the beautiful Land of Enchantment. The people of Tucumcari always welcome visitors and try hard to make our guests stay in our city as comfortable as possible. — “Tucumcari Information Site”,
- SnagAJob has Tucumcari, NM jobs with great companies. Search and apply online for jobs in Tucumcari, NM with us. Your job search starts today with SnagAJob. — “Tucumcari Jobs | Find Jobs in Tucumcari, NM | ”,
- Map of Tucumcari area hotels: Locate Tucumcari hotels on a map based on popularity, price, or availability, and see TripAdvisor reviews, photos, and deals. — “Map of Tucumcari - Hotels and Attractions on a Tucumcari map”,
- New Mexico vacation camping at the KOA Campground in Tucumcari, New Mexico- Complete information about activities, events and nearby attractions at the Tucumcari, New Mexico KOA. — “Tucumcari KOA | Camping in New Mexico | KOA Campgrounds”,
- Official municipal site includes information about city services, departments, meetings, events, and the community. Tucumcari Main Street and the City of Tucumcari have been working with Consensus Planning on developing a Downtown Main Street Master Plan. — “City of Tucumcari”,
- Find Homes For Sale in Tucumcari. Search Tucumcari, New Mexico real estate, recently sold properties, foreclosures, new homes, school information and much more on Trulia. — “Tucumcari Real Estate & Tucumcari Homes For Sale — ”,
- Long recognized as an oasis on the "Mother Road", today Tucumcari is home to Ute Lake Ranch, a spectacular resort community on the southern bank of Ute Lake, and the Northern American Wind Research and Training Center at Mesalands Community College. Tap into a natural resource!. — “Tucumcari, New Mexico”, tucumcari.biz
- Open source travel guide to Tucumcari, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “Tucumcari travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- Trousdale Real Estate. . City of Tucumcari. Tucumcari EDC. J & L Livestock Santa Rosa. Arch Hurley Water Users. Daniel Const. Co. Mesalands College. Sunny State Products. Museums. Weather. Web Site Information. Morphiss Press. Logan, New Mexico. Virus Checker. — “Tucumcari Web Site”, tucumcari.ws
- We welcome you to get your kicks in Tucumcari (pronounced TOO-kum-kair-ee,) the Heart of the Mother Road and the Gateway City of Murals. — “Tucumcari, New Mexico”,
- A comprehensive Tucumcari travel guide - featuring all accommodations, fun activities, Mega Maps, upcoming events, reviews and other travel information - for Tucumcari, New Mexico, United States. — “Tucumcari Travel Guide: Tucumcari, New Mexico (NM) | ”, tucumcari-
- Get all the local information you need on Tucumcari, New Mexico, NM - community history, demographics, local search and more at ePodunk. — “Tucumcari, New Mexico City Information - ePodunk”,
- After it grew into a permanent settlement, it was renamed Tucumcari in 1908. ( The cooperative National Weather Service station 4 miles northeast of Tucumcari reported a low temperature of −22 °F (−30 °C) on the same date. — “Tucumcari, New Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Tucumcari or Six-Shooter Siding > Once nicknamed as "Six-Shooter Siding," Tucumcari, New Mexico got its start as a rowdy railroad camp filled with saloons and outlaws. The camp began in 1901 when the Rock Island Railroad pushed west through the area. — “Tucumcari New Mexico or Six Shooter Siding”,
related images for tucumcari
- TableRockLakeMS I m the one with the knee TheBadlandsSD Tucumcari Yellowstone
- attention jpg
- The next two pictures juxtapose rime coated vegitation in the foreground with Tucumcari Mountain in the background
- Tucumcari New Mexico
- Tucumcari NM
- Cattle sold at the 48th Annual Tucumcari Bull Test Sale for an
- Tucumcari2 jpg
- have the thing down in about 3 minutes although he might balk at the salad I pitched my tent at the Tucumcari KOA only hundreds of yards from the soothing sounds of the Interstate Sunday June 19
- 01 tucum jpg
- TUCUMCARI 2005 テーピーのお土産屋
- then there are stations in rural areas which are less likely to be contaminated by local heat sources Below is a great example of a well sited station in a rural location in Tucumcari NM So we know somewhere around 4 800 surface stations dropped out of monitoring temperatures The vast majority of the stations that dropped out were rural stations This is unfortunate
- leaving tucumcari jpg
