- Double outlet right ventricle means two blood vessels leave the right ventricle. Children with double outlet right ventricle may have other heart defects. — “Double Outlet Right Ventricle | Seattle Children's Hospital”,
- The lateral ventricles are part of the ventricular system of the brain. Clinical significance The volume of the lateral ventricles are known to increase with age. — “Lateral Ventricle - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- The Atria (an adjacent/upper heart chamber that is smaller than a ventricle) primes the Pump. Interventricular means between two or more ventricles (for example the interventricular septum), while intraventricular means within one ventricle (for example an intraventricular block). — “Ventricle (heart) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A selection of articles related to ventricle The system comprises four ventricles: right and left lateral ventricles, third ventricle, and fourth ventricle. — “ventricle”,
- Learn about several types of single ventricle defects Most of this partially oxygenated blood goes from the left ventricle into the aorta and on to the body. — “Single Ventricle Defects”,
- Double inlet left ventricle - Overview, Double inlet left ventricle (DILV) is a congenital Double inlet left ventricle (DILV) is a congenital heart defect that affects the valves of the heart. — “Double inlet left ventricle - Overview”, umm.edu
- Wikipedia has an article on: Ventricle. Wikipedia ventricle (plural ventricles) (anatomy) One of two lower ventricle in Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913. — “ventricle - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of ventricle in the Medical Dictionary. ventricle explanation. Information about ventricle in Free online English dictionary. What is ventricle? Meaning of ventricle medical term. What does ventricle mean?. — “ventricle - definition of ventricle in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- Ventricle definition, any of various hollow organs or parts in an animal body. See more. — “Ventricle | Define Ventricle at ”,
- Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions Ventricle: A chamber of an organ. For example, the four connected cavities (hollow spaces) in the central portion of the brain and the lower two chambers of the heart are called ventricles. — “Ventricle definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of”,
- Ventricle. Lifestyle, fitness & health information about Ventricle. Abnormalities of the Heart Ventricle, Cerebral Ventricle Functions, What Are the Causes of an Enlarged Heart Ventricle?, Causes of L. — “Ventricle | ”,
- ventricle n. A small cavity or chamber within a body or organ, especially: The chamber on the left side of the heart that receives arterial blood. — “ventricle: Definition from ”,
- Shape The left ventricle is longer and more conical in shape than the right, and on transverse section its concavity presents an oval or nearly circular outline. The left ventricle is thicker and more muscular than the right ventricle because it pumps blood at a higher pressure. — “Left Ventricle - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- Learn about several types of single ventricle defects Survival depends on there being an opening in the wall between the atria (atrial septal defect) and usually an opening in the wall between the two ventricles (ventricular septal defect). — “Single-Ventricle Defects”,
- What is a Single Ventricle - Jared LaCorte MD FAAP FACC Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship at Children Hospital of New York Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. — “What is a Single Ventricle Video – 5”, 5
- The term single ventricle refers to any congenital cardiac anomaly in which one ventricle is hypoplastic or absent, such as hyposplastic left heart syndrome. Hypoplasia of either semilunar valve or either ventricular outflow tract is generally amenable to a biventricular repair. — “Single Ventricle”,
- Double outlet right ventricle. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Double outlet right ventricle - wikidoc”,
- Ventricle information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. — “Ventricle - ”,
- Ventricle Records - music label and distributor specializing in mysterious female vocals. — “Ventricle”,
- Definition of ventricle in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of ventricle. Pronunciation of ventricle. Translations of ventricle. ventricle synonyms, ventricle antonyms. Information about ventricle in the free online English dictionary and. — “ventricle - definition of ventricle by the Free Online”,
- Single ventricle anomalies and Fontan circulation information provided in the Heart Encyclopedia by Heart Institute staff at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. — “Single Ventricle Anomalies, Cincinnati Children's Hospital”,
related videos for ventricle
- Dor Procedure. Left ventricle remodelling. University of Bari, Italy. Division of Cardiac Surgery Ischemic left ventricular very large antero-apical aneurysm treated by left ventricular re-shaping according to Dor technique.
- Fourth Ventricle 2 Learn about the prominent features of the fourth ventricle. Neuroscience.
