- Gregg Smith Woodturner Artistry in Wood. Segmented Koa wood turned bowls, vessels, urns, calabashes and other Hawaiian works of art. Created in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii. — “Gregg Smith Woodturner”,
- Fine bowls and hollow vessels by artist Bill Luce. — “Bill Luce - Woodturner”,
- Woodturner Vernon Leibrant, Everson, Washington specializes in the creation of high quality wooden bowls and platters. — “Vernon Leibrant | Woodturner”,
- The Fastest Growing Woodturning Forum On The Net. This is the place woodturners go for the most up to date woodturning ideas. — “Woodturner's Resource”,
- Woodturning by Vasily. Vasily is a woodturner located in Greece, Koroni. Inside our site you can find information about our store and view some beautiful artifacts. — “Elainon - Home”, woodturner.gr
- Woodturner USA - Dr. Michael Gordon. — “Woodturner USA - Dr. Michael Gordon”,
- Craft Supplies USA is North America's premier full service woodturning tool and supply company. With over 22 years of experience serving woodturners, we have everything you need at great prices - all backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!. — “Craft Supplies USA - Woodturners Catalog - Woodworking tools”,
- Jack Rogers Woodturner, Huntsville, AL and surrounding areas premiere wood turner, for artistic and functional art. — “Jack Rogers Woodturner Huntsville, Alabama”, wood-
- Thank you for viewing my shop! I hope you enjoy your browsing. If you have an idea for an item not shown, or for a different shape of an item shown, woodturner's Shop Announcement. Thank you for viewing my shop! I hope you enjoy your browsing. If you have an idea for an item not shown, or for a. — “Turned wood bottle stoppers ornaments wands and more by”,
- Woodturning software to design and create segmented bowls and vessels. — “Woodturning software to design and create segmented bowls and”,
- Woodturning Stuff. Finishing Secrets. Videos. The Classroom. Contact Me Gallery 1 | Gallery 2 | Pen Pages | Woodturning Stuff | Finishing Secrets | Videos | The. — “Russ Fairfield, woodturner”,
- King Arthur's Tools for Carving Miniatures, Sculpting and Finishing Wood and other materials. — “King Arthur's Tools (KATools) Homepage - Woodcarving Tools”,
- Offers artistic turnings of exotic woods for home, office decorations, or gifts. — “Woodturner Gallery”, woodturner-
- Home of the 'Measure Twice. Cut Once' T-shirt, and Woodworkers' insignias for Wood Carvers, Cabinetmakers, and other woodcrafters - this shop offers creative, original shirts, aprons, coffee mugs, boxes and tiles that make sense to people who. — “Wood Turner : Woodworking Gifts”,
- Provides education, information, and organization to those interested in turning wood. — “American Association of Woodturners”,
- The Glendale Woodturners Guild is an organization that provides, within the greater Los Please call 818-760-2210 for more information or send email to President@. — “Glendale Woodturners Guild”,
- Makes vessels which say something about hardship, character and beauty. — “Joe Dickey - Woodturner”,
- Nick Cook Woodturner owns and operates the only full service woodturning studio in the metropolitan Atlanta area. He turns a variety of work including one-of-a-kind bowls and vessels along with his unique gift items; wine stoppers, baby rattles,. — “Nick Cook Woodturner - Woodturning Studio”,
- Turned wooden bowls with added carving, decoration and fluting. Offers instruction. Vermont. I'm one of the featured woodturners in the new book from Lark Press: Masters:Woodturning. — “Alan Stirt Woodturner”,
- Woodturning is a form of woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe Woodturning differs from most other forms of woodworking in that the wood is moving while. — “Woodturning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- SmartFlix rents specialty videos on metalworking, painting, woodworking, arts and crafts, vehicle customization, musical instruction, and lots of other trades and hobbies. — “SmartFlix, the Web's Biggest How-To DVD Rental Store”, woodturner-
- A cooperative gallery. Alabama Woodturners Association. Art on Main. 407 E. Main, [email protected] Shipping is not included in the pricing. Any item purchased can be. — “ESPRIT de FITZ URSA”, woodturner.biz
related videos for woodturner
- Glenn Lucas wood turner Ireland - bowl production. Glenn Lucas bowl production Ireland
- Woodturning '3 Layer' Nurture Forms. Download full video from for £9.99 A clip from 'Turning 3 Layer Nurture Forms' by Matthew Calder. The full 1 hour 20 mins video is available for download at . for only £9.99
- Segmented Woodturning - How to Turn a Fruit Bowl Video - Wood Lathe Methods - Part 2 Segmented Woodturning - Learn how to turn a fruit bowl in this YouTube video clip. - Watch wood lathe methods for turning a segmented wooden bowl. Segmented woodturning - Turning a segmented fruit bowl on a wood lathe requires strategy. The online woodturning video shows how a woodturner uses lathe chucks & lathe tools to turn the bowl. Watch how to woodturn in part 2 of this online woodworking project series. There are twelve compound segments of sapwood walnut, 12 walnut vertical spacers, and a base of ribboned mahogany that make up the fruit bowl wood project To learn more about this segmented woodturning project and how to woodturn, click the following article link. Be smart, work safe, and learn how to make a segmented woodturning! Watch more woodworking videos on YouTube... Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Learn more, Experience more! Bob Simmons .