- somehow blasphemous Well I guess the card also features oil so maybe it s OK Entering the Land of Enchantment it s not too long before the much advertised town of Tucumcari sprang into view For hundreds of miles promises of a cozy night sleep have been drawing the traveler inexorably onward The Conchas Motel on the west end of town was one of the
- u p 6554 tucumcari jpg
- was quite impressive too You could even say that in the second picture below the people who lived there had something you could call a snow ghost right in their own front yard All of these photos are available for purchase Prices are as follows
- Tucumcari Mountain NM 1024 X 768 Standard 1280 X 800 Widescreen
- Tucumcari1 jpg
- Springer +0 5º F State University +3 2º F Tucumcari +0 7º F Tularosa 0 1º F
- girls and rooms with doors open full of hay and chickens
- Union Pacific Railroad Combined they operate 2 200 route miles of railway in the state Passenger The railway station in
- Arboretum at NMSU s Tucumcari science center is educational walking trail TUCUMCARI Individuals and educational groups are invited to meander their way through an outdoor arboretum near Tucumcari to learn more about the trees and plant life around them as
- Fort Sumner AAF Aux No 7 Tucumcari
- Tucumcari BobL 2006 001 jpg
- Largo Vista Ranch
- Tucumcari 011 jpg
- 17 tucum jpg
- tucumcari jpg
- Tucumcari NM
- The next two pictures juxtapose rime coated vegitation in the foreground with Tucumcari Mountain in the background The coating on trees in Tucumcari neighborhoods was quite impressive too You could even say that in the second picture below the people who lived there had something you could call a
- Tucumcari 013 jpg
- Tucumcari NM
- 06 tucum jpg
- Tucumcari 006 jpg
- ridan langedemondemo > 10 Jun 2009 20 27 76K sammydecoster tucumc > 11 Jun 2009 14 46 2 8K sammydecoster tucumc > 11 Jun 2009 14 46 83K sourcerocks html 11 Jun 2009 14 46 2 8K
- Rex Kirksey superintendent of NMSU s Agricultural Science Centers
- was quite impressive too You could even say that in the second picture below the people who lived there had something you could call a snow ghost right in their own front yard
- Mural in Tucumcari NM
- To return to the Route 66 New Mexico Map click HERE
- tucumcari4 jpg
related videos for tucumcari
- Tucumcari wastewater.mov NMSU's Agricultural Science Research Center at Tucumcari has teamed with the City of Tucumcari to pipe reclaimed municipal water from the city's wastewater treatment plant to the center, giving its researchers the opportunity to conduct valuable irrigation studies, even in a drought situation.
- tucumcari, new mexico along old route 66, featuring the blue swallow motel
- Fight in Tucumcari
- For A Few Dollars More - This train'll stop at Tucumcari The opening scene of the movie "For A Few Dollars More"
- Tucumcari Tonight Value and comfort in Tucumcari, New Mexico can be found here !
- Route 66 Blue Swallow Motel Tucumcari New Mexico Interview An interview with the Millers, the latest caretakers of the glorious Blue Swallow Motel on Route 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico. We stayed here on our April 2012 Route 66 tour, and had a great time - it really does feel like you've stepped into a Time Machine and arrived in 1950's America. The Lost Adventure is an Official EagleRider Tour Operator - for great rates on Guided and Self-Drive Tours and Rentals, visit
- Tucumcari Tonite.wmv Tucumcari Tonite! This little town has a lot of surprises.
- 844 Leaving out of Tucumcari 07:00 11/05/2011 Tucumcari, New Mexico. Cool and crisp, right on time.
- Tucumcari Rattler Football 2010 Highlight Video Selected highlights of the THS Rattlers 2010 Varsity Football season. Games included are Eunice, Texico, W. Las Vegas, Clayton, & Santa Rosa. We will work on a more comprehensive set of highlights later with all games including playoffs later. Rate/Subscribe/Like
- Phillips 66 Restoration - Tucumcari NM - Route 66 A 'quick' video of us doing work at the Phillips 66 Gas Station in Tucumcari NM on Route 66 a few months ago... Thanks to all those who showed up to help on such a hot day!! Ed Route 66 World www.route66
- BANDIDO'S GANG - Last Train To Tucumcari Cyber Dance 012 Out now on Cyber Dance! Video edited by me. Check my other vids here on youtube, for my mixes check
- 2010 TUCUMCARI RATTLER REUNION! SQUABB!! ENJOY EVERYBODY!
