- Vagabondish: Shopping resources and information at . — “Vagabondish”,
- Did you know you could get your very own personalized airline seat cover? A look back at Vagabondish's classic list This list of 20 useless and impractical travel gadgets rounded up by Vagabondish in 2007 remains a classic and one of my favorites. — “20 Useless Travel Gear”,
- Offbeat backpacking and travel news, advice, how-to tips and tall tales from around the world. All content ©right; 2006-present / Design by CLASH. — “Vagabondish | The Travelzine for Today's Vagabond”,
- Hostel Dog has teamed up with Mike over at Vagabondish to release a new line of t-shirts. We worked closely with Mike to create a line of t-shirts that we believe represents the ethos of the Vagabondish reader. — “Vagabondish Wing Shirt from Hostel Dog Hostel Dog”,
- An African safari is likely to be a bit more exciting than a day at Disney Land, but there comes a point where enough is enough. Turner Wright, writing in Vagabondish , runs down seven travel ideas that'll World News Summaries. | Newser. — “7 Ways to Get Jailed (or Killed) While Traveling - Forget”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Vagabondish - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Vagabondish definition, wandering from place to place without any settled home; nomadic: See more. — “Vagabondish | Define Vagabondish at ”,
- Editor's Note: At Viator we are big fans of Vagabondish: The Travelzine for Today's Vagabond. Also check out her personal blog - Not A Ballerina .To read the Viator reply to Amanda & Vagabondish, click here. — “Guest Blogger: Vagabondish | Viator Travel Blog”,
- If you think I post a lot of travel news and links, wait till you read Mike's Vagabondish blog. He shares my fascination with odd/funny/weird/interesting travel news. There's that post about a plane getting hit by lightning and the pilot Continue reading. — “Vagabondish | ”,
- vagabondish is using Twitter. Twitter is a free service that lets you keep in touch with people through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What's happening? vagabondish. Empty Plane Syndrome: Carriers Roll Out Old Ideas, New Concept to Lure Flyers Back: http://bit.ly. — “ (vagabondish) on Twitter”,
- Tag Search Result: "4 Cheapo Questions" for Mike Richard of . October 28, 2009 Start here to find the best bed for your budget. Enter your location *City, Country. Enter your travel dates *Check In. mm/dd/yyyy. — “ Budget Travel Tips – EuroCheapo”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of . Get exclusive content and interact with right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “ | Facebook”,
- Buy Ads . Public Stats. 52,427 Alexa Rank. 39,059 Compete Rank. 424 is an online magazine that discusses offbeat. — “Advertise on | ”,
- vagabondish profile : myRedBook discussion and review board. — “vagabondish profile : myRedBook”,
- Definition of vagabondish from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of vagabondish. Pronunciation of vagabondish. Definition of the word vagabondish. Origin of the word vagabondish. — “vagabondish - Definition of vagabondish at ”,
- Vagabondish. This Week in Kickass Travel Tweets: 5 Stories You Might Have Missed. TSA Forces Assault Rifle-Bearing Soldier to Relinquish Nail Clippers. From Paris (Russia) With Love This Week in Kickass Travel Giveaways. Photo of the Moment: Sleeping at Daybreak, The Road Trip Begins. — “Vagabondish”,
- Information on Montreal for a weekend with Vagabondish!, Free travelogue / travel blog hosting and travel photo & story search engine for travelers. — “Travel Blog: Montreal for a weekend with Vagabondish!”,
- Vagabondish is an online magazine that discusses offbeat backpacking and travel news, advice, how-to tips and tall tales from around the world. As independent travelers at , we rarely recommend tour guides and tour operators. — “Vagabondish Latest Posts / Blog Profile”,
- traveljunkies says: RT @vagabondish How to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian globaldish says: RT @vagabondish: How to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic. — “How to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic”,
- Vagabondish. Photo of the Moment: As Santa Creu de Rodes Burns, Catalonia. How to Chase How (Not) to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic – Part 1. — “Vagabondish”, feeds2
- Offbeat backpacking and travel news, advice, how-to tips and tall tales from around the world. The people who visit are also likely to visit these categories and sites:. — “ - Quantcast Audience Profile”,
related videos for vagabondish
