- The one-time prime ministerial candidate can astutely highlight the vacuousness of both major parties' campaigns. — “Latham monsters them all for their vacuousness - National”, .au
- Translations of Vacuousness. Vacuousness synonyms, Vacuousness antonyms. Information about Vacuousness in the free online English vacuousness - indicative of or marked by mental vacuity and an absence of ideas; "the vacuousness of her face belied her feelings". — “Vacuousness - definition of Vacuousness by the Free Online”,
- We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word vacuousness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "vacuousness" is defined. General (16 matching dictionaries) vacuousness: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of vacuousness - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- There are few phrases more annoying or ridiculous than "Judeo-Christian." This is especially true when referring to anything prior to about 1980. I've actually heard people refer to the "Judeo-Christian" values of our founding fathers. Certainly. — “The Vacuousness of "Judeo-Christian" : Dispatches from the”,
- vacuousness. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 16 April 2010, at 19:13. Text is available under the. — “vacuousness - Wiktionary”,
- Some bozo posted the following image on his Facebook profile apparently in protest against House Resolution 1109 which authorised convening of a Constituent You are here: Home / Politics / Filipino vacuousness on Facebook. — “Filipino vacuousness on Facebook | Filipino Voices”,
- Latham monsters them all for their vacuousness. July 25, 2010. Be the first to comment The one-time prime ministerial candidate can astutely highlight the vacuousness of both major parties' campaigns. — “Latham's Scathing Take On Election Campaign Is On The Money”, .au
- meaning, or substance: barrenness, blankness, emptiness, hollowness, vacancy, vacuity, vacuousness. ideas, meaning, or substance: barrenness, blankness, emptiness, inanity, vacancy, vacuity, vacuousness. — “Search Results for "vacuousness"”,
- Profile. VacuousNess. Send VacuousNess a private message. This user hasn't added a description yet. Join CLUBFRY and make friends Did you promise never to twitter again, then? about 57 minutes, 24. — “VacuousNess " The New Adventures of Stephen Fry”,
- Shut it: Keane has fallen into Premier League "vacuousness" Dunphy has previously been a staunch advocate of Keane who has defended the equally often outspoken Irishman's comments and actions, but feels he is being sucked into the Premier League's "vacuousness". — “Sunderland's Roy Keane told stop 'bull****ing' - Telegraph”,
- Is Michael Jackson's Neverland the ultimate in vacuousness? BlogRatings. PODoMATIC. FeedBurner. Archives of 1000+ Ways. BBC – World Is Michael Jackson's Neverland the ultimate in vacuousness?. — “Is Michael Jackson's Neverland the ultimate in vacuousness”,
- Vacuous definition, without contents; empty: See more. 'vacuousness. —n. Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. 2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins. — “Vacuous | Define Vacuous at ”,
- Definition of vacuousness in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is vacuousness? Meaning of vacuousness as a legal term. What does vacuousness mean in law?. — “vacuousness legal definition of vacuousness. vacuousness”, legal-
- Why is it that our society ridicules fortune tellers, yet puts political prognosticators on television news shows? Take CNN, which regularly trots out political seer Bill Schneider to tell us peasants what's happening in our political world. THE VACUOUSNESS OF POLITICAL PROGNOSTICATORS. — “Jim Hightower | THE VACUOUSNESS OF POLITICAL PROGNOSTICATORS”,
- Definition of vacuousness from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of vacuousness. Pronunciation of vacuousness. Definition of the word vacuousness. Origin of the word vacuousness. — “vacuousness - Definition of vacuousness at ”,
- Synonyms for vacuousness. Other words for vacuousness. Different words for vacuousness. Antonyms of vacuousness. — “vacuousness - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- Bill Easterly sent me a link to the post The Vortex of Vacuousness that I posted the other day, but I like this one better: Maybe we should put rats in charge of foreign aid research, by William Easterly: Laboratory. — “Economist's View: "Rats Outperform Humans in Interpreting Data"”,
- Vacuousness - Meaning and definition noun indicative of or marked by mental vacuity and an absence of ideas; `the vacuousness of her face belied her feelings`. — “Vacuousness - Encyclopedia”,
- Find synonyms for vacuousness in Roget's Thesaurus on Yahoo! Education. — “vacuousness - Thesaurus Synonyms and Word Suggestions”,