- Upper Body Workout In Tucumcari, New Mexico. This is an upper body workout that we did during our travels on old Route 66. This little spot is a public rec-center gym. It was small, rustic, and very old school. But we got in a good workout non-the-less.
- Tucumcari - Jimmie Rodgers on The Jimmy Durante Show ( 1959 ) Tucumcari Mini Biography for Jimmie Rodgers Date of Birth - 18 September 1933, Camas, Washington, USA Birth Name - James Frederick Rodgers Smooth, folksy, honey-voiced singer Jimmie Rodgers' career would never be the same after a December 1, 1967 altercation left him partially disabled. Remembered for a few singing hits of the late 50s and early 60s, Jimmie managed to prevail but at a much slower pace. He was born September 18, 1933 in Camas, Washington, a few months after beloved Country Music Hall of Fame singer Jimmie Rodgers (known as "The Singing Brakeman") died of consumption. They were not related but perhaps Jimmie's mother, a piano teacher who often played for silent movie houses, was inspired to name her son after the country legend as the same exact spelling of the first name occurred. His mother taught the musically-inclined Jimmie the piano and guitar. He formed bands and served at one time with the US Air Force. He later was discovered on Arthur Godfrey's talent show and was signed by Roulette Records, an offshoot of RCA. In the late 50s, Jimmie's easy folk-pop style and melodic renderings caught on fast. A wonderful alternative to the rock-and-roll, he found a #1 overnight hit with the song "Honeycomb" in 1957 and followed things up with a handful of "top 10" singles including "Oh-Oh, I'm Falling in Love Again," "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine," "Secretly," "Waltzing Matilda" and "Are You Really Mine." Signed by Roulette Records, he severed ties with the record ...
- 66 West in the 162: Day 2 - Tucumcari to Phoenix The SkyCatcher marches on across the rose-colored deserts, high-mountain plains, and mesas of New Mexico and Arizona. Day Two of the journey to San Diego takes the SkyCatcher from Tucumcari, NM to Phoenix, AZ, with brief stops in Gallup, NM and the forested high country of Flagstaff, AZ. Next Stop: San Diego! Look for another video update soon!
- TUCUMCARI, NM TO OKLAHOMA CITY, OK VIA INTERSTATE 40 MOTORHOME TRIP FROM TUCUMCARI, NEW MEXICO TO OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA
- Week 6 Highlights Cards vs Tucumcari Rattlers Highlights from the Eunice Cardinals 60-30 victory vs. Tucumcari Rattlers, Friday, Sept. 30, 2011
- Route 66 Tucumcari New Mexico part 2 Vincentvideo is on a mission to help revive depressed towns in the USA. Please support vincentvideo by voting for vincentvideo. Please go to click log in type in business name vincentvideo click vote click share vote. A vote for vincentvideo will help all the people on route 66. If you can, please ask your friends and family to vote. It will cost nothing and will help communities along route 66 in 8 states. Thank You. Vincent Cricchio Chase and LivingSocial are awarding $250000 Grants. Vote for your favorite small business at Mission: Small Business℠ This is the second part of the America Travels Route 66, Tucumcari NM video. This is a teaser of the upcoming television series. It was made as a favor to Tucumcari Chamber of Commerce
- Two Miles out of Tucumcari.by Michael Hearne A Great display of local NM performers serving up some Awesome South West Country music
- Tucumcari Turkeys TROUBLESOME TURKEYS RELOCATED TO NEW HOME IN RIO GRANDE VALLEY For Immediate Release 3-11-10 SAN MARCIAL -- Seventy-one wild turkeys that were becoming a nuisance on a Tucumcari-area farm recently were trapped and moved to the Rio Grande Valley south of Albuquerque. The Rio Grande subspecies turkeys will join existing flocks in the area near San Marcial. After they were trapped, the birds were inspected by Department of Game and Fish biologists and then placed in individual transport boxes and a trailer donated by the National Wild Turkey Federation. New Mexico has three native subspecies of wild turkey: Merriams, Rio Grande and Goulds.
- Tucumcari Tornado We caught this tornado on 7-9-08 it was outside Tucumcari, New Mexico. I wanted to get closer but I had my son with me. I thought it was pretty cool my boy was scared he thought it was going to get us.
- Tucumcari Tonight I-40 along Route 66. Clinton, OK, Shamrock, TX, Amarillo, TX, Tucumcari, NM and Santa Fe, NM.