- Anat - Diencephalon & 3rd Ventricle 3 (11/2/10) Dr. Singh's Tutorial
- Left Ventricle The latest problem sent on video. It's right beside Heart, and is one of the problems I couldn't imagine doing when I started. Also, a break from the down-tempo and electronic tunage: JJ Cale - Any Way the Wind Blows. [v3]
- DCRV repair, Double Chambered Right Ventricle Redmond Burke MD, Chief of Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery at Miami Children's Hospital demonstrates the operative technique for DCRV repair at Miami Children's Hospital. This video is graphic. The program website is Cardiac Program Website: Wikipedia Youtube channel: Facebook: Scribd: Myspace: Linkdin: Twitter , Contact Doctor Burke at Redmond111@
- Heart Model II - Right Ventricle This video was produced to help students of human anatomy at Modesto Junior College study our anatomical models.
- 4th ventricle tumor Resection of a 4th Ventricle Ependymoma
- double inlet left ventricle-Kaitlyn Elizabeth's Journey WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A FEW PICTURES THAT MAY UPSET SOME PEOPLE. SO IF YOU ARE QUEEZY ABOUT BLOOD AND STUFF PLEASE DONT WATCH THIS. THANKS....... This is a video of my daughter Kaitlyn. She was born on May 24th,2008 weighing 5lbs 5oz. We thou...ght she was a normal healthy baby. On July 12th,2008 we got the most devestating news that our daughter has a congenital heart condition called "Double inlet left ventricle" also known as "Single ventricle." We were flown up to the University of Minnesota Childrens Hospital Fairview in Minneapolis, MN. Three days after being there she suffered three strokes that resulted in her now having a lot of brain damage, epilepsy and in the feature she will probably have cerebal palsey and may never be able to walk. She underwent her first open heart surgery on July 23rd, 2008 at 7 weeks old. She almost didnt make it. She was on the ECMO Machine (Artificial Heart and lung bypass machine ) for a week and a half and she was on the ventilator for 3 weeks. On September 26th,2008 we were finally dishcharged to come home. On June 24th,2009 she underwent her second open heart surgery. This one went very well. She was only in the hospital for 10 days. She will have to have one more open heart surgery in the next two years with a possible heart transplant in the next 15 or 20 years. She's one remarkable baby and she's taught us so much. We cherish every moment with our daughter and we wouldnt give her up for the world. She means everything to ...
- Cortechs - Third Ventricle (Original Mix) Machines Speak Techno Vol 1. 
- Noncompactant Left Ventricle or Spongyform LV Left ventricular noncompaction is a rare unclassified cardiomyopathy with markedly prominent apical trabeculae with deep intertrabecular recesses.These are best visualized on color flow Doppler of the left ventricle using apical windows. The trabeculations have a spongy appearance on short axis views and should not be confused with intracavitary thrombi. Left ventricular noncompaction may present in childhood or later adulthood. The prognosis is generally poor.
- Single Ventricle Surgery: Third Stage Repair - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (6 of 7) In the third stage of the repair, more blood vessels are rerouted in and around the heart. Drs. Spray and Gruber explain with an animated 3-D model. Single ventricle malformations are a group of congenital heart defects in which one of the hearts pumping chambers (ventricles) develops improperly and cannot effectively circulate blood. In this video series, you'll learn how experts in the Fetal Heart Program at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia diagnose and monitor single ventricle malformations before birth, allowing effective treatment to begin right after delivery.
- Telovelar Approach for Cysticercal Cyst Occupying Fourth Ventricle Young man presenting gait ataxia and vertigo since last year. Microsurgery perfomed on telovelar approach via suboccipital craniotomy. A cysticercal cyst fulfills the fourth ventricle with slight brainstem compression. Intraoperatively, observed arachnoiditis of tela choroidea and thickness of meddullary inferior velum as well. Due chronicity of infection, the whole cyst were adhered on ventricle walls, performing the dissecciont unviable. Also observed the cyst projecting through tonsils. A third ventriculostomy were performed just before the surgery.
- Fourth-ventricle ependymoma (brain surgery) part 1
- Brain Stem Model - Lateral & Third Ventricles This video was produced to help students of human anatomy at Modesto Junior College study our anatomical models.