- Vac·u·ous·ness n. The quality or state of being vacuous; emptiness; vacuousness. Top. Home > Library > Literature & Language > WordNet. Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun has one meaning:. — “vacuousness: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Political cartoons by Bado, member of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists. Caption: France will choose: -Blue: Royal's inexperience -White: Bayrou's vacuousness Red: Sarkozy's temper. — “France vote - Political Cartoon by Bado, Le Droit - 04/21/2007”,
- Obama Barack: An Exercise in Vacuousness? US Democrats and left-leaning Independents have demonstrated that, in their opinion, the singer is more important than the song. In this country, Blair had managed to win an election and retain power. — “TAXING TIMES: Obama Barack: An Exercise in Vacuousness?”,
- Death Proof' is like an apologia to vacuousness and stupidity." By Pascal Gavillet. Translated By Kate Death Proof is like an apologia to vacuousness and stupidity. Except for some technical prowess - including an impressive car. — “The 'Palm of Failure' for Quentin Tarantino”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Vacuousness - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
related videos for vacuousness
- Of Seceding, Childishness, and Vacuousness My off-the-cuff rambling (complete with dog barking) of those states wishing to secede from the union, the extreme childishness of Crommunist, and how size matters. TheWoolyBumbleBee/TruthAndOblivion - Crommunist's latest fiasco - Chill Girls in Pink Corvettes - Slymepit - Size Matters Article on AVfM - http
- Girls Apartment - Vacuousness mind Girls Apartment - Vacuousness mind photo - 2010/12/22 , 2011/8/17
- Equal Ways Equal Ways Pieter Nooten & Michael Brook Vocals - Alison Limerick Album : Sleeps With The Fishes Label: 4AD Released: 1987 "By late 1987, Pieter Nooten had left Clan Of Xymox, but Ivo continued to be intrigued by the tapes Pieter would send him. He suggested a team-up with guitarist/producer Michael Brook, who had been working with Brian Eno as well as recording for Eno's Opal label. The result was a quiet album of fragile songs and dreamlike soundscapes entitled Sleeps With The Fishes". (4) "Pieter Nooten's Sleeps With The Fishes is adept at taking what should be morose music and converts it into something resplendent. And it maintains that sad, beautiful sensation throughout its length. Not too many albums have such a perfectly-realized mood and atmosphere, one that draws you into its haunting world and stays with you long after the last song ends. But Sleeps With The Fishes is just such an album. And though some of its content delves into the Goth and ambient genres, it easily avoids the former's self-indulgent melodramatics and the latter's vacuousness." () Tommaso October 4th, 2008 at 2:46 am I'm listening to it today, 21 years after its release. It is still a masterwork. line fanis December 27th, 2008 at 6:33 pm the absolute ambient album. music that makes you want to dive into your soul... all time classic, a masterpiece. line Scott Harbert April 10th, 2009 at 9:09 am My favorite ambient album. A masterwork that cries for a sequel. Pieter and Michael ...
- Random Thoughts Lost v-log from spring 2012. Shot in 720. Why the black bars on the side? No idea. Burbling questions with no answers. Ranging from a social comment to complete vacuousness.
- Nir Rosen at the U of A, part I Freelance writer Nir Rosen talks about US-Israeli policy in the Middle East, the vacuousness of the term 'Terrorism,' and other issues.
- Nir Rosen at the U of A, part III. Freelance writer Nir Rosen talks about US-Israeli policy in the Middle East, the vacuousness of the term 'Terrorism,' and other issues
- Pieter Nooten & Michael Brook - Suddenly I (music video) PIETER NOOTEN ( / ) Pieter Nooten's musical career starts as early as the late 70s. Starting out as the drummer in a local symphonic rock band, Nooten quickly changes to bass guitar and later keyboards, playing in different bands all over the place. At the height of house squatting culture and New Wave, Nooten meets Anka Wolbert and Ronny Moorings who just formed Xymox together. During the mid-eighties Xymox records two highly acclaimed albums on 4AD. Nooten teams up with Michael Brook to record Sleeps with the fishes, also released on 4AD.This Osoundtrack to heaven (Melody Maker) would become Nooten's highly acclaimed masterpiece and Omaintains a cult status up until this day (). In 1989 Xymox signs to PolyGram NY and release their third album, "Twist of Shadows". By 1990, in spite of the band's success, Nooten decides to leave Xymox due to growing internal musical differences. Whilest Xymox clearly wants to stick to their 80's roots, Nooten starts to explore new musical directions. The new, young dance culture intrigues him and a post as in-house producer at the famous One4Two studio's in Amsterdam is readily undertaken. During the first half of the nineties Nooten produces countless dance 12inches and ambient orientated music for labels and projects(Hypercycle/First Contact/Ultimate Dream Mix), some of which reach the national record charts. By 1995 Nooten moves back over to London and teams up with Anka again who has by now also left ...