- Tucumcari wind turbine This is a 1.5-megawatt wind turbine that recently was installed in Tucumcari, NM, just off Route 66. Nearby is Mesalands Community College, which has a wind-energy program. The turbine is nearly 400 feet tall and can power 400 homes. It's expected to provide all of the college's electricity and then some. It's a bit startling to come into Tucumcari now if you've been there before. The turbine and its turning blades can be seen for several miles, and it's now one of the city's most striking landmarks.
- UP 844 Southbound Sunrise @ Tucumcari NM Fire It UP 844 leaves Tucumcari,NM on a Sunrise southbound to Almaogordo for the Centennial of the "Land of Enchantment" then on to Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah for Thanksgiving then on Home to "Forever West" in Cheyenne, Wyoming & if you wish to see more of this epic journey through the southwest a Thumbs UP, comment or subscribe ! & Thanks for watching. Dan pursues the elusive Living Legend south of Santa Rosa, NM, Nov.5, 2011 Please try to enjoy this windy but exciting sequence down historic route 66 & through the "Land of Enchantment" as Union Pacific's Iconic Steam Locomotive No. 844 heads to Join State Centennial Celebrations in New Mexico & Arizona ! Try to Catch UP#844 as it, will travel through the Southwestern United States to kick off state centennial celebrations in New Mexico and Arizona, respectively. No. 844 is the last steam locomotive built for Union Pacific and will travel more than 2900 miles from its base in Wyoming on a 32-day, nine-state tour that will honor the rich railroad heritage of the scenic Southwest. It is fitting that No. 844 will be the flag bearer for these centennial celebrations The "New Mexico/Arizona Centennial Tour" begins October 29 when No. 844 departs Cheyenne, Wyo. The train's consist, which will include passenger cars from Union Pacific's renowned Heritage Fleet, will stop in each of the following cities before arriving back in Cheyenne November 29. Denver, Greeley, Colorado Springs and Pueblo, Colo.; Stratford, Dalhart and ...
- Suspect in Tucumcari murders confesses to two others in the last hour, we confirmed the prime suspect in a double murder in tucumcari has now been tied to more killings in ohio. two weeks ago muziwokuthula madonda was arrested in texas -- after he allegedly killed a man and his stepson in a tucumcari motel. gadi schwartz has the new developments from the newsroom. muzi-wokuthula madonda has now been linked to 4 murders... authorities say before he was in new mexico- he may have killed a bank executive in akron ohio and a fellow south african immigrant near dayton ohio over the winter. two weeks ago - state police say madonda killed 37 year old gabriel baca and 57 year old bobby gonzales. gonzales and baca were found dead inside a tucumcari motel. madonda then fled to conroe texas where us marshals and the texas rangers caught him. according to an ohio newspaper- while being held in houston- madonda confessed to the murder of a bank vice president because he wanted to clear his conscious. he also implicated himself in the murder of an acquaintance of his whose body was found in the woods near dayton ohio. we are continuing to gaer more details on this story and will pass those along- throughout the evening.
- Fight in Tucumcari 2
- I-40 west of Tucumcari, New Mexico A magnificent stretch of highway. The video doesn't really do it justice.
- Route 66 through Tucumcari Rolling through Historic Route 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico. Check out all the old motel signs and gas stations left in ruin!
- Tucumcari, New Mexico IH40 A drive on Interstate 40 West through Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Person of interest named in Tucumcari homicide investigation just about an hour ago, state police named a person of interest in a doubleomicide in tucumcari--- after two men are found dead in the same motel room. eddie garcia just talked to the family a short time ago, he's live with what police are telling us. those two victims, 57 year old bobby gonzales and 37 year old gabriel baca were found dead in a in a room at this hotel behind me. today i spoke with gonzales's brothers who tell me the two are step-father and step-son. this afternoon brothers arthur and michael crispin told me that bobby gonzales seen here and his step- son gabriel baca had been missing for 3 days. michael crispin came here to this hotel to look for them because gabriel baca was living in a room here. he convinced the manager to let him in - and when he got inside he found his brother and nephew dead in the bathroom. now he want's the one responsible to be caught and arrested. my brother and my nephew need justice - they need justice. we need to get peace in the family; we don't know what's going on. state police have named muziwokuthula madonda as a person of interest. he was last seen in a 1996 chevrolet astro van with illinois license plate h18-8855. if you know anything about this case you are urged to call state police.
