- Frogs for research. — “Xenopus Express”,
- By combining the powerful tools of molecular biology and embyonic manipulation, our laboratory, as well as many others, seek to use the advantages offered by Xenopus to complement the work done in other organisms and further our understanding of early development. — “Grow Lab :: Xenopus”, cmg.iupui.edu
- Provides vector information, primer sequences and library information for this frog arranged by tissue. Library constructed at the DOE Joint Genome Institute (Walnut Creek, CA) as part of the Xenopus Gene Collection project. — “Xenopus cDNA Library Information”,
- Domain: Eukaryota • Regnum: Animalia • Phylum: Chordata • Subphylum: Vertebrata • Infraphylum: Gnathostomata • Superclassis: Tetrapoda • Classis: Amphibia • Subclassis: Lissamphibia • Ordo: Anura • Subordo: Mesobatrachia • Familia: Pipidae • Genus: Xenopus Wagler, 1827. Vernacular names. — “Category:Xenopus - Wikimedia Commons”,
- Xenopus petersii (Peters' Platanna) Xenopus pygmaeus (Bouchia Clawed Frog) Xenopus ruwenzoriensis (Uganda Xenopus (Gk., xeno=strange, pous=foot) is a genus of highly aquatic frogs native to Sub-Saharan Africa. — “Xenopus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Xenopus laevis. Daudin, 1802. The African clawed frog (Xenopus laevis, also known as platanna) is a species of South African aquatic frog of the genus Xenopus. It can grow up to 12 cm long with a flattened head and body, but no external ear or tongue. — “Xenopus laevis - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- Definition of xenopus in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of xenopus. Pronunciation of xenopus. Translations of xenopus. xenopus synonyms, xenopus antonyms. Information about xenopus in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. xenopus. — “xenopus - definition of xenopus by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- The frog Xenopus laevis provides an attractive alternative non-mammalian model for exploring the ability of heat shock protein such as gp96 to promote antigen-specific CD8 T cell responses. Xenopus embryonic epithelia are an ideal model system to study cell. — “JoVE Browse:Keyword Search: Xenopus”,
- Xenopus 1, inc. 5654 Merkel Rd. Dexter, Mi. 48130-9600. xenopusone 13th International Xenopus Conference Special 60% off shipping to all European. — “Home”,
- Preface to Xenopus White Paper. This paper is being submitted after the recent mechanism for linking data from the sequencing project to the existing Xenopus database,. — “Proposal for sequencing the Xenopus tropicalis genome”, faculty.virginia.edu
- xenopus n. Any of various aquatic, tongueless, clawed frogs of the genus Xenopus , native to southern Africa, especially X. — “xenopus: Definition from ”,
- The data presented all the all the nucleotide sequences of the X. tropicalis and X. laevis MMPs that were used for deducing Xenopus MMPs in the study. GenBank accession numbers or the scaffold of the X. tropicalis genome on which the Xenopus MMP locates were included if applicable. — “BioMed Central | Full text | Genome-wide identification of”,
- Xenopus (Gk., xeno= strange, pous= foot) is a genus of highly aquatic frogs native to Sub-Saharan Africa. There are 18 species in the Xenopus genus. They are known collectively as African Clawed Frogs or Platanna. The best-known species belonging. — “Xenopus - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping”,
- Over 60 years experience providing lab-bred Xenopus and living frog specimens worldwide for classroom education, science projects and biology research. — “eNASCO Offers Lab-Bred Xenopus and Living Frog Specimens”,
- Xenopus fraseri. Xenopus gilli. Xenopus laevis. Xenopus largeni. Xenopus Xenopus vestitus. Xenopus wittei. Containing group: Pipidae. Other Names for Xenopus. — “Xenopus”,
- Collection of information on early amphibian development, methods including immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization, molecular markers, based on Xenopus, as part of the WWW Virtual Library. — “Xenbase | A Xenopus laevis and Xenopus tropicalis resource”,
related videos for xenopus
- Xenopus laevis cantando Xenopus laevis en celo, African Dwarf Frog singing
- Xenopus eating a GIANT worm! My Xenopus eating a giant earthworm!
- Xenopus laevis feeding 2/2 Feeding frenzy! Xenopus laevis (albino) feeding on fish pellets.