- How the Body Works : The Ventricles of the Brain The Ventricles of the Brain The ventricles of the brain are four cavities which are filled with cerebrospinal fluid. Two large lateral ventricles are in the cerebrum, the third ventricle lies between the two thalami and the fourth between the cerebellum and the brain stem.
- Heart Model II - Ventricles - Internal Anatomy This video was produced to help students of human anatomy at Modesto Junior College study our anatomical models.
- vascular and ventricles by DR:) neuroanatomy video of vascular and ventricles of brain
- What Are Single Ventricle Malformations? - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2 of 7) Babies born with single ventricle malformations have a difficult time getting blood to different areas of the body. Drs. Gruber and Rychik explain the anatomy and physiology of a normal heart vs. a single ventricle heart. Single ventricle malformations are a group of congenital heart defects in which one of the hearts pumping chambers (ventricles) develops improperly and cannot effectively circulate blood. In this video series, you'll learn how experts in the Fetal Heart Program at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia diagnose and monitor single ventricle malformations before birth, allowing effective treatment to begin right after delivery.
- Joseph's Story - Single Ventricle Malformations - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1 of 7) Joseph's congenital heart defect was difficult for Lynne and Anthony to comprehend. Single ventricle malformations are a group of congenital heart defects in which one of the hearts pumping chambers (ventricles) develops improperly and cannot effectively circulate blood. In this video series, you'll learn how experts in the Fetal Heart Program at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia diagnose and monitor single ventricle malformations before birth, allowing effective treatment to begin right after delivery.
- Single Ventricle Jared C. LaCorte MD, FAAP, FACC Pediatric Cardiology Metro Pediatric Cardiology Medical School Albany Medical College Pediatric Residency- New York Presbyterian Hospital- Cornell Medical Center Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship- Children's Hospital of New York-Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- M-Mode Measurement of the Left Ventricle In this teaching video, Tommy shows you how to perform m-mode measurement of the left ventricle (LV) using echocardiography. When you do the measurement, always make sure that the ventricle has a round (not oval) appearance. If the ventricle looks oval, you should probably move the transducer up one intercostal space. Enjoy!
- Neuroanatomy: Horizontal Slice @ 3rd Ventricle Roof Various structures in a human brain horizontal slice at the level of the roof of the third ventricle. Structures include thalamus, caduate, lateral ventricles, fornix, internal capsules and more.
- Fourth-ventricle ependymoma (brain surgery) part 2
- Ventricles Part 1 Explanation of the ventricles of the brain using a ventricle model.
- 2010 Volcom mens Ventricle jacket & 2010 Conditions mens goretex pant- EasyLoungin review
- Fontan Operation - Single Ventricle Malformations - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (4 of 7) The first stage of surgery is called the Fontan operation. Single ventricle malformations are a group of congenital heart defects in which one of the hearts pumping chambers (ventricles) develops improperly and cannot effectively circulate blood. In this video series, you'll learn how experts in the Fetal Heart Program at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia diagnose and monitor single ventricle malformations before birth, allowing effective treatment to begin right after delivery.
- Angiogram - Left Ventricle This is my left ventricle, dyed. There's nothing wrong with it, in fact it's in great shape, I just wanted to show off.
- After Delivery - Single Ventricle Malformations - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (3 of 7) While stabilizing the baby after delivery, doctors check for other problems that sometimes occur in conjunction with single ventricle malformation. Single ventricle malformations are a group of congenital heart defects in which one of the hearts pumping chambers (ventricles) develops improperly and cannot effectively circulate blood. In this video series, you'll learn how experts in the Fetal Heart Program at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia diagnose and monitor single ventricle malformations before birth, allowing effective treatment to begin right after delivery.
- Dextrocardia, unique ventricle, pectus carinatum This is a patient with dextrocardia, he has just one ventricule, hipocratic fingers and palpitations.
