- Mouse monoclonal [FC82291] to Nucleophosmin. Nucleophosmin (NPM) also called B23, nutramin and NO38 is a ubiquitously expressed phosphoprotein involved in ribosome assembly/transport, cytoplasmic. — “Nucleophosmin antibody [FC82291] (ab10530) | Abcam”,
- Positional cloning efforts identified a mutation in a novel, evolutionarily conserved, and ubiquitously expressed gene dubbed Tapt1 (Transmembrane anterior posterior transformation 1) Because the gene is expressed ubiquitously, defects in other tissues are probably responsible. — “Mutation of a Ubiquitously Expressed Mouse Transmembrane”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Ubiquitously - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Seeming to appear everywhere at the same time.  Quotations. 1851 — Herman Melville, Moby Dick, Chapter 41. One of the wild suggestions referred to, as at last coming to be linked with the White Whale in the minds of the  Derived terms. ubiquitously  Related terms. ubiquarian. — “ubiquitous - Wiktionary”,
- βgeo from the excised ROSA26 allele is expressed ubiquitously in embryos and adult mice. When mating the reporter strain with cre-expressing transgenic mice, one can see that the loxP-flanked ROSA26 allele is accessible to cre during early embryogenesis,. — “JAX Mice Database - Mutagenesis and Transgenesis: Cre-lox”,
- Lentiviral vectors containing an enhancer-less ubiquitously acting chromatin opening element (UCOE) provide highly reproducible and stable transgene expression in hematopoietic cells Ubiquitously acting chromatin opening elements (UCOEs) consist of methylation-free CpG islands encompassing. — “Blood -- Lentiviral vectors containing an enhancer-less”,
- The ubiquitously expressed DNA-binding protein late SV40 factor binds Ig switch regions and represses class switching to IgA The ubiquitously expressed DNA-binding protein late SV40 factor binds. — “"The ubiquitously expressed DNA-binding p" by Elise E. Drouin”,
- Transgenic mouse model of kidney disease: Insertional inactivation of ubiquitously expressed gene leads to nephrotic syndrome A probe to DNA sequences flanking the provirus detected a 1.7 kb RNA ubiquitously expressed during embryogenesis and in adults with high levels in kidney, brain, and. — “Cell - Transgenic mouse model of kidney disease: Insertional”,
- Definition of ubiquitously from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of ubiquitously. Pronunciation of ubiquitously. Definition of the word ubiquitously. Origin of the word ubiquitously. — “ubiquitously - Definition of ubiquitously at ”,
- The three members of the UTX/UTY family include the ubiquitously transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein (UTX), the ubiquitously transcribed Y chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein (UTY) and JmjC domain-containing protein 3 (JMJD3) (3). — “JMJD3 Antibody #3457”,
- Definition of ubiquitously in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of ubiquitously. Pronunciation of ubiquitously. Translations of ubiquitously. ubiquitously synonyms, ubiquitously antonyms. Information about ubiquitously in the free online English. — “ubiquitously - definition of ubiquitously by the Free Online”,
- Protein UXT (Ubiquitously eXpressed Transcript protein) also known as androgen receptor a b "Entrez Gene: UXT ubiquitously-expressed transcript". — “UXT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- lung, and kidney, whereas LXRB is ubiquitously expressed. Ligand-activated LXRs form obligate heterodimers and adrenal gland, whilst LXRbeta and FXRbeta are ubiquitously expressed. — “NR1H2 Gene - GeneCards | NR1H2 Protein | NR1H2 Antibody”,
- Are ubiquitously expressed subunits regulated by a set of common transcription factors in a generic way similar in all tissues of specific regulation of ubiquitously expressed genes/proteins. — “The Forkhead Transcription Factor Foxi1 Is a Master Regulator”, m.nih.gov
- Purified Anti-EGFR Antibody - The EGFR is a ubiquitously expressed 180 kD membrane tyrosine kinase that dimerizes upon binding EGF, transforming growth factor alpha, or other ligands. — “Purified Anti-EGFR Antibody - Poly6213 - BioLegend”,
- . — “”
- We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ubiquitously: the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ubiquitously" is defined. — “Definitions of ubiquitously - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- A long noncoding RNA, Kcnq1ot1, regulates the expression of both ubiquitously and tissue-specific imprinted genes within the Kcnq1 domain. of the deletion leads to selective relaxation of the imprinting of ubiquitously imprinted genes to a variable extent in a tissue-specific manner. — “Kcnq1ot1 noncoding RNA mediates transcriptional gene”,
- Definition of ubiquitously in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is ubiquitously? Meaning of ubiquitously as a legal term. What does ubiquitously mean in law?. — “ubiquitously legal definition of ubiquitously. ubiquitously”, legal-
related videos for ubiquitously
- TEDxBKK - Colin Gallagher - Right Tool, Right Job, Right Time Colin Gallagher has worked in the educational technology field since 2003 and is currently a Technology Instructor in an independent school in Hong Kong. Obsessed to the point of distraction with making education as relevant and as authentic to students as he possibly can, Colin strives to incorporate technology in to school as ubiquitously and as seamlessly as possible. It was with this train of thought he introduced iPod Touches to the current Kindergarten year in his school believing it to be the right tool for the right job at the right time. In thespirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized. (Subject to certain rules and regulations.)