- Albino Tropical Xenopus Frog for sale at Tyne Valley Aquatics New stock of very hungry Xenopus frog at Tyne Valley Aquatics. Best not put these lads with small 01661 844 005
- Albino Clawed Frog - Xenopus Laevis
- Gastrulation and Neurulation (Xenopus laevis)
- African Clawed Frogs - Xenopus laevis I just moved the ACF from their spacious 40 gallon tank to this 29. I figured I'd get some video of the tank before the frogs decided to uproot all the plants again. The dark one is female and the albino is male. They're somewhere between 3 and 5 years old, and with any luck, they could live for another 10-20 years.
- xenopus laevis - drápatka vodní my frog alex
- Xenopus laevis feeding 1/2 Xenopus laevis frogs feeding on some fish pellets. Notice the use of their hands to push the food into their mouths.
- xenopus laevis Xenopus Laevis eating beef heart.They like it very much !
- Xenopus tropicalis - Gastrulation Xenopus tropicalis - Color vegetal view of blastopore closure. By: E. Amaya (ea3@). For more, see
- Xenopus laevis eggs day 2 African clawed frogs eggs day 2
- Xenopus Laevis - smelling water? This is a video of one of my xenopus... His name is Patchy! This video shows the movements in his snout/nose area... I think (although am not sure) that he is smelling the water for food or something. I've the water is moving quicker, eg I turn on the filter in my tank, he "smells" the water quicker.
- early cleavage in Xenopus Early embryonic cleavage of Xenopus (frog)
- Albino Clawed Frog - Xenopus Laevis (III)
- Xenopus laevis tadpoles day 25 Albino african clawed frog tadpoles day 25.
- xenopus fertilization
- Xenopus sweeping reflex To know that he can smell, an aliquot of water containing food smell was given.
- Xenopus laevis Gastrulation Xenopus laevis - A dorsal surface view of gastrulating embryo. By: R. Keller, digitized by J. Hardin. For more, see
- XENOPUS WITH A BIG SNAKE
- Manual defolliculation of Xenopus oocytes
- Xenopus laevis - Gastrulation through Neurulation and Tailbud Xenopus laevis - Time lapse dorsal view. By: H. Williams and J. Smith. For more, see
- Neurolation in Xenopus Neurolation in Xenopus (frog)
- Xenopus laevis
- African Clawed Frog (Xenopus Sp.) for sale at Tyne Valley Aquatics New stock of African Clawed Frogs at Tyne Valley Aquatics. They are also available as an albino form. All tropical species available for next day delivery.
- Xenopus laevis Xenopus laevis feeding on fish
- Beating Xenopus laevis heart After anaesthetization of Xenopus laevis tadpoles using MS-222 we were able to observe the functioning cardiac system under a dissecting microscope at 30x magnification.
- Albino Clawed Frog - Xenopus Laevis (IV)
- Xenopus laevis tadpoles day 30 They are just about frogs. African clawed frogs rock!
- African clawed frog Xenopus laevis eggs African clawed frog eggs Xenopus laevis babys
- Xenopus laevis tadpoles day 15 African clawed frog tad poles day 15.Starting to get leg buds.Xenopus laevis
- Xenopus laevis tadpoles day 10 albino african clawed frog tadpoles.Xenopus laevis
- Development III (Xenopus laevis Gastrulation)
- Xenopus laevis, African clawed frog This is my Xenopus laevis after eating. Kiling me all night long. As you can see all the small fish are...gone.
- xenopus laevis feeding xenopus laevis vs. worm
- xenopus laevis xenopus
- Xenopus laevis - strange behaviour Disease or normal habit? I ask for opinion.
- Xenopus leavis These are my wild-caught adult upland African clawed frogs. They are huge.