- Defibrillator and Heart Ventricle Rap In your heart, hanging around Four chambers can be found. The two top chambers which you see Are called the atria, ask your MD. Beneath the atria, right below The two ventricle chambers go. As you probably already know The heart makes your blood flow. Electric currents can be found In your heart, which make it pound. Dont worry, nobody will Send you an electric bill. The ventricle is the part Which pumps the blood out of the heart. Sometimes you can get real sick If theres a problem with the electric. Like one problem it can create Is to make the ventricles fibrillate. Fibrillate means: twitch uncontrollably You can confirm this with your MD. A twitching ventricle dont work too good It cant pump out blood, like it should. Youll get unconscious, on the floor youll lie And to heaven you might be saying, Hi. Now, if the electric you could reset Your normal blood flow, back you might get. Thats why its helpful to have on the scene A defibrillator machine. Defibrillators, heres what they do: They give an electric shock to you. Your heart, for a second or two Will stop working inside of you. Your electric system might reset And from sudden death you need not fret: Back to work your ventricles could go And make the blood in your body flow.
- Optimized 4-Chamber View: the Right Ventricle Sometimes, the right ventricle is not clearly visible in the standard four chamber view. In this echocardiography video, Tommy will teach you how to optimize your image in order to get a better view at the the right ventricular structures. We encourage you to experiment with the transducer position in your patients. Try to use atypical views on top of your standard exam. Your understanding of cardiac anatomy and your reports will greatly improve!
- Fourth Ventricle Learn a little bit about the Fourth Ventricle. A neuroscience video.
- Ventricle Model This video was produced to help students of human anatomy at Modesto Junior College study our anatomical models.
- John Remedy - Ventricle (Lamoen & Lishious Mix) [email protected] Amazing Tech-Trance song I stumbeled across in my collection lawwds... njoy
- Ponies in the Surf at the lilypad
- false tendon within left ventricle
- Nervous System: Meninges, Ventricles, SpinalCord, Reflexes (Dr. O: AP2 Dig'lStory Group11) Describes the Nervous System: including the meninges and ventricles of the brain, the spinal cord, and reflexes. See questions at end of video.
- A Preload and Afterload Sensitive Artificial Ventricle for Testing Cardiovascular Prostheses In the last decades cardiovascular diseases greatly increased worldwide, and bioengineering provided new technologies and cardiovascular prostheses to medical doctors and surgeons. Ventricular assist devices aroused notable interests. As a consequence it is important to faithfully reproduce the interaction between the prostheses and the cardiovascular system when in-vitro experiments are performed. For this reason, a new and improved kind of test benches become necessary. In this paper an artificial ventricle connected to a hydraulic circuit is described. The ventricle's control architecture is based on the estimation of some characteristic parameters. It is showed how this control strategy leads to the mutual interaction between the artificial ventricle and the hydraulic circuit and a correct mean atrial (preload) and aortic (afterload) pressure sensitivity and hydrodynamics. http
- Craniotomy for resection of 4th Ventricle Tumor Dr. Pakzaban () demonstrates the technique of suboccipital craniotomy for access to the posterior cranial fossa using an Aesculap bone scalpel. This approach is used in many different operations including decompression of Chiari malformation. In this case, it is being used for resection of a 4th ventricle tumor known as subependymoma.
- Heart Model II - Left Ventricle This video was produced to help students of human anatomy at Modesto Junior College study our anatomical models.
twitter about ventricle
- XMusings: Humbug 2x20: I think I hit my left ventricle. http://wp.me/p1c9ZQ-7V
- cmokhai: Dip down my ventricle RT @allabtdas: @cmokhai where did Ʋ kip it
- rockynu: DIGNITY, self-esteem and finding TRUE FUN in your RIGHT VENTRICLE??
- txheadquarters: RT @ChildrensPhila: CHOP Launches Single Ventricle Survivorship Program http://bit.ly/kJQWYA #research #pediatrics #cardiology #single_ventricle
- marly05: @sarajcox euuuurrrgh I can hear my left ventricle pulsating gross x
- laylaontherocks: Just took L down to pre op even though been here since about 3:30 this morning. Clot moved to left ventricle & is disrupting blood flow.