- Slime mold formation A starved cell population of ~120 Dictyostelium cells develops on agar to form a slime mold and eventually a fruiting body (latter not shown). Fluorescence microscopy is used to visualize a ubiquitously expressed GFP-fusion protein. The movie shows how the cells aggregate via chemotaxis.
- 3/18/11 Professor Hunter Rich of DeVry University sets out to uncover the true meaning behind 3/18/11, which is a code that has been seen almost ubiquitously around The Lovett School in recent weeks.
- DEFCON 15: Real-time Steganography with RTP Speaker: I)ruid Computer Academic Underground Real-time Transfer Protocol (RTP) is used almost ubiquitously by Voice over IP technologies to provide an audio channel for calls. As such, it provides ample opportunity for creation of a covert communications channel due to it's very nature and use in implementation. While use of steganographic techniques with various audio cover-mediums has been extensively researched, most applications of such have been limited to audio cover-medium of a static nature such as WAV or MP3 file audio data. This presentation details common techniques for use of steganography with audio data cover-medium, outlines the problem issues that arise when attempting to use these techniques to establish a full-duplex communications channel using audio data transmitted via an unreliable streaming protocol, and finally documents solutions to these problems as well as a reference implementation entitled SteganRTP. For more information visit: bit.ly To download the video visit: bit.ly
- Amen for Free Electronic Pharma Industrial Complex Sample Com Pounding Tele Vision In 2004, Nate Haarrison recorded a 20 + minute dissertation on to a dub plate, focusing on the 35year history of the most ubiquitously used six recorded seconds of drums, a break known as the "Amen", tracking it's course from the center of an obscure B-side recording from 1969, through it's actual defining of an entire musical genre and influence on nearly every cultural idiom in which music is employed, noting that at the time of recording in winter of 2004, he had just recently heard it used in a commercial promoting some kind of "purple pill". The history of the "healing purple pill/new purple pill" is in itself one that at the time, had already spanned 10 years of its own history, one that both sharply contrasted and in comparison, also seemed to mirror much of the twisted history of the recycled Amen break, (The name taken from the Winston's track, Amen Brother, the B-Side of their Grammy-winning single, Color Him Father ... Purple Papa?) In '94, Prylosec was approved as a breakthrough medication to treat heart burn, but patent exclusivity for drugs expires after four years, unless approved for a different use, and so The healing Purple pill recycled itself into an OTC version and an RX version for new indications, the only difference, the price, but after that, there was nothing to expand to, so the company changed a single s-isomer component (making no real difference in anything), added yellow stripes, and trained it's sales reps to cannibalize its market by ...
- Bill Hicks ~ It's just a ride Bill Hicks satirical social commentary reflects often on the political divisiveness and social engineering that permeates through out our society the world over. His advocating of the use of "entheogens" is a prominent aspect to his spoken word performances that seems to win approval and translates to the audiences ubiquitously.
- WEDDING VIDEO PEORIA, AZ, PEORIA WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER VISIT FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR BEAUTFUL & AFFORDABLE WEDDING VIDEO PACKAGES IN PEORIA, AZ! JSP provides a professional presence, cinematic style, and an artistic touch that is backed with years of digital video making experience. We specialize in providing affordable, full wedding day coverage, appealing to those with particular taste!! Our costs cover the complete product including coverage of your entire day, a fully themed DVD packed with complete ceremony and reception coverage, multiple bonus chapters, motion menus and at least 2 professionally designed copies of the DVD, with stunning covers and labels! We work tirelessly and ubiquitously to capture all the important events of your wedding day, ensuring amazing results and not a moment missed! We not only record and deliver every second of your ceremony and all highlights of your reception, but we also spend hours recording the events occurring before hand and turn it into a beautiful story. Now, instead of saying "remember when ______ happened," you can actually watch it again for your self! We let you re-live the entire day and give others who couldn't make it to your wedding, a sense that they were there the whole time!! Don't let people give you highlights! Trust JSP to capture your entire wedding day, and beautifully edit it into a masterpiece of video art!