- Wire inlay woodturning tutorial A woodturning tutorial using Elm with an inlay of copper wire (0.5mm) and friction burnt groove.
- A Short Vase With a Long Neck - Woodturning Turning a hollow form from the bottom, then the opening. This way it is lightweight.
- Making Wooden Plates - Woodturning Making of the plates. There is also an uncut version of how I make these wooden plates. The link will be posted soon. (the uncut version according to YouTube will be available at youtu.be )
- Brian Havens, Woodturner This is a video that I made to promote my turing sales, but I think that my fellow woodturners and woodworkers will enjoy it as well
- Showcase Stories in The Making - Glenn Lucas Woodturner
- Woodturning Project - How to Turn a Segmented Vase - Designs in Wood Woodturning project - How to turn a segmented vase. Turning on a wood lathe fun and challenging. In this online woodworking video the woodturner will share experience of how to turn a wooden vase. This turning demo shows how the vase is set up between the lathe chuch and the live center. In this woodworking lesson you will also see what lathe tools the wood turner is using to shape the vase. This woodturning video clip shows the turning of a 9" x 12" segmented vase that consist of 18 rings of which there are 432 segments. The various woods are mahogany, maple, walnut, and cherry. Segmented wood turning is a great way for the woodturner to test his or her turning skills. Be smart, work safe, and learn the craft of segmented woodturning! Watch more woodworking videos on YouTube... Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Learn more, Experience more! Bob Simmons
- Segmented Woodturning Projects - Wooden Fruit Bowl - Part 2 Segmented woodturning projects - A woodworking how to video on how to make a custom woodturning, a fruit bowl. This is Part 2 of the woodworking video clips. This online woodturning project focuses on the wood lathe, various lathe tools used to shape the segmented wood turning, and applying a finish to the wood project. Beginning woodworkers and woodworkers with experience can follow the woodworking techniques and procedures demonstrated in this woodturning how to video to improve skills. Learn the craft to create woodturning projects in your workshop and improve your skills. Work safe and thanks for watching the turning demo video clips. Watch more woodworking videos on YouTube... Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Learn more, Experience more! Bob Simmons
- Turn It Up with Jimmy Clewes (woodturning DVD preview) Buy now: A preview of Jimmy Clewe's woodturning video "Turn it Up". Please subscribe to our channel: Available at Craft Supplies USA, , 1-800-551-8876. If you enjoyed the Turn It On DVD series with world-class woodturner and instructor Jimmy Clewes, you won't want to miss this exceptional follow-up series Turn It Up. In this three disc series, Jimmy takes turning to an all new level by encouraging viewers to think "outside the box" on design, finishing techniques and combining other materials with woodturning. Just as in the Turn It On DVD series, these videos include stunning close-ups and new "bevel-cam" shots that show you every detail of the tool action up close. Extra features include coloring techniques and production woodturning techniques. Jimmy Clewes videos stand alone as the finest quality videos available today. Available for purchase separately, or in a boxed set of 3 DVDs. Disc 1- Projects include a hand carved, dyed maple bowl with 12 karat white gold; turning a simple wooden hat without using jigs; and techniques on mixing and using coloring on woodturnings. Disc 2- Projects include: turning a natural edge Acacia burl bowl; a discussion on shape, form and tooling; and turning a lidded Box Elder burl box with a chattered Ebony inlay. Jimmy also takes you on a tour of Theodor Nagel Timbers in Hamburg, Germany, one of the worlds largest suppliers of exotic timbers- a real treat! Disc 3- In addition to ...