- Tucumcari Mesalands 2007 Iron Pour Pt.1 Part 1 of my short film showing the casting process that took place at Mesalands Community College in 2007.
- Exploring old Motel in Tucumcari, NM We stopped for lunch and ate at a retro 60's motel cafe, then took a walk around an abandoned motel next door. Pretty sad to see these places that were once vibrant, now decaying in the desert heat because of the Interstate. Maybe people will start to realize how much character there is here instead of stopping at chains.
- Route 66 Tucumcari New Mexico part 1 Vincentvideo is on a mission to help revive depressed towns in the USA. Please support vincentvideo by voting for vincentvideo. Please go to click log in type in business name vincentvideo click vote click share vote. A vote for vincentvideo will help all the people on route 66. If you can, please ask your friends and family to vote. It will cost nothing and will help communities along route 66 in 8 states. Thank You. Vincent Cricchio Chase and LivingSocial are awarding $250000 Grants. Vote for your favorite small business at Mission: Small Business℠ This is the first part of the America Travels Route 66, Tucumcari NM video. This is a teaser of the upcoming television series. It was made as a favor to Tucumcari Chamber of Commerce
- Bandido's Gang - Last Train To Tucumcari (Flemming Dalum & Mike Salta Video Edit) A true homage, honoring the legendary italo sound of 1983.
- GALLUP, NM TO TUCUMCARI, NM ROAD TRIP FRM GALLUP, NM TO TUCUMCARI, NM ON INTERSTATE 40
- Driving down US Route 66 in Tucumcari NM Lots of nostalgia here. The Interstate highway system made travel much easier but at the expense of enjoying the fabric of our culture.
- Tucumcari Trailer "Tucumcari" is an an exciting and engaging original drama from acclaimed writer Riley Steiner, interwoven with authentic period music performed LIVE! "Tucumcari" will be playing at Theatre 40 from February 2nd to the 27th. For tickets call 310-364-0535 More info at Theatre40.org Trailer shot by Nathan Haugaard (Lightbulb Entertainment) Edited by Robert W Evans and Logan Fahey (cast)
- Tucumcari Visit Tucumcari! Travel Route 66 and experience a world class dinosaur museum, top rated air show, incredible lake resort, and neon and murals unmatched anywhere!
- May 25, 2007 Tucumcari, NM to Guymon, OK Mark rides 170 Miles!!!
twitter about tucumcari
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tucumcari
“Home Calendars Training Links 24 Hours Wiki Forum Ultra News Ultra Blogs UK Login The Desert Oman Raid is a 5 day 100 mile stage race that takes place”
— Tucumcari | ,
“Forums and message boards for Tucumcari, NM”
— Tucumcari Forum - Topix,
“Posts Tagged Tucumcari' Old School New Mexico Postcard #2 – Tucumcari. Thursday, December Hardly a popular New Mexico destination, Tucumcari is still well known, and it certainly”
— Tucumcari | Albuquerque Innsights,
“Rep. Lujan to Join Lt. Governor Denish to Host Rural Recovery Forum Tucumcari Forum to Discuss Getting Recovery Funding to Rural Communities Washin”
— Rep. Lujan to Join Lt. Governor Denish to Host Rural Recovery, lujan.house.gov
“Happy Camper is a 50% discount camping club for RVers. As a member you can stay at nearly 1,200 RV parks and Campgrounds for half price. Buy today camp tonight”
— Forum " Tucumcari NM Cactus RV " Happy Camper RV Social Club,
“This entry was posted on Monday, December 22nd, 2008 at 5:47 pm. It is filed under Blog, Jett Loe, Jett Loe Reviews, Who Knows? reading this blog. I need good content like this blog for my own”
— This Prius Will Stop at Tucumcari | The Film Talk - Movie,
“Forum. FAQ. Historic Route 66 > Forum > News. Board index > News. Change in the press. 3 posts • Page 1 of 1. Tucumcari - a dying Route 66 town”
— Historic Route 66 Forum • View topic - Tucumcari - a dying, historic66.com
“The Advanced Bariatric Surgery Center Message Board > Public Forums > Bariatric Maintenance Forum > Tucumcari area support group threads and 13 reply posts. View Active Threads. Who's Online. This forum has 2026 registered members”
— The Advanced Bariatric Surgery Center Message Board,