- Development IV (Xenopus laevis Gastrulation)
- Xenopus embryo development Embryonic development of Xenopus embryo
twitter about xenopus
- cenita613: I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/dmV4RhAR Xenopus laevis Single Cell to Gastrula
- EFLedit: BMC Developmental Biology | Abstract | Skeletal muscle regeneration in Xenopus tadpoles and zebrafish larvae http://t.co/ZhV8QZel
- cancerresearchr: A Model of the Fertilization Calcium Wave #CellBiology: When mature Xenopus laevis oocytes… http://t.co/q4Bdblu7
- lumc_x: 5. European Xenopus Centre - frogs embryos can be manipulated in ways other organisms can = knowledge 4 humans dvlpmnt #JRLWeb #pompeyhacks
- Devbiol: RT @Dev_journal: Do neural crest and cranial placodes come from a common precursor? Xenopus tissue grafting experiments hold the answer. http://t.co/kWZeTKQB
- Dev_journal: Do neural crest and cranial placodes come from a common precursor? Xenopus tissue grafting experiments hold the answer. http://t.co/kWZeTKQB
- Portsmouth_IR: Newly in Parade... The expression and alternative splicing of alpha-neurexins during Xenopus development: Zeng, ... http://t.co/UOBaNQlj
- wwaquatics: @stacearse Are the frogs ok? Which species are they? Congo frogs or xenopus toads?
- Charlenenii: Laboratory Animal Pocket Reference Series: The Laboratory Xenopus sp: Even though Xenopus is one of the two most... http://t.co/AbcbldnY
- ubifelih: Laboratory Animal Pocket Reference Series: The Laboratory Xenopus sp (Plastic Comb) http://t.co/sEp45EVt
- thankascientist: 591 words closer this afternoon. the last five: "In the late 1990s, XENOPUS" #timetogohome
- freddykyoung: Skeletal muscle regeneration in Xenopus tadpoles and zebrafish larvae: Several studies in urodele amphibians (sa... http://t.co/6CTYlRWR
- doczeitgeist: Photo: › #Embryos of the #African Clawed #Frog (Xenopus leavis) in the egg. http://t.co/BuxYTuNJ
- Malindames: Atlas of Xenopus Development: Developmental biology attracts scientists from many different areas of biology, an... http://t.co/rfhIRhWh
- Marilujkv: Molecular Methods in Developmental Biology: Xenopus and Zebrafish (Methods in Molecular Biology): Matthew Guille... http://t.co/5D6PSQTB
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about xenopus
“The OpenHelix Blog - at OpenHelix kicking self that I haven't used that for some online persona .Anyway, Xenopus tropicalis, first amphibian sequence now available, see Science”
— Xenopus | The OpenHelix Blog,
“EDGE Forum Topic: Lake Oku Clawed Frog (Xenopus longipes) wildam on "Lake Oku Clawed Frog (Xenopus longipes)”
— EDGE Forum Topic: Lake Oku Clawed Frog (Xenopus longipes),
“This forum will be retained in archive status for reference. Visits Directory Facebook Visits. Admin Ref: Aquarist Fishkeeping Forum > xenopus toad”
— Aquarist Classifieds Open Forum : xenopus toad, aquarist-
“"When you look at segments of the Xenopus genome, you literally are looking at structures that are 360 million factors transposon UCI UK umbilical cord UN US US Congress vaccine Venter virus vitamin C Watson Wnt Xenopus xenotransplantation. About Me”
— CellNEWS: Frog DNA Yields Clues to Vertebrate Genome Evolution, cellnews-
“Connecting scientists worldwide, with blogs, forums, and groups. Social networking for scientists. From the publishers of Nature. This is a public forum. Join this forum. Xenopus furry contributes to release of microRNA gene silencing. Jon Moulton. Wednesday, 27 October 2010 17:38 UTC. Goto T, Fukui A,”
— Xenopus furry contributes to release of microRNA gene,
“You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. hosted by”
— elixiria.fi :: View topic - Xenopus, elixiria.fi
— xenopus, ocp.inf.ethz.ch
“Blog. Arcade. Gallery. Search this forum only? More Search Options i suppose not has anyone got any pics of interesting tanks for their xenopus or any ways of making them more active like they were when they were little hyper things that used to attack anything that moved " Next Oldest”
— Xenopus Leavis Getting Boring - Livefood UK Forum,
related keywords for xenopus
- xenopus laevis
- xenopus tropicalis
- xenopus oocytes
- xenopus express
- xenopus one
- xenopus genome
- xenopus development
- xenopus stages
- xenopus silurana tropicalis
- xenopus laevis genome
- xenopus laevis oocytes
- xenopus laevis development
- xenopus laevis life cycle
- xenopus laevis vs tropicalis
- xenopus laevis disease
- xenopus laevis tadpoles
- xenopus laevis eggs
- xenopus laevis habitat
- xenopus laevis pregnancy