- Valentine - EmmaJayy (Official Lyric Video) check us out on iTunes: Hey everyone! We got a little creative and wrote a valentines song on a whim. Instead of writing an instrumental -- because of time, school, & work we browsed through several beats on youtube to write to. We actually found one by :) so all credit for the music goes to him! We also own NONE of the still photos, they were found through different google searches. All links for the pictures and instrumental will be listed below. instrumental to this song - XFILMZ channel - links to pictures: #1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - i216 #5 - #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - #10 - #11 - *all rights belong to their respectable owners. no copyright infringement intended. LYRICS: Valentine - Written by EmmaJayy © 2011 He's got a real nice smile & he thinks he can make me laugh. He's got a hole in his pocket & a dime fallin' out the back. He's got calloused fingers from playing my favorite song. And the melody is shining as he sings along (2x) Valentine, valentine will you be forever mine? That's what I say in my mind even though I'm invisible. & I'll keep on dreaming 'till the day comes along when you find out your the perfect one. Valentine, valentine I'm invisible, but be mine He's got a thousand mile heart & he ...
- Trailer for the exhibition eMunch.no - Text and image Edvard Munch's word renowned artistry would probably not be what it is if it were not for his aptitude for expressing himself about his works and efforts. The exhibition eMunch.no - Text and image will show what his communication with his surroundings meant to him personally and professionally. His extensive correspondence with several hundred persons in the course of a long and vagabondish life represented a fixed point that followed him on his journeys. The exhibition eMunch.no - Text and image will mark the publication of the internet archive of Edvard Munch's collected writings in January 2011. His letters, notes and literary texts will become available on the internet in a searchable, commented and research-based digital archive. Trailer by Hilde Dybvik and Sivert Thue. www.munch.museum.no
- eMunch.no - Text and Image: Exhibition opening The exhibition eMunch.no - Text and image will show what Munch's communication with his surroundings meant to him personally and professionally. His extensive correspondence with several hundred persons in the course of a long and vagabondish life represented a fixed point that followed him on his journeys. An essential element of the exhibition is to show how Munch's literary ambitions were expressed in a variety of areas. The lyrical prose texts to his own pictures provide a rich opportunity for immersion into his parallel artistic experimentation in words and images. Well known examples are the several literary and visual versions of Scream and Vampire. Like many of his contemporary author and artist friends, Munch wrote his life into fiction. The exhibition will place Munch's literary journals in a contemporary context. As revealed in his testament, Munch anticipated the post mortem publication of his literary works.
- Where are you now? ep. 59 Rory POV- i decided id wear something new i got. so i picked out this: i did my make up and curled my hair my hair. it wasnt some fancy dinner so i just went casual but nice. i grabbed my bag and put my phone in my pocket. it was 6:55 now so i decided to head out. Rory- later dad *walks past him in the living room* Will- hey Rory- *stops and turns* what? Will- be back by 11 Rory- ok *turns and starts to go again* Will- rory Rory- *stops* dad im gonna be late Will- *gets off the couch* here. *hands her 50 bucks* Rory- whats this for? Will- in case he takes u somewhere and u wanna get something Rory- i doubt ill need 50. *extends her hand to him with the money* Will- keep it. spending money Rory- okaaaay. *puts it in her pocket* Will- have fu- Rory- ya know u cant just make me forget about how u forced me here and how u made me leave justin just by bribing me with money. Will- *serious face* im not doing that rory rae. im just trying to be kind to you. Rory- yeah well u cant buy my forgiveness Rory POV- or my love. Will- Rory.. Rory- i have to go *reaches for the door ; will grabs her by the arm* Will- Rory, we need to talk now Rory- Will, we'll talk about this later. right now i have to go to dinner Will- *lets go of her arm* fine. goodbye Rory POV- i closed the door and walked down the hall. i checked my phone. 6:58. i hurried down and out the lobby. i sat on the bench and waited. i grabbed my phone. damn. i cant text anybody. everyones pretty much in ...