- Any Given Friday Teaser.mov The Jerks is a journeyman band who plays the blues and good old rock and roll the way the blues and good old rock and roll ought to be played. The band has been on the road for the over 30 years non-stop. At some point in those more than 30 odd years, The Jerks have rocked the house at the equally iconic 70s Bistro in Quezon City. The band has, of course, played to enthusiastic crowds in most other places all over the country; but the past 15 years of the band's being on the road have seen their rock and roll firebrand hold sway in this spot of the city, week in and week out --- every Friday. Ubiquitously, unmistakably --- inimitably. Like any rock and roller worth his devil-horn-and-tail fister-upper, you might have gone through this experience as The Jerks continue to do what they do best out there in that sweaty, noisy, spot of the city --- on any given Friday. Come December, the rock scene sees the band captured in black and white as their picture book "Any Given Friday"sees publishing daylight. The Special Limited Edition volume comes hardbound (28.58cm x 21.59 cm) with 34 pages of glorious rock and roll photography by Anthony M. Mangila and Rens E. Tuzon; written by Glenn E. Marcelo.
- Signalling in a small amoeba population A starved cell population of ~100 Dictyostelium cells develops on agar to form a slime mold and eventually a fruiting body (latter not shown). Fluorescence microscopy is used to visualize a ubiquitously expressed fusion protein (upper panel). The fusion consists of a CFP and a YFP connected by a linker peptide that can bind cAMP, the molecule that the amoebae use to communicate. When cAMP is binds to the peptide, the color of the fluorescence changes (lower panel). The movie shows how the cells aggregate via chemotaxis.
- Bangsar 2 1/2 Storey Link End Lot Land Area: 40x85 Built Up : 3800sf Rooms: 5+1 Bedrooms : 5 Bathrooms Sale: RM3mil Designer of this house was inspired to re-image the 2 storey end lot with endless possibilities. The end result! Spacious yet Personal. To reconfigure its space so as to achieve an aesthetic design to ensure that it embraces timelessness and versatility with absolute maximum privacy. Designer of this house employs a simple geometrical partition of walls, timber, glass and ceilings to infuse both architecture and nature. Boasting of a spacious 3800sf built-up area, this unique 2 ½ storey end lot house shares the characteristics of a semi-detached house. Enter through its majestic door, you will be greeted by an atmosphere of laid back warmth. Energy from the Light shines through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors that leads to the main entrance of the house. Double voluminous space and walls in varying depths create an interesting sense - A dynamic and fluid space that portray a visual continuity through the different areas and upwards. An exclusive water feature adjoining the living, dining and kitchen areas, ubiquitously blending the inside and the outside. I wanted to create an environment where architecture and nature could blend together in harmony, not confronting one another said owner. Seamlessly flowing from the dining room to the adjoining breakfast island-counter top. An open gourmet kitchen which encompasses dry and wet areas, is fitted with elegant European appliances. Dining can ...
- What Is 'Thought & Humor'? Read what you have time for and save the residuum for a stormy/ blustery/dilatory interval while the charming/exquisite/vernal/ aestival season is bursting out all over. Our goal is to promote a non- threatening and productive office & university environment and to establish language that is gender- neutral, ethnic-neutral, and age- neutral while celebrating our spirit of diversity. =============== 'Thought & Humor' is now completely GREEN and environmentally friendly. We use no paper which is ripped from beautiful live green trees in pristine forest as both the NY Times and Time Magazine have done for years. =============== ***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING*** This material is not suitable for those who are deficient in humor or thought challenged!!! Do not read any further - you have been warned. Preconceived ideas and biases could be endangered. A unique blend of the jocular with provocative rumination is just ahead for your divertissement!?! =============== Undoubtedly America's fastest growing sensation online, 'Thought & Humor' has arrived after winding its way through the Internet's highways and byways to your idiosyncratic computer. We welcome all our great readers to another unique blend of the jocular with provocative rumination for your daily entertainment - usually platitudinous & bromidic but never nefarious, prurient, besmeared, or perfidious and delivered gratis to offices, homes & dorms ubiquitously.... =============== *UNC is the University of ...