- wood turning a spintop by Philippe Phillipe is a wood turner; he lives in France near Mâcon.He is an expert in wood turning spintops with over 50 original creations.Here it's a finger top made of beech wood...to know more about philippe here's the link to his book
- Les Thorne's new DVD on woodturning A trailer of the new dvd from professional woodturner Les Thorne available from his web site . Over 3 hours including sharpening, spindle work, texturing, bowl turning and colouring.
- Tormek TNT-708 Woodturner's Accessory Kit A comprehensive kit of jigs for those using wood turning tools - this kit offers Tormek accessories at great value for money. Kit contains the following Tormek Machine accessories:- SVD-185 Universal Gouge Jig SVS-50 Multi jig SVD-110 Torlock Toolrest TTS-100 Turning Tool Setter LA-120 Honing Wheel MH-380 Protective Cover TNT-300 DVD and tuition manual BUY ONLINE NOW... Axminster Tool Centre Freephone 0800 371822
- Segmented Woodturning - How to Turn a Fruit Bowl Video - Wood Lathe Methods - Part 3 Segmented woodturning how to video - Learn how to turn a fruit bowl on a wood lathe in this segmented woodturning project. Turning a segmented fruit bowl on a wood lathe requires strategy. The YouTube woodturning video clips show how a woodturner uses lathe chucks & lathe tools to turn the bowl. Watch how to turn wood on a lathe in part 3 of this online woodworking series The wood that you see in this segmented woodturning video is walnut. The vertical spacers are of black walnut while the wood segments of compound angles are walnut sapwood. In part 2 a base of ribboned mahogany will be added and the fruit bowl will be turned on the wood lathe. After the final sanding multiple coats of a wipe on wood finish are applied to the segmented bowl. Watch the complete wood working procedures in this 3 part woodturning how to video series. To learn more about this segmented woodturning project and the process of how to woodturn, click the following article link. Be smart, work safe, and learn online how to make a segmented woodturning! Watch more woodworking videos on YouTube... Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Learn more, Experience more! Bob Simmons
- Segmented Woodturning - How to Make Designs in a Wooden Vase- Skills, Tips, and Techniques Segmented Woodturning - Learn how to make designs in a wooden vase. Learn new woodturning skills, watch the video for handy tips, and enjoy turning techniques on the wood lathe. See what lathe tools are being used for the woodturning project. This wood turning video clip is of a segmented vase that is made up of 416 segments. The woodturner designed the model with 14 rings in the vase. All of the grain runs in the same direction to compensate for wood movement.. Be smart, work safe, and learn how to make segmented woodturnings! Watch more woodworking videos on YouTube... Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Learn more, Experience more! Bob Simmons
- Devon Palmer - Columbus Woodturner Devon Palmer is a Woodturner based in Columbus, Ohio. In this video he walks us through the process of turning a piece of a tree trunk into a beautiful wooden bowl and explains some of his techniques and experience. More information about Devon can be found at More information about woodturning can be found at http and Video by http
- Segmented Woodturning Projects - Wooden Fruit Bowl - Part 1 Segmented woodturning projects - A woodworking how to video on how to make a custom wood turning, a fruit bowl. In part 1 of this wood project we focus on accurate set-up of the 10 inch compound miter saw with a Wixey digital angle gauge and the Wixey digital protractor. A stop block ensures uniform cutting of 12 wood staves, and 12 vertical spacers. We also concentrate on the assembly and gluing of the segments that shape the fruit bowl. Beginning woodworkers as well as intermediate woodworkers can enjoy these wood turning techniques. Learn woodturning by watching these woodworking video clips so that you can create your own turnings. Watch more woodworking videos on YouTube... Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Learn more, Experience more! Bob Simmons