- Turtle Sanctuary at Estrella del Mar (Mazatlan, Mexico) During the past year alone, the Turtle Sanctuary at Estrella del Mar has released 120000 olive sea turtles into the wild. Their efforts have increased the survival odds for these amazing creatures ten-fold. We were fortunate enough to witness a mass release of young turtles into the wild - a truly amazing highlight of our trip.
- TBEX 2010 - Branding, Finding a Niche & Relevant Self-Promotion Intro track by The Kooks - See The World Branding, Finding a Niche & Relevant Self-Promotion Debbie Dubrow, Delicious Baby (moderator) Mike Richard, Vagabondish Jessica Spiegel, Italy Logue Annemarie Dooling, Frill Seeker Diary Heather Poole, Gadling & book author Evelyn Hannon, Journeywoman
- Escape from Polar Bear Jail in Churchill, Manitoba "Bad bears" - those polar bears found wandering in or too close to town in Churchill, Manitoba - are often tranquilized and brought to "polar bear jail". A team of biologists monitor and periodically release the bears back into the wild via helicopter during planned "bear lifts". To learn more about Churchill, Manitoba (known as the unofficial "Polar Bear Capital of the World"), check out our series:
- Days N Daze - An Ode to Paul Days N Daze "An Ode to Paul", for the train kids. Thanks to Shelby and Marissa for their artistic contributions. Many of the photos here borrowed from the genius, Mike Richard, at . Visit /wjdaysndaze. Thanks fer listening.
- Vagabondish Saying goodbye to Italy
twitter about vagabondish
- coolblu2: 10 Cool & Unusual Hostels Around the World [PICS] http://su.pr/1uXPj5 #Travel via @dh00
- UlookUbook: @vagabondish bet she's a geordie! haha
- AmyNoey: It could be vagabondish spirit
- AuntieFloTravel: @vagabondish why don't you just move away?
- wolfdancer32266: 10 Cool & Unusual Hostels Around the World http://su.pr/6XK9dr
- santafetraveler: @vagabondish Hope it got better!
- ReedSermons: It could be vagabondish spirit
- diannemichelle: @vagabondish Hope it works out for you!
- domilontano: @vagabondish Did she fall on you then play it off like she was about to offer you "favors"? Happened to me once.
- vagabondish: @klfrancois Suppose I could tell her the bar's out of booze. That should sufficiently horrify her.
- vagabondish: @amandakendle I've had babbling drunk friends but this is epic. She should have her own reality show.
- klfrancois: @vagabondish do/say something to horrify her. she'll stumble away. if that fails, couple more should do the trick.
- amandakendle: @vagabondish LOL the babbling sounds like me without beer. Glad we haven't met in real life yet? #justyouwait
- dianabydesign: @vagabondish eeeesh, that is rough!
- vagabondish: @diannemichelle I'm gonna try putting her in a sleeper hold. That should do it.
- vagabondish: @santafetraveler Would that it were that easy! I came to see a band here and there's nowhere for me to go!
- diannemichelle: @vagabondish Buy her a shot, and you might get your wish!
- santafetraveler: @vagabondish Change your seat-lol!
- vagabondish: Sitting next to THE drunkest woman in the history of beer. Has not stopped babbling for 45 mins. Please just pass out on the bar. PLEASE.
- MullerDesign: Google Maps Captures Plane in Flight Over Chicago http://fb.me/KKIvSnXj
- holligurl: 25 Best Destinations in the [email protected] @tripadvisor
- lindyjordansa: @vagabondish damn joked about that with a friend this afternoon.