- Big Pharma Along with the CIA, the Illuminati, the Zionist Council, and the Skull and Bones, no single idea so obsesses those people on the fringe who call themselves truthers as large pharmaceutical companies, or, as they are ubiquitously known: Big Pharma. When the name is invoked, we know what is coming is a scathing indictment of a shadow evil entity. Whether the discussion is about the cost of health care or whether drugs or vaccines are safe, or why alternative medicine is being suppressed from mainstream use. It's very useful to have a scapegoat to blame the world's problems on, and there have been some breathtakingly amoral actions taken by individuals on behalf of certain pharmaceutical companies. I'd like to review a few facts about the real pharmaceutical industry. I will attempt to be somewhat neutral in tone, although I fully expect to be attacked from both sides as a result. As often as possible, I will give objective facts and let the viewer decide what to make of it but I do intend to editorialize a bit at the end. My goal here is to be thought provoking, to spark reasonable discussion.
- Dr. Bill - The Computer Curmudgeon - Dr. Bill.TV - 166 THE "UBIQUITOUSLY ACCELERATED EDITION" OF DR. BILL NETCAST #166! - The "Ubiquitously Accelerated Edition" Netcast! Novell has been assimulated! Ubiquitous Wi-Fi, what it is, and why it is cool! Netflix offers streaming only accounts! WOFR Internet Radio! Geek Software of the Week: ActiveSMART! Is the tablet PC going to take over from the desktop?
- Finding Inner Peace - Midnights with the Mystic -Sadhguru Midnights with the Mystic From: : Yogi, mystic, and visionary, Sadhguru Vasudev is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serve as a reminder that inner sciences are not an esoteric discipline from an outdated past, but a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times. Probing, passionate, and provocative, deeply insightful, devastatingly logical, and unfailingly witty, Sadhguru's talks have earned him the reputation of a speaker and opinion-maker of international renown. With speaking engagements that take him around the world, he is widely sought after by prestigious global forums to address issues as diverse as human rights, business values, social, environmental, and existential issues. He has been a delegate to the United Nations Millennium Peace Summit, a member of the World Council of Religious Leaders, as well as a special invitee to the Australian Leadership Retreat, the Tallberg Forum, and the World Economic Forum at Davos in 2006, 2007 and 2008. Sadhguru has addressed the World Presidents Orginization (WPO) and the international conclave of Young Presidents Organization, (YPO). Listeners have been ubiquitously impressed by his astute and incisive grasp of current issues and world affairs, as well as his unerringly scientific approach to the question of human wellbeing. Cheryl Simone an Atlanta real estate developer, was the typical baby ...
- ICA2010 Open Space Art Installations: AmbiKraf Interactive textile byobu screens. Printed and painted textiles room divider. Mili John Tharakan (India), Roshan Lalintha Peiris (Sri Lanka), Keio-NUS CUTE Center AmbiKraf is an interactive Byobu (Oriental screen) for the animation of traditional static paintings on screens, creating a first-of-its-kind fabric interface which merges complex technology with the rich traditions of textile arts and crafts to bring each new meaning. Mili John Tharakan is a Textile Artist-Researcher and a Research Fellow at the CUTE Center. Her research resides between crafts and gadgets. She conducted the first international symposium on interactive textiles in India, IT+T, in 2006. She explores democratising technology, smart materials, and new languages for Asian textile craft communities. Roshan Lalintha Peiris is a PhD student at the Keio-NUS CUTE Center at the National University of Singapore. His main research focus is on Ubiquitous and Ambient Robotics and he is currently researching on developing various types of smart and novel materials that can be ubiquitously embedded into daily life. Sponsors for the original project were Keio-NUS CUTE Center, National Research Foundation, Digital Media Program Office, Singapore Credits: Adrian David Cheok, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, James Keng Soon The, Mixed Reality Lab /Keio-NUS CUTE Center
- 'Thought & Humor' New Website: ***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING*** This material is not suitable for those who are deficient in humor or thought challenged!!! Do not read any further - you have been warned. Preconceived ideas and biases could be endangered. A unique blend of the jocular with provocative rumination is just ahead for your divertissement!?! Undoubtedly Americas fastest growing sensation online, 'Thought & Humor' has arrived after winding its way through the Internets highways and byways to your idiosyncratic computer. We welcome all our great readers to another unique blend of the jocular with provocative rumination for your daily entertainment - usually platitudinous & bromidic but never nefarious, prurient, besmeared, or perfidious and delivered gratis to offices, homes & dorms ubiquitously.... 'Thought & Humor' has been read in all 50 States, all 230 Countries, 7 Continents, Oxford, Cambridge, every Ivy League School & all major American Universities including UNC!!! *UNC is the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Specializing in a wide range of degree programs including: BAAHF(Advanced Hamburger Flipping), APE, NUT, BRC (Bar Room Conversations), etc. Institution was founded in 1898 for sons/daughters of local Chapel Still politicians that were unable to qualify for the more prestigious institutions of higher learning such as Duke, Wake Forest, and NC State. *** More Thought & Humor: (Click on the Dog for Thought ...