- qsltenders: a-z #tenders http://bit.ly/9JJ9MD V is for Valves, Vaccines, Vacuums, Vehicle, Ventricle,Ventilation
- ohmygoditsben: does anyone know how the thickness of the wall in the left ventricle differ from the wall of the right ventricle? I forgot :/
- ASHLEY_WEISS: an extension. - I Think I’m Having a Heart Attack resides in the left ventricle of my heart, where they... http:///xwe2ddqd3p
- ChildrensPhila: CHOP Launches Single Ventricle Survivorship Program http://bit.ly/kJQWYA #research #pediatrics #cardiology #single_ventricle
- CHOP_Research: CHOP Launches Single Ventricle Survivorship Program http://bit.ly/kJQWYA #research #pediatrics #cardiology #single_ventricle
- Crystal_wee: @showism the left atrium contracts and blood goes into the left ventricle past the bicuspid valve
- emschlik: RT @loganjh: I'll settle for half your heart, I'll settle for a quarter, a tiny ventricle #friends
- loganjh: I'll settle for half your heart, I'll settle for a quarter, a tiny ventricle #friends
- loveakindman: @sanjayguptaCNN #medmystery Is it an extra or misplaced ventricle?
- AgentBIGButt: @YFB305 she had a malformation in her 3rd ventricle...it leaked, a clot formed and caused an artery to rupture.
- alyssakilbride: @samifowler lol it begins at the right atrium, then goes to the right ventricle. Somehow gets to the left atrium, then left ventricle (;
- mandirocker: @Jainablackthorn thank you very much, didn't expect this one, MI wiped L ventricle, :/.
- thee_onlychaink: I'm hungry, again.. I need to go on the ventricle tonight.
- TiAnAkApRi2: Vena cava, r.atrium,tricuspid valve,r.ventricle,pulmonary valve,pumonary artery,lung,pulmonary (cont) http://tl.gd/a7ieub
- mintegrada: Últimos artículos: Acute Aortic Intimal Layer and Valvar Apparatus Prolapse Into the Left Ventricle [Images in C... http://bit.ly/jLQemz
- RayBanMoonMan: This project bout to make me bust a ventricle in my brain.. smh
- fortuna_nul_1: CONGRATULATIONS! Now should I make thinly veiled comments about DIGNITY, self-esteem and finding TRUE FUN in your RIGHT VENTRICLE??
- Heart_Blood: Heart machine keeps man ticking: Nichols was among the first people in St. Louis to receive the left ventricle a... http://bit.ly/iDNmzH
- WelcomeWellness: : Single Ventricle Heart Defects: http://bit.ly/lku8ZB
- WellnessInfo: : Single Ventricle Heart Defects http://bit.ly/jnhWra Full http://bit.ly/j0IoET
- KoldestKnuckles: amphibian and reptilian heart has 3 chambers. Amphibians have 2 atria & 1 ventricle. Reptiles have a partial dividing wll in the ventricle
- alexispreciosa: RT @carlitooes: And yet, @AlexisPreciosa still makes my right ventricle have butterflies.(:
- dhiniePurba: My Ventricle contraction make my hearth beat uncontroll
- hlhsfamily: New Program At CHOP Aims To Help Child Survivors With Single Ventricle Heart Defects : http://t.co/SDkKqB8 #hlhs #chd #CHOP
- rbpray: New Program At CHOP Aims To Help Child Survivors With Single Ventricle Heart Defects : http://t.co/mqF1get #hlhs #chd #CHOP
- kittykitongtong: Haha mentang2 calon dokter, sombong haha RT @TimoteusR: Ad valve, atrium, ventricle, myocard, darah.. Haha
- manyetikmavicom: PINEAL GLAND: A pea sized conical mass of tissue behind the 3rd ventricle of the brain, secreting a hormone like substance in some mammals.
- carlitooes: And yet, @AlexisPreciosa still makes my right ventricle have butterflies.(:
- BornToBGreat: Its from my heart...aww where did u get it from...it came from my heart..my left ventricle...I got it out with a field knife myself.
- BeWILLderment: (Gives her bullet) "its from my heart"..."aww really, whered you get it?..."my heart, left ventricle, took it out wit my knife" lmao
- LilSjo: It's a bullet. From my heart. Left ventricle. I pulled it out with a field knife.