- TravelOutbackOz: RT @vagabondish: Osama Bin Laden's Compound in Abbottabad Has Tourist Destination Potential: That didn't take long http://bit.ly/iyHZb4
- AyersRockFacts: RT @vagabondish: Osama Bin Laden's Compound in Abbottabad Has Tourist Destination Potential: That didn't take long http://bit.ly/iyHZb4
- Amanda467: RT @vagabondish: Osama Bin Laden's Compound in Abbottabad Has Tourist Destination Potential: That didn't take long http://bit.ly/iyHZb4
- vagabondish: @MissouriAbroad If there's money to be made, someone will figure a way to commoditize it. Even the homes of mass-murdering terrorist leaders
- MissouriAbroad: Really? RT @vagabondish: Bin Laden's Compound in Abbottabad Has Tourist Destination Potential: That didn't take long http://bit.ly/iyHZb4
- vagabondish: Osama Bin Laden's Compound in Abbottabad Has Tourist Destination Potential: That didn't take long http://bit.ly/iyHZb4
- vagabondish: "Rules to Know – Airline Rules” iPhone App: Now this looks interesting http://bit.ly/jbxwp9
- vagabondish: @BrooklynNomad I was counting the minutes till you'd RT that one
- thewastelands: Photo of the Moment: Abandoned Japanese Theme Park http://bit.ly/jZdqEY
- airtreks: San Fran love. RT @vagabondish: The 25 Best Destinations in the World (via @TripAdvisor) http://bit.ly/zkOa
- travelinglinds: @vagabondish the bacon to my eggs :)
- vagabondish: @travelinglinds Cheese to the macaroni?? :)
- vagabondish: @rtwdave Nobody likes a braggart! :P
- TheRittenhouse: Travel Tuesday Tips! RT @vagabondish: The 25 Best Destinations in the World (via @TripAdvisor): Oh, Prague, ho… (cont) http://deck.ly/~PRM1w
- Audimann2005: RT @tripadvisor: Thanks! RT @vagabondish The 25 Best Destinations in the World (via @TripAdvisor): Oh, Prague, how I long for you - http://bit.ly/zkOa
- tripadvisor: Thanks! RT @vagabondish The 25 Best Destinations in the World (via @TripAdvisor): Oh, Prague, how I long for you - http://bit.ly/zkOa
- jontybills: @vagabondish no mostar? Sarajevo? For shame! Oh, and Olomouc is the thinking mans Prague.
- ciaodeborah: RT @ciaosandy NEW POST: http:/// @AmbleResorts @christackett @vagabondish @MotherNatureNet @cdccdc
- traveldaveuk: @vagabondish 13 out of 25, not bad
- clairelizabeth: my new #travel bucket list, 8 of 25 isn't too bad? RT @vagabondish 25 Best Destinations in the World via @TripAdvisor http://bit.ly/zkOa
- rtwdave: @vagabondish I'm 18 of 25 - not bad!
- vagabondish: The 25 Best Destinations in the World (via @TripAdvisor): Oh, Prague, how I long for you - http://bit.ly/zkOa
- travelinglinds: @vagabondish you are the icing on my cupcake :)
- dotnomad: RT @vagabondish: The Blue Town of #Morocco [Gallery] http://bit.ly/jHJz7g
- Road_Trippers: RT @BootsnAll: RT @vagabondish: Visiting America's best new microdistilleries: perfect for the alcoholic traveler! http://bit.ly/j8UAxo
- BootsnAll: RT @vagabondish: Visiting America's best new microdistilleries: perfect for the alcoholic traveler! http://bit.ly/j8UAxo
- vagabondish: Visiting America's best new microdistilleries: perfect for the alcoholic traveler! http://bit.ly/j8UAxo
- rtwdave: RT @vagabondish: A VIP Seaplane Departure Lounge in The Maldives: This. Rules. http://bit.ly/mPvPpV
- whats_haapanen: Yes, please! RT @vagabondish: A VIP Seaplane Departure Lounge in The Maldives: This. Rules. http://bit.ly/mPvPpV
- vagabondish: A VIP Seaplane Departure Lounge in The Maldives: This. Rules. http://bit.ly/mPvPpV
- rtwflights: Eejitry RT @vagabondish: EU Loves the Liquids Ban So Much, They're Keeping It for Two More Years http://bit.ly/iE6a2m
- vagabondish: EU Loves the Liquids Ban So Much, They're Keeping It for Two More Years: Fan-tastik http://bit.ly/iE6a2m
- vagabondish: Win a 4-week trip this summer from @Triptrotting! Can you be the "Ultimate Triptrotter"? http://on.fb.me/jmOnuf
- fantastk: @vagabondish so, what is the scene of things over there? Is it safe to travel or not?