- "Ubiquitous" A video tribute to the "everywhereness" of Ms. Carmencita "Menchi" Orlina - also ubiquitously known as "Mamu: :-)
- Amoebae aggregation and slime mold formation A starved cell population of ~250 Dictyostelium cells develops on agar to form a slime mold and eventually a fruiting body (latter not shown). Fluorescence microscopy is used to visualize a ubiquitously expressed GFP-fusion protein. The movie shows how the cells aggregate via chemotaxis and subsequently form a slime mold which crawls away.
- Plastics - Another killer at home The plastic bottle water industry in 2007 was worth 11.5 billion dollars. The only way you and I can change these manufacturers mindsets about using plastic, which ultimately kills our internal organs (and the rest) is to vote with our money and feet. How about only buying bottled water in a glass? Although the research clearly shows that RADIOACTIVE material, INDUSTRIAL SOLVENTS and CHEMICAL LEACHES of BPA (Biphenyl A) a known endocrine disruptor (cancer causer) have been found ubiquitously in bottled water, please do not be alarmed! You can now make better choices. I recommend you buy and install a water filter machine (Reverse Osmosis or carbon filter) so that you can clean up the CRAP that has been either directly put into our water supply (like Chlorine, Fluoride, etc) but also any other heavy metal contaminants, that industry has accidentally leached into it. YOURE WORTH IT and so are your childrens children Leaving any plastic bottles in the sun will leach their dioxins and xenoestrogens into the water. Thats like saing bring on breast cancer, or any type of cancer. As a reminder plastics with a 2 (HDPE), 4 (LDPE), 5 (PP) have been shown to be better choices than a plastic bottle or container with the number 1 (PETE) or 7 (PC) located in a triangle. DO NOT use a microwave and or plastic. Youll be digging an early grave for yourself. Aquafina and Dasani (made by Coca Cola) is basically tap water. And due to the BS that these companies forced onto you and I they have ...
- Koko Jambo - Guantanamera - unplugged A few of the band members indulged me with a version of this ubiquitously played Cuban staple.
- Apple Store in London: 235 Regent Street, London Just some footage I shot with my camera while in England last year (2009), on their apple store, on the regent street store. This store used to be one of the biggest one in the world, only now loosing to the Australian one, well actually I dont know at this moment which one is the biggest one out there...Just some footage that I shot with my family camera from Sony at the time so that it would be less ubiquitously noticed by the police or anything, shot during my Easter holidays, while I was in England last year (2009) The model I used for this video taking it to the streets of England was the 240GB HD Handycam® Camcorder, the HDR-XR550V, It records at 1920 x 1080, Full HD video recording, and its got a 12-megapixel still image capture, 240GB hard disk drive, "Exmor R" CMOS sensor, it uses a wide angle Sony G Lens with 10x optical zoom, Direct Copy, 3.5" LCD Great for being unnoticed if you want to... I also own a pmw ex3 and a 5d mark II but this camera is the least noticeable of the 3, well thinking about it, maybe not, I would say that the 5d is even better I dint own one at the time tho so I couldn't have taken it with me... You see, the 5d, 7d or the 1 mark IV, they look like regular cameras, so since they might think your just taking photos of whatever, like at some places in England, like for example at the Ferrari store, they stopped me from filming on the inside of the store obviously, saying that I was only allowed to take picture not film anything, so if I say ...