- Segmented Woodturning - How to Turn a Fruit Bowl Video - Wood Lathe Methods - Part 1 Segmented woodturning how to video - Learn how to turn a fruit bowl on a wood lathe in this segmented woodturning project. Turning a segmented fruit bowl on a wood lathe requires strategy. The YouTube woodturning video clips show how a woodturner uses lathe chucks & lathe tools to turn the bowl. Watch how to cut, glue, and assemble the wood segments in part 1 of this online woodworking series The wood that you see in this segmented woodturning video is walnut. The vertical spacers are of black walnut while the wood segments of compound angles are walnut sapwood. In part 2 a base of ribboned mahogany will be added and the fruit bowl will be turned on the wood lathe. The woodturner has assembled twelve compound segments of sapwood walnut, 12 walnut vertical spacers, and a base of ribboned mahogany that make up the decorative fruit bowl wood project. Be smart, work safe, and learn how to cut & glue compound miter joints for segmented woodturning. To learn more about this segmented woodturning project and how to woodturn, click the following article link. Watch more woodworking videos on YouTube... Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Learn more, Experience more! Bob Simmons
- Wood Turner's Workshop 1/12th scale Wood Turners Workshop. I am sure any wood turner out there will cringe at my attempts of making machinery but then hey I am only a woman. The workshop is made out of mount board, the table saw, bench and lathe is made of wood. The wood turnings and tools were brought from doll house fairs.
- Entertaining Woodturning Video - Spindle Turning Basics - Century Porch Post Inc. 14' long Porch Post / wood column turned by Master Wood turner at Century Porch Post. Entire post made from kiln dried, eastern white pine. Lathe capacity is 20'.
- Woodturning A Petite Square Bowl in Cherry This woodturning project is a petite square bowl in cherry. It was based by a demonstration by Eli Avisera. The blank is 5" square, 3 thick, finished with semi-gloss lacquer. The challenge with a square bowl are the corners. The corners appear as shadows; it is hard to know exactly where to start cutting with the gouge. Eli Avisera had a great tip here: Start in a little bit from the corner but only rub the bevel of the gouge; Back out to the corner listening to the sound of the gouge; Once the sound changes, turn the gouge slightly into the wood to start cutting. Following Eli's example, I made a template for the curve of the bowl and a foam padded jamb chuck. Matching the curves of the bowl and the jamb chuck is important to avoid pressures later with finishing the bottom of the bowl. To form the arcs in the inside of the bowl: number the sides; starting with side 1, loosen the chuck and pull the side of the blank 2 or 3 mm out from the chuck and re-tighten; Make the arc with the skew; repeat with sides 2 thru 4. Eli used a skew, but next time I would use a square nosed scraper. Eli recommended handing sanding with a flexible rubber block to preserve the edges of the bowl. Often leading edges would be rounded over when sanding on the lathe. However, based on a tip from a woodturner at the Oregon State Fair, I used a power sander with the bowl still on the lathe. The trick is to keep the sanding pad on solid wood and very lightly sand out the the ...
- Woodturning Project Honey Dipper An upgrade of my how to video a while back of a honey dipper. A nie little video to watch showing me turning a nice little honey dipper on the mini lathe. woodturning woodturner woodwork woodworking skill woodworker wood turning flight of the bumble bee
- William Hunter, Woodturning Innovator/Sculptor This is a brief snippet from the 1 hour, 33 minute William Hunter, Woodturning Innovator/Sculptor DVD. Click on this link to purchase a copy:
- Wood Turning Projects Myrtlewood Vase www.thewoodshop.tv Wood turning tips and projects with Carl Jacobson. Wood turning basics on a Lathe with basic wood turning tools. Taking you from start to finish with a ruff piece of wood to your sanded and finished project with beeswax and mineral oil for a superb finish. How to make a vase on the lathe
- visiting a woodturner filmed in philippe's workshop in bourgogne,france.. he makes a top with 2 rings inserted there are also views of his exhibit , a project around the sphere..