- Ceseraborgia: i like reading. :) i hate studying :( why? Because i have to locate the atrium and ventricle in a sheep heart tomorrow
- alexpaggz: Vena cava - ratrium - R av valve/triscuspid - R ventricle - pulmonary semilunar valves - pulmonary artery - to the lungs - 4 (superior)#wtf
- vividesiree: You make my heart have premature ventricle contractions♥
- MissMechee89: @The_LadyParis I love you too my left ventricle ;-)
- rebellionbarbie: @steings The conus arteriosus in Rana feeds out of the ventricle in one diagram and the atria in another. 140 characters can't clear this up
- one_leg: ''i love u from the bottom of my left ventricle'' wtf!!!!!! i cant
- philly_buzz: New Program At CHOP Aims To Help Child Survivors With Single Ventricle Heart Defects: Thanks to surgical... http://dlvr.it/QHjF1
- Munchler: #thatminiheartattackwhen your heart stops beating because your Bundle of His no longer transports the electric pulse to your ventricle
- YAPSHUANGHUI: I hope your left ventricle runs out of blood.
- theloverstraces: @reinersaphir Wait, aren't the walls of the left ventricle thicker because it has to pump blood to the rest of the body through the aorta?
- O2theE: Being required 2 take a science class when its not ur major is the wackest. When will I EVER use the words 'pancreas' or 'ventricle' again?
- BinSager: @ZaShaPer No. Ofcourse it doesnt. The inner ventricle of a galafakis cannot absorb the intermediate anonymity of such microorganism.
- trevOnn: hit me in the left ventricle
- TheMessenger913: Remembrances still, my heart knows not to challenge the past with too narrow a ventricle. Part of me now is what was... http://t.co/x5wRL8a
- 420LIFESTYLE: #ThatMiniHeartAttack when your Left ventricle gets clogged and ur heart stops pumping blood.... #NotSoMiniAnymore!
- katieford123: @MadZombieHatter yep,she had a punctured left ventricle.He tried a thoracotomy bt it didn't work :(
- pw7705: polly's brown bread :'( but would it really take so long to die if your left ventricle was badly torn? #casualty
- Jess_Cushnie: @LydSmiz I know the heart too! Polly in casualty got stabbed in the left ventricle, goner, thats where the blood is comes from 20th yours?
- Jess_Cushnie: Pe has made me understand casualty tonight and why it is so bad that she got stabbed in her left ventricle
- ImDat_Dork: Can't wait til May 11 me n the left ventricle of my heart (@Tanbug02 ) goin thriftin n gone shut the summer dwn Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- ChildrensPhila: RT @BigLoveLtlHrts: RT @charlesfmiller2: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Launches Single Ventricle Survivorship Program. #CHD http://prn.to/lN9KWR
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ventricle
“4th ventricle Brain Surgery Forum > General Category > Brain Surgery Discussion > 4th ventricle. Pages:  " previous next " Print. Author. Topic: 4th ventricle (Read 843 times) Guest. Guest. 4th ventricle " on: April 07, 2010, 09:59:16 AM " what happens if the 4th ventricle gets clogged?”
— 4th ventricle, brain-
“All things design. The sub-studio design blog is a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat”
— sub-studio design blog: Ventricle Vessel by Eva Milinkovic, blog.sub-
“Homeopathy and More Forum - RIGHT VENTRICLE CONDUCTION DELAY”
— RIGHT VENTRICLE CONDUCTION DELAY :: ,
“About The Dilated (Enlarged) Left Ventricle Of Heart Due To Aortic Valve Stenosis I hope this helps you better understand valvular disorders and their impact on the cardiac muscle, specifically the left ventricle”
— "Did Your Enlarged Heart Return To Normal Size After Surgery, heart-valve-
“Forum Jump. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot delete in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot ask”
— Right atrium > Right ventricle > Lungs > Left atrium > Left,
“Digital Kitchen is a digital agency and production company”
— Ventricle Vessel | DIGITALKITCHEN, d-
“Forum Junior. Topics: 2. Posts: 57. 12/11/06 - 12:14 PM #2. Yep, the but F looks like 4th ventricle to me. angrydoc. Forum Newbie. Topics: 0. Posts: 6. 12/13/06”
— NBME2 Block 1 Q 46.4th ventricle, prep4
“In light of the holiday we have among us today (Valentine's Day), I decided to share something special. This blown glass vase created by Eva Milinkovic of Tsunami Glassworks entitled Ventricle Vessel is inspired by the human heart. It highlights”
— Ventricle Vessel | The Rocket Ride,