- Nir Rosen at the U of A, part V Freelance writer Nir Rosen talks about US-Israeli policy in the Middle East, the vacuousness of the term 'Terrorism,' and other issues
- Nir Rosen at the U of A, part IV Freelance writer Nir Rosen talks about US-Israeli policy in the Middle East, the vacuousness of the term 'Terrorism,' and other issues
- Murder City 3Aleinz World of Hurt
- Marilyn Strathern: Taking care of a concept: anthropological reflections on the assisted society CRASSH 'Understanding Society' lectures supported by the Thriplow Charitable Trust This final lecture in the series takes on the issue of what seems one of the least appealing aspects of 'society', as the term is used in common parlance, namely its vacuousness, and suggests what an anthropologist might find interesting in that. Does the Big Society render the concept even more (as in bigger) vacuous? And if it does, what might be some of the consequences? The lecture questions both what might be taken for granted in an appeal to society and what it then means to promote it. If indeed there is no such thing, do these questions become more interesting, or less so? It is a conundrum that is best approached from a wider stage than ministerial pronouncements.
- Gran Popo Football Club - La Poesie cést fini Grand Popo Football Club are a French electronic music group of a DJ/book-loving television presenter/chat show host and producer/classically trained pianist who studied at the National Conservatory in Paris, respectively. The duo apparently adopted their unusual moniker after Ariel Wizman visited the West African village of Grand Popo to film a television programme and decided that the community was missing a football club. After studying piano, composition, and electronic music, Nicolas Errèra became involved in theatre and successfully directed short films (winning the Clermont-Ferrand prize in 1991, for his Going To Dieppe Without Seeing The Sea ) as well as becoming half of pop duo 2 Source. Wizman, meanwhile, DJed at Colombian parties in Paris. He became renowned for his show on Radio Nova that mixed easy listening, soundtracks, and electronic music. When the show transferred to television, Wizman brought in guests as disparate as Johnny Rotten and German philosophers: fortuitously, his guests also included 2 Source, an invite that rekindled Wizman and Errera's previous friendship. GPFC's first recording appeared on the Source Lab 3 compilation in 1996, but they did not release their debut, Shampoo Victims, until 2000 (the album was re-released two years later). Together the duo creates Gallic pop that seems to revere and revile the music of peers such as Daft Punk, Air, and Cassius in equal measure. They dubbed a song that sounded curiously like the former "One ...
twitter about vacuousness
- MattBruenig: @Storris Where is the justification? It's getting really sad. Desert abandoned for vacuousness. This bizarre democracy arg is clearly empty.
- VacuousNess: RT @PosPositive: We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
- VacuousNess: Fling enough dirt, eventually there is not enough ground left to stand on.
- resiak: @deleresk nb. this is me applauding your posts so far, not saying your blog falls into the trap of vacuousness that post complains about!
- VacuousNess: @bekfarry rarely sense is over rated- probably why it is not so common ?!
- VacuousNess: Oh dear now she in the bedroom singing the 'Dumb ways....' Advert. Funny child :)
- yvontas: @Sif_Infamous now that We have solved the vacuousness that is modern culture.. shall we do world peace tomorrow haha ?
- BForce77: @misterhsk Is Sarah Churchwell on it tonight? Using her hands to emphasis her own vacuousness?
- SimonMagus: @them_apples ...I hate it - with a vengence, it's pretention, its vacuousness...aaagh @iamortonomous
- JudyJudy47: @jannarden "vacuous society".. LOVE hockey BUT decided multimillionaire NHL players/owners bickering trumps Black Friday in "vacuousness!"
- GHalv: Hammers, the vacuousness of Barack Obama's Thanksgiving proclamations are standing testament to his vacuousness as... http://t.co/ibnRPXHl
- RCMoya612: Sunny: 'So if LABOUR aren't centre-left, WHO is, hmmm, smarty pants!?! Bet you didn't think of that.' Let the vacuousness of that sink in.
- jenwasp: @fiatpanda That silly woman should be told that the vacuousness of her timeline is her fault. It's who you follow.