- Woodturning Projects Wooden Egg I turn a wooden agg from some wood which was sent to me as a gift. Thanks to Mr Leonard for sending the wood! A qhick little video project demonstrating using a skew chisel to turn a wooden egg which dosnt need sanding. woodturning woodturner woodwork woodworking woodworker workshop wooden woodshop gouge sharpening projects how to make making
- Powermatic 4224B Lathe (woodturning lathe) Buy Now: The new Powermatic® 4224B Lathe is a true heavy-hitter in the large capacity lathe market. Loaded with features not found on other lathes, the Powermatic® 4224B lathe has everything you need and much more at a fraction of the price of similar lathes. Please subscribe to our channel: Designed by professional woodturner Nick Cook and top Powermatic® engineers, the Powermatic® 4224B lathe pushes the limits of design, innovation and durability to give you an unforgettable woodturning experience every time. Features: • 24" Dia. capacity and 42" between centers • Powerful 3 hp motor • Electronic variable speed 40-3500 rpm range • Easy-to-read digital readout • Remote on/off switch for convenient positioning anywhere on the lathe • Fully integrated vacuum chuck system w/ vacuum chuck • Hands-free spindle lock for convenience • Dual 100 watt work lamps • Quad power system features 4 easy-to-reach 115V outlets for additional power tools • Indexing ring built-into headstock provides up to 98 indexing positions • Tool caddy stores accessories on either side of the lathe • Sliding headstock for outboard turning • Heavy duty solid cast iron construction for vibration-free turning • 14" Cast iron tool rest support with powerful cam-lock action • 8" Dia. chrome trimmed tailstock hand wheel for smooth, rapid adjustment • Laser etched self-ejecting tailstock quill • Chrome trimmed hand wheel for comfortable feel • Convenient tailstock storage compartment ...
- Vessels of Illusion with Trent Bosch (woodturning DVD preview) Buy now: A preview of Trent Bosch's woodturning video "Vessels of Illusion". Please subscribe to our channel: Available at Craft Supplies USA, , 1-800-551-8876. Professional woodturner and instructor Trent Bosch takes you through all the steps and processes used to create his "Vessels of Illusion". This is a process that Trent has developed and refined throughout his woodturning career. He takes you from the wood lot, to the bandsaw, to the lathe, through the carving and wood bending process, revealing all the procedures he has refined through explorations of these techniques. 83 minutes.
- Woodturning Shapes Orientation For beginning woodturners, here is a video to acquaint you with the different shapes that can be made on a wood lathe. I use still images rather than motion because it can be hard to hear over the noise of the machine. Hope its profitable to you.
- Woodturning A Christmas Bell Ornament Inside Out This woodturning is a Christmas bell turned inside out. It proved to be a challenge to both visualize and to execute. It's made of apricot finished with shellac. An inside out turning is assembled from strips of wood. These are temporarily glued together and turned to form the inner shape and finished. Then the strips are separated, rotated, and glued back together making an inner void. Then the outer shape is turned. This bell is part of the Christmas Ornament Woodturning Challenge 2012. Please view the playlist at http Carl Jacobson and I are sponsoring this challenge. Enter your email at & I'll let you know when the next woodturning project video is ready.
- Woodturner PRO announces the Segment Stomper For additional information, visit The Segment Stomper is a new product from Woodturner PRO that makes adding open or closed-segment rings to segmented vessels fast and accurate. Combined with the SegEasy plates from Jerry Bennett, the process of gluing and clamping rings has never been simpler. Woodturner PRO is the author of software for woodturners and woodworkers including 3D Design PRO, Woodturner PRO and Lamination PRO.
- Master Woodturner Shows Tricks On The Lathe WWW, Watch as master woodturner shows some tricks on turning a vessel that contains a natural edge top.
- Tennessee Crossroads: Brenda Stein, Woodturner (2329-4) Rob Wilds meets an unique artist in Nashville that finds inspiration in the woods behind her own house.
- Woodturning with the New Nano Revolution Hollowing and Detailing System Creating a fine wood finial and beads using a few of the tools available with the new NANO REVOLUTION hollowing and detailing system. The mini-system brings to the woodturner "old & new" cutting edge technology along with easily acquired sculpting techniques to achieve instant gratification in turning, previously requiring a long learning curve with traditional tools.