- Thunderstorm in Montreal - May 6th, 2010 A thunderstorm moving through the Montreal area. The storm generated strong winds in our area (gusts between 80-85 km/h when the storm was closing in) and localized pea-marble sized hail, though I didn't spot any at my location. The storms were developing ubiquitously in Eastern Ontario and Southern-Eastern Quebec due to a passing trough associated with a strong low pressure system to the East. I captured a couple of streak lightning occurrences at 0:49 and 1:58. You can also hear the gusty winds and occasional grumbles of thunder. This video was taken from Southwestern Pierrefonds, which is located in the West Island of Montreal. ~Trav.~
- Surfing Mundaka, Basque Country Fun surf at the most notorious left-hand river mouth in the heart of the Basque Region. I banged out my own interpretation of this flamenco fusion music in the video after hearing it ubiquitously by the guitarists in the Basque region.
- Reaching The Ubiquitously Connected Consumer: Charles Golvin Expanding wireless broadband networks, affordable smartphones, and abundant Wi-Fi connections mean that consumers no longer go online — they are online. These connections pervade every aspect of consumer experience, from how we communicate to how we create and consume media to how we work. But these ubiquitous connections are fragmented across different networks, devices, and platforms. Companies that seek to engage their customers in this emerging environment are increasingly forced to trade off between the quality of the experience they deliver and the devices they can afford to support.
- Massive amoebae aggregation and multiple slime molds A starved cell population of 10000s of Dictyostelium cells develops on agar to form a slime mold and eventually a fruiting body (latter not shown). Fluorescence microscopy is used to visualize a ubiquitously expressed GFP-fusion protein. The movie shows how the cells aggregate via chemotaxis and subsequently form slime molds which crawl away.
- About Boltell and its Audio and Audio Visual Travel Guides Boltell is a company focused on making interesting information available easily and ubiquitously. Our goal is to use our technology background towards bringing information about India's rich history, its natural beauty and heritage to the fingertips of any traveler and tourist. Our product is portable and runs on smart phones and also on any cell phone. Application for Android mobile phone can be found by searching "Boltell" in Android Marketplace.
- The World Tipiṭaka Digital Printing 2008 From a Digital Printing to a Personalised edition of the World Tipiṭaka Project Digital Printing is one of the World Tipiṭaka Project's most important economic self-sufficiency concepts which successfully helps the Dhamma Society launch the 40-volume Pāḷi Tipiṭaka to the world. Since 2005, the Royal Gift of Pāḷi Tipiṭaka in Roman script has been printed digitally on-demand and has been presented as a gift of Wisdom & Peace worldwide only upon a special request from an international institution to HRH Princess Galyani Vadhana, the Royal Matriarch of Thailand. In fact, because of the latest high-quality digital technology and together with the global internet network, the World Tipiṭaka Special Edition could be printed anywhere in the world. This is a way of making the Humanity Heritage more decentralised and to make it available ubiquitously far and wide. To improve the qualitative distribution even further, in the very near future, an individual who dreams of a small, inexpensive and customised edition of the World Tipiṭaka Edition will be able to realise that dream. This is a personalised Tipiṭaka Project for internet users worldwide. A Tipiṭaka Personalised Edition will be available at the forthcoming Pāḷi Tipiṭaka Printing WebService by the Dhamma Society. This is a mid-year archive report from one of the computer engineers in the e-Tipiṭaka team. Many of these young volunteers have met the late HRH Princess Galyani Vadhana. Their collective work on this open-source ...
- Dirty Man (Chua Soi Lek Diss) Dirty Man (Chua Soi Lek Diss) by Joss Stone. Disclaimer: Material obtained ubiquitously from around the blogging community. credits to , bytebuncher dot blogspot dot com and all other political youtubers & bloggers
- Dr. Dre's Telegraph, Part I This is the tone generator from Paul Scherz's Practical Electronics for Inventors. It uses a 555 timer and a pot to control the pitch. This is before adding the small amplifier circuit. Then I'm going to add a power supply so I can plug it directly to a wall or use batteries(the former seems a bit much, but its for practice). After that I'm going to use a CAD program to lay it out and then etch the schematic onto a board. I also at some point want to change the input method from the ubiquitously circuit-bendery potentiometer.