- Tonyh2009: Google Maps Captures Plane in Flight Over Chicago http://su.pr/1ZqxgO
- vagabondish: @travelinglinds Yes, please! :)
- graemescala: Unicorn magic RT @Dalfers: What happens when a plane flies through a google maps satellite photo? http://bit.ly/hkeKOL
- dalfers: What happens when a plane flies through a google maps satellite photo? http://bit.ly/hkeKOL
- EZNterNetShop: MicroTrax: High-tech Asset Protection for Your Mobile Gadgets: Travel long enough and the likelihood that you'll... http://bit.ly/ltyqEB
- elainemarcum: MicroTrax: High-tech Asset Protection for Your Mobile Gadgets: Travel long enough and the likelihood that you'll... http://bit.ly/ltyqEB
- Benjaswist: @vagabondish Yes! It was my most memorable part of my Key West trip last year.
- angela_jones1: RT @estefalvarez: Oman Travel Tips http://j.mp/ij5G1A via @AddToAny @vagabondish @adventuregirl @angela_jones1 @dwighthz @Travel_Leisure7 @statravel
- estefalvarez: Oman Travel Tips http://j.mp/ij5G1A via @AddToAny @vagabondish @adventuregirl @angela_jones1 @dwighthz @Travel_Leisure7 @statravel
- angela_jones1: Places I want to go http://t.co/PaUvIWO @MyOntarioInfo @nomadicmatt @BSxox @vagabondish @CNTraveler @AP_Travel @statravel @deliciousbaby
- ValentinaP77: @vagabondish I saw tourist in Zanzibar spending the whole vacation in the Resort and then back home saying how beautiful the island was!
- Stephan_Kot: RT @voyagesroy: Postcard from #Bali [Video]: A little tranquility and inspiration on this lovely Friday http://bit.ly/iAnUMw
- gobedrock: We love @vagabondish's suggestion of going off the tourist trail…schools and cemeteries are great ideas! http://ow.ly/4LHCj
- ValentinaP77: @vagabondish Amazong the sunset #KeyWest... It leaves me without words everytime!
- SofyaPetrukhin: @vagabondish, sad, but so American. I hear there's a McDonald's by Auschwitz. #Palmtoface
- SofyaPetrukhin: Oh, @vagabondish, I'm #Jealous
- stefwerbie: @vagabondish take that any day #KeyWest
- compleattravel: @vagabondish especially when taking part in guided tours that only allow the minimum time at each stop on the route. Why bother at all?
- cuffzbylinz: RT @Linz_Shelton: Hey @vagabondish - do you agree w/ @L2_ThinkTank that @Delta, @SouthwestAir & @AmericanAir are digital IQ "geniuses?" www.bit.ly/f3tswe
- cam2000deluxe: You forgot Hawaii RT @vagabondish: From the southernmost point in the US. Wish you were here http:///h7il9lej
- Linz_Shelton: Hey @vagabondish - do you agree w/ @L2_ThinkTank that @Delta, @SouthwestAir & @AmericanAir are digital IQ "geniuses?" www.bit.ly/f3tswe
- PlutoInLove: @vagabondish If you can't get away from it all on Mt. Everest-- where the hell can you?!