- SeeBeeWhitman: @lilacwood Ha ha, I don't want to focus too hard on "look how boring grinding is!" More just the vacuousness of life-consuming entertainment
- Mtn_Fox: She thinks it's "sad" that women would long to be bishops in the CofE. When vacuousness becomes a virtue: http://t.co/Hor1oBZM
- Fababuxx: vacuousness like a float in universe #sixwords
- bekfarry: Gee @VacuousNess, I wish that made sense ;)
- entropymedia: RT @dntsqzthchrmn: Someone is pointing out vacuousness in the paper of record and the Times is on it.
- dntsqzthchrmn: Someone is pointing out vacuousness in the paper of record and the Times is on it.
- yourjonreid: "I pamper my melancholy and try to find in the vacuousness of the desert a special historical poignancy."
- VacuousNess: @bekfarry get off the damn phone ?! :p #theusefulnessoftwitteralerts
- roryisconfused: @Dorianlynskey so we're obsessed with irony/vacuousness, but our cultural touchpoints (Bon Iver/Wes Anderson/DFW) are overtly sincere?
- VacuousNess: Never bite the hand which feeds........
- mihow172: Herself Classificatory Dike With Vacuousness: .HGI
- buria87: RT @FalguniSheth: "Right to Defend Itself" = same vacuousness as "Reverse Racism" argument. Bullies/those in power claiming greater injury.
- avelokiteshvara: RT @FalguniSheth: "Right to Defend Itself" = same vacuousness as "Reverse Racism" argument. Bullies/those in power claiming greater injury.
- restructures: RT @FalguniSheth: "Right to Defend Itself" = same vacuousness as "Reverse Racism" argument. Bullies/those in power claiming greater injury.
- FalguniSheth: "Right to Defend Itself" = same vacuousness as "Reverse Racism" argument. Bullies/those in power claiming greater injury.
- VacuousNess: @BoxnRoundhead @LostWaxProcess @fylspin Or 'Elliot Cowan Squared Productions'
- samuel_faster: The depths of vacuousness in Clapham are surely unparalleled in the world to date. Come friendly bombs etc
- James_Rock: @GrahamHill remember politicians represent the people. If they have nothing compelling to offer that reflects the vacuousness of the people.
- VacuousNess: ...The moment 1 opens invitation to exhibition opening, only to find themselves listed as a contributing artist. *happy dance*
- VacuousNess: ....It is fine, no need to panic. Live by the 6 Ps: Prior Preparation Prevents P*** Poor Performance :) #ItWillAllBeFineOnTheNight...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about vacuousness
“Clay Thompson : I got a note the other day from a gentleman who said I am vacuous. I was pretty sure I knew what vacuous means, but I looked it up anyway. It's not a compliment. I don't believe anyone had said before that I am vacuous, although”
— blogs - Clay Thompson - claythompson,
“Actions. Add Friend. Subscribe to Blog. Add to Preferred. Send Message two weeks and we soooo have to poke fun at His Vacuousness. Even though silence echoes in the TARDIS like expanse of the holiday”
— [The Gay SciFi, Fantasy and Horror Site. - www,
“Time has told me not to ask for more!!! D 100/ LBO/f8/ thanks everyone for looking and commenting!”
“Join the Canada 2020 conversation - and have your say! Filed Under: Blog. Tagged: You would think after the moral vacuousness of the Bush administration, with is alternative interogation methods which did more to undermine US strategic interests than advance them, that a country like Canada would”
— Blog | Canada 2020 - Part 3, canada2020.ca
“Jon Chait follows up on his brilliant TNR column on the vacuousness of Senate moderates with a blog post in which he impersonates a moderate trying to avoid taking a position on where to go to dinner: My wife: Do”
— Jon Chait on vacuous Senate moderates - Brendan Nyhan, brendan-
“Alastair's Blog. Return to: Blog | Articles | Videos RSS feed. Breaking News – Cameron's vacuousness an impersonator's nightmare 6 Responses to Breaking News – Cameron's vacuousness an impersonator's nightmare”
— Breaking News – Cameron's vacuousness an impersonator's,
“Clothing line remained a saracen to wait a vacuousness changed on swift s doctor of trying. Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forums”
— In contact still a praise s direct clan in straw allowed he, oqezoxegixe.my-free-
“http:///liza/blog/john_edwards_likes_his_hair_to_be_pretty. Mouse over the text to select it, then press Ctrl-C to copy it. View the forum thread. No votes yet. About author. Liza Sabater is the founding blogger vacuousness a "smear"? This video is not an opinion and it is not a”
— John Edwards likes his hair to be pretty | culturekitchen,