- Word Bee 6/6 At a Bar Mitzvah the parent of the child places honey on an aleph-beth card so that the new initiate can lick it off the letters as symbolism of the priority that the Torah will always be sweet on the tongue. Well, anywhere there is honey there is a relation to a bee, at least to some extent, and being that the Hebrew word for a bee is also the same for a word, and words are formed from the aleph-beth, and a word traces back to the Proto - Semitic concept of the sting to an ox or aleph, I think there might very well be an allusion to bees made on a subtle level by this ritual at the Bar-Mitzvah. Adam was the first father and father is the first word in the Hebrew Lexicon, spelled ab, an aleph and a beth. Eve was the second person and she was in Adam, as a rib, before God removed the rib to create Eve. Adam was masculine like a bull, ie Taurus, and Eve being the rib inside, is the Pleiades that are ubiquitously represented as a mother like constellation. The order of creator placement went to Eve when they had children, and interestingly, the first letter in the Bible is a B. The antipodal image to Adam and Eve, in the guise of Taurus and Pleiades, is the Tree of Life, Scorpios' head and Libras' foliage that are setting on the Milky Way or Celestial waters divided into four directions by the Ecliptic and Galactic Equator with the roots or Scorpios' tail deep in the nourishing waters. So, in an antipodal casting, this places Adam and Eve in the Garden. In the Garden is the ...
- Slime mold formation A starved cell population of ~10000 Dictyostelium cells develops on agar in a 1mm wide hole to form a slime mold (and eventually a fruiting body, not shown). Fluorescence microscopy is used to visualize a ubiquitously expressed RFP-fusion protein. The movie shows how cells aggregate via chemotaxis. (For more information go to tglab.princeton.edu)
- Carol Duvall Celebrates Taping 1000 Episodes On April 25, 2003, Carol Duvall of "The Home Show" and the ubiquitously titled "The Carol Duvall Show" hit a milestone: taping 1000 episodes of television. The day was marked while in-studio with "The Carol Duvall Show" taping at Media City Studios in Burbank, CA. Guests in attendance included the crew and producers of HGTV's Carol Duvall Show as well as HGTV Network Executive Richard Grant and Executive Producers Robb Weller and Gary Grossman of Weller/Grossman Productions.
- Run It with VMware: Virtualize your legacy infrastructure on the Cloud /go/runitwithvmware Run It With VMware video competition All content created by CyberSpacesTV including some music. The remaining music is royalty free music purchased and owned by CyberSpacesTV. Script content adapted from VMware vSphere White Paper: "In todays ubiquitously networked, highly automated, technology-enabled economy, business capability has become inextricably linked to IT capability. The hard truth, however, is that IT inhibits as much as it enables the business. This seeming contradiction is explained by the evolution of IT during the past 50 years since the invention of the integrated circuit. This evolution has been characterized by a tension between forward momentum and the inertia of legacy systems. On the one hand, there is constant break-neck innovation and the pursuit of the next big thing. On the other hand, nothing, really, goes away, and each new generation of computing is layered on top of the old. Walk into any datacenter, and you will find an old mainframe application chugging away probably with web portals and Java-based front ends that were bolted on during the dot-com boom of the 1990s. This pile up of geological layers of technologies in the datacenter has resulted in overwhelming complexity. This problem this complexity is the fuel driving the rise of virtualization over the past ten years and the current buzz about cloud computing. Delivering IT as a service in the private cloud across internal and external clouds requires ...
- Slime mold formation A starved cell population of ~200 Dictyostelium cells develops on agar to form a slime mold and eventually a fruiting body (latter not shown). Fluorescence microscopy is used to visualize a ubiquitously expressed GFP-fusion protein. The movie shows how the cells aggregate via chemotaxis.
- How to Tie Dragonfly Knots by TIAT The Dragonfly Knot is a Chinese decorative knot that's ubiquitously seen on the web, but rarely shown how to tie in video form. This week I make up for that fact with the following. Video Production by JD of tying It All Together
- Surfing Mundaka Fun surf at the most notorious left-hand river mouth in the heart of the Basque Region. I banged out my own interpretation of this flamenco fusion music in the video after hearing it ubiquitously by the guitarists in the Basque region.