- Rude Osolnik, Kentucky Woodturner One of the pioneers of wood-turning who made the transition from traditional kitchen bowls to artistic creations that had no use other than being beautiful. Rude (pronounced Rudy) and his employer, Berea College, had a huge impact on the creation of the Southern Highland Craft Guild and the Kentucky Craft Guild.
twitter about woodturner
- AltheaDewall4: HSS 8 Piece HSS Wood Lathe Chisel Set By Stone Mountain Turning Tools SM7084: From the woodturner just starting ... http://t.co/uKEpzUCM
- Joannebkaar: http://t.co/H2b5bLQL This years demonstrator, Michael O'Donnell world renowned woodturner Caithness for North Highland Woodturners
- NorfolkArts: Stop @ #MadeinNorfolk this morning to meet Ron Bezzo. Ron is a woodturner from Vittoria. His pieces are like works of art!
- LouLousLuxuries: RT @Handmade_HighSt: Currently looking for - A potter, Wreaths, Keepsake & Money boxes and a woodturner amongst other things. http://t.co/8aDGW9uV
- meredith_walsh: Spoons of the woodturner Robin Wood http://t.co/5fhYFPCI
- Wenn1107: RT @Handmade_HighSt: Currently looking for - A potter, Wreaths, Keepsake & Money boxes and a woodturner amongst other things. http://t.co/8aDGW9uV
- patriotwood: Please help us congratulate our top three finalists in our 1st Annual Woodturner's Contest at The Patriot... http://t.co/TNPx1o7A
- Handmade_HighSt: Currently looking for - A potter, Wreaths, Keepsake & Money boxes and a woodturner amongst other things. http://t.co/8aDGW9uV
- bebopsplace: Zazzle Calendar from alinaspencil: Woodturner Gift Woodturning Wall Ca...: Need help or have any questions? Co... http://t.co/GOvR1caT
- sdsolle: @mattleys @MooseAllain @TheSimonEvans Or at the very least, the Woodturner Prize.
- toriaplumbum: Just overheard a bloke say he won woodturner of the year! Congrats man, congrats
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about woodturner
“Super light weight Totobobo mask is comfortable and effective. Recommended by AAW woodturners. The dust mask captures loads of dust and at the same time very easy to clean for reuse”
— Dust mask for Woodturner and carpenter- most comfortable,
“The two features (forum and gallery) share the same registration system. Features of the text forum include: ability to "subscribe" to threads via email”
— Community - The American Association of Woodturners,
“Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system Kingston Woodturner Blog. Photo blog of Kingston Woodturner events. Display # Web Link”
— Kingston Woodturner Blog,
“This series of articles will come out once a week for the next four weeks and will be displayed on the Beginning Woodturner Page found on the header bar of”
— The Beginning Woodturner | Magic Woodworks,
“Builders' Forum " woodturner's Topics. Builders' Forum | RSS. Please login or register to to this forum. " Epoxy / Cold Weather. woodturner on Sun, November”
— Builders' Forum :: woodturner's Topics,
“The easiest way to start a blog is to talk to someone who you admire that has already I am starting a new project called Blog Walks where I discuss issues that people bring”
— woodturner " Scribnia Blog,
“I'm Pam East, and my first experience with the Folk School was teaching an enamel bead making class in 2003. From that very first time I knew I had stumbled upon a truly special place. Since then the”
— Enamelist and Woodturner Collaborate — John C. Campbell Folk,
“The Woodworkers Institute brings you latest news and equipment tests, projects and techniques plus blogs and an active community of woodworkers all from the home of the UKs best Woodworking magazines”
— Woodworkers Institute - Forums: Article in the English Woodturner,
related keywords for woodturner
similar for woodturner
- resource directory
- american association of woodturners
- members area
- wood art
- the members
- paper copy
- membership level
- american woodturner
- of wood
- chapter newsletter
- board meeting minutes
- anniversary book
- renew your membership
- woodturning tools
- pole lathe
- spindle turning
- high speed steel
- photo gallery
- paul stafford
- hollow vessels
- type of wood
- pull down menu
- hand carved
- beautiful gifts
- here to go
- good place
- craft supplies usa
- woodturners catalog
- woodworking tools
- turning tools
- woodturning products
- woodturning projects
- woodturning supplies
- pen turning
- pen kits
- wood lathe
- closeout prices
- gallery shops
- new section
- how to
- things that i have learned
- turned wood
- north idaho
- group instruction
- woodturner pro
- segmented bowls
- design pro
- advanced software
- free trial
- software titles
- bottle stoppers