- TravelsWithTwo: *Siiiigh.* Viva la Florida Keys! RT @vagabondish: From the southernmost point in the US. Wish you were here http:///h7il9lej
- hdoug: @vagabondish I got obsessed with driving to the end of the Keys!
- hdoug: @vagabondish Cocoa Beach. I actually have a room with my stuff on it there but I wasn't going to turn around and go back
- croyle: @vagabondish No worries, You are forgiven if you are having a fantastic time there :D
- sarahdweaver: Been there! So beautiful! RT @vagabondish: From the southernmost point in the US. Wish you were here http://t.co/v8W2be5
- chrisbode: Wow... RT @vagabondish: Did you know: Mount Everest has 3G coverage: Kind of sad actually - http://bit.ly/lJH2Nr
- vagabondish: @croyle D'oh! You are correct, sir! I literally thought about that as I was pressing SEND.
- croyle: @vagabondish You mean southernmost point of continental U.S.... Hawaii is much further south. Enjoy to its fullest anyway! :)
- MischievousMich: Its all about mindful traveling! @vagabondish: Sad how many tourists spend their travels practically running from one photo opp to the next.
- vagabondish: @hdoug Amen for that! Where did you drive in from?
- vagabondish: From the southernmost point in the US. Wish you were here http://t.co/hUeJLUr
- MalloryOnTravel: @vagabondish maybe due to too many excursions where they have little time for doing any saviouring?
- TheTwoGypsies: @vagabondish I think the best photos are the "of the moment " ones. Unplanned and spontaneous truly captures the freedom of travel.
- vagabondish: RT @JohnnyJet: Wondering what Abbottabad looks like? Here are some lovely pics http://t.co/IwFkceQ via @ReallyVirtual @Rahat
- vagabondish: @AthenasAzure I can see why! Stunning view up here!
- OstephaniaO: agreed. RT @vagabondish: Sad how many tourists spend their travels practically running from one photo opp to the next. It seems "savoring...
- krisbarnes: @vagabondish i travelled world whn I was 18 and rarely took pics!Now with digital cameras its too easy to gt snap happy.no1can enjoy moments
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about vagabondish
“We've launched our most ambitious Twitter giveaway ever. Introducing the Reswizzle My Travel Blog! contest. The contest is open now and crazy simple to enter: Follow @Vagabondish on Twitter Retweet: "Just entered to win an amazing redesign of my”
— Introducing: The Reswizzle My Travel Blog!' Twitter Contest,
“Information on Montreal for a weekend with Vagabondish!, Free travelogue / travel blog hosting and travel photo & story search engine for travelers”
— Travel Blog: Montreal for a weekend with Vagabondish!,
“The Outside Blog includes up-to-the-minute outdoor and adventure travel news, gear reviews and recommendations, photography tips, fitness advice and more from Outside Magazine. Get tips and advice on the best gear, outdoor travel, ecotourism,”
— The Outside Blog, outside-
“Travelgrove's official blog, where you can find industry news, great travel tips and fun vacation-related articles”
— Travelgrove Blog - News from the travel industry and,
“Let's get the New Year off to a great start with the first Travel Blog Carnival. The organiser, Darren of Travel Rants, wants to showcase posts about travel 4 Ways to be a Traveller not a Tourist on the Vagabondish blog advises on how to ditch your worst tourist traits and don the mantle of the more”
— Welcome to the first Travel Blog Carnival,
“Today's "4 Cheapo Questions " interview features Mike Richard, founder and editor of , the "travelzine for today's vagabond." We've been big fans of Mike's website for a long time, both for its thoughtful articles and talented”
— "4 Cheapo Questions" for Mike Richard of ,
“If you think I post a lot of travel news and links, wait till you read Mike's Vagabondish blog. He shares my fascination with odd/funny/weird/interesting travel”
— | ,
“Galavanting is a leading online women's travel magazine. Writers from around the globe inspire readers with essays and travel tips to encourage women in their worldly adventures”
— Reswizzle My Travel Blog Contest from Vagabondish - 369,