- Thunderstorms near Montreal - May 4th, 2010 An upper level disturbance was passing through Eastern Ontario and Southern Quebec today, bringing with it atmospheric instability that resulted in thunderstorms developing ubiquitously. Though storms did not directly impact the island of Montreal, they were forming all around. I spotted a nice defined line of mult-cell thunderstorms forming about 70 km off to the NE and heading ESE around 2:30 pm This line was composed of three cells, with the first storm facilitating the next two. The strongest storm was actually to our South closer to the late afternoon near the New York border - we were receiving gusty winds and light rain showers associated with that storm here in the West Island along with some Mammatus formations seen to the S and SE. Possibly some additional storms for tomorrow as a cold front sweeps through later in the day. I'm anticipating mostly non-severe storms, or simply moderate rain showers, with this front given the dynamics present, although we cannot rule out the odd isolated severe cell developing in both Ontario and Quebec. ~Trav.~
twitter about ubiquitously
- iamauthentic: @BigBoyler @hotpatooties I'd like to live in a society in which balls are as ubiquitously displayed as breasts, wouldn't you?
- colombiancoffee: @KathrinOutLoud I like ubiquitously inept.
- KathrinOutLoud: @colombiancoffee recommended words - idiot, waste, stupid, unethical, draconian...for starters and ubiquitously inept (ok that's two words)
- SebastienZany: RT @dalejstephens: Why do people want a one-size-fits-all answer? Pedagogy should not be applied ubiquitously. Everyone is different.
- triangulatent: RT @dalejstephens: Why do people want a one-size-fits-all answer? Pedagogy should not be applied ubiquitously. Everyone is different.
- leydon: RT @dalejstephens: Why do people want a one-size-fits-all answer? Pedagogy should not be applied ubiquitously. Everyone is different.
- branden3112: RT @dalejstephens: Why do people want a one-size-fits-all answer? Pedagogy should not be applied ubiquitously. Everyone is different.
- brneese: RT @dalejstephens: Why do people want a one-size-fits-all answer? Pedagogy should not be applied ubiquitously. Everyone is different.
- netspencer: RT @dalejstephens: Why do people want a one-size-fits-all answer? Pedagogy should not be applied ubiquitously. Everyone is different.
- dalejstephens: Why do people want a one-size-fits-all answer? Pedagogy should not be applied ubiquitously. Everyone is different.
- _JKK_: I get the general impression that everyone hates Photoshop, but yet it is used ubiquitously in the "professional" side of graphics...
- ziggyb: @ubiquitously I found one gas station that has diesel that's 1 penny cheaper then premium! No line! Have you tried the MyGasBuddy app?
- Chris_Gammell: @devbisme Can't say I've ever read that magazine. Any word used ubiquitously like that gets annoying quickly.
- RealMissA: @Danzo_Strife @STELEY_S These are "picture rights" u can compare them to the idea of "human rights". It should be the same ubiquitously :P
- LesiaCloud: Beware ubiquitously stored data assets w? #cloud! http://bit.ly/ijJdgf #cloudcomputing #IBMCloud Series: http://bit.ly/etTYNt #security
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ubiquitously
“InformationWeek writers blog on a range of business technology topics: digital life, personal tech, enterprise mobility, Windows/Microsoft, Google, outsourcing, security, IT careers, IT salaries, leadership/management strategy and more”
— Accenture Looks To Youth Culture To Work More Efficiently And,
“You are here: Home / FSU Athletics / Ubiquitously Random and Ultimately Meaningless Thoughts Bonus Ubiquitously Random and Ultimately Meaningless Thoughts. According to Zach McCann of the Orlando Sentinel there are two”
— Ubiquitously Random and Ultimately Meaningless Thoughts,
“the iCite net > news / blog > a permalink. news and thoughts on and around the development tripping. Last year when I wrote my post asking, What is the ubiquitously deployable, hip,”
— the iCite net - What is the ubiquitously deployable, hip,
“Nielsen video game data released today shows that Video Gamers are playing more this summer than last. Total video game console usage minutes in June 2009 went Blog said: [ ] to survey data compiled by Nielsen, the Xbox 360 dominated the charts, while the ubiquitously successful”
— Hottest June on Record for Video Gaming | Nielsen Wire,
“It currently points to the ColdFace category on this blog. approach which could work dare I say ubiquitously across my PC and my Mac and my”
— MrBuzzy.blog, blog.mrbuzzy.biz
“Julien Couvreur's programming blog and more " Ubiquity add-on for Firefox | Archive list | Better async I copied the source from http:///forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30 into the command editor and ran beautify-js on it, but it lost half the”
— Curiosity is bliss: Ubiquity command: beautify-js,
“I love when I go to the pile (TBR) and take something down that I end up wanting to put in my own little hall of fame. Well, most recently that was David Gemmell's Legend. I'm sure most have already read it, but it was just perfect for me. For my”
— Ubiquitously absent reviews - Wonderlands,